[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ told me only blacks and Hispanics were thieves. Is hoarding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 13
File: panamapapers.jpg?itok=Jvy0P0Fq.jpg (218 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
panamapapers.jpg?itok=Jvy0P0Fq.jpg
218 KB, 955x500
/pol/ told me only blacks and Hispanics were thieves.

Is hoarding money and hiding it so you won't be taxed the new moral standard?
>>
File: Ruddigore.jpg (126 KB, 1024x529) Image search: [Google]
Ruddigore.jpg
126 KB, 1024x529
>>70090897
>Is hoarding money and hiding it so you won't be taxed the new moral standard?

It's expected of you, actually.
>>
>>70090978

I'm not sure that answers my question. Sure it's expected and I even knew that rich people hide money.

Would you say it's ethical? moral? correct?.
>>
>>70090978
Oh, thanks, something good people are expected to do is completely different from a moral standard.
>>
>>70091055
>>70091098

The government is wasteful with your tax dollars. Better to remove the temptation of them spending it unwisely in the first place.

Secondly, "anyone" can hide their money if they're smart enough to, the laws are there for you to use.

We should stop demonizing people just because they are more clever than us.
>>
>>70090897

>/pol/ told me only blacks and Hispanics were thieves

Wrong. Jews are also very often thieves.
>>
>>70091266

I stand corrected. /pol/ said blacks, Hispanics, jews and even Brazilians and Brazilians steal.
>>
>>70091254

So when blacks and Hispanic people go on welfare and get like $1000 a month in food stamps when they , /pol/ thinks it's perfectly ok.
>>
>>70091254
Maybe you are the one being wasteful with the government's money and social privileges. They aren't demonized for being clever, it is because they are cheating, it doesn't take creative skill to break the rules, it just takes a lack of morals and empathy.
>>
>>70090897

>Is it an evolutionary response to niggers and spics so they can't steam your money?
>>
>>70090897
no, systematically lying to and enslaving the earth's population is the new moral standard

http://www.theage.com.au/interactive/2016/the-bribe-factory/day-1/the-company-that-bribed-the-world.html
>>
>>70091529
When they get on welfare they are getting on other people's money.
These are people hiding their money so they don't have to pay for nigs
>>
>>70090897
>protecting your money so it wont be stolen is a bad thing
>>
>>70095275
Sure because Panama is much more reliable, it has nothing to do with avoiding repaying the social services you used to make that money through the expectation of taxes.
>>
>>70094922

By not paying what they owe to the gov, don't you have to pay their share?
>>
Is hiding money against the law? Will Jackie Chan go to jail for it? I doubt it, it's not illegal. It's a loophole.
>>
>>70095782
"Their share"

I dunno about the US but here in the UK the top 10% of earners pay 50% of our tax revenue. They're paying their share.
>>
>>70090897
no, blacks and hispanics are THUGS

you can't really compare robbing a gas station with highly sophisticated multi million dollar tax fraud
>>
The difference is however, that blacks and hispanics steal a lot more and when they steal, they steal petty stuff like bikes and car stereos.

When whites steal they come up with massive, complex plans to get millions of cash in and all the evidence completely destroyed.

I dislike thievery in every form but whites at least do it properly
>>
>>70095868
It is illegal if you are doing it for the purpose of tax evasion loopholes, if you are doing it to come up with some kind of secret product or recipe, but still pay your taxes, there is nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>70095868

So if law allows gay people to wed, end of story it's ok?
>>
>>70095882
You mean the people assumed to be in 10% of top because they are the only ones not hiding their income?
>>
jews are thieves as well

also liberals are thieves now that they have all become communists for some reason
>>
>>70095962
Another common reason for an offshore account is profit made outside of the US. I imagine Jackie Chan makes a significant amount of money in China but why would he want to pay the repatriation tax?
>>
>>70095868
Jackie Chan should be in jail anyway.
Fuck that chink.
>>
>>70096071
I don't see your point.
>>
>>70091055
>Would you say it's ethical? moral? correct?.

Trying to keep the money you earned out of the hands of uncompetent administration is almost a civic duty, except if you're yourself a government employee / politician, then it's highly immoral
>>
>>70095937
It feels so good to be robbed by sophisticated criminals.

Ask the Mormons in Utah who've been scammed out of billions by other, smarter Mormons.

They feel awesome.
>>
>>70090897
I guess it would be a good idea to hide a decent pile of money somewhere in case shit hits the fan, but money is made round to go round. Don't these people invest?
>>
>>70096327

So it's not becauae they're just plain greedy? If the government and people were perfect they wouldn't still avoid paying what they owe?
>>
>>70095882
What proportion of their wealth is it?
Are you paying a greater proportion of your wealth in tax than they do?

So 1% of the population pay 50% of the tax. If they have say (and I'm just picking a number out of the air) 99% of the wealth is paying only 50% of the taxes, paying their fair share or are they just mooching of the workers with only 1% of the wealth. (again I made up this number, but any number below 50% and my argument still holds up)
>>
Tax evasion is not thievery, its avoiding thievery, what's the difference between a mafia asking you for protection money or theyll break your legs and the state asking you for protection money or theyll lock you up your whole life?
>>
>>70096071
It's got to be someone.*
>>
>>70096602
>So it's not becauae they're just plain greedy?
Taxation is plain theft, it's exactly the same as paying the mafia "protection money" but on a bigger scale. Wanting to keep the money you earned is not greedy, it's natural.
You probably not realize this because you're american and your taxes are still somewhat reasonable but here in Europe it's completely insane.
>>
>>70096876

U serious? How is the government supposed to run then?
>>
>>70090897
The problem with the current system is that those that understand it and have the means will always work for their best interest and take advantage of it. This is true for those that exploit welfare as well for those that exploit corporate welfare and tax code loop holes or tax heavens or abuse of trade deals to increase the profit for your company (in detriment of your local workforce).

So if you actually understand this you have 2 option either accept it and pay your far share of taxes/don't exploit needless welfare/trade deals or evade as much tax as you can/exploit all the welfare you can receive/abuse the shit out of trade deals.
>>
>>70095962
You need to kill yourself. Now.

There is no such thing as a "tax evasion loophole." It is a contradiction in terms. Tax evasion is the illegal circumvention of legally required tax dues (being paid under the table in cash, for instance, for services rendered which you do not report as income). Tax avoidance is the term for legal arrangements that have real-world consequences that minimize your legal tax burden.

If, for example, the government thinks that funding for cancer research is awesome and everyone should do it and so agrees to reduce your tax liability if you donate to that and a rich man decides "Well, I'd rather this money go into cancer research than the coffers of corrupt and incompetent bureaucrats," this is tax avoidance that results in a reduction in tax paid IN EXCHANGE for changing his course of conduct in a fashion deemed desirable by the legislature.
>>
>>70096323
The point is that the people hiding their income have no way of being counted in your statistics, you have no way of knowing the top 10% of earners when most of the income is being hidden, so you can't really say they are paying their fair share because only the people playing fairly are paying any shares.
>>
>>70096647
Why should wealth have anything to do with it? If I have a hundred thousand bricks sitting on my property and do nothing with them for a year, why should you be entitled to walk over and take them because "you have more bricks than I do and I want them" ? Hell, income tax is an entirely separate argument, but wealth and income are very different.
>>
>>70096947
It's like asking how the mafia would be running without the protection money
>>
>>70096947
It runs on stolen money. A mafia cannot run without money procured by force either.
>>
>>70097302
>fair share

What is anyone's fair share of what someone else worked for?
>>
>>70096947
Just sales tax, like it did in burgerland before they added a "temporary" income tax
Its doable if you dont have dem programs
>>
>>70097431
why and how are those bricks yours?
>>
>>70097511
through their wages, workers dont receive the fair share of the value they create either
>>
>>70096589
Perhaps they'd end up with more by not having to pay as much taxes
>>
>>70097873
So refuse to work for that wage, demand more.
If they simply replace you with someone who is willing to work for the wage on offer, maybe it wasn't so unfair after all.
>>
>>70097511
Taxes are decided by committee.

What is a fair cost of having access to the basic services such as running water, hygienic food, a protected environment, and the ability to trade your work for a mutually negotiated rate as ensured by your government?
>>
>>70098312
>maybe it wasn<t so unfair after all
maybe not
this is taking advantage of people's misery
>>
>>70097810
Are you getting into some delusional inquiry into the existence of property rights or something else? I cannot tell from your vague question.

>>70097873
As defined by you. Not as defined by participants in a market. What would you deem the "fair share" of value created jointly by the managerial skills of a manager, the negotiating skills of the salesman, the decades of foregone enjoyment of money or labor by owners so that capital can be invested in the business (say a man with construction skills building a bakery, working as a laborer for another in exchange for capital goods as are necessary to operate a bakery)? And on what basis do you allocate these if not their mutual agreement of the value generated, which necessarily involves competition by alternate people at each stage in the process (other salesmen, other managers, other prospective owners, other prospective employees)?
>>
>>70090897
If its an option why the fck would you not do it? I don't understand why everyone is so butthurt, anyone with alot of money is of course going to do what they can to stop the government taking a huge piece of that pie.
>>
>>70098472
Are you one of those insane people who suppose that the biological fact that your body requires sustenance to continue to exist makes it the burden of others to provide you with that sustenance?
>>
>>70098529
If it's an option to rape, would you rape too?
They (at least most of them) acquired their wealth thanks to their personal talents and SOCIETY they live and do bussiness in. They have to give something back.
>b-but if you make them pay they will leave!
Rootless globalists aren't needed.
>b-but they are smart
Others will take their place.
>>
>>70098322
>by committee
What is the composition and who decides who sits on it? Democracy, two wolves and a sheep, dinner, etc.

Who gets to define "basic services"?

Why is "running water" required? Why are you not required to carry it from a well? Arbitrarily raised expectations derived from progress that is ultimately the result of markets?

What is "hygenic" food? In the US, there is a set minimum amount of rat poop in your cereal. That minimum is not zero. It is unlikely that it could be reduced to zero and still have you be willing to purchase cereal at the cost of this zero-rat-poop level. This is the same for everything you deal with. What is the standard for "basic" services in this regard?

This all applies to every single fucking thing on your list and every thing you could conceivably think of. This is why your delusional positive rights framework does not work. It is entirely arbitrary and unprincipled.
>>
>>70098322
>comitties are always fair and unbiased

Your only human rights are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
This does not mean it is anyone else's responsibility to provide you with the things needed for life, just that they will not be unjustly taken from you.
>>
>peddling Soros's propaganda against his competitors
>>
>>70098861
>Who gets to define "basic services"?
The same committee.

>Why is "running water" required?
You don't understand why you need water or you don't understand why the committee has determined that people need water?

> Arbitrarily
Go without water for a few days and come back with this arbitrary bullshit.

>What is "hygenic" food?
Food that is not likely to get most people sick. Scientists and direct experts generally inform the committee based on statistical analysis what was likely or unlikely to cause illness.

>What is the standard for "basic" services in this regard?
You are the one bringing in your "facts" shouldn't you know what the "set minimum" is if it is some regulation that you actually know?

> It is entirely arbitrary and unprincipled.
It is based on decades of statistics based on the principles of the scientific method, medical training, and double blind studies.
>>
>>70090897
Its okay when whites do it because when they do it, it is a crime against a nation.
Blacks might steal a bike, whites will steal a country.
Blacks might rob you of your shoes, whites will rob every taxpayer
>>
>>70099003
If you are provided with it as the natural result of being human, it is not a human right, your only rights as a human are that you will eat, drink, breath, shit, piss, and die.
>>
All the fuckers crying about this would do the same thing in their shoes.

Don't pretend otherwise you lying sacks of shit.
>>
>>70100340
*not provided with it
>>
David Camerons father is a tax dodger. He should resign, he benefited for a tax cheater.

We should have an international tax court to punish offenders.
>>
>>70100252
Unlike blacks in power, right?
Everybody knows african leaders are very moral and not a little bit corrupt.
>>
>>70098727
congrats on that national anthem
>>
>>70090897
Why should you be allowed to take peoples money from them via taxation?
>>
>>70100360
All liberals do is pretend
>>
File: jesus-4.jpg (108 KB, 720x463) Image search: [Google]
jesus-4.jpg
108 KB, 720x463
>>70091549
>morals and empathy

OK Jesus.
>>
>>70098472
>this is taking advantage of people's misery
How so ?
>>
>>70090897
Yes. It's your money, "hoarding" it is not stealing. A government threatening to shoot or imprison you if you don't pay taxes is theft.
>>
Taxation is theft.
>>
>>70090897
>you aren't allowed to take your money and keep it away from the government, that's our money, we're just letting you have some of it, until it eventually gets recycled to us! You thief!!

If the government wants so much of my fucking money then they should efficiently tax it before it gets in my hands
>they do its called taxes, idiot
And then I filed my taxes and find out they aren't using some of it (which means they are probably keeping more than they need) and give some of it back, but I still have to pay tax on every facet of my life.

Think about that, some wage cuck who makes a little over minimum wage isn't having his money taxed and used properly, and you expect people with millions or billions of dollars to trust the government to not misplace that money.

The US government paid some faggot hundreds of millions of dollars to program a website for healthcare that didn't even work.

And that's just one example, I understand rich dudes saying fuck it to all that bullshit.
>>
>>70090897
As long as our "government" squanders and wastes the money people work hard to earn, they will find ways to avoid paying taxes.
>>
>>70101401
Who else names and casts out demons?
>>
File: 1443215232276.jpg (59 KB, 696x700) Image search: [Google]
1443215232276.jpg
59 KB, 696x700
>>70090897
No, taxation is theft.

We are safeguarding our wealth.
>>
I'm just waiting for Stefan 1 dollar molyneux to make a video on it tbqh
>>
>>70101678

So everyone that supports this idea has no problem with illegals working in the us? Gov shouldn't be taxing them anyway and it's their money to send to Mexico just like white people keeping it in another country?
>>
>>70090897

>Not letting someone forcibly take your money and give it to blacks and hispanics

>Theft

lol okay Comrade.
>>
File: 1458736083153.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458736083153.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
>>70101827

The eternal commie hypocrite?
>>
>>70091055

Is it ethical to lock your doors at night?
>>
>>70101945
I myself don't care if they are illegal or not, I don't want any shitskins in the US.
>>
>>70101983
I didn't know communists believed in demons, I thought atheistic hivemind brainwashing was a big part of the deal?
>>
>>70102064

But you enjoy degenerate whites?
>>
>>70102132
When did I say that?
>>
>>70101833
Taxes paid for the copper routing your electrical signals from your computer to this server.

Taxes are the reason you can shitpost here.
>>
>>70090897
>wanting to keep money you have earned is theft
nah
>>
>>70102174

I'm asking.
>>
>>70102007
>Is it ethical to lock your doors at night?

No, coz thats raycizm nigga! The white man is keeping us down!
>>
>>70102222

So if laws were passed to allow everybody to not pay taxes, the US would be straight?
>>
>>70102227
Why would you ask such a stupid question? What prompted it? If nothing, continue with the point you intended when bringing it up.
>>
>>70102185
I already paid my computer and pay my electricity / water / internet bills (and I have to pay VAT on that).
Also if the government wasn't stealing almost half my money before it even reaches my pockets, I bet your ass I could pay for the copper routing myself
>>
>/pol/ told me only blacks and Hispanics were thieves.

Why are people so fucking delusional and dumb as fuck to believe anything in this fucking board?
sure there are a few things here and there that are true but image the amount of other companies around the world that are the doing the same thing!? I bet you there is a small company in fucking Djibouti doing illegal business giving tax breaks to the top 1% yet no one gives a shit, why? because it has to happen on a large scale, I fucking hate people today there is 0 attention to this issue, people won't get arrested and the game will keep on going.

I feel pity for those who suffer yet those who don't have no remorse of changing the system. If we already know we are in a fucked up socioeconomically why do you not care? the whole system is playing everyone, banks, traders, big players.

Do we need secret societies to keep the population dumbed down!? I think the Jews hate the world so much after what Europe did they are fucking us behind, yet no one seems to care.
>>
File: Justasplanned.png (1 MB, 967x1982) Image search: [Google]
Justasplanned.png
1 MB, 967x1982
>>70090897
>>
>>70090897
>Hiding money
Literally all rich people everywhere

hell Trump has money hidden offshore
>>
>>70102389

You sound like a self proclaimed racist by saying you want ALL minorities out of the US, including legal ones.
>>
>>70102447
K
>>
the 1% aren't just evading taxes they get free money and bailouts
the system is totally fucked
>>
So far all I've learned from this leak is the definition of a double Irish with a Dutch sandwich. But nothing illegal has gone down it seems. This was all done thru loopholes or outright legal framework it seema
>>
>>70090897
Soros shills
The thread
>>
>>70102518
I hate all niggers, spics, and semites. They all belong in the ground.
>>
>>70102458
Exactly

When you've made your money, the way to keep your advantage is to get government to hound those with less, those on their way up.

Watch for calls for international tax laws, international enforcement, international finance reporting, and an all around usurpation of private property.
>>
>>70102580

White thieves are ok though?
>>
>>70102118

>muh ebil capitalists.

no shit.
>>
>>70102497
uh, still against the law you dick
>>
>>70102686
When did I say that?
>>
>>70102686
As has been told to you already, doing something to avoid being taxed is not stealing; it's preventing stealing.
>>
>>70102757

I'm asking.
>>
>>70102532
fuck off Panama!

No se pero apuesto un orto que tu presidente y su gabinete sabia muy bien de estoy y estaban protegiendo este "lugar de negocios" pero alguien de adentro dijo algo. Panama no era un pais relevante pero ahora lo es, con razon todos esos rascacielos en Panama se sabe de donde viene hahaha!
>>
>>70102801
Why would you ask such a stupid question? What prompted it? If nothing, continue with the point you intended when bringing it up.
>>
>>70102814
>Panama no era un pais relevante
BTFO
>>
don't forget to vote republican
>>
>>70102795

So if I go to a store and pay the total minus tax and walk out the store with my shit, you personally think I did mothing wrong and should be allowed to go home?
>>
>>70102892
There is no "should be allowed' you either have the power to do it, or you don't.
>>
>>70102892
>should I be allowed to avoid theft

Obviously

You believe it, too, even if you don't admit it.
>>
Leftwing Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said: “Children should not go hungry while billionaires use offshore tax havens to avoid paying their fair share of taxes.” He used the leak to attack his opponent, Hillary Clinton, for supporting a 2011 free trade deal between the US and Panama. “I wish I had been proven wrong about this, but it has now come to light that the extent of Panama’s tax avoidance scams is even worse than I had feared,” he said.

The Vermont senator said that if elected president he would “terminate” the Panama agreement within six months and “conduct an immediate investigation into US banks, corporations and wealthy individuals who have been stashing their cash in Panama to avoid taxes. If any of them have violated US law, my administration will prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.”
>>
>>70091055
>Would you say it's ethical? moral? correct?
is taxation ethical? moral? correct?

i'd rather hide my money in panama than have the state seize it and distribute it among dindus.
>>
>>70090897
I though every retarded kind knew about tax havens today, its 2016. Oh nevermind, you are American.
>>
>>70100174
>You don't understand why you need water or you don't understand why the committee has determined that people need water?

i can buy the water i need from the professional water pump operator just fine. dont need government extorting money from me to do that.
>>
>>70103704

I'm asking if you think it's right faggot. Don't dodge the question. Answer me.
>>
>>70090897
Government is the thief in this equation.
>>
>>70103855

So this entire time NOT a single living soul has urged to stop all forms of taxation? It's evil right?

Remind me why this isn't Trump's main focus again? And why nobody is pushing him to start talking about it?
>>
>>70102401
Not the same anon, but you do realize that he's speaking of the national and international infrastructure of copper wiring that essentially connects servers into an 'internet', right?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhdJ3GLOfUk
>>
Taxation is robbery.
>>
>>70104232

So then to not give to the government is just and noble. Then to rake from the government is a step further in the right direction?
>>
>>70104174 (You)
btw, if you know a republican, ask them if they knew about this.
these morons are so sure that they are on the side of righteousness, that they don't need to know what their party is up to
they're gonna take us all down with them
>>
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.