[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hear me out now, /pol/ Legalizing slavery would end the homeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Hear me out now, /pol/

Legalizing slavery would end the homeless problem. Now I mean slavery in general, regardless of race/religion/sex ect.
It would be voluntary in addition to being a form of repayment for debtors. Slaves don't have to be paid, obviously.

Homeless people would be the first to volunteer. You'd already have to be pretty wealthy to have slaves, because you'd need to house, clothe, and feed them. This would attract homeless people, who would then be trained for free to become productive members of society. The retarded ones would go to tard camps where they just do manual labor all day in exchange for tendies.

We increase work force, treat mentally ill people, and remove a huge eyesore. It would also probably reduce drug use and deaths somewhat.
>>
>>70086821
What are you talking about? Everyone but the homeless is already enslaved. And you call that society... how sad.
>>
>>70086821
>he retarded ones would go to tard camps where they just do manual labor all day in exchange for tendies.

Stop being such a dictator and have a system of good boy points
Enough good boy points allows them a visit to the treasure chest filled with toys
>>
>>70087285
It was just a general idea. We have to rehabilitate the tards somehow, that just comes after I enslave that sexy bitch down the hall.
>>
File: 1456944221792.jpg (43 KB, 700x658) Image search: [Google]
1456944221792.jpg
43 KB, 700x658
>a neet steps out into the bright daylight
>sees his first street urchin
>runs back to his cave
>must post on 4chan
>>
>>70087573
No I'm trying to enslave the qt3.14 that owes me $1600 in my complex, that's why I have the debtors clause in there.
The homeless thing is just an idea I had while thinking about slavery. You agree that it's a good idea though yes?
>>
Basically you are fucking stupid
>>
>>70086821
Homeless people are just broken slaves that have served their use. A good portion of them suffer from head injuries.
>>
>>70087952
Cripples should die. I mean otherwise fine people that just have no money. Food and shelter in exchange for work.
>>
>>70086821
>voluntary
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this just a slightly modified form of indentured servitude and not slavery?
>>
Thats the dumbest idea I've ever heard. First of all no fucking homeless is going to volunteer to be a slave. No one is going to volunteer to be a slave. Nothing else need even be stated because becoming a slave is by nature involuntary, otherwise it would be known as servitude or serfdom.
>>
>>70088057
>>70088068
What the fuck ever, that doesn't make it a bad idea. Replace the word slave with whatever you want.
>>
File: 16373650_4.jpg (34 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
16373650_4.jpg
34 KB, 640x416
>>70087785

Rent's due on the 5th, Dude.
>>
File: 1425834082729.jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1425834082729.jpg
69 KB, 520x678
>>70086821
>Now I mean slavery in general, regardless of race/religion/sex ect.
So anyone and everyone can become a slave now.
>>
>>70086821
Actually I had a similar idea but it should instead be done by the government, even better, most government jobs should be turned to slavery unless you've served in the military. Unfortunately I think capitalist would take advantage of slaves pretty badly, but maybe those jailed could be sold temporarily to the private sector so that when they come out, they would had proven themselves and hopefully get hired.
>>
File: 1401316910363.jpg (26 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
1401316910363.jpg
26 KB, 433x380
If slavery were legal I wouldn't be a virgin. If you have slaves you can fuck them. Not like negro slaves, though who would want to fuck a negro? Like Roman slavery where they had slaves from Germania, Gaul, Hispania and across the Mediterranean.

All the NEETs here they could take their neetbux and save them up to buy a waifu. What Roman territory would you want your slavefu to be from?
>>
>>70087785
I sense juden magic from this poster.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.