[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every headline is about Trump losing Wisconsin, a 'literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 0EbZIfC.jpg (194 KB, 1102x2118) Image search: [Google]
0EbZIfC.jpg
194 KB, 1102x2118
Every headline is about Trump losing Wisconsin, a 'literally who' state.

>no headlines about Hillary's FBI investigation
>no headlines about Ted's rampant infidelity
>people still unironically refer to Trump as racist/sexist/stupid

Facebook posts, hash tags, and click bait articles are currently deciding this election, and it's making me feel hopeless for the future of America.

I'm ashamed of most of my countrymen, and I hope that if there is a contested convention that the entire system comes crashing down. Maybe we can salvage something from the ashes.

What is actually going to happen if they try to steal the nomination from the delegate leader? Trump has the overwhelming support of law enforcement, active military, veterans, and gun owners, and I doubt he will go down without a fight, so what do you think will happen if/when he's robbed?
>>
File: 1454305345273.jpg (52 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1454305345273.jpg
52 KB, 419x480
>>70089852

>mfw it will be my state that is remembered for shattering the presidential dreams of the Orange Cuck Emperor of Tiny Fingers by nigh guaranteeing the GOP has a brokered convention.

Oh man, I'm so happy for all these Trump shills to vanish. You have no idea.
>>
>>70090264
>tfw voted for Trump in Kenosha county
>tfw Trump wins Kenosha county

No seriously I fucking hate this state. They are so drunk and broke they have no clue what is going on
>>
>>70090264

no one is going to remember wisconsin for anything. I doubt most americans could even point it out on a map.
>>
File: 144194431580.jpg (196 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
144194431580.jpg
196 KB, 640x460
>>70090327

>mfw you have no face

Also lel at the fact the shitheads here couldn't even get Walker recalled, despite how incredibly shitty he is.

>>70090373

Lel, stay mad. (Also hence why I intend to gtfo this shithole once I'm out of school)
>>
>>70089852
Hnnng Katy is pure sex
>>
>>70090505
>70090505
It's just a joke. Ever notice that Wisconsin has absolutely no respect from it's neighbors? Illinois thinks it's full of uncivilized backwoods weirdos, Minnesota thinks it's full of militia innawoods gun freaks waiting for the next apocalypse, and Michigan thinks it's just empty prairies.
>>
>>70090373
I can because my ex fiance is from Minnesota and she cheated on me
>>
>>70090327
Really? Wisconsin has a fairly good (neutral) reputation around other parts of the US as far as I know (I'm from Florida and have lived in CA and NY).
>>
>>70089852
>Ted's rampant infidelity

I'm not a cruz missile or anything but literally nothing has come from that. We know the identities of 3 of the women but they haven't said anything and there is no hard evidence of any of it. It's a dead end.
>>
>>70090686

Whereas we're all too wasted to give a fuck about what the Heroin dealers in Illinois, the Yupers and Detroiters in Michigan and those whiny fuckwits in Minnesota think of us.
>>
>>70090787
It seems like it gets more respect from people who don't know anything about it.

Wisconsin is great for /out/, but it is legitimately full of white trash and depressed idiots who grocery shop at Wal-mart. Illinois makes fun of Wisconsin a lot. They think the people are retarded and that they are civilized college educated people.

I personally like Wisconsin people more than illinois people though. Women are nicer
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.