[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMEGLE SJW BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 13
Get in an omega convo with a muh feels liberal
I try to go easy so I don't scare him off.
There is really no convincing these people, huh? The facts just washed over him.
>>
>>70087205
>>
>>70087252
>>
>>70087278
>>
>>70087298
>>
>>70087338
>>
>>70087365
>>
Yeah, not going to read all that. We just agree the SJWs are cunts.
>>
>>70087395
>>
>>70087420
>>
>>70087401
At one point this guy denied that Europe is the home of European Culture.

I never really bought the "Joos" stuff entirely, but the shit about convincing people that there is no individual cultures is true.
>>
File: redpilling a feminist.png (231 KB, 500x6853) Image search: [Google]
redpilling a feminist.png
231 KB, 500x6853
>>
started the first few and saved the rest for later, i like how he wanted to not focus on the border issue after acting like it was such a huge deal, sjws will never change
>>
>>70087519
Good one
>>
>>70087449
Any more?
>>
>>70088438
He left after congratulating me on knowing about Islam
>>
File: omegle.png (34 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
omegle.png
34 KB, 500x738
there's no point arguing with them. they just can't wrap their heads around the fact that wanting to stop illegal immigration isn't KKK heil hitler racism like the liberal media has drilled into their heads for the past god knows how long.

>pic related
>>
>>70087278
Good work but you're fucking stupid for letting her go on with her narrative of "painting an entire ethnicity".

You pissed me off by letting get away with that.
>>
>>70088807
In case you didn't get it...
Trump clearly said "SOME, I ASSUME, ARE GOOD". Trump was saying that many illegals are troublesome. He never said ANYTHING about Mexicans being troublesome. He specified illegals and he even said that some were good.

+ Mexican isn't an ethnicity.
>>
>>70088799
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>70088807
>>70088893
True. You're right. And I use the Mexican != ethnicity thing most of the time.

I wanted to see where he/she was going with this, maybe draw her into going full-retard so i could clamp down on her.
>>
>>70088799

Just remind them that Mexico has a border wall in their south and that they constantly abuse and torture their immigrants.
>>
>>70089055
Fair enough.
Good work OP.
Remember that acts like these seem small and insignificant, but they're massively influential in the long run.

Steadily, we educate the masses with the use of social media. Whatever their opinions are, at least we're setting the facts straight.
>>
.....Has there literally EVER been a liberal willing to argue about Trump without going "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" and then just proceed to leave?

It's like they simply cannot handle being on the defensive in any way.
>>
>>70089339
It's actually something I do if I'm up late. I talk to fellow whites for a while then I start sending them infographs depicting the white-minority-by-2050 and the immigration demographics. I hope that by just spreading awareness one person at a time, I make a small difference.
>>
>>70088799
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Did you get his name? I think he said it was charlie
>>
>>70088604
So basically he felt he won the argument and ran to tumblr to post about it.
>>
>>70088799
>i'm 16 and smarter than that shit
lol
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.