[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does nobody ever talk about the fact that all races except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: nigger.jpg (41 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
41 KB, 600x603
why does nobody ever talk about the fact that all races except niggers can pick up any accent and sound like natives,

EXCEPT NIGGERS

you've never heard a nigger that sounded like anything other than nigger, british niggers, american niggers, african niggers. all sound the same,

why does nobody ever mention this?
>>
Because they've never heard accents outside of their own, and thus have no ability to recreate other accents.
>>
>>70086338
>african niggers. all sound the same,

Having lived and worked in Africa, I can tell you that you're wrong. Not that I need to. The idea that a guy from Sierra Leone will sound like a guy from Liverpool is just insane. But carry on anyway.
>>
>>70086338

WHY YU DO DIS?

I JUST WAN DE SNAKE TO LEAE ME.... ALON
>>
I've heard many niggers with Brit accents. Niggers with southern accents and New England accents

They might not have a good grasp on the language but they have the accent
>>
>>70086338
You're fucking retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PWSJH02krs
>>
>>70087219
Blacks in Britain have their own peculiarities of speech that aren't present in other races, except those who try to mimic black culture. A black man from York sounds more like a black man from London than he does a white man from York.
>>
>>70087089
but you can still tell its a nigger. you can ALWAYS tell
>>
>>70087432
By skin color?
>>
>>70087839
you could listen to a thousand ppl speak with ur eyes closed and be 100% accurate in picking out the niggers. every single time
>>
>>70086338
it's true, it's like they can't say the end of words no matter what the language is and even if it's their native tongue.

mulatto puerto ricans do it with spanish too, example: para becomes pa'
>>
I worked at a call center for three years and can confirm. Very rarely would you not be able to tell if you were speaking with a black person.
>>
>>70087839
by voice dipshit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDgA9LUVMA
vid related is what the Jamaican accent used to sound like before the island became a nigger majority.
>>
>>70086338
Words are alien to them. Their native tongue is literally a collection of clicking noises.
>>
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
>african niggers. all sound the same,

Fucking hell, get out more
>>
It's a combination of self segregation and naturally deeper voice.
>>
>Mufuggin muh dick nickah
>>
Sarah Palin needs to have her hair shaved off to a buzz cut, get headfucked by a big veiny, ashy, black dick then be locked in a cupboard. ... Hideous. At least suk a nigga dick or summ' before you start talking shit about 'black people willingly accepting slavery.' Least she can do. ... Honestly... Let's find the biggest burliest blackest negroes and let them run a train on her. Film it and put it on Worldstar.
>>
File: threadfulloffaggots.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
threadfulloffaggots.gif
2 MB, 480x292
>>70086338
>>70087334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvg-ug9CvE
>>
>>70087986
Thank you anon
>>
>>70087089
>Liverpool, Africa
>>
>>70087986
if you couldn't tell, how the fuck would you know?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.