[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump lost. Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: 1284909765969.png (6 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1284909765969.png
6 KB, 429x410
Trump lost. Severly. 35 to 48

The question is, did he lose with republicans and his support is dwindling, or are there other factors here?

Wisconsin is open primary. Meaning dems can vote republican as long as they dont also vote dem, and vice versa

My theory is that many trump supporting independants voted for bernie sanders, in part because he had better chances of winning WI, and many hillary sypporters voted cruz to #stoptrump

Bernie outperformed clinton by a lot more than expected (the margin was supposed to be about 5, not 13) and cruz outperformed trump more than expected (margin was supposed to be about 8, not 13). So i suspect this is what occured

The implication is that trump has more support than wisconsin seemingly shows, its just that many of his supporters voted for the commie jew instead.
>>
Wisconsin is a cuck state with a ton of paleoconservatives that hate Trump. Expect Trump to win big in New York, Pennsylvania and the remaining New England states in the coming weeks.
>>
As a rule o thum people r dum
>>
>>70085138
The governor of the state was going hard to make Trump out to be the worst possible thing, shilling for Cruz like you wouldn't believe. It was already a Cruz-heavy state, but that pushed it even further.

Basically, the voters are just stupid. Their only thought is "never-Trump" and they never think about Trump's policies or anything.
>>
>>70085247
trump is the most paleocon candidate you spaz. wi is neocon
>>
>>70085375

nope, Rato is
>>
>>70085549

S H I L L
>>
It's probably because of the fact that he keeps flip-flopping on issues shows he's not serious.
People want a man with conviction to be president. One will stick to their guns even if those guns are pointed at a baby.
Doesn't help that there is 24 hour media bashing that make the mentally weak afraid of supporting him for fear of getting beaten up by some entitled dindu.
>>
File: 1458084638058.png (659 KB, 747x613) Image search: [Google]
1458084638058.png
659 KB, 747x613
cheesecucks lack diversity

Trump wins all diverse states
>>
>>70085862
what has he really "flip-flopped" on? I've found his demeanor and consideration towards issues to be consistent, and the only variation is based on the phrasing of questions towards him.
>>
File: 1457046478167s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457046478167s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>70085138

He's a joke. Also we could only vote for one candidate or the other, so Hillary supporters couldn't vote for both her and Cruz. What happened is we recognized him for the sham he is and acted accordingly.

>>70085247

No, we don't vote TV personalities with zero political experience for the most powerful political position in the country.

>>70085862

>One will stick to their guns even if those guns are pointed at a baby.

lol
>>
>>70085138
Wisconsin is white cuck central like Minnesota, they're proud of producing RINO jew puppets like Paul Ryan
>>
>>70086305

Here's 3 in the short term:

http://time.com/4249568/donald-trump-flip-flops-issues/

7 Over the longer term:

http://www.attn.com/stories/5575/donald-trump-policy-flip-flops
>>
Everybody knew el Rato would get the cheese.
>>
File: 1456172497528.jpg (45 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1456172497528.jpg
45 KB, 431x450
>>70086471

>You didn't vote for my favorite puppet, you must all be cucks!

Feel free to an hero yourself anytime, fuckstain. Idk if you'll wanna stick around for when his defeat tonight leads to a brokered convention in a couple months, particularly when your favorite "jew puppet" Paul Ryan ends up the GOP nominee kek.
>>
Wisconsinite here. We're a weird-ass state that I honestly don't understand politically anymore after tonight. Consistently blue in presidential elections, voted in a union-busting governor and soundly shot down the recall attempt. One Republican senator, one Democratic senator. Voted for Bernie and Cruz. Home state of multiple powerful GOP figures.

What the hell is the pattern here? Who are we?
>>
>>70086487
he's explained his pro-life thing though. It's an evolution of thought over time. Same on assault weapons. Iraq is a tough one, but it's not a defining issue to me.

I mean, this is different than the flip flops Hillary does. She votes consistently and very very recently voiced her standpoints on things. You can look at her record. Donald has always just had his opinions. His current opinion is likely his current opinion, which he will act on. Hillary's current opinion will change as soon as she's in office to return to her usual record.
>>
>>70086354
k reddit
>>
>>70086487
Wow its almost like opinions can change within 7 years.
>>
>>70086661
>votes for jew puppet
>claims to not be cucked
I doubt your from WI your just a shill but still. You can not deny that Trump is not being funded by kikes like Cruz. Its a simple fact. One that makes Cruz a kike shill and Trump not.
>>
>>70085138
>severly
Somebody remembers the suicide threat pasta about being severly depresed.
>>
File: 1454048922130.gif (159 KB, 329x353) Image search: [Google]
1454048922130.gif
159 KB, 329x353
>>70086980

I do very much enjoy /r/the_donald, especially that one time where a dude pretended to be a muslim girl "quitting Islam" and got a couple dick pics plus offers to be her "white bull." I'm not even kidding.

https://www.reddit.com/r/circlebroke/comments/4csxvc/guy_trolls_rthe_donald_with_a_post_pretending_to/

Stay in the containment board if you're gonna be fucktards god damn it.

>>70086985

And what of the 3 more recent ones: torture, H1B visas and the Syrian refugees?

>>70087090

>implying I voted for the Zodiac Killer, the dinosaur or the criminal and not glorious Vermin Supreme

You don't think the man already has his own agreements and deals which he intends to fulfill as president (particularly given he's actually super friendly with a lot of the "liberal mainstream media"? Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>70086832

I actually agree largely, your views on things are likely to change over the long term. But what about on Torture, H1B visas and Syrian refugees and even Obamacare? (Things he definitely flipped on in the near term.)
>>
Demographics. Too many Whites in Wisconsin and not enough Hispanics. Illegal and Muslim immigration isn't a big issue there.
>>
Rubio dropped out and his supporters went to Cruz. that's what happened.
>>
Because people are understandably terrified that there are elements of government that are entirely distrustworthy and they look to the Jewish media for assurance.

Bottom line is:
Trump doesn't have to win to Make America Great Again. He stirred the pot good enough without it.

People don't like shit flingers who exploit issues they would rather pretend don't exist anymore.
>>
>>70086985
That's the same rhetoric people use to defend Hillary's flip flops, kek
>>
>>70089344
>He stirred the pot good enough without it.
This is certainly true in the long run, but personally I can't into 4 more years of Obongo: White Vagina Edition. I can barely stand the wait to November. I can't survive into my 30s dealing with elected left regression.

I would be tempted to say "I'll move out of the country" like libtards but there is no country that feels safe from this garbage. Even Switzerland is getting dicked by brown people, even if its just the tip compared to the rest of Europe.

Japan is rightfully doing their job in keeping my howaito piggu ass out of their country even though they are based as fuck.
>>
>>70089074
I'm not a fan of his advocacy of torture, but his visa stuff and refugee stuff, and yes, even his Obamacare stuff I agree with. I think Obamacare is an improvement, but it's not what we need. Repealing it outright is not right, but Trump has seemed to imply he'll have something ready. Cruz just wants to get rid of Obamacare and return to the shit system we had before.

I'm not 100% sure what Trump will do, but I'm 100% certain Cruz/Hillary will do literally nothing different in government. Everything will stay exactly the same under them even though they pretend they are different. Trump is literally different. He has the gumption to change things. Not hugely, because he's a fan of the system, but he'll change the makeup of the GOP party at the very least.
>>
File: solutions.png (63 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
solutions.png
63 KB, 500x250
>>70089736
What would the Founding Fathers say in this situation?

>Blow shit up and kill people, and blast good music while you're doing it.
>>
>>70090123
All it takes is just one fucker crazy enough to inspire with the right message and everyone gets reminded of glorious freedom.
>>
File: 1451109935580.png (3 MB, 2028x1780) Image search: [Google]
1451109935580.png
3 MB, 2028x1780
>>70085138
>Wisconsin
They thought they had a contender for the presidency in Scott Walker. Trump torpedoed that dickless Koch stooge, so cheese heads came out against Trump on a revenge mission.

Nobody said that Trump was a shoe in for the Republican nomination. Some states were always projected to be difficult battlegrounds. Wisconsin was at the top of the list from day 1. It's hard to understate how angry Wisconsinites must have been with Trump. Walker led Jeb in some polls last summer, and looked to be the most promising outsider in the Republican contest, before Trump entered the race. To go from "We president now!" back to "Well, the packers won the superbowl six years ago, so there's that..." has got to be tough.

And as a bonus, the thieves who look to rob the nomination from Trump (led by Koch bros) want to make Wisconsinite Paul Ryan the nominee by fiat, so in the final analysis, there was no scenario in which Trump could possibly win Wisconsin in the primary. The deck was stacked against him there. Now, on to the next primary!
>>
>>70086354
You're making us look bad

Stop.
>>
I know I sound like a typical trump goy but Wisconson never mattered. It always goes blue in the general election regardless. We had half the delegates the dems had for instance.
>>
File: 56353728.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
56353728.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>70093172

Fuck off shill, I was here when we started the "Trump will make a great leader!" meme because of how hilarious we thought it was, holy shit were we wrong to do that. We've all had just about enough of the Trump Staffel now, it's time for you to leave.
>>
>>70093387
ok newfig shill
>>
>>70093387
>"Fuck off shill"
t. shill
>>
>>70085138
it was well known in advance Trump would lose Wisconsin, its the prototypical Cruz state
>>
>>70086354
>I dont want him because he's not a globalist career politician
Kill yourself
>>
Because he's a fucking idiot that can't just keep his mouth shut and stay out of fights. He has decent plans, but holy shit he can't control his urges to be alpha. People are getting turned off by the constant fight.
>>
>>70086694
It's pretty unusual both Bernie and Cruz got elected. They're literally the complete opposite policy and personality wise.
>>
liberals from chimpcongo have been infiltrating wisconsin politics for years with underhanded tactics. this isn't some big revelation. just look with those protests in madison. people with funds from chimpcongo were busing spics from all over the region to go protest in the capitol
>>
File: 1454848254457.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1454848254457.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>70093488
>>70093515

Looks like it's another Shilloah!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.