[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigrating to Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: Straya-2.jpg (88 KB, 1094x1094) Image search: [Google]
Straya-2.jpg
88 KB, 1094x1094
I really want to move to Australia in a few years. By then hopefully I'd be an engineer.

I'm white, catholic (not going to church) and I really want a place where I could live a comfy life : buy a dog, go surfing the evenings, walk my dog in the outbacks. I think a medium city in Australia would work the best and /pol/ Australians are an accurate representation of the inhabitants, I'll fit right in.

Is it a good idea or is Australia a meme?
>>
>>70091724
Why don't you stay in France so you can enjoy the high taxes, negroes, and Sharia Law?
>>
>>70091724
Perth, WA looks like what you'll be looking for
>>
>>70091724
>go surfing the evenings
>walk dog in the outback
yea nah, you up for a 6 hour drive every day?
>>
>>70091980
You can do it in some spots, cunt
>>
What's so bad about Tasmania? redpill pls
>>
>>70092048
Wollongong doesn't count faggot.
>>
>>70091724
What the hell is a mozzie?
>>
>>70091724
Well frenchie, first off: fuck off we're full

Secondly, come on down m8. If you can talk and take shit 24/7 you'll be sweet. Learn to drink beer or we'll think you're a faggot
>>
>>70092072
You need a minimum of two heads to enter.
>>
File: fuck-off-were-full.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
fuck-off-were-full.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
>>70091724
>>
>>70092135
M8 do you wanna go cunt? I take me board down the beach erryday then walk my dingo in the outback
>>
>>70092072
>Literally the South of Australia
>Everyone is inbred
>They like to destroy their own flora
>Everyone is married to their sister who is also their mother and aunt
>Also they're faggots.
>>
>>70092159

It's how they pronounce muzzie meaning Muslim
>>
>>70092159
bbc
>>
>>70092159
Mosquito you fat american faggot, m8 ;)
>>
>>70092159
A mosquito
>>
>>70092072
It's a retirement state, not good for work
>>
>>70092164
>Australian
>beer

I get baited errytime
>>
>>70092216
so it's like /b/: the country
>>
Fuck off you French cunt.

[spoiler]Just having a go, you're alright mate.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1459915605868.jpg (96 KB, 1795x1879) Image search: [Google]
1459915605868.jpg
96 KB, 1795x1879
>>70091724
>>
File: 1457939876271.jpg (84 KB, 720x990) Image search: [Google]
1457939876271.jpg
84 KB, 720x990
>>70092312
Basically yeah
>>
>>70092267
u sound like a gay cunt

melbcuck
>>
>>70092216
Have you even been there you memelord faggot?

>>70092072
Tasmania is fucking beautiful, the forests are amazing. Great for fly fishing too. It's just a meme.
>>
>>70092386
I have, I was in Launceston for a week then in Hobart for a month. The memes are true faggot.
>>
>>70092334
Thanks man, I promise I'll be useful to the society
>>
>>70092135
>wollongong
>>
>>70092348

Nice ass anon are you a professional trap? Cam name?
>>
>>70092386
it looks nice. well in a gunless aussie kind of way
>>
>>70091724
if you're a muslim stay the fuck out
>>
>>70091724
fuck off we're full Mohammad
>>
>>70091863
I agree with le weed for once
>>
>>70091724
eat a dick frog and stay in yer shitty isis state
>>
You'll wind up living (expensively) in some immigrant town with no Aussies and end up hating the place and leaving.

I see Europeans come and go quickly, especially Britbongs, they usually don't even stay 6 months. The only immigrants that want to stay are the stinking Indians who don't mind sharing a flat with 20 other Indians and living off scraps because that's a hundred times better than India.
>>
>>70092373
Yur a deadshit cunt u wanna fahkn go cunt
>>
>>70092533
This is bullshit
>>
>>70091724
>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!
But yeah alright you can come in, but you can stay in Sydney or Melbourne.
>>
>>70091724
Only Indians become engineers In Aus please try again later.
>>
>>70092386
inbred detected
>>
From what I've heard Australia is a love it or hate it kind of place.

Just be sure your teprament meshes with the locals.

It won't be all surfing and outback hiking with the dog.

Take a month long visit, I'd recommend anyone moving anywhere do this.

Especially coming from France which is obviously so different.
>>
German cunt here. It's pretty neat, although the property prices are >JUST
>>
i had an aussie exchange student visit my house for a couple weeks when my cousins were up once. tried to get her to go shooting with us and she was just terrified that we had guns. pretty funny. kinda a libtard
>>
>>70092574
>>70092533
Ok so which is it? I constantly hear about my fellow Frenchmen fleeing the country to settle in the US where the make a fuckton of money because our diplomas are superior and we don't have students loans. Why is it different in Australia?
>>
Bunbury in WA might be decent place for you, it has a beach and has bushland nearby. Though I think it's quite expensive because it's a reasonably wealthy area.
>>
File: melbourne.jpg (83 KB, 960x435) Image search: [Google]
melbourne.jpg
83 KB, 960x435
>>70092766
I'm from Melbourne, actually. ;) xx
>>
>>70092774
>won't be all surfing and outback hiking with the dog
m8 that's literally all we do
>>
>>70091724
va en Calédonie.
>>
>>70091980

90% of Aussies live on the coast, or close to it. You're a fuckwit, m8. I live a 2 minute drive from the beach. Stop living in fucking Bega you cunt.
>>
>>70092818
It isn't. Ignore the memes. If your white you'll be honestly fine. Engineering you'll easily get work and be paid we'll. We had a few French engineers on trade for awhile at my work believe there is a France division. (Freyssinet)

You'll be looking for somewhere in WA, House prices are dropping. But honestly I would much rather be on the east coast so anywhere between Gold Coast and Brisbane you'll be near the surf, massive yards, cheap enough.

NSW is also decent on the south coast, around Wollongong/Shellharbour regions but you'll be paying more and probably travelling more. Hour to Sydney, depending on work.
>>
File: images (41).jpg (31 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
31 KB, 418x328
>>70092877
Faggot detected
>>
>>70093032
Ouais a part faire de la recherche, je suis nique non? J'aurai pas normale sup MDF, je vais etre un ingenieur lambda
>>
>>70091724
there is a huge amount of things that you can do during the day in QLD if you are okay with spending money. NSW is the 2nd best.

WA is very boring.
>>
>>70092907
thought you guys were big on motocross
>>
I am Latino here and moving to Sydney very soon.

I have a friend who has a boat route that will sneak me in for cheap which will be faster than trying legally.

He tells me there I will get very nice benefits.

Do anybody know how much money I will get?
>>
File: 1459492486683.jpg (32 KB, 325x346) Image search: [Google]
1459492486683.jpg
32 KB, 325x346
>>70092807
>shocked we had guns
I'm disgusted.
>>
>>70091724

Come to the east coast bruv. Avoid inner city melbourne and Sydney, everywhere else is like 99% white
>>
File: Julian_Assange_full.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1209) Image search: [Google]
Julian_Assange_full.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1209
>>70091724
>France
You're most likely to turn out like those cheeky wankers of your countrymen: stoners who work in farms and go on all time bantering about freedom, Cuckstopher McCockless and why Trudeau should be Mare of Paris.
>I'm white, catholic (not going to church)
Look, mon ami, you don't have to lick /pol/'s arsehole to have your question heard. We all know France is a noteworthy Sandniggerdom among the Christian Yuropooria. So you don't need to lie about your brown origins. Anyway, Ausfailia is atheist as cuck, so you'd better revise your expectations if you are somewhat religious.
>buy a dog, go surfing the evenings, walk my dog in the outbacks
And this, my dear friendo, is why the fuck you need to come here first before shitposting on /pol/ (or /int/).
Let me brief you on some concept you are clearly misusing:
>go surfing the evenings
Fuck no. You go surfing when the tide is right. For fucks sake this is not Cote Azure or some other shitty Yuropoorian beach. Moreover, given the size of Ausfailia it's not the case you always live by the sea, nor that you live by a surfing bay. Maybe it will take you 2 hours to get to somewhere near good for surfing.
>walk my dog in the outback
For fucks sake, do you have the slightest idea of what the outback is? It's fucking nothingness for the next 2-3,000 kilometres.
You don't fucking walk your fucking dingo in the outback unless you've organized a trip yourself. Possibly once in a lifetime; less likely once a year if you have cash to do so.
Just try to start walking your dog at Fairfield park; then if it's not dead by sunset -- say, because of spiders and shit -- then we might upgrade you to somewhere wilder, like Plenty Gorge Park. Then, we will try to go a bit wild at Wilson's Promontory -- provided fucking dogs are admitted in protected wildlife areas. Only then you might be ready to visit the outback... from behind a bus window.
>>
>>70092818
>superior diplomas
Lmao
>>
>>70093099
les métiers de la mine recrutent. Les gens en brousse sont adorables, la nature est unique et pas dangereuse (contrairement à chez les Rosbifs). Essaye, ça vaut le coup.
>>
>>70093174
None. You can't get any welfare without having hold official citizenship for over 2 years.

Then it is $500 a fortnight, so $250 a week, which is how much rent costs for the shittiest house in the most ghetto suburb, and none for food, so you will have to flat with other people.

There are free food vans on certains of the week around the place.

To keep on the welfare you have to apply for 28 jobs a fortnight, if you are offered a job and refuse it you stop receiving your payments, and the welfare company call the companies that you applied to to check if you really applied.

And if you are illegal immigrant you are taken to off shore processing island, so I don't know how you plan to come over in secret and then get official visa while you are already here seeing as how you will need to visit embassies and things to do that, and you need to be sponsored by a company, and no company can hire you unless you give a tax file number which you can't get unless the government know about you.

Are you just going to do work for cash only?
>>
>>70093333
>be american
>go to college
>learn the basics of the English language
>graduate
>300k college debt
>>
>>70092533
This unfortunately

unless you have 300-600aud+ a week to drop on rent or 300-800k to buy a average town house
>>
File: upside_down_pepe.jpg (92 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
upside_down_pepe.jpg
92 KB, 400x386
>>70092197
Lmao, this.
>>
>>70093411
>be British
>study at Islamic university of Cambridge
>praise Allah
>>
I moved to regional NSW in January and haven't looked back.

I came on a work and holiday visa, soon to be going to a partner visa when I marry my woman, so I'll be staying indefinitely.

It was very easy and straight forward. Prepare to shell out $$$ to get here, the visas alone can be a pain in the ass. Totally worth it though, I love Australia.

Integrating was fairly easy. Lots of things here that remind me/are exactly like home, few things not. I guess the biggest hurdle for me was learning to drive on the other side of the car and road, but even that was easy to get used to.

I am keeping my American citizenship, so I'll be dual.

Any questions mate, ask away.
>>
>>70093497
No in QLD there are decent places around ipswich for just over $200k

Mortgage just over $1k a month at current interest rates.
>>
>>70093512
>be american
>95% of dick cut off at birth
>doesn't know what sex really feels like
>in denial because I know I'm inferior
>Tell people a cut penis is cleaner
>I cry myself to sleep at night because I know that's a lie
>>
File: 1226092916742.gif (83 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1226092916742.gif
83 KB, 650x366
>>70093406
>None. You can't get any welfare without having hold official citizenship for over 2 years.
Bulllllllllllllllllllsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

You can. You fucking can.
1. Your country might have an agreement with Ausfailia.
2. If you are Perm, aka Permanent Resident, you basically enjoy all citizenship right except the right to vote for party leaders that will be cucked by their own party competitors as soon as they prove their worth.
3. Perma res can be obtained, e.g. after a 2 years contract is renewed, i.e. the second time they feel like issuing a working visa.

4. MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL: DO NOT LISTEN TO FUCKING AUSFAILIANS. THEY HAVE NO PERCEPTION OF WHAT CASH IS AND THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF WAGE AND MONEY BECAUSE THEY GREW UP ON A CHEST FULL OF GOLD.
LISTEN TO FUCKING MIGRANTS. THEY KNOW ABOUT MIGRATION PROCEDURES. AUSFALIANS KNOW NOTHING.
DO NEVER ACCEPT SUGGESTION BECAUSE THERE IS A 80% CHANCE WHAT THEY THINK THEY KNOW (ABOUT IMMI, ABOUT GOV, ABOUT EVERYTHING IN LIFE) IS SIMPLY FALSE OR MISLEADING OR APT ONLY FOR THEIR OWN LIFESTYLE AND PERSPECTIVE.

Let me repeat this:
>Do not listen to Australians.
>>
>>70093328
Eh buddy, no need to get ass blasted.

I'm stating I'm white because obviously this has an important role in Australian culture. You all say you're openly racist and then wonder why one would mention race.

I'm not talking about surfing every evening dummy, I know it's not possible + I don't want fucked up articulations by the age of 30

When I talk about the outbacks, I obviously talk about forests or whatever you guys have. How am I supposed to know the names of the parks in which its safe to walk my dog?

You probably think you're funny but it's not an ebin bantz, you're just pathetic.
>>
>>70091724

You actually want want to live in Australia? Nobody actually likes Australia, they're a bad meme. They only get attention because they have mastered the art of shitposting. It's a barren wasteland filed with dangerous animals. There are literally no good things about Australia other than their blatant racism, which I quite admire.
>>
>>70093076
Australia is like the US in that given a well-paying job it might be wise to stick around but without that, or with family, expenses, no own business, etc., purchasing power parity kicks in. Taxes high, business difficult. Mining declining now since China has mostly finished their buildout, the Australian minerals like nickel, iron, copper are recyclable so are only needed once per industrialisation. Also if you fall into a laboring/heavy physical type position watch out, they'll take your best years and put you on a plane home at 40. Mexicans, etc.
>>
>>70092216
They marry girls they're related too & they're faggots?

Hermaphroditism Island then?
>>
>>70091724
>France
>I'm white

kek
>>
>>70093604
>Let me repeat this:
>Do not listen to Australians.
Okay, roger that then.
>>
>>70091724
I'd go to New Caledonia first, see how you like it. Then move
>>
>>70093671
Well, I'd move to Cali but the people there seem fucking terrible. Alaska would be nice but I don't see how I'd get a job
>>
>>70093604
That's a bit harsh mate
>>
File: Straya_police_and_thieves.jpg (12 KB, 236x166) Image search: [Google]
Straya_police_and_thieves.jpg
12 KB, 236x166
>>70091724
Don't do it mate. There is literally no country more shit-tier than Oz.
>>
File: 1456054483822.jpg (251 KB, 800x708) Image search: [Google]
1456054483822.jpg
251 KB, 800x708
>>70093718
>>
>>70093718
>entire country was founded on race mixing
>discussing race

Hello my fellow afro-irisho-anglo-germano-franco-chinko-hispanic-rusko-"american"
>>
File: fuckoffwerefull.jpg (48 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffwerefull.jpg
48 KB, 640x428
>>70091724
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
File: Ragnar.jpg (16 KB, 236x263) Image search: [Google]
Ragnar.jpg
16 KB, 236x263
>>70093636
>I'm stating I'm white because obviously this has an important role in Australian culture.
False. It has a role in some Ausfailian communities and in some media.
But if you land here and look around, you'll see every colour of the world.
Australian MSM have clearly brainwashed you if you think Australia is white or if white matters here. Because it doesn't.
Stop watching Gallipoli and Britfag propaganda. Get an air ticket and come here and see for yourself.
>I'm not talking about surfing every evening dummy, I know it's not possible + I don't want fucked up articulations by the age of 30
Whatever.
>When I talk about the outbacks, I obviously talk about forests or whatever you guys have. How am I supposed to know the names of the parks in which its safe to walk my dog?
At this point, it is clear you don't get the gist of my tirade. But frankly Frenchmen have never understood my humour so who am I to intro you to Australian wildlife?
>You probably think you're funny but it's not an ebin bantz, you're just pathetic.
That's why I found France so depressing. It is full of pathetic faggots like you who talk about race but then behave towards others like American SJWs.
I also know French engineers are lazy as fuck because you have a high barrier to pass the entrance exam, but then it can take 10 years before you get a bachelor.

Anyway, instead of obsessing yourself with the tone of my e-mails, you should thank me for the blessing of knowledge I am bestowing onto you.
>>
>>70093806
>another camel country trying to defend his friend Mahessid

Don't you have a carpet to set up?
>>
You know, I knew an immigrant from turkey

you pay higher tax and dont get any unemployment or medical benefit until after you get citizenship

she was complaining about how unfair it was, why she has to work and not get benefit but that fat bogans can pump out babies and not work and get everything payed for.
>>
>>70093884
>I was just pretending
>>
>>70093861
Implying he better enjoys no-go-zones

Do you even have a Christ-mas?
>>
>>70093891
>Another amerifat taking a break from watching his wife's son Tyrone railing his sister
top cuck
>>
>>70093983

Better than playing with muds
>>
File: hcvshh-img-1.jpg (85 KB, 834x940) Image search: [Google]
hcvshh-img-1.jpg
85 KB, 834x940
>>70093964
Do you? :^)
>>
>>70093725
I'm talking as an immigrant.
Every fucking time some friendo came back to my house and told me:
>Hey man, my uncle, who is an Australian citizen, told me his friend was selling this awesome car for cheap, so I bought it. I'm gonna tour Australia with this one.

Next day, she discovers:
>No Rego
>TAC super expensive
>RWC was not provided
>Insurance is missing
>There are no LPG sellers in the desert
>Car has 400,000 km... pretty much even for an Australian used car
Etc.

Australians have this problem: they talk you into things they make sound easy for you just because it is easy for them. They have no sense of what it feels like being on a working visa, having conditions to meet, etc.

All their suggestions, even when provided bona fide, are gonna be unreliable. Not bad people, though.
>>
>>70093752

So you're deciding between California or Alaska now? I don't understand that reasoning at all. Those 2 places are polar opposites. But for real though Southern California is where most of the faggots live. Northern Cali is pretty cool and still very beautiful. Alaska is nice maybe a few months out of the year but the rest of the time it's a snow covered hellhole. It's also the meth Capitol of the world. And there's no jobs. I could go on.
>>
>>70093522
Nice mate, Enjoy.

Do like visiting the states once a year, the nicer places feel more like home then anywhere in the world.
>>
Move to the sunshine coast in queensland, you'll love it mate
>>
>>70093774
See>>70094051

And I made just an example, but am aware of many other cases that follow the same pattern.
>>
>>70093602

Surely yanks are more Muslim than us with their circumcision cult
>>
>>70094044
>"Twitter data"
>dis is a real life desu

KEK
>>
>>70094035
>62%
>muds
>>
File: 1459930779439.png (15 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459930779439.png
15 KB, 420x420
>>70093964
Do you celebrate Easter?
>>
>>70094104
>Still have more white people
>Still No.1 country
>Meanwhile, in Syr..England..
>>
File: Punk Time.jpg (79 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Punk Time.jpg
79 KB, 500x375
>>70093953
>>
>>70094058
I want somewhere confy anon, is that so hard to understand? I love snow, I love sunny places too. What I hate is that grey rainy place that Paris is. Fuck having to pay 1K a month for a tiny apt
>>
File: 1453164353378.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1760) Image search: [Google]
1453164353378.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1760
>>70094157
>>
>>70093752
WASHINGTON STATE unless you're a mega liberal, then fuck off we're full.
>>
>>70094107

Go away, chink,
>>
>>70094101
>damage control
Please stop
>>
>>70093564
>decent places
>Ipswich
nigga dont be retarded.
>>
File: Straya_cunt_sprains_ankle.png (382 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Straya_cunt_sprains_ankle.png
382 KB, 640x480
>>70093914
>fat bogans can pump out babies and not work and get everything payed for.

Didn't they explain to her when she applied for the visa she'd be working to pay for this gentlemans benefits and ejected as soon as he recovers?
>>
>>70092135
>tfw Wollongong fag
>>
>>70094249
I don't know.
She has citizenship now though so she'll probably be here forever.
>>
Go to Adelaide or Perth if you want to come over. DO NOT go to Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane as they're fucking shit and full of hipsters.
>>
>>70093084
Jealousy detected
>>
File: 800px_jsbdf_9823.jpg (88 KB, 419x286) Image search: [Google]
800px_jsbdf_9823.jpg
88 KB, 419x286
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
'R
E

F
U
L
L
>>
File: 1425555327505.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1425555327505.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>70094249
>Didn't they explain to her when she applied for the visa she'd be working to pay for this gentlemans benefits and ejected as soon as he recovers?
This is exactly how Australia works.

Problem is even the well meaning Australians are deluded into thinking all the world is like Australia, so they always treat you like you're here for holiday or something.

Fuck no. I'm here because I am trying to make my own career out of my original country whose unemployment rose to 50%.

But for them it is like a joke. We pay their superannuations, and they see us just as cultural enrichment. Nobody tells them that their fucking welfare is paid by us.
>>
>>70094051

desu m8 if you aren't at least doing basic enquires into those sorts of things when purchasing a car, no matter what country, then you're just fucking dumb to begin with
>>
>>70093522
Good when people put their money where their mouth is, will done. Where abouts in the states? I know a guy from Rhode Island.
>>
>>70094455

> we pay their superannuations

i don't think that word means what you think it does
>>
>>70094455
Jesus m8, just marry an Australian friend and claim full citizenship.

I'm fully aware how it is, but I do travel the world a lot. Anyone in a whinging position should be glad they get the benefit of coming here in the first place.
>>
>>70094455
>We pay their superannuations
I think you mean pension, but you're still a fucking idiot.
>>
>>70092241
Don't go fucking insulting our mosquitoes ya wanker.They might gives Ross river virus and giant itchy lumps. But they don't go around raping our women and children
>>
File: centrelink_bottle_o.jpg (40 KB, 308x408) Image search: [Google]
centrelink_bottle_o.jpg
40 KB, 308x408
>>70094625
>just marry an Australian

Do NOT do this.

There is no worse fat possible in this world than to be hitched to an Aussie. Believe me anon, I speak from experience. These people are beyond degenerate. Even the ones that seem ok at first. Run the other way.
>>
>>70091724
Move to Lakemba
You'd feel right at home there, frog.
>>
>>70094625
>Jesus m8, just marry an Australian friend and claim full citizenship.
I met a guy who did just for the visa and he regretted it for the rest of his life.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 717x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 717x473
>>70094197

I'd like to interrupt your internet fight to bring up that your country has the same problem, but with mudslides. The whites of the world are fighting on the Internet while nigs/spics/muds are taking over.

>this is how it ends
>>
>>70093636
>Walk in Australia
>Forests
What country do you think this is? New Zealand?
>>
>>70094811

>no worse fat

Seems like your fat fingers made it difficult to type your post correctly
>>
>>70094864
What is it then? I believe that it's called "la brousse" un French
>>
>>70094864

there is literally a national forest right in the middle of the Sutherland shire. There is also a beach

All the things he is describing are very possible outside of the shithole you probably live in
>>
>>70094165

If you want snow and comfy just move to a random suburb in the Midwest.
>>
>>70094895
A bit of a double entendre perhaps.

All Aussie women are fat. Even the ones that are skinny, they are fat in the head. Unfortunate but true.
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 960x540
>>70094455

Clearly if people are still moving here with this in mind, then they are benefiting also.

Australia doesn't get happily cucked by immigrants like European countries - if you come here to reap the economic benefits, you contribute in exchange.
>>
>>70094958

http://www.sutherlandshire.nsw.gov.au/Home

http://www.wollongong.nsw.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx

both of these places probably have the amenities you are looking for (wollongong has no jobs though)
>>
>>70094811
>There is no worse fat possible in this world than to be hitched to an Aussie. Believe me anon, I speak from experience. These people are beyond degenerate. Even the ones that seem ok at first. Run the other way.
This.
This.
This.
100% this.

As I said here, too: >>70094837

Aussie women are nothing short of self-entitled privileged bitches.
They are also taught to act like princesses and feel entitled just because they landed a job before anybody else (guess what? Because they're women and because citizens need shitty qualifications to do what the fuck they want -- so of course they got a well-paying job at 23).
If you have a problem or if you try to get personal, they shrug it off. None of their business.

They keep complaining about AusChads who keep thinking about themselves and just drink and party... but as soon as they hook up with somebody who is slightly different, they are overwhelmed by relationship issues that foreign women don't have.

It's the pity of growing up like princesses in an wealthy country. Their threshold of tolerance is so low they get upset by basically everything.

Plus, they are very likely to be drunkards.
You don't want to marry an alcohol addict.
>>
>>70094958
Bush and forest is not the same thing.
Bush is la brousse. Correct.

There are indeed forests in Australia, though. And pretty big.
>>
>>70091724
Fuck off I hate the French, we're full.
>>
There are no engineering jobs in australia

you fell for a meme
>>
>>70095032

maybe true in the inner west of sydney, but otherwise i reckon you are talking shit
>>
File: 1af.jpg (60 KB, 445x545) Image search: [Google]
1af.jpg
60 KB, 445x545
>>70094849
>>70094849
Flags were a mistake.

As much as it is nice for the serious nazibooism to have died down post /pol/harbor the current state of shitslinging among western nations at who is being more demographically and culturally replaced leaves something to be yearned for of the former state of affairs.
>>
File: rio-tinto-job-secrets-iMINCO.jpg (45 KB, 601x240) Image search: [Google]
rio-tinto-job-secrets-iMINCO.jpg
45 KB, 601x240
>>70095122
Not true. The Chinese are always trying to find competent Engineers who can work in Australia legally.
>>
>>70095032
What natio are you m8?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 290x173) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 290x173
>>70094811

>Be American
>Type this
There is no worse fat possible
>My sides
>>
File: rioters.jpg (45 KB, 649x365) Image search: [Google]
rioters.jpg
45 KB, 649x365
>>70095011
>they are benefiting also.
Marginally yes. Life is better here. Even with the drawbacks.
But that's because the rest of the world is shit. This doesn't mean I cannot complain about citizens on the Internet. :^)
>>70095011
>Australia doesn't get happily cucked by immigrants like European countries - if you come here to reap the economic benefits, you contribute in exchange.
Wait.
Wait wait wait wait.

Now tell me this.
- I am white
- Well-educated
- Hard worker
- Maybe a bit of a loner
- European
- Etc.

Getting into Australia is fucking hard. You ask something in exchange. You don't "get cucked by migrants" like Europa does.
Fair enough.

Now explain to me why Jamal from Somalia was teleported here, given permanent residency, a house, a job, English course, welfare at will... and his grown-up Australian born kids are rioting in Federation Square.

Now tell me again you don't get cucked by migrants... You are demanding -- true -- but only toward people from Europe and Americas. All the others enjoy basically free entry on grounds of shitty poverty-visas.

AND you're getting cucked by Chinks who are buying all your real estates.
>>
>>70094864
>Australia doesn't have forests
Check out the city gook that cuts down every tree in sight.
>>
>>70091724
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>70095313
I'm sorry for living near the bush. Fuuuck.
>>
>>70095307
Thats because of Christians and European Immigrants, they sponsor somalians and petition the government to bring them in.

Also leftists in government (in both liberal and labour and greens) make it happen more and more

They need to be stopped
>>
File: passport-stamp.jpg (26 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
passport-stamp.jpg
26 KB, 400x307
>>70095307
Basically what I am saying is that:
>Australia is importing niggers
>Australian land is getting owned by Chinks
>But those who suffer the strictest visa requirements and most stringent rules are Europeans

I argue it should be the other way around. We are value. Niggers are not even cheap labour, because the concept of "labour" does not apply to your welfare kings.

But once a friend told me that there is a rationale behind that. The government doesn't want to import Europeans because we know our fucking rights and because we know how to be critical of governments.

So the Australian élite is happy to:
>Get rich thank to Chinamen's investments
>Get votes from ignorant new wave Afro migrants who will never question those who fed them in first place
>Get paid by Europeans for the "privilege" of working on Aussie soil.

It's basically the only way the élites can remain in power.
>>
>>70095476
Not so sure.
Read this: >>70095491
I think it is not just leftists, but a generalized oligarchy agenda.

The niggers you import support those who imported them. Europeans do not guarantee loyalty toward the elites.
>>
>>70093174
You won't get any.
>>
How would aussies feel about me?
>Armenian
>5'8 inb4 manlet
>145 lb
>tan color (darker them both my parents due to sun but not too bad)
>thick eyebrows like jermaine from fotc
>pretty social, like having a good time
>dress nice (not hipster numale shit)
>pretty normie in terms of habits

Would I be treated like a mudslime? Are there Armenians there? Are they shit?
>>
>>70091980
where the fuck do you live cunt? lmao
15min drive to the beach for me
>>
>>70093157
How do you think we get from the outback to the beach?
>>
>>70091724
It's an odd place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
>>
>>70095706
Basically don't be a cunt and you'll get along with most types
There are obviously certain types to avoid but so long as you're not an ass hole you should be fine. Race (usually), height and weight dont really matter though, at least with the people I hang with
>>
>>70095307

You're right about Jamal from Somalia, and this is what leftist cancer is doing to every developed country. It's bullshit and they should be treated the same as economic migrants - granted asylum, etc, but work hard and pay it back. Unfair to everyone, including citizens, but doesn't mean the aforementioned Euro and American migrants are treated incorrectly.

And correct about being cucked by China. Our politicians have 0 care about the future beyond their 4 years in office and our public is too stupid/indifferent to do something about it. People would care more about politics if the country wasn't so lucky/rich.
>>
>>70095706
nobody cares m8
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 541x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 541x380
>>70095230

I never really thought about it but flags have increased shitposting a great deal. Somebody probably realized that there was occasionally a thread that might open some eyes so they came up with a way to subvert us.
>>
>>70095706
>>70095877
Also as far as Armenians, not sure don't see many around these parts, but as racist as Aussies are, if you're our mate you're our fucking mate
>>
File: 1459855841885.png (482 KB, 628x357) Image search: [Google]
1459855841885.png
482 KB, 628x357
>>70095706
In truth fucking everyone is welcome so long as they can handle the banter.

This excludes most people, Muslims can't handle shots at Mohammad without taking literal shots back so they can fuck right off. Pommies going to Pom and bring in John Oliver clones so they can fuck right off. Indians work hard but struggle to assimilate so third generation kids still have that fucking indecipherable accent so they are encouraged to fuck off or at least integrate their kid etc.

Learn to take a joke, don't act like a wowser or completely up yourself and fucking ASSIMILATE. Any ethnic that can speak the accent thick is treated instantly like a friend because it tells us that the system is working and one hundred or a thousand years down the line the Aussie character hasn't changed and people still call their best mate a cunt no matter what color.
>>
>>70093604
roighto, fuck off then cunt
>>
>>70091724
FULL
U
L
L
Cunt
>>
File: image.png (561 KB, 544x492) Image search: [Google]
image.png
561 KB, 544x492
>>70095706

From what I've seen, Aussies are not unfair in their xenophobia - only if you are clearly different culturally to the point where you won't assimilate, e.g. older Indians/Pakis (2nd generation Indians that have Aussie accents are treated fine), Muslims that walk around in religious garb, etc, then some will people dislike you, and for good reason - not everyone should be welcome for the sake of it.
>>
>>70091724
Get at least 3 years on the job before trying to be an engineer here. The entry level job market is brutal.
>>
>>70093522
details m8.
Explain how you went about it all as if I was planning to do the same things you did.
>>70093328
cor'blimey, man! since you seem to possess skill as a writer, tell the rest of us uncultured swine how it should be done.
>>
>>70095032
>He can't handle Aussie women
>>
>>70096020
>Any ethnic that can speak the accent thick is treated instantly

As a Maori who has never been treated as an Aussie on sight, but always gets a smile of relief out of Aussie shop keepers and such when I speak, this is truth.
>>
File: Straya_cunt_mate.jpg (29 KB, 330x335) Image search: [Google]
Straya_cunt_mate.jpg
29 KB, 330x335
>>70096020
The trouble is anyone with two brain cells can see that the Aussie character needs some change.

Y'all (in large numbers, not every individual clearly) are the most entitled bunch of cunts on the planet. As a nation your only real passions are slow-work and booze. You rely on the Chinese to run your businesses and the Indians to do the work while you piss up and complain you can't understand their accents.

You want to know something? Indians speak better English than Aussies do, any day. If you could make the slightest effort to listen you could pick it up easily enough. It's not about that. It's about finding a reason to look down on people that have a work ethic. I am American, I ran a crew with Indians, Brits, and Canadians.

Again, there are exceptions, but the typical Aussie attitude is that if you don't become a charicature of a Bogan, and particularly speak like that, then you are 'not assimilating.'
>>
FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL
>>
>>70091724
French aren't white.

Anglos only.

Fuck off.
>>
>>70091724
F U C K
U
C
K

O F F
F
F

W E ' R E
E
'
R
E

F U L L
U
L
L
>>
File: Australian Democracy.png (826 KB, 767x637) Image search: [Google]
Australian Democracy.png
826 KB, 767x637
>>70096868
nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.
>>
>>70094455
Explain the swarms of niggers and sand niggers on unemployment.
>>
>>70095032
Mate talk to a white beta Australian any one of us will say flat out say our women are whores and can't be trusted.
>>
>>70091724
Fuck in the off, We are Le full,
>>
Come to Queensland buddy, best place in Australia. Beautiful beaches and scenery, nice yards, great people and places to eat and things to do. Housing is a bit pricey, so is food and general stuff. But there's not too many immigrants around here, mostly just the odd New Zealander. Sunnybank Hills is where you'll get your swarm of asians and other ethnics.
Can always count on us blokes from down under buddy. Hopefully you enjoy it here, and the bants.
>>
File: Straya_Day.png (64 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
Straya_Day.png
64 KB, 420x294
>>70097386

Alright mate thanks for that pasta. Got anything of your own you'd like to add?
>>
>>70092877
>Melbourne
Not sure what's gayer, Melbourne or Wellington.
>>
>>70096868
Have you ever considered that maybe we enjoy our relaxed, unrushed, unmaterialistic way of life? We don't have that same work, work, work, die mentality because we were perfectly happy without it.
>>
>Never thought much of Tasmania
>ever
>always thought it was a huge desert with little tasmanian devils just fucking one another up all the time
>wiki it
>turns out to be a huge forest
>lots of resorts
>large farms
>etc
>>
>>70098046
nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.

also >>70098046
>>
File: CcME7OnW4AAo50E.jpg (152 KB, 730x1094) Image search: [Google]
CcME7OnW4AAo50E.jpg
152 KB, 730x1094
>>70092533
I'm a britbong and I've been here for 4 years waiting for that citizenship ceremony so I can reswear allegiance to her majesty.

AMA
>>
File: Aussie_Immigration_Values_Test.jpg (22 KB, 470x280) Image search: [Google]
Aussie_Immigration_Values_Test.jpg
22 KB, 470x280
>>70098243
Well of course you enjoy it!

You'll continue to enjoy it as long as you can, and you'll make other people pay for it. That's the only problem here. You're a degenerate country, you look down on the people that are actually working to make the lifestyle you enjoy possible, and that's not going to end well mate.
>>
>>70095706
if you're not a cunt and can handle the above normal amount of banter then you will be fine
>>
I migrated from Australia to GB.

Literally no fucking jobs there unless you have a double masters and 5 years unpaid work experience.

Everyone but Australians will think I am joking here. There's NO JOBS (unless you're a nurse).
>>
>>70098374

Tasmania is great m8, no abos and sexy scenery everywhere you look.
>>
>>70099026

You should have to walk in, look the manager in the eye and say I'd like to work for your company.
>>
File: rage.jpg (159 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
159 KB, 1280x800
>>70099112
Triggered.
>>
File: 1457465132643[1].jpg (104 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1457465132643[1].jpg
104 KB, 620x349
>>70098374
>>turns out to be a huge forest

Not anymore. It's all burned to a crisp now,
>>
>>70099026

this is such a myth in the big cities.

If you can't find work in Sydney within 2 weeks then you probably have some kind of undiagnosed social disorder
>>
File: 1458121834865.jpg (38 KB, 302x508) Image search: [Google]
1458121834865.jpg
38 KB, 302x508
>>70098569
fuck I hate this country
>>
>>70099269
Give me a source doc, where to look.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
>>
>>70099322

i recently got back from a 6 months overseas trip, and i was able to find a white collar job paying 70k within 2 weeks.

I will admit there is a problem with the way businesses in this country treat people with no experience (everywhere wants 2+ years of exp, even junior roles) but once you get your foot in the door it only gets easier and easier as you progress your career
>>
>>70099318

maybe move to murrika since you can't handle the bantz
>>
>>70098651

more people per capita claim welfare in america than Australia you dumb cunt
>>
>>70091965
fuck off we're full

go live in bunbury or geraldton
>>
File: 1459664114469.jpg (109 KB, 599x336) Image search: [Google]
1459664114469.jpg
109 KB, 599x336
>>70099581
>bantz, call our mates cunts and cunts mates, spiderslol

Would if I could faggot.
>>
>>70091724
If you will have an engineering degree and some skills check this out:

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil

The skilled categories allays change year to year, so research accordingly.

If your degree was not in English you will need to pass (easy for you) IELTS.

https://www.britishcouncil.fr/en/exam/ielts

Your other option is to be sponsored but if you have no experience this is unlikely.

If else, as you are French come on a working holiday and make some connections.

On there where angle, depends where in France you live and if you want a similar climate I guess. You can surf all round the coast obviously but Tasmania (which is like a time machine 20 years back into the past in terms of development and migration etc) has good surf. I have a house in Hobart, its a beautiful place.
>>
>>70092807
sounds like a city slicking dumb cunt did you atleast fuck her mate
>>
>>70099706
sound like a weak cunt m8
>>
live in cronulla, there are riots there. so u can fit in well
>>
>>70091724
I promise you will go back to France after your trip in Australia, this disgusting overated shithole
>>
>>70098651
Mate I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Our lifestyle has irrevocably changed since other people started coming in, they aren't upholding shit.
>>
>>70099908
Why do all the young French travellers I meet here segregate themselves and only speak French as much as possible? It's probably a barrier.
>>
File: Straya_Cunt_Beercan_Boat.jpg (55 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
Straya_Cunt_Beercan_Boat.jpg
55 KB, 510x383
>>70099588
Because more of our welfare dollars are actually labeled as such.

In Straya, on the other hand, most of it is handed out in a different manner.

Now I'm not blind to political favoritism and cronyism and the like in the USA mate, we have our hands full here, but y'all are off the chart. They try to pretend to be respectable here, it's all nudge-nudge-wink-wink at most, in Straya your election campaigns are quite openly about doling out money to the voters.

So centrelink is just the beginning.

You remember the subsidies for ceiling insulation that were going around a few years back mate?

A lot of foreigners got to work hard in unsafe conditions for low wages installing insulation (or blowing a little new insulation on top of old insulation, etc.) for the profit of white strayans getting paid big bucks to sit around and get pissed.

That was just one little program among thousands but from what I saw it's a fair approximation of how the whole economy works. It's like all the degeneracy in the US, intensified, without the shame and sense of wrongdoing we still have small shreds of.

I've traveled a fair bit. I'm familiar with Canada, Mexico, half or more of the nations in Europe. Australia is really completely unique. And I have to admit not all bad. But I am not joking about the fundamental degeneracy. It may be hard to see when it's all you know but it's quite obvious to the foreign workers, from all sorts of backgrounds, and it's quite real.
>>
>>70099269
In Perth we are absolutely fucked.
>>
>>70096425
>>70100367
This.
Would recommend Perth or south west WA for lifestyle OP. But engineering jobs are pretty competitive and hard to come by atm given the huge amount of experienced engineers who have been laid off since the price of iron ore crashed.
>>
File: 1459494495363.jpg (44 KB, 332x437) Image search: [Google]
1459494495363.jpg
44 KB, 332x437
>>70093564
>ipswich

get fucked cunt
>>
>>70099908
That's funny. I know quite a few people who moved to France and were back here within 16 months because of how fucked your shithole is.
>>
>>70094625
Any Australian men here who wants to get married with me, anyone?
>>
>>70091724
I'd like to move here too. Sounds like a fun place to live.
>>
Move to marble bar in Western Australia. It's always nice weather there
>>
>>70101141
Pic?
>>
>>70095032
Fuck someone has shit cunt luck with women. If ya can't handle the women, bite the sheets and take it in the ass.
>>
>>70101141
Swedes are a cancer. If you destroyed your own nation why would we trust you to not pull the same shit here?
>>
>>70096868
>tfw I do pic related
>>
>>70101141
Prove you won't bring your absolutely cancerous culture of tolerating bullshit over here and you may make the cut cunt.
>>
>>70098243
This is why we are importing Asians en masse. They work harder and longer than Australians
>>
>>70099269
Nothing is forever. Watch the national landscape of work change markedly and soon
>>
>>70101183
Or maybe consider moving to the surface of sun, I hear it's similar to Marble Bar if not a little bit cooler some days
>>
>>70091724
>By then hopefully I'd be an engineer.

Who the hell rides trains anymore?
>>
>>70095201
You have the inner west confused with the Eastern Surburs. Its the fucking Easterners coming to the inner west and acting like they're from the inner west.
>>
>>70091724
Come to Franga bruz and chill with me and the esh lads
>>
>>70091724

Sydney and Melbourne are our most "diversified" cities, although absolutely nothing like Paris.

Depends what you do for work m8.

You can move to Tassie, do all of the above, it's cold, but not France cold, and at least when I was living there it was a special event to see a non white (well, a few Asians about, but that was it).
>>
>>70092072

Tasmania is amazing. It is the Alaska of Australia though. Cold. Isolated.

Absolutely fucked for work too. That's why so many people jump ship when they finish school.
>>
>>70102224
>who the hell uses electronics anymore?

Posted from my $2000 gaymer machine while I wait for me mum in her motorised vehicule to come home from Walmart with hotpokets
>>
>>70094301
>tfw also a Wollongong faggot.
gong faggot /pol/ meetups when.
>>
>>70101160

Lots of Russians in my old neighborhood.

Always involved in something shady.
>>
>>70102798
Where is that? I really want to find some Russian drinking buddies.
>>
>>70102946

Bondi Junction m8. They hang out with Serbs a lot.
>>
>>70102230

This desu. They fucked my sweet rent up too. They didn't even have to deal with the years of Viet and Lebs.

Spoiled little cunts.
>>
>>70093174
No benefits for immigrant cunts
>>
File: 1459847886825.jpg (20 KB, 310x298) Image search: [Google]
1459847886825.jpg
20 KB, 310x298
>>70093564
>ipswich
>>
>>70094051
Indian detected
>>
>>70091724
>people on the other side of the inhabited universe will be similar to me

can you be any less careful?
make some penpals, save 4k and visit a small town for a month. Then you can see if french people here is a good idea or just a meme.
>>
>>70092682
Can confirm
>>
File: vhytcx.jpg (145 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
vhytcx.jpg
145 KB, 1600x900
Move to Melbourne. It's nice and diverse
>>
>>70093564
>Ipswitch
>decent
Nobody wants to live in QLD but i keep having to come to your bloody state to look for work because nsw is fucked
>>
>>70094249
as someone with chronic lower back pain that image triggers me
>>
>>70092807
pretty much every exchange student or international traveller from aus is guaranteed to be a city-slicking libtard cunt

They always come from privileged families, they go to the most cucked unis, doing the most cucked uni degrees and they "want to experience the world" and go on a decade long gap year funded by mummy and daddy. They then come back to Australia at the age of 30 and cry when no-one will give them a job "Discrimination!!!!"

Next time you see an Australian overseas, tell him they're an unAustralian poof, tell them to fuck off and don't forget to call them a cunt.
>>
>>70094864
fuck off retard

do you know anything about the Great Dividing Range?

pretty much every major city on the east coast has a Hinterland
>>
>>70107281
Considering no females live in the country you are either gonna be a poof or a wizard

Us city-slickers are sick to death of our hard earned money going to you dole-bludging hicks

White people from the country are just as bad as abos
>>
>>70101141
Gay marriage isn't legal here faggot
>>
>>70107631
>implying I'm from the country
>implying you've ever been to the proper country
>implying you've ever met a real white Australian out there in Western Sydney or Melbourne
>>
>>70107761
Will be soon
>>
>>70107933
If you don't live in Sydney or Melbourne then you are a hick centrelink boy
>>
>>70108156
Sydney and Melb is ground zero of Centrelink I'm sorry to tell you dude

Brisbane here
>>
>>70106790
this is literally what I see, labels and all.
racism or synasthesia?
>>
>>70108371
Queensland has the 2ND HIGHEST unemployment rate in OZ. Only NT is worse

Dumb bogan
>>
>>70107631
>city slickers
the no-hair budda or the pointy-hair-budda kind?

you wont appreciate the agriculturally-advanced white people until you pesticide test some chinky chives, cunt.
>>
>>70094455
>50% unemployment
Wog detected
so many of u cunts here
>>
>>70108612
>agriculturally-advanced
Is this the PC word we have to call you inbred hicks.

Most people in the country have abo blood in them
>>
>>70094455
>they see us just as cultural enrichmen

no I see you as corner shop jews.
>>
File: 1457520202230.png (8 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1457520202230.png
8 KB, 1000x500
>>70108819
oh noes!11 not da boong meme!

I don't blame them at all
>>
I want to move to Australia so /pol/ stops ignoring my posts.
>>
File: 3.jpg (38 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
38 KB, 600x350
>>70091724
FUCK OFF FRENCHIE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.