[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape victim defends rapist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: rich+thief.jpg (31 KB, 392x401) Image search: [Google]
rich+thief.jpg
31 KB, 392x401
Thoughts about this article?

http://www.nrk.no/ytring/jeg-ble-voldtatt-av-en-mann-1.12852714
>>
Enough.
>>
kek

That is really all i have to say.
>>
>>70095423
That's one funky looking language, senpai.
>>
Hva i helvette
>>
>>70095423
This is what's wrong with European men. This is why so many European women line the streets begging for open boarders.

This faggot needs to die. Fucking disgusting. These people are our biggest enemy, they bring us down from within.
>>
>>70095423
Finally women are starting to accept rape. Sooner or later we will revoke their right to vote and they will be our objects again.

It's all part of the plan.
>>
TL;DR White knight betafag gets raped, then cries because the nigger rapist is sent out of the country
>>
>>70096566
It was a guy who got raped. A Somali fucked him in the shitter, and he feels guilty that his rapist got kicked out the country.
>>
>>70096723
Wait, a man got raped?
>>
That's some of the most pathetic shit I've ever heard. The worst is the comments congratulating the author for speaking up, even thought it seems tabu to be such a cuck.
>You're such a brave man to speak up
>it's sad that some people use this to debate immigration instead of congratulating the cuck
>>
>>70096850
Some somali immigrant raped some liberal male cuck
That's what you get for wearing refugees welcome shirts and helping out in refugee centrers
>>
>>70096843
Silly Anon. Rape is the result of Power + Priviledge. As such, men cannot get raped.
I suggest you go educate yourself
>>
>>70095423
Leit at SV er over sperregrensa igjen. Faen til tafatt cuck-parti.
>>
>>70096961
Is Norway colder than Sweden? I really wonder why Norway is not getting overrun by refugees, you seem to have the same mentality like Sweden.
>>
File: sides lol.gif (1 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
sides lol.gif
1 MB, 350x262
>>70095423
>Jeg er en heterofil mann som ble voldtatt av en somalisk asylsoker. Mitt liv falt i grus, men nĂ¥ foler jeg skyld for at han ble sendt ut av landet.
Laughed out loud.
>I am a heterosexual man that was raped by a somali asylum seek. My life is in shambles but now i feel guilty that he got deported.
>>
>>70097135
we just voted for a right wing party that restricts immigration a little more. Our previous one was as bad as sweden.

Previous government:
>Sweden is doing it, why shouldn't we?

This government:
>we can't be like Sweden in regards to immigration

Still, there's tons of liberals, and we got our share of immigrants. We already had a lot before the Syria crysis.

Down town is filled with niggers now. Used to be a very rare sight only 15 years ago
>>
>>70097135
Our Progress Party is the least immigration-friendly of the major parties, and they're in a somewhat powerful position in a coalition that gives them majority in parliament.
>>
Ka faen
>>
>this is the average SV voter
loving every laugh
>>
File: 1458168760967.png (421 KB, 507x535) Image search: [Google]
1458168760967.png
421 KB, 507x535
>literally defending getting raped up the ass by BBC

this cuck meme is going a little too far
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.