[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starwars Empire = Leftist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: star_wars_79077.jpg (60 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_79077.jpg
60 KB, 600x300
Was thinking that the Empire in Star Wars seems to be about bigger government, so wouldn't they be more leftist?
>>
>>70089362
Big government isn't always leftist.
>>
>>70089362
lurk moar
>>
>>70089442
Yes it is
>>
The Empire was inspired by the Nazis. What do you think?
>>
They're all about order. The left is all about disorder

No, they aren't lefties
>>
>>70089492
no
>>
>people confusing bigger government and bigger nation
>>
>>70089567
What is on the left side of the political spectrum that doesn't like big government
>>
>>70089492
>American Intellectuals
lol
>>
>>70089492
fucking moron. typical amerifat
>>
>>70089610
le weed man
>>
>>70089362
Globalist jews basically
>>
Did the Empire actually do anything wrong?
>>
>>70089649
I don't even need to be educated because my country isnt getting over run yet faggot
>>
>>70089871
they blew up planets n shit
and made people poor and took away freedoms n shit
>>
>>70089937
>I don't even need to be educated
classic amerifats
>>
>>70089362
Why do Yanks often twist things to reflect their fears and anxieties? Star Wars Empire is trying to govern a galaxy. Yes, that sounds like the 'big govt' they are afraid of, yep.
>>
The Empire represents America.

The breed niggers and train them as stormtroopers. Now they try to blow up sand planets with sandniggers on them.

They have a british accent so everyone who isn't an amerifat can understand them.

The Rebellion represents european christian values, jedis not allowed to have sex etc. the jedis that turn end up in america the so called death star.

The few believers of the rebellion try to fight back under a strong female leader Leia (Merkel) but a new star is rising Rey (Petry) will help make europe great again.
>>
>>70089937
what a joker. hahahah
>>
>>70089362
According to you every fascist ideology is leftist.

Also, leftism isnt anything evil, it is just a tag for an economic lean in politics favouring nationalisation and being against privatisation, basically something the US doesnt have in politics (Bernie going the furthest with being center-center-left)
>>
>>70091309
sorry sweden i actually think your a cool guy
>>
>>70089362
LOOK AT THIS GUY
>>
>>70089937
Just stop already JimBob.
>>
>>70089362
Doesn't Fascism involve large government control and oversight, while generally being VERY right leaning? I always saw the empire as a human centric fascist movement.

Still doesn't mean they have to be particularly oversized for what they are though, I think it'd be fair to say you'd have a large government when your territory is measured in hundreds of star systems.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.