[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paying to become a minority in our own country? Look at all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: malmoe.jpg (263 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
malmoe.jpg
263 KB, 1280x960
Paying to become a minority in our own country?

Look at all these strollers in Sweden payed for by the tax payers. I can't understand how the native population thinks it's ok to literally pay to become a minority in their own country?

At what point will they 'wake up'?
When the native population drops under 50%?
When it drops below 10%?
>>
File: malmoedemo.jpg (31 KB, 700x373) Image search: [Google]
malmoedemo.jpg
31 KB, 700x373
>>70098010

Another picture from Sweden
>>
File: mugi thread.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
mugi thread.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
REEEE sweden is going to shit REEEE
>implying we didnt know that for years
>>
Native swedes are 95%, stop spreading misinformation you oil sucking subhuman, come back when your economy is based on hard work and skill rather than just sucking up oil like some arab sheikh.

Norway have literally done fuck all throughout history other than being constantly buttfucked by either danmark or sweden.
>>
It is baffling to me as an American. We have lots of Iranians and Mexicans and Asians here, they are so obnoxiously pro USA all the time because they are so excited about their new country.
>>
>>70098158
calm down ahmed
>95%
max kek
>>
>>70098010
you need to stop feeling sorry, especially for the women

women would slit your throat just as readily as a man to pay for their little terrorist children
>>
Everywhere muslim women wear the same drab clothes and push baby carriages.

That picture could just as well be taken in UK.
Why do they have such awful dress sense?
>>
>>70098010
You mean like americans pay taxes for border security and Obama tells the border guards to completely stand down?
>>
>>70098186
Thats a lie
>>
>>70098010

they barely look human
>>
>>70098845
>Thats a lie

they hilariously overcompensate where I'm at. And the Iranians have sent their kids to Catholic schools in my town hilariously enough.
>>
>>70098186
American culture is stronk
>>
Capitalism baby. Think of all that sweet welfare money now in the economy. Now I can pay that nigger who doesn't speak Swedish 2 dollars an hour under the table. I love multicultural societies
>>
>>70098158
>other than being constantly buttfucked by either danmark or sweden
you have any examples of us getting "buttfucked"? when we were danish we were danish. when we were swedish we became norwegian and then got our independence because you didnt dare risk a war against us in the end
>>
>>70098010
Swedish people don't care as long as they are wealthy, immigrants not knowing the language will join the lower classes

>>70098158
2010 19% of the population had foreign background
>>
Swedes are just too passive. I know Canada has a rep for being tolerant but any pro Sharia protests won't fly here, well at least in Atlantic Canada.

The best thing to do is start exposing media lies, in the comments section of major news outlets constantly point out every Muslim crime they hide, eventually normies will get in on it. It's worked here, our government owned news corp is now forced to run immigrant crime stories because too many people use alternate sources now.
>>
>>70098752
They are nothing more than sheep
>>
>>70098010
Deport the invaders.
Hang the traitors.

It's this simple.
>>
>>70098815
And you wonder why Trump is leading the Republican party
>>
>>70098158
>Native swedes are 95%

Even if this number were correct, it's most prominent in older people. Even if immigration were to stop tomorrow (which it won't), you would still see that 95% number drop to around 90 or 85% over the next 30 years. It's the leftists favorite trick to pretend that it's "only 1% of the population" a year, when in reality they are all young.
>>
>>70098902
>Human
>Implying
>>
>>70099070
This actually ends up hurting the economy overall though. It has a strong short term benefit but things get a lot worse long term. The most important thing to an economy is a strong middle class who buy lots of things. Without a middle class who are able to afford to actually buy products, your business will eventually collapse unless you sell things that are necessary to survive.
>>
File: pain.png (3 KB, 31x34) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
3 KB, 31x34
#pray_for_swedistan
>>
>>70098010
They won't wake up. The weak must perish. Norway must die so Europe may live. Your suffering will be unimaginable, and that is what must happen.
>>
>>70100468
And Sweden, and Belgium, Germany and France...
>>
Walk around in any Norwegian city during the day, and you'll see the same scenario.

Walking bin liners with kids all over them. And nogs just standing around on corners doing nothing. Just waiting for the next hand out. While the natives has to work their asses of paying for all of them.

Or try taking the bus. All of the spots for strollers are filled with somali women and their 10 nigglets.
>>
>>70100209
A capitalist only thinks short term profit. Strong middle class?? Gunther that requires a decent standard of living which can only be achieved with a high minimum wage, something a capitalist actively try to lower.
>>
>>70099669
all major media have shut down the comment sections.
>>
>>70098158
Are you fucking kidding me? You do know that second and third generation immigrants counts as "Swedes" when it comes to statistics?
>>
>>70098158
We were in a union you fucking idiot. And that was mostly because of the plague. The times you've tried invading have ended with some failure and a dead king
>>
>>70100468
Lel, we have way less Muslims than you. You can at least spot white people in our capital.
>>
>>70101707
Sweden is a country of immigrants. There is no such thing as a 'Swede', a Somali is more Swedish than a racist like you.
>>
>>70102503
Nicely meme'd.
>>
>>70102886
I'm 100% sure an elected member of your government said something like that.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.