[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've pretty well come to the conclusion that Western Civilization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: sadViking.jpg (96 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
sadViking.jpg
96 KB, 500x646
I've pretty well come to the conclusion that Western Civilization as we know it is going into a decline that can't be stopped.

It's a hard pill to swallow, but I think we already lost the fight. White people will be a thing of history in 300 years, they'll erase any memory of our people and claim our achievements as their own.

What's the point any more, what keeps you going? Please tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>70089587
You're wrong.
>>
>>70089654
Thanks bro

here's a (you)
>>
>>70089587
lurk more, faggot
>>
File: gb.png (747 KB, 1020x746) Image search: [Google]
gb.png
747 KB, 1020x746
>>70089587
The Muslims will fuck up and start things too early. The war they start in europe will rekindle the nationalism ww2 killed. When they start acting like Isis and taking over town and implimenting sharia in just one European country (probably germany or sweeden) governments will be elected across Europe with policies to the effect of kick them out.

Not all hope is lost don't underestimate the white race.
>>
>>70089587
>Western Civilization
Welcome to /pol/, please take a number and have a seat.
>>
>>70090590
I've more than likely been here longer than you.

remember /new/?
>>
File: georgesmiley.jpg (30 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
georgesmiley.jpg
30 KB, 620x413
>>70090436
>tfw a bong restores my hope
>England for the English
>>
File: memesinspace.jpg (53 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
memesinspace.jpg
53 KB, 490x604
>>70090436
Praise kek a bong doth rouseth me
>>
>>70089587

You can't predict the future 50 years from now, let alone 300. Smarter people than have tried and failed.

Even if western decline is likely it doesn't mean you shouldn't live a virtuous life and do your part to move against that.
>>
>>70089587
Let them make some claims, in the end they wont be able to sustain such greatness and revert back to shit-tier civilizations.
>>
>>70089587

life goes on

the whole world as we know it is about to be consumed with fire

adapt, and keep it moving
>>
>>70093086

life and love etc. is still worthwhile
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.