[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-vaxxers on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-14-41-37.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-14-41-37.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Please tell me no one here is stupid enough to reject vaccinations
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-14-41-43.png (418 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-14-41-43.png
418 KB, 1440x2560
'Antivaxxer' tells of 'nightmare' after passing whooping cough onto baby daughter http://ab.co/228N1t1 - via @abcnews
>>
File: antivaccines.png (75 KB, 704x242) Image search: [Google]
antivaccines.png
75 KB, 704x242
I'm against vaccinations.

I've done a lot of research on this issue, basically allow me to sum up a few key points:

- Vaccines get a lot of credit that they don't deserve. A lot of diseases dropped due to reasons other than vaccinations; such as better hygiene, handwashing, and better living conditions.

- The potential side effects of vaccines aren't given to people and sometimes not even known, so people aren't making informed decisions in regards to their medical care.
>>
>>70088717
the fucking lady was a health nut you fucking psychopath.
>>
>>70088900

I didn't read the article; it's undoubtedly a bunch of bullshit.

Is the kid even going to have any lasting harm from having pertussis? If the kid doesn't have any lasting harm, then who gives a fuck?
>>
>>70088900
wow you figured out why she's on the national news pretty quick there. good job.
>>
>>70088717
>>70089150
Thank god for natural selection slowly but surely getting rid of people like this before they breed
>>
>>70088405
They rejected it, now they're dead
>>
Elites and governments hate him. Learn how to not give a fuck about 99% of societies problems with this one simple trick.

Don't have kids.
>>
>>70088405
>getting whooping cough and not quarantining yourself

This has nothing to do with vaccines, this is just old fashioned stupidity.
>>
When I was a kid, they marched us to the gym for our shots, no permission slips or whatever, it wasn't an option, it was just something everybody did.

It wasn't until the jehovah witnesses started wigging out that they stopped doing this.

I'm fine with fucking MANDATORY vaccinations. I remember when it was mandatory, and nobody caused any shit about it until the freak religions started in whining.

Maybe because back then, there were still people alive who remembered what life was like before vaccinations.
>>
>>70089385
They won't have compromised immune systems so have fun thinking that if it brings you comfort
>>
>>70089150
http://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/about/complications.html
>>
>>70089543
Yes good goy, don't have any kids - the world is overpopulated already and we need more space for immigrants anyway
>>
>>70089701
god damn you're fucking stupid
>>
>>70089543
Oh look here, we have some reddit in this thread!
Take your reddit tier shit comments and GET THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR CIRCLEJERK
>>
>>70089614
>get an easily preventable disease because you didn't get vaccinated
>this has nothing to do with vaccination
worst damage control I've seen in a while
>>
>>70089787
Why the fuck would i care about migrants?
Don't care about work or money.
Don't care about debt i.e "owning a home :3"
Don't care about school system.
Don't care about the health system.
Don't care about the environment or the future of the species.
Don't care about whichever governments or lack thereof
Don't care consumption, religion, marriage.

No kids no problems.
>>
>>70090042
t. Average Millennial

Just keep cruising in life until you're 40 and realised you fucked up bro
>>
>>70089150

Yeah whooping cough is often fatal in infants genius
>>
I live in commiefornia (NorCal though) and I've never really seen an issue with antivaxxers around here. I'm an assistant coach for my nephews soccer team and kids are required to be fucking vaccinated to be in the league. His school requires it too, but its private. I'm not sure if public ones are more liberal about it though.
>>
>>70090042
>t. neet on centrelink
>>
>>70090234
Get a fucking job you mooching cunt
>>
>>70090234
sorry not you, that other cunt
>>
>>70089543
Except the one percent of problems you will have get amplified by over 9000 times when you get old and don't have anyone who cares to help you.
>>
The anti vac crowd is quite possibly the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.
>>
>>70088717
Well...both of these are valid points, thou the second one more than the first (see: penicilin for example)

And i believe that the second point is probably a big reason why this anti-vaccine stuff came up.
Yes: vaccines have side effects and sometimes tbey are pretty nasty, BUT this doesnt change their effectiveness and success rate one bit.
>>
>>70089385
>before they breed

But anti-vaxxers are people who primarily don't vaccinate their children (as that's when most of the vaccination is done).
>>
>>70090116
>>70090234

Pretty far off. Fact is there's a large number of gen Y professional couples who just aren't going to tow the "breed more tax payers" line anymore.
Take away our affordable housing? Fine, just won't have kids. Let the white trash breed and live in poverty, im going to Europe to snowboard instead.
>>
>>70089385

Finland is right.

Nature weeds out the stupid.

>>70088717

Youre totally right!!!

Dont vaccinate your kids, better yet, the next time youre up for tetanus, dont take it.
>>
>>70090042
>Don't care about school system.
You don't care if the doctors, lawyers, judges, and engineers you rely on are competent?

>Don't care about the health system.
Enjoy bed sores and bugs all over for the last decade of your life.

>Don't care about whichever governments or lack thereof
So you would be happy to serve 15 years in hard labor prison for touching a government poster or complaining about your terrible life and dirty environment?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.