[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ familiar with the term Beneficial Owner, also known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: Beneficial Owner.png (12 KB, 762x315) Image search: [Google]
Beneficial Owner.png
12 KB, 762x315
Is /pol/ familiar with the term Beneficial Owner, also known as UBO (ultimate beneficial owner)?

I hadn't heard this term til last night. Is this how the Rothschilds hide their trillions of dollars?

also watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAaDOjyebLY

tl;dr the shareholders and CEOs are often not really the owners. The real owners hire people to sit on the board so that they, the true owners don't have to.

Still not following? A handful of people own literally everything. The Panama leaks are proof of this.
>>
>>70098933
>Beneficial Owner
pimp
>>
An article about how this UBO shit works and is used.

http://www.sarawakreport.org/2015/09/king-khadem-and-his-sovereign-wealth-in-depth-investigation/
>>
Cmon assholes. Get HYPET.
>>
>>70098933
The ultimate beneficial owner is the JEW.
>>
>>70101040

YES! The doc I posted in OP - being ABC - doesn't name the jew but instead a Chinese billionaire with many fingers in many pies. The Jew won't be named until the US docs come out. Whether or not they do is another issue.
>>
Seems to be another name for shell companies and straw purchasing.

Nothing particulary innovative here, but seeing the masks ripped off is good to see.
>>
Here's an article from 6 years ago.

> The Rothschilds, world kingpins, worth $500 trillion! They own Reuters, AP, and fix the price of gold…

Now the site and article is OTT tinfoil. But the premise, that they are trillionaires and own everything has long been rumoured. These leaks prove that such shell company arrangements exist.

https://tobefree.w0rdpress.com/2010/05/10/the-rothschilds-world-kingpins-worth-500-trillion-they-own-reuters-ap-and-fix-the-price-of-gold%E2%80%A6/
>>
Beneficial ownership is a concept derived from Roman law, there's not really anything inherently sinister about it as you seem to be implying
>>
>>70101921

Essentially but even the term by itself should piss people off. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear no?

Do we think the media will actually release the names of the UBOs of our banks and media?
>>
File: 5551673782_8e4c9c07e8_b.jpg (258 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
5551673782_8e4c9c07e8_b.jpg
258 KB, 683x1024
>>70102101

Then why the need for secrecy? Like if you own the worlds three largest media companies why pay a man in the British Virgin Islands to say it is his? There is probably no crime committed re the UBO but it'll shock many people to find out how much a small group of people literally own and the measures they go to to obfuscate this.
>>
File: 30 trillion dollars.png (789 KB, 1056x4136) Image search: [Google]
30 trillion dollars.png
789 KB, 1056x4136
related older article

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/apr/03/offshore-secrets-offshore-tax-haven

$30 trillion in the BVI alone.
>>
File: blackheath.jpg (26 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
blackheath.jpg
26 KB, 640x390
Running out of shit to bump this with.

There was an audit (or something) of the Fed (?) in the seventies. Anyone know what I'm talking about here?
>>
File: paying_attention2.png (23 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
paying_attention2.png
23 KB, 320x260
a tl;dr of how offshoring works

>This line from a beginner’s guide, mailed by a Mossack Fonseca & Co (MF) executive to a prospective client after lunch at a seafood restaurant in Panama City, is the first hook. In time, the prospect becomes a customer, and registers a company in a tax haven. MF provides nominee directors and shareholders, offers an address and mail boxes, helps open a bank account, prepares minutes of board meetings, and much more. All for a fee.
>>
>>70098933
Are you some sort of Bernie shill? Why the hard on for hating the rich? Because they're Gulf oil sheikhs?
>>
>>70102895
Why do you think? Even NFL players of moderate income have fall guys. Of course someone worth 500 trillion (if that were even true) would have a fall guy.
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1467) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1467
>>70107441

There's an estimated $30 tn in the BVI alone. It is there solely to avoid tax. These same people are all too happy to accept government welfare in the form of bailouts though. So while a few thousand people are hording potentially hundreds of trillions of dollars and hard assets the real world is struggling with exploitation and falling wages. Tax avoidance is immoral. The focus of this thread was more on the idea on UBOs. ie we now stand to find out who really owns the worlds largest companies.
>>
>>70107520

I think if we knew how rich the true mega-rich were it would be high time for some forced redistribution.

Guy being a billionaire I have no fundamental issue with. Guy being a multi-billionaire with billions in the bank who still refuses to pay taxes, scum who should be gulaged.
>>
yes, business 101
>>
>>70108179

Does it serve any purpose beyond tax avoidance?
>>
>/pol/ discovers equity and beneficial ownership
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equity_(law)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trust_law

Have a crash course, gents.
>>
>>70102895
Respectable beer choice lad
>>
>>70109895

I am economically illiterate so thanks for deez. I just think this is interesting as it appears to confirm what has long been rumoured, that the super-elite own absolutely everything and have been consolidating over the past century.
>>
>>70110017

Tis pretty good. Had to buy it for the name regardless.
>>
File: 1453787031915.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1453787031915.png
60 KB, 904x692
one final bump for exposure.

recommend you all check out the doc.
>>
>>70098933
no, not heard of it, is it some kind of trust setup?
>>
>>70112814

> is it some kind of trust setup?

Yes. It is basically the business term for the true owner of a said company. Many times with these private offshored companies the person named as owner is not. This opens up the possibility that loads of companies are indeed owned by a handful of individuals.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.