[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Israel important?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: israel.jpg (134 KB, 1450x550) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
134 KB, 1450x550
What exactly causes this tiny nation to have such a huge impact on global politics? It's nearly impossible to be elected if you don't support their "struggle".

>Da juewz iluminooty?
>>
>>70085171
Money, banks and shit
>>
>>70085324
Aren't Jews supposed to be smart? Why can't they solve their own problems?
>>
File: der juden.jpg (38 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
der juden.jpg
38 KB, 720x960
Why are you even questioning this, goyim?
Your're not anti-semitic, are you?
>>
>>70085171
Seems to only be important to other politicians. I don't give a shit about Israel, and I doubt the average voter does.
>>
>>70085423
I can answer from what I see around me, people are too busy to stop and think.... being busy slaves with work getting out of impossible loans, same old brainwashing story and politicians doing whats best for them and not for us
>>
>>70085423
Why should they waste their money when americucks and friends can do it for them ?
>>
>>70085423
Their "problems" are actually their solutions. For example, Israel will never find peace, because they use security as an excuse to creep outward one farming household at a time.
>>
>>70085171
they are the wildcard nation who fucks everyone up and works with all sides and got an entire region to hate their guts

honestly I wish they would tell the liberals to fuck off and solve the Palestinian issue permanently

literally one of the most amusing countries in existence
>>
A lot of people dont like Jews, and they dont want to accept that there is a country run by them. Also reporters would kill to get stories on active warzones.
>>
>>70085171
Israel used to mean a people, not a state with geographical borders.
>>
>>70085929
https://youtu.be/TvlWPN4Wf5Y
>https://youtu.be/MD8GSyLaxrI
>>
>>70085171
After World War II, a deal was made with the Jews that there would be a "new world order" in the world, meaning that the national sovereignty and racial identities of the nations of the West would be dissolved, in order that Jews would never again be subjected to expulsions and persecution. Multiculturalism and "diversity" are the memes which were found to most easily fool white Gentiles into giving up everything. Israel will be the seat of the planned one-world government, just as Brussels is the seat of the EU. Rabbis in Israel will determine our laws and cultural trajectory.
>>
gives the US a foothold in the middle east to keep russia from gaining control of the fuel reserves there
>>
>>70086206
GERMANY YES
>>
>>70085171
Keep separating yourself kefir, Islam will still kill you. We don't care if you're not supporting the Jews.
>>
>>70085171
effective lobby.
>>
File: 1455317223002.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
1455317223002.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
Dual citizenship lobbyists and bankers pushing for Israeli assistance at the cost of American taxpayer dollars
>>
>>70085423
If the international community would let them conduct warfare with no human rights like the US, Russia or China, Israel would finally find peace.
>>
>>70085171
Combination of unique circumstances to America. We have rich liberal Jews who can help influence policy and minds with their money and White American cuckolds who love Israel more than America because of religion. Ted Cruz is one example and he is running for President. Israel is not so important in Europe. Here is a good explanation from a Jew that doesnt involve retarded comspiracy theories.

>Goldwater: Yes. See, we have no treaty with Israel, but we have pledged ourselves to go to war if she has to go to war. And there are some of the actions that some of the Israeli groups take that, at times, I’ve felt would hasten that day when we have to live up to our promise. I can understand the feeling, but I’m getting awfully tired of the great influence they have and there’s no question about it. The last example was when we wanted to fulfill our promise to sell Saudi Arabia some F-15s. We sent them a few, but then the Israeli group got up in arms and, by God, it stopped. I think the first tabulation we got, 65 senators were opposed to it before any debate or any discussion. And that’s held true with every weapons system that we’ve wanted to sell any of the Arab countries.

Kolbe: Why do they have that influence?

Goldwater: They have it because, you take the big cities like New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, they have a tremendously large Jewish population and a lot of money, and these senators just cater to that type of influence. But like the influence of the labor unions, the National Rifle Association, the American Medical Association, and we could go on and on and name the influences that, while not as strong as Israel, have a great strength. And they make it hard for a man to run when he can’t get money, when he has a large dedicated group against him. The tendency then is to overcome that strike by going along with them (the special interests).
>>
You've got to hand it to them though, they came in and occupied a desert region, threw the inhabitants out, declared independence, actually won a war against all the Arabs, built hundreds of fucking nukes and then built a delivery system with literally no international repercussions. It sounds like fiction but it actually happened.
They're still scum though.
>>
>>70086292
They can keep reserve currency status a little longer if they prevent russia and china from getting to the oil. The jewish americans like Soros are the receivers of the money , meanwhile the US citizens go out to fight israeli wars but countries like germany and canada fight with israel in exchange for immigrants.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.