[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thots on her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Franchesca_Ramsey.jpg (37 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
Franchesca_Ramsey.jpg
37 KB, 640x476
thots on her
>>
File: 3.jpg (71 KB, 486x960) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
71 KB, 486x960
>>70095087
>>
She has an impressively smug face.

Makes for good reaction pictures.
>>
>>70095087
Who? This one of those Youtube retards?
>>
File: blm4.png (631 KB, 540x744) Image search: [Google]
blm4.png
631 KB, 540x744
>>70095087
LiterallyWho?.meme
>>
File: DSC_04_06_2016.png (629 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
DSC_04_06_2016.png
629 KB, 640x640
mmmmmm
>>
>>70095087
WE
>>
>>70095087
Super annoying MTV person who constantly claims white people are racist, aswell as claiming that black people can't be racist. The level of brainwashing in her videos would make any communist regime proud.
>>
Here is her latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TGE4squIhA
Prepare to enter the twilight zone.
>>
>>70098558
Fucking christ, what has happened to my country. Fucking yankee faggots just had to get on their moral high horse and end jim crow. Never would've had this shit if institutional segregation was allowed to continue.
>>
>>70095087
does any1 know where she lives or places she frequents?
>>
>>70095087
she's a black woman

who tries to convince morons that white people are inherently racist

who is married

to

a

white

man.
>>
>>70098558
what kind of satire is this? have they become self-aware? do they realize they're retarded?
>>
>>70099044
That's the icing on the cake.
>>
>>70099044
>>70099239
This is super common amongst BLM sheboons. The BLM hags that disrupted the Bernie sanders rally both have children with white fathers. I think it's some kind of compensation thing for "betraying their race" by fucking the white devils.
>>
would hatefuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.