[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png (599 B, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
599 B, 270x180
What are you going to vote for today, Dutchbros?
>>
>>70087899
Tegen, lul
>>
Tegen!
>>
File: geert wilders13.jpg (14 KB, 468x264) Image search: [Google]
geert wilders13.jpg
14 KB, 468x264
Willen wij meer of minder Oekraine?
>>
File: FayRYRp.png (989 KB, 976x778) Image search: [Google]
FayRYRp.png
989 KB, 976x778
I am not going to vote. This is just so much waste of our tax money just so people can go DAS RITE DEMOCRACY WOOO FU EU!!. The outcome will not matter one bit as they will still accept the deal. We choose representatives of the people so that we do not have to decide about every fucking thing while we know nothing about the subject matter. Perhaps the people should have checked what the standings of their party is before voting them into office.

I am not voting cause I hope the turn out gets <30% and everyone can see what a waste of money and time it was.
>>
>>70087899
lel Ukraine

>dat plane doe
>>
>>70088798

Why do you say this. If the NO-vote wins and the turn out exceeds 30%, they will still ignore the wishes of the Dutch people. We know that but it also shows just how undemocratic we have become. Even if we force this referendum we still can't fight this European monster that calls itself an Union. It'll be just like 2005. Doesn't this goes to show the importance of voting no? At least we can give a symbol to the world that we really really tried to stop this EU for once. It'll at the very least embolden the Brits to vote to leave in June.
>>
voting against of course, with the whole family. fuck the EU and their globalist bullshit. i want an eastern border with russia, not an eastern front. i know enough about WWII not to go to war with the ivans. ukraine is a corrupt shithole, a highly developed rich nation such as ours has no business there. there's nothing to gain for us whatsoever, only more losses.

they were part of the soviet union for many decades, millions of russians live there. they should not be part of the EU.
>>
>cockholes will never understand its better for them to stay out of EU
>>
>>70087899
I am amazed how people can call their countrys "democratic" if you dont have the right give your gouvernment a big FU and vote against them
>>70088798
Votings are never a waste of money
>>
>>70088798
We hebben je wel in de gaten Pechtold.
Ga straks maar lekker in een hoekje huilen
>>
File: image.jpg (1009 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1009 KB, 3264x2448
Against
>>
>fuck ukraine better import more muslims

t. niederländer
>>
just voted against, in spite of my family trying to convince me otherwise.
i hope the end result was worth it and the political parties decide to put the association agreement in the trash. Most likely case in my book, there will (unfortunately) be a small note on the end of the agreement that states that the dutch do not view this agreement as a first step in joining the EU.
>>
>>70091568
It's more of a "fuck the EU" thing
>>
>>70087899
Voting Trump today senpai.

Tegen natuurlijk. Kanker EU.
>>
But why are you voting against? Don't you want another 99% white christian country in your ranks?
>>
Against ofcourse.

fuck ukraine, and fuck Rutte.

the lies of the 'for' camp are disgusting.
>>
hey there. how is it going?
>>
>>70088798
the 30% will be reached. there was enough momentum buildup in the last few days that at least 30% will show up
also, if you do decide to vote, i can advise not to vote 'blanco' because it will still count as a vote and will help get to the 30%. just do what you think is right.

voting blanco explained: http://nos.nl/liveblog/2097396-nederland-stemt-over-associatieverdrag-oekraine.html (dutch)
>>
>>70092295
It wont stay 99% white when theyr in the EU. So were saving them from themselves.
>>
Banderist Ukrs need to stay the fuck out.
>>
File: EU.jpg (53 KB, 496x429) Image search: [Google]
EU.jpg
53 KB, 496x429
>>70092382
I'm good man, I am gonna vote against the treaty in a couple of hours.
>>
>>70092537
That actually makes sense.
>>
>>70088173
>>70087899
Tegen,

De media shillt kankerhard. Des te meer reden om tegen te stemmen.
>>
>>70087899
Thats today.

Come on Aquafresh, dont fail.

Say no to them fucks.
>>
>>70088798
>We choose representatives of the people so that we do not have to decide about every fucking thing while we know nothing about the subject matter.

thats what this whole thing is about you fucking retard. eurocrats are not fucking elected by the people. they are forced upon us by the EU. that's why we have this agreement, to put voting power back in the peoples hands.
>>
Stel het word "ja" verbeteren we dan de levens omstandigheden daar ?
>>
>>70093035

Tuurlijk niet. Het verdrag bestaat alleen om de EU-elite, het bedrijfsleven en de oligarchen in Oekraïne te bevoordelen. Het verdrag brengt zowel het Oekraïnse als het Nederlandse volk niets positiefs.

Het gaat erom dat wij vandaag met een meerderheid NEE stemmen tegen dit verdrag, en dat er minimaal 3,7 miljoen mensen naar de stembus gaan.

De verdere gang van zaken zien we dan wel weer, maar het is in ieder geval belangrijk voor de geschiedenisboekjes dat wij net als in 2005 laten zien dat zelfs een NEE-stem de uitbreiding van de EU-instituties en EU-macht niet kan tegenhouden. Dit is belangrijk omdat dit onweerlegbaar de totalitaire en autoritaire en ondemocratische insteek van de EU blootlegt.
>>
>>70091568
our far-right anti-immigrantion party is leading every poll. we are not a suicidal cuckold country like sweden. the main reason people vote against is:

>1. a big fuck you to the EU's ever expanding power over our nation
>2. we don't want another cold war with russia
>3. we don't want yet another invasion of poor migrants looking to abuse our generous welfare systems

number 3 is most important to many people. we are sick and tired of freeloaders looking to profit from shit that we worked for ourselves.
>>
FUCK THE EU
FUCK POROSHENKO
VOTE AGAINST
>>
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
>>
>>70093035
tuurlijk niet, oekraine is heel lang deel van rusland geweest. geen enkele hoeveelheid miljarden zal daar wat aan veranderen. de kloof tussen dat land is zo enorm groot vergeleken met het westen, alle mensen die waardevol zijn voor dat land zullen massaal vertrekken naar de rijke westerse landen. dat betekend dat jij meer gaat betalen, maar ook dat oekraine al hun talent en belangrijke werknemers kwijt raakt waardoor de oorlogen en armoede daar alleen maar erger zullen worden.

moet je eens kijken hoe hard de russische economie getankt is nadat we er sancties op hebben gegooid. de EU maakt de gemiddelde burger in die landen helemaal kapot, terwijl putin en zijn vriendjes gewoon vrolijk doorgaan met hun corrupte praktijken. ondertussen haten ze ons steeds meer en meer. voordat je het weet hebben we weer een nieuwe koude oorlog.
>>
>>70093315
>we don't want yet another invasion of poor migrants looking to abuse our generous welfare systems
How this is relevant? As far as i know only blacks and somalians can get dutch money for free. Ukrainians can't get even working permit, nor travel visa.
>>
>>70091568
If I can vote against muslims I'll promise to do that too. In fact, I always vote based Wilders.
>>
Voted against to protect Ukraine against those Eurocucks. They should stay with Russia to keep their strong slav culture.
>>
>>70093869
>what is visa free travel
>>
>>70093869
It's nothing personal Ukraine.
We just don't like the EU and our government.
>>
>>70087899

Ik stem "kanker"
>>
>>70088484
Who would vote for that guy kek
>>
>>70093869
>Blacks
>And Somalians

I feel like I'm missing something.
>>
>>70094233
Cuck detected
>>
Any results so far dutchbros ?

Any predictions ?
>>
>>70093869
our monthly salaries, even for the lower classes, are almost ten times higher than your average. even a shitty job here would be a massive improvement. once you can travel freely into europe, your country will lose all of its valuable domestic workers leaving only the poorest and the extremists.

we already have an invasion of third worlders that we need to get rid of, we don't need more poor people who are looking to get pampered. it's not our job to fund the rest of the fucking world just because we're rich, i'm not a fucking cash register. already half my income goes to the state, and that's not even including the 20% taxes on everything i buy.
>>
>>70087899
Vote against please, out of pricinple.

Most decisions made by the EU weren't democratic, so block them whenever you have the chance.
>>
I'm firmly Pro-Ukraine in the whole Russian debacle, but staunchly against them having closer ties to the EU.

Whenever a poor or slav nation gets EU monies and freedom of movement, we lose.
>>
>>70094330
The prediction is that the people who will vote will say no, but at least 30% of the populous has to turn up. It will be the numbers that will decide the outcome.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/38261/Nieuws/article/detail/4275735/2016/04/04/Thuisblijver-bepaalt-of-referendum-Oekraine-het-redt.dhtml
>>
>>70094171
EU failed at installing puppet government in Ukraine after 2014 and trying to backpedal the deal, that's why you have a referendum. And it's all personal, you nederlanders get permission to vote from your Brussels overlords only because you hate slavs so much.
>>
>>70094330
Against will almost certainly win, but the thrnout is the problem. 30% has to vote for the government to even talk about it
>>
File: if voting.jpg (5 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
if voting.jpg
5 KB, 302x167
>>70087899
>Stemmen
>huidig jaar.
Is goed vriend, blijven dromen.. Wat was het ook al weer? Raadgevend toch? Is dat niet hetzelfde als massaal bij iemand aanbellen en vragen om een kopje suiker, sterk aandringen en vervolgens afdruipen wanneer hij geen suiker wil geven?
-
>Zeg willem!
>Ja hans.
>Hee mag ik jou eens wat raad geven.
>natuurlijk mag dat willem.
>Hee moet je niet doen man.
>Willem bedankt voor je advies man maar ik doe het lekker toch.
>Is niet erg hans, was goed bedoelde raad, let verder niet op mij! :)
>>
>>70094504
We don't hate slavs, we hate poor, failed nations scooping up our superior nations gains.
>>
>>70088798
>Representatives.
>We choose.
No.
>>
File: 041123727.jpg (12 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
041123727.jpg
12 KB, 249x243
Time to crash this EUSSR, with no survivors!
>>
>Dutch thread apparently

When are your next national elections and what are Wilders' chances to win and become prime minister?
>>
>>70094622
I just wat to watch it all burn, when will the results come out?
>>
>>70094672
Next year, pray for us Poland.
>>
>>70094477
>I'm firmly Pro-Ukraine in the whole Russian debacle
You shouldn't be. They're nothing but a leech.
>>
>>70093199
Je snapt dat ze gewoon kunnen zeggen dat iedereen ja stemde of juist 51% stemde ja of iets dergelijks.
Je vertrouwt letterlijk iemand die zelf de stemming maakt, inneemt, telt en bekend maakt, terwijl we allemaal weten dat diegene niet te vertrouwen is. Snugger!
>>
Let me dispel this fiction once and for all.

I see a lot of misunderstanding ITT.

This treaty is merely a trade treaty and a political declaration.
Even if Ukraine does well, it won't get into EU in the next 20 years for sure, make it 30 for NATO, if Ukraine is still on the map at all.

Voting against Ukraine in this case is giving Russia a good sloppy blowjob, losing our general European advantage, plus a big trade market and resources.

A bad way to say "fuck EU", but again, gotta give some respect to Kremlin for their flawless operations in Europe, sabotaging our societies from inside out and making us lose geopolitical advantage.

>Lol Baltics u butthurt again

I'm past that, I understand that our cause is lost and Europe lost.

Also, if you are not lazy to do some googling, try to find info about European right wing and Kremlin, you will be surprised.
>>
i should probably mention a lot of people are voting just to fuck the EU. they are tired of being told what to do by unelected eurocrat elites.

us dutch people have always had more negative views of the EU, and right now our hatred is stronger than ever.
>>
>>70094672
None.. next PM will be either Pechtold or some random dude (my money is on pechtold however or atleast D66), Wilders will never win nor should we want him too. (Jews)
>>
>>70094809
You're an idiot if you believe this is just trade..
>>
>>70094809
Did a ruski step on your toe?
>>
>>70094809

>current year
>falling for the "just a trade agreement" meme

Article 10 literally states that the EU and Ukraine will try to provide military support to each other.
>>
Ik ga zo meteen tegen stemmen jongens
>>
>>70094809
>He thinks /pol/ opposes Russia
>>
>>70094995
this
>>
>>70094734
This. Our governments (both the previous and the current one) have been sending huge monies in "aid" to the Ukraine, if not because of anything else then just to piss off Russia I presume. This is a most unfortunate state of affairs. The anti-Russian attitude of the current government is probably its most significant flaw.
>>
>>70094680
Voting is till 21:00, so probably tomorrow or so

>>70094809
Fuck off, all we get is a 10% less tariffs cut on our 0.12% cheese expert while we have to fork over billions to bust your poor ass out. We (the people of the EUSSR) gain NOTHING.
>>
Requesting the Dutch girl who says Dutch guys are kind of feminine
>>
>>70094995
>Ukraine will try to provide military support
That's fucking rich.
>>
>>70094929
>Wilders will never win nor should we want him too. (Jews)
So Wilders is against islamisation but pro-Israel (and in bed with Jews generally)? So it's a "choose your poison" situation?
>>
>>70095139
You have enough coalburning whores to worry about yourself
>>
File: just.png (95 KB, 936x473) Image search: [Google]
just.png
95 KB, 936x473
>>70094995
ITS JUST A TRADE AGREEMENT BRO
>>
>>70095139
>burger.
>>
>>70095171
There are enough rumors he has been installed by Israel, just because of that I dont want him. I hate/love both the sandniggers and the noses, but if I had to choose I guess I'd take the jews for the first few weeks, truth is both party's either want me dead or slaving my ass off.
>>
>>70094477
Fuck off globalist
>>
>>70095020
I know very well that local europeans are suffering from Stockholm syndrome towards Russia.
But it's fun to penetrate their safe space sometimes.

>>70094982
And a political declaration, which is good for Europe

>>70094995
>try
Which would probably mean selling Ukraine guns or military services (experts).

>>70095086
This treaty does not oblige anyone to financially support Ukraine.

Anyway, Russia will be very excited if that treaty fails. And something that is good for Russia was never good for Europe.

Just stop pretending that Russia and Europe were friends fucking ever.
>>
File: just2.png (141 KB, 591x911) Image search: [Google]
just2.png
141 KB, 591x911
hardly just a tariff removal
>>
>>70095139
Says the coalburning 60% white SJW factory country.
>>
>>70091245

Hahaha
>>
>>70095412
Fuck off globalist
>>
>>70095545
>This year
>Thinking that globalism is not innevitable
>>
>>70091568
It's a vote against the EU. This referendum is symbolic
>>
File: Geert wall.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Geert wall.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>>70095348
>There are enough rumors he has been installed by Israel
oy vey shut it down
>>
File: just3.png (46 KB, 955x310) Image search: [Google]
just3.png
46 KB, 955x310
>>70095412
pls stop posting
>>
Im not voting, this whole thing is a meme not worthy of my attention.
>>
>>70095485
>training journalists
WHAT
That's the first I've heard of that, what does that entail exactly? Is there any more about that in the agreement?
>>
>>70095711
Jij bent wel stoer!
>>
>>70088798
Pechtold aub ga weg
>>
File: Untitled.png (163 KB, 510x324) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
163 KB, 510x324
>>70095673
>mfw someone believes that this "aid" is just "free money" carrying no benefits to donor countries

Okay, whatever, enjoy your safe-space.
>>
File: 1453354542977.jpg (484 KB, 800x1019) Image search: [Google]
1453354542977.jpg
484 KB, 800x1019
>>70095735
probably training them to censor any opinions that are not "politically correct".
>>
>>70093869
Don't take it personally Ukraine. They will only vote no because they hate the EU and everything it stands for.

Understand that it's better for Ukraine to stay out of the EU. The EU really really sucks. The people don't have a say anymore, it's a parliament and a commission in Brussels and Strassburg that governs the whole thing. They work solely for the big corporations and don't give a damn about what the people want or thing. You will have to give up the control over your own borders to the EU, and the EU will do nothing with it. Stay out of this hellhole
>>
>>70094809
lol baltics you fucking butthurt again

god I fucking hate the majority of lithuanians that sulk on the past, fucking kill yourself already
>>
File: 1456859214379.png (77 KB, 553x585) Image search: [Google]
1456859214379.png
77 KB, 553x585
>>70095984
Okay, now take this bait: Ukraine gets rejected by EU, what is the future of Ukraine then? Independence, right?
What is the future of the whole eastern region then?

>inb4 I don't care they are far away lol I skipped history classes, who cares about geopolitics ayy lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (12 KB, 505x210) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
12 KB, 505x210
>>70095412
Try Again
>>
>>70094233
We have lots of retards here, just look at this thread
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (18 KB, 511x241) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
18 KB, 511x241
>>70096163
(and yes i know its dutch)
go look for a english version somewhere yourself
>>
>>70096154
The future of Ukraine is Russia. I'm willing to admit Ukraine is a meme country just like mine.
>>
>>70094562
En als de regering de uitslag (nee) naast zich neer legt hebben ze een probleem bij de volgende verkiezing.
Wat een kanker mongool ben jij zeg
>>
>>70096255
Ze gaan het naast zich neerleggen hoor. Het verdrag werd al deels geïmplementeerd en die liberale hond van een Karel De Gucht die meeschreef aan het verdrag zei vanmorgen impliciet in de krant dat hij geen rotte cent geeft om wat er vandaag gestemd wordt

FUCK
>>
>>70092757
Daarom gewoon door die kanker propaganda de hele tijd. we worden zo kanker hard bespeeld daarom tegen. plus de Nee stem zal laten zien dat we geen echte democratie hebben en dat zou geweldig zijn
>>
>>70096384
En dus heeft de VVD/PVDA een groot probleem bij de volgende verkiezing als ze toch voor een ja gaan.
Je verliest een beetje maar je krijgt toch wat.
>>
>>70096451
Europa zal pas vrij zijn als elk partijhoofdkwartier en elke nieuwsredactie in lichterlaaie staat
>>
>Ukrainian market gets flooded with goods from europe
>nobody wants Ukrainian goods
>Ukraine becomes bigger shithole
>Ukraine starts cleaning toilets in Poland
>>
>voting
>>
>>70095984
All our west neighbors are in EU, how isolation from our neighbors can be good? You just throw us under a bus. And no, i don't want to be "freeeeend of rusia" we have "civil war" with.
>>
>>70096175
t. NOS
>>
Against the treaty, of course. Fuck Ukraine. Corrupt fuckers who just want to leech off of Europe. Besides how would this treaty benefit me at all? It's just the rich getting richer, so no I am against this shit.
>>
>>70096550
>voting is useless!
>talking about politics on an anime image board is such a better use of my time!
>>
>>70096564
Ukraine is bangladeah tier country, no1 cares about you
>>
Not voting out of principle
Referendums are stupid and having a referendum about something like this is incredibly stupid
>>
>>70096659
Why did you care about Bulgaria, Romania and all south Balkan shitholes then? They no different.
>>
Why can't all European countries choose to be homogeneous like Poland?
>>
>>70096836
We don't. We only got the ability to call referendums recently and you lot were our first opportunity to use it and tell the EU to fuck off.
>>
>>70096225
Wanneer joinen jullie ons nou in Vlaanderen? duurt nu al weer paar honderd jaar
>>
>>70096836
Trust me, if it came to a vote no one would vote for those countries to be in the EU
>>
>>70096836
Yeah they shouldn't have joined. Romania is especially useless, they export their gypsies to Western Europe.
>>
It's gonna be the majority FOR, anyway.
Just watch.
And everyone on TV will be cheering.
>>
File: eu parliament.png (543 KB, 2472x2784) Image search: [Google]
eu parliament.png
543 KB, 2472x2784
Why the fuck you want to join the Union I don't know. You just got out of the Soviet Union and now you want to join another Union. Don't you want independence? The parliament and commission of the EU is full of progressive socialists and communists. These parties literally call themselves communists and socialists. Soon you are going to have to accept Jamal in your society, legalize anything un-christian, make your economy completely dependent on your neighbours and eventually see your country dieing a slow and agonizing death.
>>
File: ruttedewitt.png (2 MB, 764x992) Image search: [Google]
ruttedewitt.png
2 MB, 764x992
>Refferendum ends up being a big "No"
>Rutte ignores it
>Pic related
>>
>>70087899
Vote "NO"

But it will change nothing, because everything has been decided in brussel and washington.
>>
>>70096744
t. Pechtold
>>
Ukraine will just be another Greece.
>>
>>70096564
The EU will collapse. Inevitably. If it's not because of a brexit, nexit, grexit, frexit or whatever, it will be because they can't handle our border and our security. That's a politician's primary job yet they don't give a fuck
>>
>>70097016
According to some parties, they will accept the No vote and go with the people on this one even if their party is for the treaty.
>>
>>70096989
>implying

The Pro-treaty camp has a massive conflict of interest in voting due to the 30% treshold. Yes politicians also fucked up with some calling for yes people to vote and others to stay home. If half the yes voters stay home, the other half will help the No camp to a legal win.
>>
EU is finished, if Britain leaves.
>>
File: robford.jpg (108 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
robford.jpg
108 KB, 1536x1024
>>70097016
kek
>>
Just so you guys know, it doesn't matter which one you vote for. They will never give us an opportunity to go to the European countries without documents, visa, all this important stuff.
So even if "yes" wins, your countries WILL NOT be flooded with Ukrainians. Just so you know.
>>
>>70097107
You will save europe from upcoming wars if you vote "NO"
>>
>>70097096

There's already a majority in the Tweede Kamer that said they want to respect the outcome of the referendum no matter what. Although I feel like the other dutch anon said, they will probably update the treaty with a line that says this treaty is not meant as a first step towards Ukrainian EU membership. Will be voting NO today though since it's our duty as free peoples to give a big finger towards Juncker, Timmermans, Schulz, Barroso, Merkel and all those other traitors.
>>
>>70097223
Don't worry hoholbro, I'll be making sure my family votes no
>>
File: Jean-Claude-Juncker-012.jpg (733 KB, 2200x1320) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Claude-Juncker-012.jpg
733 KB, 2200x1320
>>70097113
>>
>>70097223
How do we make any differrence?
Europeans will have to grow some balls in the future to fight off shitskins. We have NO impact on that at all.
>>
>>70097015
Oh my fucking god you are stupid and delusional.
What independence are you talking about? It's eastern fucking region, who is going to let them be independent with their 1/3 of a country controlled by "SEPARATISTS"?

Oh and please staph with your "mudslime threat", you won't find a single one east of German border.

Or you know what, prove me wrong. Say, EU collapsed today. How it's fucking better?
>>
>>70097210

Actually, you're wrong. There is exactly that in the treaty, visa free travel. So while in practice we won't be flooded by Ukrainians ofcourse, in theory this treaty gives Ukrainians exactly that opportunity if they'd wish.
>>
>>70096836
Oh, look, Ukrainian found out that no one gives a fuck about him. Surprise! Maybe if your "second france" have done something more than just bitching about your tragic past we wouldn't be able to take an entire peninsula from you without a single shot.
>>
File: hot.jpg (165 KB, 579x636) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
165 KB, 579x636
>>70097239
This. I'd like to see Nigel Farage or Geert Wilders lead the EU just so they could dismantle the whole fucking thing.
>>
>>70097298
>There is exactly that in the treaty, visa free travel.
It will not be given to us. Trust me, our government is so fucked up that they will just ignore that part. You know why? Because every single young citizen will GET THE FUCK out of here.
So you're wrong. Just because it's written in there, doesn't mean it will work like that.
>>
>>70094562
Je snapt blijkbaar niet dat als 'tegen' wint en de overheid het zich naast zich neer legt dit een boodschap zal sturen naar de bevolking he
>>
>>70097015
Again, all our neighbors are in EU, and i don't want to be isolated from my fellow gypsy/kurwa/baltic friends. East European countries not falling to "multicultural" meme. We have hardcore natsocs in parliament, no Jamals will be stupid enough to try and come here.
>>
File: emoji.jpg (24 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
emoji.jpg
24 KB, 306x306
>>70097271
>the Big Guy of the EU
>cant afford a dental plan

Christ
>>
>>70097415
>We have hardcore natsocs in parliament
THE FUCK??? Who?
>>
>>70097283
Well first off the only reason your country is becoming liveable again the last few years is because WE the rich west have to pay billions a year to baltic, south and eastern european countries, you slimy cunts.

Next, we wouldn't have to accept a quarter of a fucking million north africans in our society, that is already way to fucking densely populated.

Next, we wouldn't have the EU pretty much trying to BAN every possibility to buy weapons here, which is already incredibly strict. The EU is already trying to restrict Czech's good weapon laws.

Next, our country will still exist 15 years from now if the EU collapses.
>>
>>70097415
It's fucking 10% tariffs

The EU is about to push for a EU-centralized decision making entity for the refugee crisis. You will see Jamal rape your mother if you join senpai
>>
>>70096895
>choose
If we could we would
This is the first choice we've gotten since they ignored the previous referendum
>>
>>70097374

So then why would we have a treaty at all if your government is so fucked that they will only cherry-pick articles of it that they will benefit from?
>>
>>70097365
The EU isn't such a bad idea. It's really good for countries like the Netherlands to be able to trade freely between our neighboring countries. However the EU fucked up when they let shit countries like Romania and Greece in.
>>
File: senat_effectifs_groupes_07_.jpg (80 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
senat_effectifs_groupes_07_.jpg
80 KB, 500x416
East Europe should form their own independent union, to counterbalance Russia.

I will all use all the possible force within me to try and crash this union. Britain and Netherlands will be the first countries to step out.
>>
>>70097553
Benelux+ sounds great
A full EU is a shit idea though, too many conflicting opinions
>>
>>70097553
Benelux was a brilliant Idea.

The Eu is taking it to far.
>>
>>70097272
Main problem for europe is demand, market and debt

Main problem for Russia & co is market, growth, export etc

Ukraine will collapse in less than 5 years if it continues to make such stupid economic policy. War in ukraine will continue and more regions wil break away.

>>70097270
Ask more people to voe "NO'. Soros is shit.
>>
>>70097507
>You will see Jamal rape your mother if you join senpai
Just like Poland and Hungary did, i get it. You cucks are pathetic
>>
>>70097365
Darn those are some fine thighs.
>>
File: European Free Trade Association.png (234 KB, 1024x861) Image search: [Google]
European Free Trade Association.png
234 KB, 1024x861
>>70097553
Guess what, free trade is perfectly possible without giving up your national sovereignty, your national government, your own democracy, and your own human rights.

This is the perfect alternative for the EU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Free_Trade_Association
>>
>>70097532
That's the other question. Not going to lie I want to get out of here as well. Poland, Germany, Netherlands, France, I don't care, I just want to gtfo and build a family with my gf elsewhere.
The thing is - our politicians are cancer. Literally cancer. They will abuse the EU as hard as possible (to steal money of course).
So I think it's a question of morality. You help your fellow slavs to get out, but suffer from the incompetence of Poroshenko, or you leave us here
>>
>>70097553
Nah the whole premisis of the EU is socio-economic partnership through free trade (read: corporate globalism).

We would be better of with a European military allliance and a joint border policy.
>>
>>70097739
You are on your own bud! Good luck
>>
>>70097681
forgot to add.

problems are*

migrants are only a political problem also they have impact on ethnic composition of population. but they cant start a war in europe.
>>
VOOR
FUCK RUSSIA
>>
>>70097747
>European military alliance
>What is NATO
>>
>>70097015

Al mijn dit
>>
Please vote No and safe us all!

Nobody wants to pay for dumb ukrainian scum.
>>
>>70096895
Turkroach and the moolies would choose the same, in the same country. Because they were born here and raised here and are also humans and deserve whitey's sympathy at the cost of whitey's sanity and wealth, right?

If they'd fuck off with their split nationality and their split cultural values, that'd be lovely.
>>
>>70097850
>Nobody wants to pay for dumb ukrainian scum.
Implying you'll have to pay.
>>
>>70097815
Exactly. A European alliance instead of NATO. NATO is entirely controlled from Washington D.C. We don't have the same geopolitical aspirations as the US and we don't want to be fighting their wars for Israel either.

If we would've had a European military alliance we could have sealed off our borders and deal with the situation in Syria on our behalf
>>
File: daysjoos.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
daysjoos.png
141 KB, 439x290
N E E
E
E
>>
File: WHITE GENOCIDE.jpg (120 KB, 844x454) Image search: [Google]
WHITE GENOCIDE.jpg
120 KB, 844x454
>>70097739
The fucking problem is that we don't want you here. We are getting flooded with immigrants.

Immigrants don't integrate. They form their own little clubs with other immigrants. The Polish do the same. It's just natural human behaviour, and that's why the Schengen treaty is absolute cancer. Our welfare societies are being depleted in favour of foreigners.

If this continuous, civil unrest will rise,
ghetto's will pop up everywhere just like France,
national debt will sky-rocket, social services will be cut, the 200.000 young african and arabian men will revolt, our small army of 30.000 will lose in the civil wars, they will take over and establish a caliphate and the Netherlands will not exist anymore.
>>
File: 1450993443034.png (352 KB, 533x526) Image search: [Google]
1450993443034.png
352 KB, 533x526
>>70097799
>je economie naar de klote helpen om rusland te irriteren
>>
>>70097902
>Implying millions of european taxpayer euros won't go to Ukraine to help stimulate the economy (Read: Help some corrupt Ukrainian fuckhead banker buy his second Bentley)
>>
>dutch referendum
>about something thats already decided and in place
>people thinking it could change things
>EU listening to the small boy crying in the corner after something has been decided

Yeahhh no. This referendum isn't going to do shit but put a knife in EU/Dutch relationship if it's No. Regardless of how you feel about the EU we at this time have nothing to gain by being edgy against them.

Blanco all the way!
>>
>>70097982
dude, I understand, I get it. I am not pressuring you or anything. It's a fucked up situation for all of us.
>>
File: yuityutrew23456543.jpg (135 KB, 1159x531) Image search: [Google]
yuityutrew23456543.jpg
135 KB, 1159x531
daily reminder, the EUSSR government is fucking with us.
>>
>>70087899
Voting against and made loads of people vote against aswell
Bпepёд poccия)))
>>
>>70098039
We have a lot to gain by exposing the antidemocratic nature of the EU. It would embolden the Brits to vote for Brexit in June. It could even bring the entire house of cards down.
>>
>>70094233
t. Ali
>>
File: Nederlandus.jpg (4 MB, 2535x2090) Image search: [Google]
Nederlandus.jpg
4 MB, 2535x2090
>>70098039
the amount of shills is worrysome.
if it's a NO, and if they continu to do continu with it, the people here will get angrier and more red-pilled.
>>
I don't know much about the EU, my one question is other than forced immigration (which alone is worth leaving it) what else is wrong with it?
>>
>>70087899

Tegen.

De rest van de familie, collega's en vrienden ook tegen.

Het belangrijkste is dat de 30% wordt gehaald.
>>
File: eussr.jpg (7 KB, 308x204) Image search: [Google]
eussr.jpg
7 KB, 308x204
>>70098112
Hahaha this is unreal
>>
>>70098112
I have to agree, this is a great way to prevent dumb people from voting.
>>
>>70098454
30% is needed..
>>
voor

Iedereen die tegen stemt, heeft het verdrag niet gelezen en is een hoorndrager van geenstijl
>>
>>70098355
Here's a few
-Allows Ukrainian multinationals to export goods to the EU that doesn't meet our standards, like poultry
-EU pledges unrestricted financial assistance, at the least 11 billion euros.
-Military cooperation and "crisis management", with a country in civil war and in proxy war with Russia
-Visa free travel to the human trafficking center of Europe
-They're corrupt as fuck
>>
>>70098531
>impliceren jij hebt het hele verdrag gelezen
Noem een paar voorargumenten aub
>>
>>70098531
Kleine homofiel

>>70098513
Will they reach it?
>>
>>70098531
Want jij hebt het wel gelezen zeker
>>
>>70098531
Hallo Mark
>>
>>70098531
Tegen.

Iedereen die voor stemt, heeft het verdrag niet gelezen en is een hoorndrager van de VARA.
>>
File: rsTEtxJtWu0.jpg (42 KB, 400x509) Image search: [Google]
rsTEtxJtWu0.jpg
42 KB, 400x509
>eurocucks prefer mudslimes instead of white hardworking ubermensch Ukrainians
>>
>>70097982
>The fucking problem is that we don't want you here.
You can close your eyes and pretend there are no Ukraine in Europe, but this will only lead to strongest political and military ties between Ukraine and United States. And I like the idea, you cuks should be surrounded by USA puppets and enjoy your physical isolation.
>>
>>70098531
t. Alexander Pechtold
>>
File: Arzu Aslan tweet.jpg (25 KB, 599x336) Image search: [Google]
Arzu Aslan tweet.jpg
25 KB, 599x336
>>70095959
sheeeeit

But seriously, if this implies 'training journalists' is a governmental task this agreement can get fucked on that basis alone. I refuse to give up on independent journalism like this.

I can't find this passage in the text of the agreement, though.
>>
File: 170.gif (499 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
170.gif
499 KB, 500x335
>>70098112
>>
>>70097016
would pay a considerable amount of money to see that
>>
>>70097016
Wie is de gemiddelde VVD-stemmer?
>>
>>70098671
Lel, if we could vote on mudslimes we'd vote no as well.
>>
File: ff7293734df0.jpg (40 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
ff7293734df0.jpg
40 KB, 640x426
>>70098671
>ukrainians
>white
Go away, tatar rapebaby.
>>
>>70098831
That means your vote doesn't matter.
>>
>>70098543
Thanks. I hear you on the exporting shit food from other countries.
>>
>>70098827
De naive werkende Nederlander
>>
>>70098843
Жывe Бeлapycь, bitch.
>>
File: hollandnightmarepimfortuyn.png (407 KB, 742x540) Image search: [Google]
hollandnightmarepimfortuyn.png
407 KB, 742x540
>>70098894
Yeah no shit, but at least we can EXPOSE that it doesn't matter with these referendums. To bring to the facade of democracy. Why do you think we're having them?
>>
>>70098894
No it doesn't
>>
>>70087899
Please give the EU the middle finger. The actions of the few brave Dutch could galvanise the British into destroying this union. You, being our brothers on the continent will get our full support when you leave the union
>>
on the dutch sites the people against have like reasons and arguments

and the people in favor don't
>>
>>70098894
We know
We just want them to admit that it doesn't
>>
>>70095409

I literally argued against globalization, you autist.
>>
>>70098531
>>70098611
mooie samenvatting van het debat
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 195x259
>>70098966
Щe нe вмepлa, нo yжe cкopo, tatar in denial.
>>
File: 1454186286965.gif (12 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1454186286965.gif
12 KB, 501x585
>>70098987
>tfw Dutch vote No
>tfw British vote Brexit
>tfw when the Queen dies we'll depose Charles and restore the personal union
>>
>>70098996
>and the people in favor don't
except >if you vote no you're literally putin
>>
File: applause.gif (3 MB, 280x239) Image search: [Google]
applause.gif
3 MB, 280x239
> Letting a country struggling in a (civil) war join the EU

what a glorious idea!
>>
>>70099077
>cкopo
This meme has to die. It never happens. Ддo Киeвa зa 2 дня.
>>
>>70099106
You Germans seem to think so
>>
>>70098577

Hoeveel roebels betaalt het Kremlin je om te shitposten onder een proxy?
>>
>>70098577
Het voorstel is voornamelijk een handelsovereenkomst. Er is een gigantisch deel weggezet voor bureaucratische bepalingen, zoals waar producten aan moeten voldoen om de in unie verhandeld te worden, welke zones wel of niet vrijhandelszones zijn, handels- en aanmerkingsprocedures enzovoorts. In tegenstelling tot wat menig hoorndrager denkt (zie replieken op mijn eerdere post) staat er letterlijk niets in over toetreding tot de EU.
Argumenten?
>maakt handel met Oekraïne makkelijker en betrouwbaarder
>maakt Oekraïne een betere afzetmarkt voor Europese producten
>geeft meer transparantie van Oekraïne naar buiten toe
>geeft EU (ons dus) meer mogelijkheid om zich met Oekraïne te bemoeien
>trekt Oekraïne meer naar de Europese invloedssfeer

Oekraïne is een land met een relatief groot importoverschot. Met dit verdrag kunnen we een groter deel van die import voorzien met Europese producten, in plaats van Russische, op een transparantere en veiligere manier dan voorheen.
>>
File: 1455931401237.jpg (29 KB, 330x250) Image search: [Google]
1455931401237.jpg
29 KB, 330x250
>>70094809
>Voting against Ukraine in this case is giving Russia a good sloppy blowjob
>b-but i'm not butthurt, i s-swear!!11
>>
>>70099106
>civil war
Stop eating shit from RT.
>>
>>70096921
Vind ik wel een goeie voor een volgend referendum.
>>
>>70097690
You're such a stupid white nigger, they are introducing that NOW, in reaction to Poland and Hungary

Fucking idiot
>>
Net tegen gestemd.

>>70088484
WE GAAN EEN DIJK BOUWEN, EN BELGIË GAAT ER VOOR BETALEN!
>>
>>70098671
Te, кoтopыe hardworking - oни и тaк пyть нaйдyт. A вoт нaцики и пpoчиe пoпpыгyны ни нa чтo, кpoмe нacилия бaндaми и pycoфoбcкoй pитopики нe cпocoбны.
>>
>>70099179
En wat als ik Oekraïne niet in met de EU wil betrekken of überhaupt niet in onze invloedssfeer wil?
>>
>>70099164
eeeey daar is één van de voorargumenten
>>
File: 1458770121724.jpg (473 KB, 852x3647) Image search: [Google]
1458770121724.jpg
473 KB, 852x3647
>>70096921
Soon
>>
File: 73489754l5.jpg (60 KB, 907x578) Image search: [Google]
73489754l5.jpg
60 KB, 907x578
>>70092618
It makes complete sense. This is a vote for white genocide in Ukraine.

Ukraines will want it, because they see free money from Europe coming, and help fighting Russia (neither of which they will get)

They will get Coudenhove kalergi.
>>
>>70099301
Tвoя мaмкa нa мнe любит пoпpыгaть. Ha pycню пoхyй вooбщe, пoкa ecть кгбшный кapлик в Кpeмлe.
>>
>>70094391
Motherfucking feels.

youre a good dutchman, the danes are rubbing off on you.
>>
>>70099179

Vragen om voorargumenten maakt iemand een Kremlintroll.

Jij legt iemand woorden in de mond. Het is dan misschien wel voornamelijk een handelsverdrag, het omhelst alsnog politieke culturele en militaire artikelen.

Alsnog zoals anderen ook al zeggen, wij hebben niets met Oekraïne te maken en ik zie geen enkele noodzaak waarom Russische import vervangen zou moeten worden met Europese import.
Daarnaast:
>geeft EU (ons dus) meer mogelijkheid om zich met Oekraïne te bemoeien

En dit is iets goeds omdat...?

Ik stem juist tegen omdat ik gek word van die bemoeizucht van die ondemocratische EU
>>
>>70087899
Mijn vader gaat voor stemmen, zijn betoog kwam uiteindelijk neer op
>GeenStijl mag niet winnen, want het zijn trolls
>>
File: 1383747488300.jpg (82 KB, 630x623) Image search: [Google]
1383747488300.jpg
82 KB, 630x623
>>70099236
Don't be so butthurt. Yes, your county consist of racemixers and cucks, but this is not your personal fault.
>>
>>70099301
Haдeюcь ты пoнимaeшь, чтo c пopaшными дeгeнepaтoм paзгoвapивaть бecпoлeзнo? И винoй тyт нe нaциoнaльнaя пpинaдлeжнocть.
>>70099398
>>
>>70099179
>EU (ons dus)

Dropped
>>
In the second Punic war Carthaginian general Hannibal Barca beat the living shit out of the Romans several times until finally the Romans elected a dictator, a man named Fabian
Fabian didn't attack Hannibal directly but instead he just followed him around Italy, making sure he couldn't do to much damage.
This strategy, known as Fabian tactics, was incredibly unpopular in Rome. If they had held a referendum about it they would have voted no and Rome would have almost certainly been destroyed.

Referendums are dumb and we shouldn't set a precedent for them now just to say fuck you to the EU, damage our relations with all the countries around us and spread europe's asscheeks wide open for Putin's cock
>>
>>70094809
Article 10: mutual defense
Article 19: visa free travel (yay more cheap labour ruining Dutch jobs)
Article 23: unlimited financial support in case of default (i.e. a second Greece).

EU shill, fuck off.
>>
>>70099179
Heb helaas geen tijd om je fatsoenlijk van repliek te dienen
http://925.nl/archief/2016/03/31/oekraine-gaat-ons-snel-en-onvermijdelijk-tot-eur-315-miljard-kosten-en-dat-ligt-niet-aan-putin-1/
Eventueel andere artikelen van arno wellens zijn ook een aanrader om even te lezen voordat je voor gaat stemmen
>>
>>70099203
And start eating shit from ukrainian media? Even your military was saying that up to 75-80% of terrorist are locals.
>>
>>70099527
You know your country is shit if migrants don't even want to come there
>>
>>70099565
>Let's ignore what the people want so the eurocrats don't get mad at us

Grow a fucking spine, you idiot
>>
>>70099164
Kanker op autist ben gewoon nederlander
>>
File: White Genocide is the Plan.jpg (83 KB, 619x723) Image search: [Google]
White Genocide is the Plan.jpg
83 KB, 619x723
>>70097415
You fucking idiot.
>>
WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A WALL, AND GREECE IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT
>>
Can someone explain the ''t. (name)'' thing?
>>
>>70099620
The people are too fucking dumb to decide anything
This has been proven time and time again throughout history
>>
Just voted against and since my parents are on vacation I voted for them aswel.
>>
>>70099512
Je vader is een beetje kukkerig.
>>
>>70099605

> ukrainian media says that up to 80% "terrorists" are locals

Well I guess that confirms it. 98% of the separatists are locals.
>>
>>70099639
Conspiracy dipshits need to go
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
I don't really get why do you vote against. I mean it's an association, not full membership. And that means that Ukraine is gonna be just another market for EU, witch you immidietly flood with tons of your goods and stimulate your economy.
Ukraine, on the other hand, will get literally nothing from this association (not even shengen) and practically will become EU colony.
I don't get it. Where is your capitalistic "just business" approach?
>>
>>70099648

Betekent min of meer "hoogachtend" in het Fins. En daar komt Spurdo vandaan.
>>
>>70095079
> The anti-Russian attitude of the current government is probably its most significant flaw.
Why so many polish are pro-Russian today..? Are you're ok with the fact that you were basically ruled by them for the last ~150-200 years until recently..?
>>
>>70099717
>Stimulate your economy
drop in the fucking bucket, how will this in any way better me?
It's not just the Dutch that will want to ''trade'', you're competing with 30 other nations, great profits to be made yeah, we're going to profit so much
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (18 KB, 212x489) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
18 KB, 212x489
>>70094715

dat gaan we niet redden vriend een kogel van links en het is gebeurd nederland is niet poland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnC-zSdMSRo
>>
>>70099761
They are mad about Lviv.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.