[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are you trumpfags going to win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Picture 1.png (24 KB, 402x244) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1.png
24 KB, 402x244
how are you trumpfags going to win?
>>
>>70086618
By getting the 1237 votes.
>>
why are people voting for the ugly rat

his face is revolting, I don't want to look at his face for another 4 years
>>
>>70086803
Because he's Canadian.
>>
>888 still available

Jesus we're not even halfway there.
Why is this taking so long? just crown Trump already.
>>
>>70086656
>>70086618
Trump's strategy is to get close to 1237, not to get over it. If he, at the convention, has say 1200 and there are 125 uncommitted superdelegates, he may just get the nomination in the first vote.

Even if he gets just say 1230 with his own delegates and the uncommitted delegates, he is a shoe in.

I say, he lost the nomination if his shortfall is somewhere in the 1150 area while Cruz has 900+ (and gets most of the supers in the first round).
>>
>>70086940
>Australia in charge of maths
>>
What if Kasich drops out? Wouldn't it be much easier for Trump, or is that just not going to happen?
>>
>>70086940
888 is just 36% of 2437 delegates
>>
>>70087199
If kasich drops out Trump gets his 143 delegates
>>
>>70086618

Memes aside why do people vote Cruz?

I lost respect when he didn't show up for the audit the fed bill which he co-sponsored with Rand. He said he had prior obligations, but seriously how do you not show up for your own fucking bill?
>>
>>70087139
Iirc republicans don't have superdelegates
>>
>>70087292
Because republicans really like to lose elections.
>>
>>70086877
>his face is revolting
>because he's Canadian

VPN Ausbro?
>>
>>70087279
Oh, does it just go to the person second in the race at the primaries?
>>
by calling an airstrike on tel aviv
>>
>>70087541
Yeah, why else would they vote for Trump.
>>
>>70087162
>Cruz and Kaitch delegates
>relevant
>>
>>70087199
kasich is only running as a delegate thief to try and hold back trump.
>>
>>70087439
>Iirc republicans don't have superdelegates
wrong, there are 125 uncommitted delegates who can decide who they want to vote for.
--------
3. By our count, there are currently 125 uncommitted delegates (other counts differ slightly) who are free to support whichever candidate they choose at the convention: nine from American Samoa; nine from Guam; five from the Virgin Islands; 28 from North Dakota; 54 from Pennsylvania; three from Oklahoma; 10 from Louisiana; four from Wyoming; and three from Colorado. This number will likely rise as delegate spots that were pledged to former candidates become uncommitted. It may also change based on the outcome of conventions in Wyoming and Colorado or if additional candidates drop out of the race.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.