[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mississippi passes controversial 'religious freedom' bill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: whenthekushhitsyou.jpg (35 KB, 489x487) Image search: [Google]
whenthekushhitsyou.jpg
35 KB, 489x487
BASED MISSISSIPPI
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35971038
>Governor Phil Bryant signed HB1523 into law on Tuesday amid opposition from equal rights groups and businesses.
>He said the bill "protects sincerely held religious beliefs and moral convictions".
>Protesters say the bill would allow for lawful discrimination of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.
>The bill comes at a time when numerous US states are passing or considering similar laws.
>North Carolina recently passed a bill that revokes protections for LGBT people and requires transgender individuals to use restrooms based on their biological gender identity.
>Major companies and CEOs signed on to a letter urging North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory to repeal the law.
>Tech company PayPal has withdrawn its plan to open an operations centre, which would have employed 400 people, over the law.
>The governor of Georgia rejected a similar bill after pressure from major companies that do business in the state.
>Protesters gathered outside of the state capital
>>
>>70091987

>be devout follower of the lord Jesus Christ
>sincerely believe Jewish money is a lie
>pay for goods with live chickens
>burn down a bank
>can't do shit because of your beliefs
>>
>>70091987
Go to Mississippi and say its based lol
>>
>>70091987

LGBTFO
>>
File: 1203.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1203.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>70092317
>>
>>70091987
based? they're just setting up mississippi for the islamic colonists.
>>
>>70092491

Mississippi is probably the least-Islamic place in the US.
>>
>>70091987
Now, if only people would do the same in NY or CA.
>>
I bet PayPal has other reasons for not setting up in Charlotte. I bet they are coming to Texas like all the other California faggots.

The LGBLT bullshit it's just a smoke screen.
>>
File: 1429473022172.jpg (50 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
1429473022172.jpg
50 KB, 389x366
Oh joy.

We gays had it great with all our legal protection and then the fucking trannies showed up and caused a backlash against us because of their fucking moronic stupidity.

LGB and the rest of the nutcases should be separate.
>>
>>70092557
>fly in 250-750 thousand islamic refugees
>they use this law to sincerely by their moral convictions implement shariah law
>legal for them to behead infidels
>legal for them to rape women
>5 am wakeup calls
>>
>>70092245
Try learning what the Lemon Test is, then come back and have a debate whrn you're informed.
>>
>>70092761
>>LGB and the rest of the nutcases should be separate
>Implying there's a difference between these two groups
>>
>>70092761
Let me tell you a secret: if you don't like a flaming la-la homo man who is physically pained by speakng in a normal tone, this won't affect you at all.
>>
>>70091987
I DONT GET IT, CANT THE BROWN PEOPLE NOT SERVE US BECAUSE THEY SAY ITS AGAINST THEIR RELIGION? I DONT THINK THE BACK WATER HICKS THOUGHT THIS OVER WELL
>>
>>70092257
>Being a faggot in Mississippi.
>>
>>70093014
>"people who dislike gays solely for being gay don't exist and don't own businesses"
I'd like to believe you.

It won't affect me at all because I'm Australian, but the same thing can happen here.

>>70093003
>implying that a man who just wants to be in a loving monogamous relationship with another man is equally insane to a tranny chopping off bodyparts and identifying as 70% female, 25% male, and 5% undecided.
>>
>>70092761

This is so accurate. The gays were being accepted as long as they kept to themselves. Most of that came from the 'it doesn't affect you' argument.

The trannies have absolutely demolished that by trying to force acceptance and bathroom use.

There are literally 10,000 mtf trannies I the Whole US who have just stoked hatred for gays that was just starting to dissipate.
>>
File: BLEAGH.jpg (22 KB, 239x150) Image search: [Google]
BLEAGH.jpg
22 KB, 239x150
>>70093050
>eating food prepared by muslims or Indians
>>
>>70093226
>go on and pass it.
>after all it doesn't affect you
>wait, why doesn't it affect you?
>fuck you shitlord give me my safespace
lel, how did I not make this connection before
>>
>>70093050
White people can now refuse to serve blacks because it's their religion.
>>
>>70093141
Agreed. Trannies are nut cases, unstable people. Gays are usually pretty normal otherwise.

It's not the same thing at all.
>>
>>70093141
you completely missed his point.
he said, unless you act gay, you shouldn't face any discrimination at all because there will be nothing to discriminate against, seeing as no one knows you're gay.
>>
It has always been my belief that the homosexuals that pretend they are the opposite gender are homosexuals with the same brain dysfunction as the regular fags, but part of their brain still recognizes homosexuality as wrong, so it creates a loophole and tricks them into believing they are a fairy or something so they don't go insane and become an invalid.
>>
File: 1430039905364.jpg (56 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
1430039905364.jpg
56 KB, 680x451
>>70095594
No, he said unless you act like a flaming faggot.

I don't consider replying with "I'm going out with my partner on Friday night so I can't come to the work dinner," and then being asked "Oh, what's her name," and replying "Bob," as being a flaming faggot.

Nevertheless, it would be enough to tip off people that I am gay.

"Don't act like a flaming faggot" is usually code for "I dislike gay people but I justify it by saying that if I know that they're gay then clearly they're a flaming faggot" when, in reality, concealing the gender of your partner from everybody is a monumental and overbearing task that people shouldn't be subjected to just to protect the delicate sensibilities of others.

That isn't always the case, but I've seen it before.
>>
>>70092764

It's not a "you can do whatever you want if it's religious" law, it protects basically three beliefs:

1. Marriage is between one man and one woman
2. Sexual relations are properly reserved for within a marriage
3. Transwomen are dudes

All it means is that you don't have to bake a cake for a gay ceremony; Catholic schools can only hire Catholics; and Bruce Jenner has to use the men's room.
>>
>>70095594

And even then, it doesn't let people discriminate against gays in general. You still can't put up a "No Fags Allowed" sign in your restaurant, but you can refuse to cater a gay wedding.
>>
>>70091987
>celebrate it as a victory when restaurants tell their customers that they are not allowed to bring guns, even though the laws would allow it, or when small shops say that they do not want any Trump voters as customers

>start throwing around threats when a state wants to give its citizens the right to decide who they will provide services to

I really do not understand how these people live with themselves.
>>
>Freedom of religion means Jesus Sharia Law
Bible belt niggers everyone
>>
>>70095920

dumb and retarded since a lot of trannies are attracted to the opposite sex
>>
How the fuck is this based? This is the same as the Islam shit, just with Christianity.
>>
>>70096407
>"Don't act like a flaming faggot" is usually code for "I dislike gay people but I justify it by saying that if I know that they're gay then clearly they're a flaming faggot"

Dunno what it is like in Australia, but at least over here I don't think that is true. I have no problem with people who behave normally but just happen to be gay. Because being gay doesn't actually change anything about their behavior, the amount of times it even comes up in a conversation is so tiny that it's not worth it to be bothered by it.

What definitely annoys me are the cliche twats though who make being gay their one and only character trait. Mostly based on the fact that I cannot stand people who make a single thing their defining character trait to begin with. I hate the guy who is essentially soccer-incarnate just as much.
>>
>>70097305
Oh no, the trannies can't use their prefered bathrooms. It's literally as bad, if not even worse, than chopping off heads!
>>
>>70093361
Yeah, a significant part of them seem to be simply miserable people who want everyone else to be just as miserable as them. For them it's not about being granted any rights, it is about pissing off as much people as possible.
>>
File: fedorian inquisitor.png (216 KB, 469x581) Image search: [Google]
fedorian inquisitor.png
216 KB, 469x581
>>70091987
hahahaha yes! closeted homosexuals and inbred morons everywhere rejoice! i tip my fedora to thee and your epic memes. glue eating retards like you and the rest of the sexually insecure bigots ITT are simply EUPHORIC right now!!
>>
>>70097305
> a minority should dictate the actions of the majority
Noty. Now we wont have any issues with gays actively seeking Christians to refuse them service and then sue them.
>>
>>70097305
Christianity "shit" has kept us going for centuries in europe and America, friend. It is only since it's link with the people has been weakened that all of this degenerate bullshit has started to happen.
>>
>>70097728
Pretty much.

There are too many people who feel the need for a higher authority. If you lessen the influence of one religion they will simply switch over to another one - modern leftism is hardly anything but a religion, either.

So, since you need one anyway, I'd rather have one that is easy to get along with for the most part.
>>
>>70097655
You can bet that dozens of gays will pull this shit and take it up with the federal courts on the grounds of constitutionality. Thing is the courts will probably rule in favor of the gays.
>>
>>70091987
That's one chill looking hedgie
>>
>>70097875
>>70097728
The issue at hand here is that unlike Western European Christianity bible belt Christianity is middle eastern tier. They're no better than Arabs down there in their practices.
>>
File: Fedora_line_drawing.svg.png (70 KB, 1005x1024) Image search: [Google]
Fedora_line_drawing.svg.png
70 KB, 1005x1024
>>70097999
>>
>>70092761
Serves you right with your faggy ass pride parades and drag-queen degeneracy. If you had established the difference between being a average Joe who sucks dick and some old man dressed as Lucille Ball early on this garbage wouldn't have happened.

Gay men have no one to blame but themselves, you still have queeny faggots like Milo in the CURRENT YEAR acting like sassy black women because they lack personality.
>>
>>70097999
>They're no better than Arabs down there in their practices.
Are they beheading and blowing people up?
>>
File: 1433141574325.gif (999 KB, 190x121) Image search: [Google]
1433141574325.gif
999 KB, 190x121
>>70098109
>If you had established the difference
I wasn't even alive them, tovarisch.

But sure, feel free to blame me for things I have literally no control over.
>>
>>70097999
>They're no better than Arabs down there in their practices.

The worst of the worst, the Westboro assholes, only hold up signs to rustle jimmies. The assholes over in the middle east throw gay people off of tall buildings.

>no better

You are fucking nuts.
>>
File: Stone Mountain 2.jpg (143 KB, 786x524) Image search: [Google]
Stone Mountain 2.jpg
143 KB, 786x524
>>70098148
If we start, he's first.
>>
>>70097305

I'd prefer Christianity over Slaaneshi worship to be honest, fuck those psychos
>>
>>70093448
Smooth shithead. Go for the race card against the blackest state in the nation.
>>
>>70097292
They ARE still gay, you know?
>>
>>70098207
Was talking about gay men as a whole, you were evoking the rights of gay men to be treated better and shitting on trannies so I am just pointing out that gay men share the blame as well.

Don't tell me you spoke out when dealing with SJW fags in your orgy groups.
>>
>>70098847
>gay men share the blame as well.
Some do, sure.

>Don't tell me you spoke out when dealing with SJW fags in your orgy groups.
I regularly mock and make fun of the trannies and nutjobs in the LGBT group at my university, along with a few of the other gay guys. We're the little clique of sane people.

What the fuck do you want me to do, yank? Give up my entire life so that I can become an anti-activist activist? Why is it my obligation to fix your incorrect perception?

Trannies and the whole 'queer' thing is strictly for nutjobs, but there's no reason to take it on gays as well.
>>
>>70097875
>modern leftism is hardly anything but a religion, either.

I'd argue that it's exactly a religion. They just abandoned God and substituted a supreme bureaucracy for the all-powerful divine figure.
>>
>>70093448
>I'm a faggot who didn't even bother to glance at what I'm talking about

That's what I hate about stuff like this. My Facebook is filled with people losing their minds over all this stuff that the law doesn't let you do.

All it does is say that you don't have to participate in a gay wedding; that places like Catholic schools can only hire Catholics; that places like Catholic charitable adoption agencies can only place kids with Catholics; and that Caitlyn Jenner has to use the men's room.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.