[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw redpilling only confirmed childhood suspicions...about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
>tfw redpilling only confirmed childhood suspicions...about the dire futility of my miserable existence
>tfw represent the the embodiment of the two primary deterrents of global development:racial entitlement and organized religion
I've pretty much ended my working-immigration aspirations not to reconcile this with /pol/'s vision...but because I'll always know it isn't reconcilable under any future pretense.
>>
>>70097601
bumpity-bump. I don't know if the lack of responses are from contempt, ignominy, disregard or the implausibility of the flag.
>>
>>70098586
pls respond ;_;
>>
>>70097601
They have computers in Sudan? How's life in black person Egypt?
>>
>>70097601
How many clocks have you built?
>>
>>70099489
Hey there, just another miserable year in the arguably the worst Islamist shithole.

I've been trying to redpill the ignorant masses on social media but to no avail.

>>70099526
*put's disassembled wristwatch in it's case*

Roughly 1 clock, Mister!
>>
>>70099602
you mudslime?
>>
>>70099602
Thanks, Achmed.
Oh yeah, and

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>70099657
Certainly sure of the invalidity of Islam in the 21st-20th-maybe even 18th century, but announcing your hatred for it here is an automatic death sentence/commitment into an asylum.

>>70099759
Enjoy. 100% certified genuine.
>>
>>70097601
>ended my working-immigration aspirations
You gave up on leaving a country you hate because /pol/ wouldn't like it? Why?
Why not become the immigrant that defies all preconceptions against immigrants? The season to migrate North is here.
>>
>>70099841
sudanbro

what do you do for a living?
>>
>>70099886
Because regardless of competence or achievement, I would inevitably be considered a discrepancy, someone who's contribution is insignficant and whose presence is a detriment.

I thought most of /pol/ was decided on pure ethnic nationalism.

>>70099940
>what do you do for a living?
Wallow in depression, between taking antidepressants and looking for convenient distractions.

But I am a certified physician (graduated at 21, have the british royal college diploma (MRCP)) and I spend my days in limbo, effectively cyclical procrastination (lel).
>>
>>70100040
nice work mate
you are the type of nigger that could benefit the west
>>
>>70099841
>genuine
Pic of your neighbourhood plus timestamp please. I'm curious now.
>>
>>70100040
Honestly, individual immigrants who don't want to import a 1:1 copy of their culture wouldn't bother me at all.

It's the scores of people who have nothing but contempt for Europe but want to move here for the free bux regardless that bother me.
>>
File: timestamp.jpg (241 KB, 1398x1532) Image search: [Google]
timestamp.jpg
241 KB, 1398x1532
>>70100142
>>70100106
As per request
>>
>>70097601

if anything /pol/ should make you want to immigrate even harder since it makes you accept you live in a terrible shit culture you should want to leave and not bring here and actually integrate into western culture
>>
>>70100648

also to add to this the main problem with immigrants other than bringing their shit culture here is that they just get on welfare, if you actually get a job you'll be contributing more than quite a lot of natives in this day and age
>>
>>70100566
Sweet m8. Not exactly a neighbourhood, but thanks. As long as you're not a nigger and/or Mudslime you're welcome here.
>>
File: 11964827.jpg (352 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
11964827.jpg
352 KB, 1300x1300
>I'll always know it isn't reconcilable under any future pretense

>I don't know if the lack of responses are from contempt, ignominy, disregard or the implausibility of the flag

>Because regardless of competence or achievement, I would inevitably be considered a discrepancy, someone who's contribution is insignficant and whose presence is a detriment.

I may nigger but I'm very smart
>>
>>70100566
Nice digits but that's just an extra cover on your passport. I use an Iraqi one on mine for shits and giggles.
>>
>>70097601

If you aren't a shitbird people will be fine with you.

You're well spoken and seem to have empathy, don't spend too much time here because it'll make you depressed.

First step towards fixing a problem is being aware of it. Don't be afraid to find your own truth.
>>
>>70100566
>Zain
nvm >>70100830 that's proofs enough
>>
File: timestamp2.jpg (509 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
timestamp2.jpg
509 KB, 1536x2048
>>70100515
It's the lack of realization that the supposedly absent culture of the west = homogenization of all advanced cultures with retention of minimal ethnic identity.

Europe is where it is today because the inhabitants not only overthrew despotic/monarchic governments founded on religion, but having the populace abandon anything primarily founded on tribalistic notions, faith in a deity, etc.

>but want to move here for the free bux regardless that bother me.
It should bother you and the pro-immigrant contingent in an egalitarian sense even, because abandoning your basic societal responsibility to live on the backs of others is admission of your inferiority.

>>70100702
Thanks, anon. My plan would be to achieve masterful competence in internal medicine and return to establish a regional training hospital so that others shouldn't have to immigrate to eventually practice here.

>>70100717
Sorry about that but I live in a very conspicuous area and it would outright give away my location.

>>70100830
Further confirmation.

>>70100802
One word = saving me the effort of a number of sentences.

>>70100843
>don't spend too much time here because it'll make you depressed.
>Don't be afraid to find your own truth.
Word's to literally live by. Thanks.

>>70101041
>>70100974
Nice catch.
>>
>>70101122
This is the first genuine Sudan flag I've seen on /pol/ in 3 years. Are you a recent visitor or did you never post? What brings you here?
>>
>>70097601
come to Brazil, we need more non-cuban physicians
>>
>>70101122
what is life like in sudan? are you monitored 24/7? is there alot of terrorism?
>>
>>70097601
Clever inmigrants are welcomed everywhere.
I would change racial entitlement for low IQ people of any race, some races are stupider than others though.
We are heading towards geneticaly engineered IQ, so dont worry much about it.
>>
File: granville1-4-2-ea849.jpg (43 KB, 345x230) Image search: [Google]
granville1-4-2-ea849.jpg
43 KB, 345x230
>>70101492
I've been shitposting on /int/ intermittently for 4 years, I am most memorable for outbantzing every other nation combined, even the Aussies who supervised my bantzing training.

>>70101495
Would absolutely love to marry a chicana and settle there after assimilating. I am passable Leb myself (the brownish kind).

>>70101566
This should give you an Idea. Today's news in an English Sudanese Newspaper.

http://news.google.com/news/section?cf=all&pz=1&ned=us&geo=detect_metro_area&siidp=30ed5e74b1ed900456a97ee59d7e59c8a67e

>Presidential Pardon for accomplices in the extremist murder of a foreign diplomat (pic related)
>Sudanese security bans rights activists from travelling to Geneva
>Sudanese security bans opposition rally at Khartoum University
Which is why I avoid Facebook and Whatsapp like the plague, it's not good for my sanity. The core of any serious argument is the same: the sanctity of religion and it's manipulation by politicians to subjugate the ignorant masses.

>>70101737
Gracias mi hermano..
>We are heading towards geneticaly engineered IQ
That's the worst thing that could happen. Why should any intellectually gifted person have to contend with plug-in-play know-it-alls?
>>
>>70101936

What's it like in Sudan?
>>
>>70102191
Hot, constant deterioration, the constant and accelerating transfer of your money to government affiliates, etc.

Unbearable even for the middle class.
>>
>>70102295

If it is really that bad, then how can you afford internet? Are you rich by Sudanese standards or something?
>>
>>70102363
Internet is readily available to anyone with a cellphone (competing telecommunications providers, local and regional).

>Are you rich by Sudanese standards or something?
Most of the skilled expatriates to Western/Eastern nations are, having returned with savings or relying on foreign currency which is immune to sudanese inflation.
>>
What's up with that south sudan breakaway shit, see any good war casualties in your hospital?
>>
>>70102684
>What's up with that south sudan breakaway shit
It was really the completely unjustified imposition of Sharia Law on ethnic and religious minorities that led to this, and it began around the late fifties with infiltration of pro-Islamists into the political system.

Decades of civil war would lead to it, but beneath the surface there's more:
>Corporate lobbying in the US imposes a trade embargo on Sudan
>Certain corporations require exclusive access to the resource-rich South (70% of national oil resources are located there, for instance)
>twist the government's arm and force a secession
>China receives unimpeded, or rather facilitated access to the North, American and European corporations (and Israel via military assistance) the South
I don't conflate corporation exploitation with muh 'America! EVIL WAAAH, because those same companies would easily do the same or worse in the US itself were it not for proper surveillance and litigation.
>>
File: clinton pls respond.png (20 KB, 515x175) Image search: [Google]
clinton pls respond.png
20 KB, 515x175
>>70097601
>>70099341

Poor Sudan :( Use this next time lad.

Why is your country so fucked? Is it just Islam or is tribal shit still an issue?
>>
>>70103312
Kek at the picture and thanks for responding m8ielad

>Why is your country so fucked? Is it just Islam or is tribal shit still an issue?
Islam is a brilliant example of how tribalism amplified by Islamic extremism can destroy any African country.

The people in government are all military goons benefiting from the 89' coup, with no basic competence in any aspect of governance besides embezzlement.

>mass shortage of natural gas for cooking and malfeasance in it's storage to gauge prices
>mayor as financial ties with certain involved individuals
>literally announces a press conference declaring the shortage was 'the Will of Allah and we should be steadfast and patient'
I wasn't even mad, just plain defeated. Defeated at how fucked the situation is.
>>
>>70103579

I have been trying to follow the Sudan/South Sudan thing so thanks for the comment above.

I take it moving to South Sudan wouldn't help? Cause from looking at the demographic of Sudan it seems the islamic menace will only grow.

Also how salty are you that South Sudan got a better flag than you?
>>
>>70103803
>I have been trying to follow the Sudan/South Sudan thing so thanks for the comment above.
Anytime lad, it's an honour conveying any aspect our humble country/culture to an intrigued foreigner.

>I take it moving to South Sudan wouldn't help?
Don't think they'd be too welcoming and I am bound by experience in this system to make it viable/improve it. Hopefully a side-project will help with the money after I immigrate.

>Also how salty are you that South Sudan got a better flag than you?
Very, we literally adopted a Pan-Arabian scheme because of our tenous Arabian roots.

Wish them all the best and future prosperity,
>>
>>70100040
Pol is such a small view on a countries and or a group of peoples beliefs. a good and hard working person is greeted well in any society.
>>
>>70104230
Nice to know familia, but there's always a kernel of truth to the speculation.

Sorry for any inadequately (un)answered replies.

GtG. Wish you all the best in all future endeavours.
>>
>>70100040
How come we only get your retarded brainwashed countrymen, while people with merit and the right attitude stay in that shithole?

Anyway, come to germany. Whats one more.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.