[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when you shout "USA, USA, USA." at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1459848344467.jpg (220 KB, 470x588) Image search: [Google]
1459848344467.jpg
220 KB, 470x588
What happens when you shout "USA, USA, USA." at the center of your city?

Also Kim is best waifu
>>
Probably get told, "get back to your own country if ya love it so much, ya fuckin' yank"
>>
>>70089565
People will probably think I'm a dumb tourist senpai
>>
>>70089630
High fives all around
>>
Probably be directed to the nearest burger king tbqh
>>
>>70089565
Probably get told, "As if you can get there shitlord"
>>
File: US_flag03.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
US_flag03.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
Everyone joins in.
A marching band appears out of nowhere playing "Stars and Stripes Forever"
Bald eagles fly overhead
Everyone salutes the flag, eats a hamburger, drinks a Coke, buys a war bond, and drives off in his Cadillac.
>>
>>70089565
You get arrested.
>>
>>70089565
They would laugh and shrug it off.
>>
>>70090105
https://youtu.be/u6Z4HiLqlCU
>>
Everyone will clap.
>>
>>70090331
None of that was malicious. They were oblivious to the flags. Sensationalist fag.
>>
Probably get the shit beaten out of me by some footbal hooligans.
>>
>>70089565
I imagine all of the pretty girls and boys would flock to me like the seagulls currently do
>>
>>70089565
>Shout USA! USA! USA!
>Get returned with BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>>
>open window
>stick head out
>yell USA USA USA
>few seconds later
>barely hear response
>SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
>>
File: .jpg (4 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4 KB, 210x194
>>70089565
everyone around me joins in
>>
>>70089565
Shhhhhh. Be quiet. Show some decorum.
>>
Antifa comes and tells you to bomb our cities again
>>
When I was a dumbfuck 17 year old me and me m8s from our academy did this in Rome at some steps/fountain our tour guide took us to and he said it was a sacred place/tourist destination.
So naturally me and my shithead friends sang our high school's fight song (Non Nobis Domine) then followed it up with the national anthem. A few of the gypsies selling gift noise makers and glow sticks threw shit at us. One Italian yelled fuck off.

It was worth it. The regular Italians just looked at us in disgust the same way I'd have looked at them if they did that in our country.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.