[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Blacks actually smack their lips and shout "WE WAZ KANGZ"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457084772626.jpg (28 KB, 192x214) Image search: [Google]
1457084772626.jpg
28 KB, 192x214
Do Blacks actually smack their lips and shout "WE WAZ KANGZ" in the US?
>>
>>70096959
Yes, every couple minutes.
>>
>>70096959
yes I can't leave my house without seeing and hearing this and I live in a 99% white suburb
>>
>>70096959

*Sucks air through teeth*
>>
>>70096959
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory

That in the evolution of the species, in what some people call the Ontogenetic evolution of humankind, that in the evolution of the species the human family separated in a sense that one branch of the family stopped its evolutionary path and simply depended upon the central nervous system as the total machinery for understanding reality. Whereas, the root of the family continued its path and not only evolved a central nervous system but developed what I called at that time an essential melanic system. And that I even went so far as to try to develop a little formula and suggested that CNS + EMS = HB. CNS (Central Nervous System) + EMS (Essential Melanic System) = HB (Human Being). That the central nervous system combined with the essential melanic system is what makes you human. That, in fact, to be human is to be Black. To be human is to be Black. (Nobles 1989).
>>
File: Tyrone.jpg (10 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone.jpg
10 KB, 259x195
>>70097249
This is what niggers ACTUALLY believe.
>>
File: Yakub.png (165 KB, 402x600) Image search: [Google]
Yakub.png
165 KB, 402x600
>>70097249

Fuck, they developed their own subhuman theory that conveniently places them at the pedestal of supremacy.

The moment when USA collapses upon itself will give the green light to genocides and pogroms.
>>
>>70097143
>try to suck in air through teeth
>cold air stream hurts like eating icecream

owfuck
>>
they also cross the street super slow

that's a stereotype that doesn't get mentioned, probably because /pol/ doesnt leave the house during daylight hours.
>>
>>70097895
you have a cavity, Germoney.

Are there any denists in your country that aren't doing pro bono dental implants for Syrian 'teenagers'?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6v4D4aLJm0

muhfugga
>>
They also walk slow as fuck because they have nowhere they need to be
>>
>>70097990
i know i have a small cavity, i never got braces... for whatever reason

it is a non-issue anyway since i never smile or laugh
>>
>>70098192
Cheers up Hans.

I'll tell you a joke I heard, that might be of German origin.

>This guy is in a restaurant, eating his meal, when he feels the need to fart.
>Fortunately music is playing with loud drums.
>Whenever there is a drum roll he lets out his fart, inaudible because of the music.
>As he stands to leave he realises everyone in the restaurant is looking at him and laughing.
>Then he realises he's still wearing his headphones.
>>
>>70099187
heh
>>
>>70096959
Do arabs really shout الله أكبر and rape the nearest female?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.