[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What I learned from /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: 140616121408.jpg (47 KB, 621x355) Image search: [Google]
140616121408.jpg
47 KB, 621x355
1.Being gay is natural, If you are 100% sure of your sensuality you won't care about others being gay.
Most homophobic unsure or their sexuality and have internal flight with it, which makes them...gay who is anti gay.
2.Transgender people have a mental illness gender identity disorder that should be treated and not celebrated
3.The world Elite ( Illuminati) are *mostly* American Jews (rothschilds, bill gates, mark zuckerberg and more)
4. /pol/ blames ISRAEL for 3^...no Idea why desu, we are not Elite, we are the middle class struggling with the same problems u have, corrupted police, politicians, shitty banks, high taxes, they already started polluting the WATER in Israel it passed the law not long ago,. and we are on the same side fighting contraption.
5.Being a female on /pol/ means you are an infidel, stupid, attention whore, have no place here. -_-
6. /pol/ hates Israeli's even more the radical Muslims (?) who openly say they wants to kill them....where is the logic in that?
7.It's OK talking about it, blaming each other, debating , but what are the actions? why I never see anyone providing us with solutions, do we fight them? ( and probably lose) or what should we do to stop the elitists?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 236x236
>>70097500
>Being gay is natural
>>
File: gay.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>70097500
Kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 180x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 180x160
>>70097500
>4. /pol/ blames ISRAEL for 3^...no Idea why desu, we are not Elite

Whatever you say JIDF
>>
>h-hey now Israel are not the elite or anything *gets trillions of dollars in aid from america in return for nothing* heehee thanks goyim
>>
>>70097548
>>70097574

Explain why not...-_- Idk if someone is gay or not, this don't affect me at all. We have bigger "issues" in the world don't u agree?
>>
>>70097696
You actually read or its beyond your short goldfish attention spend?
>>
>>70097734
You made the claim that being gay is natural. My response is not only that it is unnatural, it is also absolutely degenerate and leads to the overall weakening of society. No one wants weak men and masculine women. Surely, you see how that is unnatural.
>>
File: image.jpg (403 KB, 1228x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
403 KB, 1228x914
We don't hate Israelis per se... We hate zionists who fuck with the world and push multiculturalism.
Also: we don't hate gays, we just don't find any social value in their disgusting lifestyle and don't want it shoved in our faces. There is a huge difference between tolerance and acceptance.
To be honest i think both gays and Israelis are pretty cool most of the time and if it were up to me I would just nuke every arab/islam country off the planet... But alas. It is not up to me.
>>
>>70097929
Animals have a lot of gay behaviors, I never really did research it because it douse not interest me, they have little affect on the worlds REAL problems , yet all people care about is gays all the time ...and so I wrote what I LEARNED from /pol/. why I never see anyone talk about solutions for the majority middle classes but only talk about minorities...
>>
>>70098050
Yet people have consciousness and are supposed to be better than animals. Having inhibitions and living with and serving a greater community is what makes humans more valuable than a chicken. We are capable of going to the moon. Dogs, cats, birds are not, we are better than those animals so we should act accordingly behaviorally to help uplift society and progress to our full potential as gods.
>>
>>70097975
What you are talking about here is the American Elite, and leftists Israeli's, the Zionists are just stupid they call everyone "goy "here they are programmed brainwashed people who are 100% not pro multiculturalism .
>>
>>70098050
Dogs sniff their assholes and shit where they please. The "animals do it too" argument is liberal propaganda.
>>
>>70097500
/pol/ is not one person but
>1.Being gay is natural
Not natural. You can have different degrees of tolerance about gays but being gay is not natural. There's a margin of error for prosperous societies to have gays but it's still something that shouldn't be promoted.

>2.Transgender people have a mental illness gender identity disorder that should be treated and not celebrated
Agreed

>3.The world Elite ( Illuminati) are *mostly* American Jews (rothschilds, bill gates, mark zuckerberg and more)
At least the most prominent ones but I'm pretty sure there's more behind it. I refuse to think that all their puppets that work for them are mere ghouls.

>4. /pol/ blames ISRAEL for 3^...no Idea why desu, we are not Elite, we are the middle class struggling with the same problems u have, corrupted police, politicians, shitty banks, high taxes, they already started polluting the WATER in Israel it passed the law not long ago,. and we are on the same side fighting contraption.
I'm actually pro-Israel and pro-fighting for Israel but that's only because I'm also pro-separatism.

>5.Being a female on /pol/ means you are an infidel, stupid, attention whore, have no place here. -_-
Besides MGTOW and /r9k/s I don't think anyone thinks like that unless someone goes like "hurr durr I'm a gurrrll". Most of the time is the bantz any region has to bear with like ">Spain >White" or ">A fucking leaf!!!"

>6. /pol/ hates Israeli's even more the radical Muslims (?) who openly say they wants to kill them....where is the logic in that?
Every poll about jews vs muslims I've seen more jews supported than muzzies. I don't know where did you get that idea from.

>7.It's OK talking about it, blaming each other, debating , but what are the actions? why I never see anyone providing us with solutions, do we fight them? ( and probably lose) or what should we do to stop the elitists?
We have solutions, but they're usually too crude for 2016
>>
>>70097500
>5
No those are mainly Americans who are trying to start a male feminist movement to hate women and turn men into faggots

Americans are the worst
>>
>>70098309
This. I'm Jewish and I have some Israeli family. American Jewish elites and left wing Israelis are a fucking cancer. I like parties in Israel like Shas and HaBayit HaYehudi.
>>
>>70098256
The nature is no under any obligation to make sense to you, you are a human. part of life on earth, an animal species, you born and u die, and you are a prisoner of your own mind just like me, so lats find solutions and do actions while we are ALIVE to make this life better for both of us.
>>
>>70098638
This entire reply sounds like "muh feelings" and is predicated entirely on humanist, liberal nonsense instead of reality.
>>
>>70097500
>5.Being a female on /pol/ means you are an infidel, stupid, attention whore, have no place here.
what? just dont fucking start a post with I AM A GIRL GUISE I HAS OPINION

its attention whoring and it gets the replies it deserves
>>
File: 1448659370162.jpg (77 KB, 547x388) Image search: [Google]
1448659370162.jpg
77 KB, 547x388
>>70097500

>Most homophobic unsure or their sexuality and have internal flight with it, which makes them...gay who is anti gay.

so does that mean if I am islamophobic and anti-muslim I am actually muslim?
>>
>>70097849
>goldfish attention spend
a budget for goldfish attention?
>>
>>70097500

6. /pol/ hates Israeli's even more the radical Muslims (?) who openly say they wants to kill them....where is the logic in that?

pol hates both muslims and jew, because they are religion incomatible with secular stare models, and both esentialy destructive (both quoran and thorah have order to enslave others and to decieve other about its nature)
Israel is teocracy, much like Iran and Saudi Arabia. all of them are danger for free "western" society.
>>
>>70098824
There is no such a word "islamophobic"....Islam is not a race too so don't go yelling racism around XD Islam is a religion and we CAN and will talk about it and judge it, consider it the worst thing for Islam- freedom of speech ( or whats left of it thanks to the leftists )
>>
>>70098050

far more animal species practise cannibalism then gay behaviours. you know what else is really common in animals? killing the young of females that aren't yours so you can mate with them. You know what else is totally natural? Eating your stillborn.

Rape is found in 1000's of species but only one species punishes rapists.

now tell me what is natural you fucking kike.
>>
File: pol3.jpg (29 KB, 563x273) Image search: [Google]
pol3.jpg
29 KB, 563x273
>>70098882
kek
>>
>>70097548
>Being gay is natural
>Learned from pol

this guy has heer been here before
>>
File: israel_friend.jpg (69 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
israel_friend.jpg
69 KB, 500x316
>>70097500
1. no

2. yes

3. yes

4. yes. because the jews that pull our media/govts strings also pulls your media/govts strings.

5. only if the infidel, stupid, attention whore calls attention to the fact that she is female without any merit to the topic at hand.

6. palestinians have every right to be pissed off at israel. israel has no right to exist. withdrawing from west bank would be a good start.

7. unplug from the matrix.
>>
>>70098930

I never said islam is a race you fucking retard. Islamophobia has nothing to do with race.

If being anti-gay makes you gay then being anti-muslim makes you muslim.

it's called an objective standard you fucking shekel grabber.

you know something that isn't natural? jews.
>>
>>70098943
There is cannibalism in humans too,
killing the young of females that aren't yours so you can mate with them- humans do that too.
and we do even worse things I won't get into how horrible we humans are....
so yup, animals. and idk about gays like you do and I don't get and will never get why is this the 1# problem on /pol/ -_-
>>
>>70099127

it isn't the number one problem on /pol/.

Haven't you fucking realised what is the number one problem on /pol? I'll give you a hint? you can see his nose through your own fucking eyes.

god damn son of abraham motherfucking kike
>>
>>70099079
>7. unplug from the matrix.
HOW? what is your actions? I wrote all this because I wanted to have conversation about the solutions but so far no one gave 1
>>
File: faggotsavage.jpg (80 KB, 434x750) Image search: [Google]
faggotsavage.jpg
80 KB, 434x750
>>70099127
>What I learned from /pol/
>Being gay is natural
>...will never get why is this the 1# problem on /pol/

so you learned from /pol that gay is natural or that it is the #1 problem on /pol/? you are just another faggot trying to slide in your faggot agenda where it isn't wanted which is the #1 reason that i fucking hate faggots
>>
>>70097500
1. Correct
2. False, "men" to "female" transsexuals were born with a female brain. It is a physical illness.
3. Semi-Correct, most of the elite are non-Jewish white, but Jews are over-represented relative to their numbers. Bill Gates is not Jewish.
4. /pol/ blames Israel because Israel wants to destabilize the Middle-east to take more land. Doing that, Israel helped making the refugee crisis and the Islamists. Israel is not more guilty than the US and GB in that though.
5. False, unless your view as a female is relevant you have no reason to state that you are female.
6. False. It is just wannabe Nazis that shitpost, and a lot of people that hate the "elite" and the big corporations and want to believe that all of the elite and big corporations are owned by Jews.
7. >what should we do to stop the elitists?
Revolution
>>
>>70099230
This

Jews are the real problem
>>
>>70099337
massive boycott of any food product with an encircled "k" along with a letter to the offending corporation. same goes for offensive television shows and adverts. if enough people do this the corporations will take notice
>>
File: Zionism versus Bolshevism.png (354 KB, 1190x3739) Image search: [Google]
Zionism versus Bolshevism.png
354 KB, 1190x3739
>>70097500

>6. /pol/ hates Israeli's even more the radical Muslims (?) who openly say they wants to kill them....where is the logic in that?

I don't. You're right on point three too. Israel is generally pretty hard right wing and imperialist but I would be too surrounded by a billion shitskins who'd like nothing more than me dead.

>7.It's OK talking about it, blaming each other, debating , but what are the actions? why I never see anyone providing us with solutions, do we fight them? ( and probably lose) or what should we do to stop the elitists?

Paul, UKIP and Trump were potential solutions. As is Bernie. But as you said, we're up against it.
>>
>>70099790
>>>70100361
>>
>>70099127
So if something natural can also be evil what's the point of saying being gay is natural?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.