[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you going to apologize for slavery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: white guilt.jpg (174 KB, 667x733) Image search: [Google]
white guilt.jpg
174 KB, 667x733
When are you going to apologize for slavery?
>>
Reminder to not reply to bait threads, just wait for them to be deleted
>>
As soon as niggers apologize for making good white cops waste their bullets
>>
1% of american whites owned slaves

tell me if you find that number familiar
>>
File: 1459710161642.jpg (212 KB, 961x744) Image search: [Google]
1459710161642.jpg
212 KB, 961x744
>>
>>70087064
Canada has scored a critical hit.
>>
>>70086887

Never.

WE WUZ KANGS enslaved the Jews for thousands of years - before white people ever went to Africa.

If they WUZ KANGS then they need to apologize for millennia of slavery against Jews, Arabs and Whites.

Colonial slavery was just a natural and socially justified response to the centuries of oppression at the hands of the Black Kangs 'n shieeet.
>>
>>70086887
When you apologize for the Armenian Genocide.
>>
>>70086887
>Your great great grandfather did some mean things.
>We pussed out and didn't do anything to stop them then, so now we're going to take it out of you.

Pretty pathetic
>>
>>70086887
When are you?
>>
>>70087453
Don't forget the Hungarian genocide
>>
File: index.jpg (15 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15 KB, 302x167
>>70086887
Instituting basic codified human rights is payment in full a hundred time over for any act of evil that any bad white men of the past have committed.

I'll never, ever ever ever feel guilty for what I am.
>>
>white people have to attone for the crimes of their ancestors
>niggers don't even have to take responsibility for their crimes today
>>
>>70086887
Oh here we go again. It's like the Jews and the Holocaust. It happened decades ago and has zero effect on you today. Just get the fuck over it.
>>
>>70086887
When are Black emperors in West Africa going to?
Better yet, when are Turks going to apologize for Janissaries aka brainwashed child slave soldiers?
>>
>>70087373
Is this why you see black people with freckles?
>>
My family is Polish. Came to the USA after WWI. My family has no slaver blood in me.

And even if they did? So fucking what? I didn't do anything. Legal Slavery in the USA ended over 150 years ago. There are no living perpetrators of it, nor are there any living victims of it.
>>
T*rks were the biggest slavers in history and are to this day.
>>
Never and my great great grandfather was a brigadier general in the CSA.
>>
>>70087453

>6000: 30

I mean, how? It Seens that the armenians Where on defence, and i know that forts and castles were built to have very high advantage over invaders, but there is some point a zerg Rush simply has numbers too large. Wtf
>>
>>70086887
What are the blacks doing to apologize for the booming African slave trade that whites only happened to stumble upon? They're cherry picking history.
>>
>>70089520
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gravia_Inn
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.