[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should people who do not pass at the age of 25 a comprehensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 30
File: definition-definite-integral-a.jpg (14 KB, 775x357) Image search: [Google]
definition-definite-integral-a.jpg
14 KB, 775x357
Should people who do not pass at the age of 25 a comprehensive test on logic, combinatorics, linear algebra and differential calculus made infertile?

This should include also people who has passed the test but still believe in fables and supernatural beings and forces.

This would make society more productive and surely would increase the GDP. The free market would work even better and the evolution would speed up substantially.
>>
What the fuck is this?
>>
Look at me, lads... I just learnt some new shit at uni today. If you don't know it, you should be sterilised!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>70091214
Riemann sums.
>>
>>70091167
>calculus
No.
Listen, there is more to life than number intelligence. I am a 23 year old sysadmin maintaining many websites, networks and anything you can imagine.
Yet, if you asked me to pass a calculus test I'd be fucked.
>>
>>70091167
Aesthetics should be taken into account too. Beauty and aesthetic is often undervalued in this disgustingly liberal society. Vanity is acceptable if one can match their beauty with intellectual rigorousness.

Advanced statistics and mathematics should be mandatory in every single undergraduate program.
>>
>>70091214
get gassed
>>
using math as an indicator for privileg of procreation and not problemsolving skills

>stay pleb
>>
>>70091167

>evolution would speed up substantially.

But that's not how evolution works!
>>
>>70091167
Go ask Japan how extremely low fertility rates are going.
>>
>>70091167
What does what you learn in a mathematics course have anything to do with procreation? You plan on teaching your kids trig yourself OP?
>>
>>70091167
Fedora came back from uni. Tiff
>>
>>70091263

riemann sums are high school material
>>
>>70091458
You build stupid machines/programs for plebs to use. What does money have to do with anything am I right?
>>
>>70091279
I don't see the problem. Moron can't hack compsci so he takes IT instead then expects people to care if he got sterilized due to low intelligence
>>
>>70091505
Everything in the OP is high school material.
>>
>>70091167
seems to be some extra bells and whistles in the notation there
>>
>>70091537
I can't hack compsci? That's funny, coming from a kiwi. See if you can hack a woman that isn't your cousin.
>>
>>70091167
>Should people who do not pass at the age of 25 a comprehensive test on logic, combinatorics, linear algebra and differential calculus made infertile?
yes... though /pol/, would not exist under those stipulations.. nor 95% of those that now populate the planet
>>
I believe OP posted the definition of an integral.

Good to see 1500 AD mathematics has reached Poland finally.
>>
off yourself katyn kurwa
>>
>>70091590
>yes... though /pol/, would not exist under those stipulations.. nor 95% of those that now populate the planet
Good.
>>
>>70091214

Integral, the "area under the curve".

I've been reading about derivatives, integrals on wikipedia before i sleep... it's good stuff!
>>
>>70091167
We need people to build roads and take out the garbage too.
You're basically arguing for the same shit as Bernie "everyone should be college educated" sanders.
We're going to have a society full of limp-wristed nerds fighting for the same jobs with no one doing physical labor.
>>
>>70091505
Canadians learn this shit in kindergarten...
>>
>>70091167
Let me guess, your one skill in life is mathematics? Go get laid on your own behalf, instead of cooking up fantasy worlds where your math skillz get you sex
>>
>>70091167
I have no idea what I'm doing
>>
>>70091167

"This would make society more productive and surely would increase the GDP"

>eliminate 98% of the population
>increase GDP

hurr i'm smart guy
>>
File: WP_20160406_001.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160406_001.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>70091672
Forgot pic
>>
>>70091167
give an option for an educational course. if it's either "take educational course and then prove you can do it or we sterilize you" or "we sterilize you" they'll pick the former. Whether or not it's a waste of taxpayer dollars depends on whether or not they want kids. Although the program would need landmarks for people to reach to not be considered "failing"

and in fairness, with machines taking over everything, knowledge like that for everybody is wasted.
>>
>>70091214
Area under the curve from a to b above the x-axis. Also known as the definite integral.
>>
>>70091727

C H A L K B O A R D S

damn man.

they just finally totally eliminated them from my university a couple years ago.

I fucking love chalkboards.

:(

whiteboards only now
>>
>>70091167
>should all people who can't do my special thing be less equal?

https://youtu.be/1y1pEAy5Zbg?t=13m30s
>t=13m30s
>>
>>70091669
Sex dolls are becoming a reality.
>>
>>70091799
White boards suck, chalkboards are nicer to see, plus that green colour is relaxing.
>>
>>70091214

It's a method/formula to find the "area" (or volume in higher dimensions) of some object.

Yes, including circles and squares and spheres. This is where the formula for a square comes from. Calculus I.
>>
>>70091799
>>70091869
>Advocating for the dusty green jew
Day of the rope cant come soon enough
>>
>>70091167

I agree.

Lets also sterilise people who dont understand evolution, history and genetics aka racists.

Lets also sterilise people who have any for of genetic deficiency or disease.

Lets also sterilise people who think outside the box.
>>
>>70091279
you know what a function is, right?
a function?
>>
Can one teach one's self math up to a graduate school level? Any recommended resources,
>>
>>70091167
No but your post just proved you should be made infertile you sperglord.
>>
>>70091214
Exactly why that k-12 bullshit is being pushed
>>
>>70091167
Throughout the history of humanity we've been trying to make knowledge and skills that only a few of us had accessible to everyone. How to make it so that you don't need a lab to take photos? How to make it so that you don't need start a fire to cook food? How to make it so that you don't have to calculate things in your head? How to make it so that you don't have to remember all your friend's birthdays? How to make it so that you don't have to be an engineer to drive a car? All those questions we've already dealt with on our way to make a human's life truly effortless, and narrow-minded retrogrades like you cannot stop this process as it is the very human nature that drives it. By lowering the bar we make the achievements of the few available to the many, and of course there is a point to this. There will be a time when we delegate thinking to our sophisticated machines and retire into a life of pleasure and gratification, such is our evolutional role and ultimate purpose, and it can be unequivocally derived from the way our brain works.

tl;dr - remembering and knowing stuff is obsolete now, next we get rid of thinking
>>
>>70091167
>Should people who do not pass at the age of 25 a comprehensive test on logic, combinatorics, linear algebra and differential calculus made infertile?

My god, the human race would go extinct in a single generation. Will this be coupled with a law requiring women to have sex with you for the purposes of reproduction?
>>
>>70091279
not a lot of calculus involved in managing someones WIX account or plugging in a cable mate
>>
>>70091167
no.
intelligence isnt everything.
abstract math ability sure as fuck isnt everything.

if you want to selectively cull the population, do it on an ideological basis. for example, gas every marxist or marxist enabler.
>>
>>70091932
start with Rudin

:^)
>>
>>70091922
>Lets also sterilise people who dont understand evolution, history and genetics
Yes
>Lets also sterilise people who have any for of genetic deficiency or disease.
Yes
>Lets also sterilise people who think outside the box.
Ebin meme.

>>70091948
This is not good, nor should it be accepted or wanted.
>>
File: 1453836121295.jpg (13 KB, 194x179) Image search: [Google]
1453836121295.jpg
13 KB, 194x179
>>70091167
somethings wrong with my head where im only able to comprehend basic algebra in an extremely slow, painful way. you could probably say i cant realistically understand algebra.

what i bring to the table instead is near autistic musical skills, and a strong ability to comprehend how mechanical shit such as engines and machines, mesh together and function. ive always been able to tear broken things apart and fix them.

should my sack be cut off too?
>>
>>70091932
>graduate level math
what in god's name would you even use that for?
>>
>>70091922
>people who believe human life is varied in more than just superficial ways don't understand evolution

My sides

Look in the mirror, retard
>>
>>70091912
Fuck of faggot. Only liberals like whiteboards and your common core. Admit, your education system was better when you had greenboards
>>
>>70091167
This shit is easy when you have to actually apply it. in formula it just looks over the top autistic and unreadable.

Just like the OP :^)
>>
>>70091932
Yes you can, just read maths books.
>>
>>70091932
Check this one out

https://github com/ystael/chicago-ug-math-bib
>>
>>70091167
Sorry but because of the Enlightenment, you can't do things like that anymore. Equal rights for retards :^)
>>
>>70091932
always remember that the people who came up with this shit did so on their own. you have all their work laid out for you in form of books and videos. so yes, it is absolutely possible.

the question is, why would you do that? it's tedious and impractical.
>>
>>70091948
You have a really shitty and pragmatic view of mathematics. Odd for a ruskie.
>>
File: 1449463124567.gif (1 MB, 381x360) Image search: [Google]
1449463124567.gif
1 MB, 381x360
In order to vote, one needs to pass intro to econ, statistics, philosophy and history. A low barrier to entry, but if you dont know this shit already you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>70092152
You won't achieve anything by reading math. You need to solve a lot of those thing that I don't know how are called in english. Math problems? Tasks?
>>
>>70091167
yes.
>>
>>70092336
Which are found in books my friend.
>>
>>70092322
Intro as in what?
>>
>>70091652
You have saved yourself from the Chambers so far. However, if you cannot into Reimann Geometry, you may have to consider gassing yourslef, though Reimann, the good Christian he was, would be against it.
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 962x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 962x491
I'm sure the natives love reading shit like this...
>>
>>7009243
101? Intro university courses?
>>
File: shapirostiglitz.png (24 KB, 795x904) Image search: [Google]
shapirostiglitz.png
24 KB, 795x904
>>70091214
jewery
>>
File: dalema1.jpg (23 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
dalema1.jpg
23 KB, 432x288
>>70091505
>>70091539
Not in my country when I was young.

So maybe we should make infertile those who feel entitled just because they learnt a couple of crappy formulas at school.

I am in full possession of the cognitive abilities to learn that (or learn it again, if it truly was in my high school curriculum). Give me a week or a month and I will catch back with all my high school stuff.

Fact is, I do not need it to live right now. But I don't see it as an obstacle and I do not go around and whine "I don't like maths" etc.

I do like maths, and also algorithms and stuff. It is just that my life went on a different rail for a period.

You STEM scum should learn that those numbers don't make you better people just because you can pull some crazy science trick. I can pull tricks on your gf she will never learn from you, and be thanked for that.

Not perchance, the ancients put a lot of stress not just on pursuing knowledge (which I do) but also in pursuing virtues (i.e. a well balanced sense of the self, of your own limits and capabilities, and an effort to better yourself -- what this means in particular is something that varies according to the age and culture you belong to).

So for fucks sake don't show up on /pol/ and talk me some silly eugenics stuff. I frankly hope you are a bot or that you'll be deprived of consciousness very soon.
>>
>>70091505
I did genny maths cunt.
>>
>>70092336
>you wont achieve anything by reading math
I passed my first semester of physics ( pmf-zg ) without solving a single problem. Solving problems like a retard is not going to make you better at math. Raubanje je za pleb, pretpostavljam da si na FER-u degeneriče.
>>
>>70092384
He said read. You won't achieve anything by reading
>>
>>70091279
>calculus is all about numbers
>maths is all about numbers

No.
>>
>>70092535
>(1 - r t) ~ exp(-rt)

Wow, that is a short time interval!
>>
>>70092699
I said math you faggot, not physics. And I'm on FESB, not FER
>>
>>70091279
If you're working with numbers bigger than 10, you're not doing math.
>>
>>70092737
You may be autistic
>>70092699
You should do problems both as practice and for pleasure considering that you should actually like what you are studying.
>>
>>70091167
Because knowing that stopped Germany from taking you like everyone takes your mum.
>>
>>70091505
Unfortunately integration has been removed from Polish high school math programme really long ago, and now even differentiation has been moved out of the basic programme (i.e. those who don't pick the extended math programme won't get into touch with calculus at all).
>>
File: 1459533757506.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459533757506.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>70091167
I know this might come as a shock, but the majority of research indicates that people with excessively high (top percentile) IQs are the most psychologically unstable, have the lowest survival and reproduction rates, and are generally anti-social. This is the crack in the whole "high IQ = success" meme. It's actually rare for people to have the highest IQs and be socially competant enough to also be successful (Tesla is a wonderful example).

Superstition and religious belief are highly pro-social adaptations in our species. The vast majorityof your ancestors were prone to religious belief and superstition, and it made them part of highly resilient societies than endured a diverse array of difficulty over the millenia. Most atheists today narcissistically assume that their lack of belief in the supernatural makes them somehow superior; in reality, it makes them vulnerable, isolated, and deviant. As they age, the cost of their temperament and cognitive proclivites becomes more apparent.

Unless you're trying to build a society of engineers, selecting for math and abstract resoning might very well make you incapable of defending or maintining a uniform society. All the types of people evolved for a reason. Try getting over yourself a bit.

t. stem degree holder
>>
>>70092888
No shit Juan. Now start building it
>>
>>70092945
>studies
>iq
>STEM
Did they banned you on /sci/?
>>
>Ableism
>>
>>70091167
>Riemann integral
>Not using Lebesgue the Merchant integral

oy vey
>>
>>70092945
>stem degree holder
wew lad
>>
>>70092916
Oh shit teh bantz
>>
>>70091652
Defining an integral as "the area under the curve" is a pretty silly thing to do. It's just a side-effect that f(x)*dx is a rectangle if interpreted geometrically. It's much better to think of the indefinite integral as "a function which changes as described by the given function", and of a definite integral as "a net sum of increases of any function which changes as described by the given function over the given interval".
>>
File: nice meme.png (41 KB, 577x436) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.png
41 KB, 577x436
>tfw discrete
not even once
>>
File: ler.jpg (7 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
ler.jpg
7 KB, 222x225
>>70092800
>FESB
I keked. You,my retarded friend, do not dabble with real physics or real math, I have seen your courses, you are spoonfed and forced to solve a bunch of problems because that is what you will do your entire life. Also, I find it quite amusing that you draw a big difference between math and physics, reading physics and reading math ( especially abstract algebra and topology ) can give you a huge fucking insight about selected topics.
mfw FESB-ovci misle da su na teškom fakultetu
mfw kad sam vam pogledao kurikulum i "tešku" matematiku i fiziku
Normalno da misliš da matematiku shvaćaš rješavanjem gomile zadataka kad nisi izložen pravoj matematici.
>>
>>70092945
I doubt that this observed relationship between IQ and psychological instability is that simple, however. We're observing people as they function in a real society, and one might wonder if our modern society is especially poisonous for people who are more excited about learning and knowledge than money, career, or social hierarchies. I'd think this world would be rather disappointing to those people, especially if they were intelligent enough to see how the world could be far better or at least more in synch with their values.
>>
The world needs blue collar workers. We'd starve to death without farmers and truck drivers.
>>
>>70091922
/thread
>>
Yes, anyone who cannot prove that the set of polynomials of degree n is a real vector space should be euthanised. God forbid that they can't show that a derivative is a linear transformation! Think of the children.
>>
>>70091167
1. It will further lower your birth rate compared to African and Middle Eastern countries.

2. The normal person learns this stuff around 16 or 17 in high school. Without a good reason, you don't remember this stuff by the time you're 25. Killing everyone who isn't interested in mathematics would do everything but increase your GDP.

3. Letting anyone decide who should and shouldn't be killed just leads to a "everyone but me" bias where you only look at your strengths and ignore your weaknesses. You may just as well use "anyone with a vocabulary under xy", "speaks less languages than xy", "doesn't have xy height, eye colour and muscle mass", "can't OHP their bodyweight", "has any genetic defect", and so on.

Stop being 18 and having delusions of grandeur just because you got an A- in math today.
>>
>>70091167
Why are you advocating the genocide of Poland?
>>
>>70092945
I know it's a bit late to ask this, but what does the "t." mean when people sign off like that?

t. ignorant ausfag
>>
>>70093186
I never said it is good faculty, but comoared to other ones in Split, it's best. I know that quality on fesb fell in last 10 years.
>>
>>70093338
>t. new friend
>>
>>70093308
Well that is easy af if you know the definition of vector space and linear transformation.
>>
>muh GDP
>muh catallaxy

shame you had to go and fuck it all up OP
>>
File: sly combinatorics man.jpg (29 KB, 150x189) Image search: [Google]
sly combinatorics man.jpg
29 KB, 150x189
>>70093370
>easy af
>not just saying trivial
>>
>>70093370

Yes, but I think you missed my point
>>
>>70093364
>implying I wasn't posting on /new/ before it got shitcanned and sti rebooted it across the road

But srsly pls respond.
>>
>>70091599
>Implying Leibniz notation existed in 1500 AD
>Implying Poland hasn't been quite up to date in math most of the time

>>70091799
So are whiteboard marker fumes toxic on prolonged exposure?
>>
>>70091666
In Belgium we abort fetuses who can't do integrals.
>>
>>70093581
Why didn't they just use latex shake my head
>>
>>70091932

/sci/ will help you.

Khan academy is good for brushing up too. It won't exactly let you be able to solve PDEs or anything, but it's good.
>>
>>70091893
Time to get gassed. Close - but wrong.
>>
File: Hilbert space gurl.jpg (45 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
Hilbert space gurl.jpg
45 KB, 500x726
>>70093469
>tfw going to start using af instead of trivial in my articles
>>
>>70093530
Well, I believe we should have a stronger, less pragmatic, culture of mathematics. People should feel exited to take mathematics as a hobby and not a duty. Obviously not go full eugenics, but you should not hold baby linear algebra as something that only retarded undergrad can only understand.
>>
>>70093316
>The normal person learns this stuff around 16 or 17 in high school
Top kek. Last I checked (i.e. in the 1990s) the first time you encounter fucking square roots in Germany is 7th grade, i.e. 13 years old. Trigonometry was introduced in 10th grade back then, i.e. 16 years old. How can someone seeing the trig functions for the first fucking time be expected to take on integration? Also, I'd not be be surprised if since back then all trig were pushed further up into the Oberstufe and any calculus was removed from German high school entirely.
>>
>>70093633
You also abort non-Muslims, except post-birth
>>
File: 1346318922471.jpg (108 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1346318922471.jpg
108 KB, 728x636
>haven't gone to class in a month
can I still make it
>>
>>70093680
The typesetting is excellent given that (La)TeX didn't exist back in 1911, isn't it.
>>
>>70093924
You'll be fine.
>>
>>70094069
cheers
>>
If you can't figure out the candle problem on the first try, you deserve to be ejected from the gene pool
>>
(((Mathematics)))
>>
File: 1459393179600.png (385 KB, 368x447) Image search: [Google]
1459393179600.png
385 KB, 368x447
>>70094131
>using the meme problem as a metric for cleansing
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 640x400
>>70091167
>black people have 10 kids before the age of 25
>whites and Asians have an average of 0.2 kids before the age of 25
>black average life expectancy is 24 anyway
You will emblacken the planet
>>
>>70094131

candle problem is literally just deceiving people and then rewarding only the jews who bend the rules
>>
Simple math isn't realy great as a logic test. I know utter idiots that simply memorize that shit. They can't understand any methapor or logic.
>>70094278
>implying asians would fail a math test
>>
>>70091167
> be me
> took competence test(what you are talking about) at the anti-NEET institute
> passed gloriously
> still NEET

I'd honestly understand if people were to tie my tubes.
>>
If you can't figure out this code you should endl ys

HAI 1.3

IM IN YR fizz UPPIN YR i TIL BOTH SAEM i AN 100
I HAS A i ITZ SUM OF i AN 1 BTW, ALL LUPZ START AT 0 :/
I HAS A mod3 ITZ NOT MOD OF i AN 3
I HAS A mod5 ITZ NOT MOD OF i AN 5

mod3, O RLY?, YA RLY, VISIBLE "Fizz"!, OIC
mod5, O RLY?, YA RLY, VISIBLE "Buzz"!, OIC

NOT EITHER OF mod3 AN mod5, O RLY?
YA RLY, VISIBLE i!
OIC

VISIBLE ""
IM OUTTA YR fizz

KTHXBYE
>>
>>70091167
how would doing calculus improve the economy?
>>
File: 1442299305701.gif (2 MB, 320x323) Image search: [Google]
1442299305701.gif
2 MB, 320x323
>>70091167
No.

https://youtu.be/8xe6nLVXEC0
>>
>>70094560
true fact, 100% of CS g rads can't fizzbuzz
>>
>>70092004
>>70092052
>>70092152
>>70092254
Thanks
I've graduated and got employed already, just happen to be interested in it
>>
File: 131241847361.jpg (185 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
131241847361.jpg
185 KB, 1000x1000
>>70094661
holy fuck I almost forgot about that
>>
>>70094220
What do you propose then? Flag creativity?

>>70094406
Encourage jew resourcefulness without the hand rubbing? it could be useful
>>
>>70093893
Integration is done between grades 11 and 13, 11 and 12 now. I don't know what to tell you except that it happens?

I went to a pretty good school, but from what I see you still can't get through the Oberstufe without facing integration anywhere else either.
Of course you can always make it harder or easier, the basics of it are simple compared to how crazy it can get.
>>
>>70094661

> telling if a big number is prime

actually not that easy
>>
>>70092768

kek

just normalize your t units to be in millennia and you can predict the future with stunning accuracy!

Economists are the niggers of science.
>>
>>70091167
I believe logic should be a component of public school curriculum, and while I did enjoy linear algebra, it's ultimately completely unnecessary for most people.
We still need people to stock shelves, pick up garbage, etc, etc.
>>
File: 1442465631796.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1442465631796.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
>>70095009
>Needing to know this when we have GIMPS

In all seriousness, however, murdering people who can't integrate would take us worse places, slave labour is a much more viable option.

Integration, and even differentiation is difficult for most people to get their head around, right?
>>
>>70091167
Another edgy fedora maymay faggot, propably from Warsaw.
You should be sterilised for being the absolute retard.
>>
>>70095215
The only worthwhile logic to study is pretty dull if you don't have proper mathematical fields to use.
>>
>>70093182

>tfw studying continuous functions, derivatives and indefinite integrals my entire life up until 2nd year uni
>encounter numerical mathematics and modelling
>Approximating to solutions of approximations of approximate models
>it's okay if you release the pendulum from no more than 0.01 degrees and don't let it swing for more that 5 seconds bro, trust us...
>>
>>70094180
Why all these entirely redundant parentheses?
>>
>>70092633
>>70092945
>>70093316

thanks, I thought normal people do not exits anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duVq7cXWcYw
>>
File: snickering physicists.jpg (359 KB, 1024x735) Image search: [Google]
snickering physicists.jpg
359 KB, 1024x735
>>70095299
>Approximating to solutions of approximations of approximate models
>>
>>70095472
>wanting to be normal
>>
>>70093555
The Finnish word for regards is terveiset, t. is the shorthand

t. Spoonfeeder

Also I have no qualms admitting I have absolutely zero idea how to do OP's question; I can do basic Algebra and that's about the highest extent of my maths knowledge. Maths has always been my weak point, so much so that I dropped out of Maths B in Year 12 (There's 4 levels of Maths difficulty in Queensland: Prevocational, Maths A, Maths B, Maths C - Maths C is the applied theory shit and you have to take It as an elective) and went to Maths A where It was like fighting babies
>>
What if I want to be sterilized anyway. Fuck having shitty children.
>>
File: sm-lagrangian1.gif (31 KB, 821x467) Image search: [Google]
sm-lagrangian1.gif
31 KB, 821x467
Anyone who can't derive the Higgs mechanism from first principles should be knifed in the street tbqh
>>
>>70094984
Well, that's interesting then. It appears that the German maths programme spends a whole lot longer on nailing down basic arithmetic and then progresses faster trough advanced arthmetic (roots/logs etc.), algebra, trig, and then ends up doing all of basic calculus anyway.

In Poland advanced arithmetic and algebra are introduced a lot earlier, but calculus is nowadays basically removed from high school altogether (unless you intend to do STEM studies and thus elect the extended math programme in high school, where you'll face basic differentiation stuff, but still no integration).
>>
File: 1416886695558.png (1 MB, 1452x2000) Image search: [Google]
1416886695558.png
1 MB, 1452x2000
>>70091167
I just had a test from this shit.
I go to Turkish imageboards to get away from the hardships of math, but apparently there is no escape.
>>
>>70095282
relatively dull, but so are many things taught in school
>>
>>70095754
Can you imagine rabid math graduates out in the streets crying out some axiom in a loop, and ready to bring down any "infidels"?
>>
>>70095399

Brackets is an alt-right visual representation of an audible echo which comes from the daily shoah who insert a loud echo whenever anybody says a Jewish name. I am implying the entire field of mathematics from Newton to Gauss is nothing more than a Jewish controlled endeavor.
>>
>>70091214
Thats totally fine as long as you also include processes of biochemistry, genetics and basic microbiology and bacteriomorphology. Dont tell me you dont intimately know your bodily processes....
>>
are neural networks degenerate?
>>
>>70096180
Depends on if you're making a glorious administrator to free mankind from lesser labor, or if you're making Roko's Basilisk.
>>
>>70096243
The former, i'm making Hitler 2.0.
>>
>>70091167
Why would YOU be interested in procreation?
>>
>>70096321
Will it induce Jews to help in its creation by threat of eternal gassing if they don't?
>>
>>70091167
Crippling physical or mental disability should be the standard for neutering. You can't just neuter dumb people. We need their arms and their votes.
>>
File: 1443496712213.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
1443496712213.png
427 KB, 514x662
ITT:

People who pretend to know what they're talking about
>>
>>70096493
The gassing will be quick and painless if they do, and eternal if they don't help.

We'll build Hitler 2.0 and we'll make the kikes pay, then remove bagel.
>>
>>70095778
It's possible that we start very slowly and then speed up after grade 10 because that's when most weak pupils drop out/get the smaller degree.

I also think that we did trigonometry quite early, around the same time as logs, before grade 10. So I don't know if we really start so slowly.

I looked it up and even in our worst state and even after the centralized Abitur which really dumbed things down you still have to do differentials, integration, vector geometry, matrices and stochastics in the BASIC courses, in the ADVANCED courses it only gets harder.

Basic differentiation is done BEFORE grade 11, because it says that Oberstufe specifically deals with ADVANCED differentiation (and integration etc.).
>>
>>70091167
Actually maximum productivity would be achieved only if religious people who could solve that equation were the only ones allowed to breed, atheists are not generally productive, especially compared to Christians.
>>
File: take care.png (71 KB, 456x345) Image search: [Google]
take care.png
71 KB, 456x345
Anyone who can't define integer addition from first order logic should be knifed in the street tbqh
>>
>implying f is Lebesgue integrable
shit tier op
>>
>>70096886
That's pretty edgy coming from a leaf who voted for a failed drama teacher and snowboard instructor.
>>
File: gottapokemall.png (20 KB, 462x515) Image search: [Google]
gottapokemall.png
20 KB, 462x515
>>70096853
>I dream of a world built by autistic fantasists
>>
File: 37a.jpg (149 KB, 1646x1987) Image search: [Google]
37a.jpg
149 KB, 1646x1987
>>70096886
triggered
>>
>>70095778
>but still no integration
Dammit Poland.
How do expect to ever become a first world nation if you can't calculate the area under a curve?
>>
>>70097040
You mean the world that was built up until the past 20ish years? The entire modern world was built by religious people to achieve glory for God and their empires.
>>
File: 75569-004-3B260631.jpg (55 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
75569-004-3B260631.jpg
55 KB, 431x450
>>70097197
>Muh Christian totalitarian argument
Your entire scientific worldview was kickstarted by a man who was poisoned for questioning religious belief.
Stop assuming visiting the temple once a week to adhere to convention=spiritual adherence to a greater glory.
And stop grasping at someone else's achievements to defend the lack of your own.
Pride is never a virtue. Pride by proxy is worse.
>>
>>70095538

Physicists just sick with the 'approximate models' instead of approximating solutions to approximations of approximate models.
>>
>>70097576

>entire scientific worldview was kickstarted by a man

Is it an opinion or a fact?

> Pride is never a virtue

can this be proved by a scientific method?
>>
>>70097576
The funny part of that is that I'm actually Theologically an Atheist, I'm just philosophically Christian and recognize that people need faith to achieve any heights beyond mediocrity.
>>
>>70091167
Fuck off Jan you'll never need algebra to polish door knobs
>>
>>70098610

actually, if there is no reward afterlife no future life, what would you stop from fapping, playing vidya and shitposting?

yeah, I know, math can be fun, but not complex, comprehensive, exhausting computation in solitude for which there is no direct application?

what does even mean "application"? a social reward? a spiritual ease?

come on
>>
>>70097174
Those who intend to pursue a STEM career take extended maths in high school (where they do the very basics of calculus such as sequences, series, limits, and some derivatives) and then progress into the rest of calculus and beyond in technical university.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.