[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic very much related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
ITT:Based Chaim red pills you on frum Jews and Judaism

Pic related, I will try to expose the lies of the religions and the secular establishment

I also can give you an astrological rundown if you give me your birth-date, what time of day it was, and the day of the week. I can also try my hand at name-reading for you.
>>
>>70085109
Yes please
>>
>>70085109
Can you explain why Jews eat kosher if the food is healthy why go to so much expense and work to have special food does it really matter?
>>
>>70085109
Are you still there?
>>
>>70085897
Because a Jewish soul needs the right kind of fuel for it to function normally.
>>
>>70085916
Yrs
>>
>>70086030
Everyone has a soul why is Jewish different
>>
>>70085916
Yes, I am here.
>>
>>70086030
Shalom Chaim.

How do we real Jews fight the satanic Cultural Marxist beast?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KwdtCmvWg
>>
>>70086102
That goes back to the purpose of life and the sin of Adam, and the 20 generations post-adam and how things changed forever after mount Sinai.
>>
>>70085109
Friday, July 2nd,1993, roughly 6am.
>>
>>70085109
>I also can give you an astrological rundown if you give me your birth-date, what time of day it was, and the day of the week. I can also try my hand at name-reading for you.

This has nothing to do with Judaism. You should be ashamed.
>>
File: 1458796859011.png (787 KB, 1637x682) Image search: [Google]
1458796859011.png
787 KB, 1637x682
>>70085897
For the shekels goy. Pay the jew tax for a couple prayers and a K on your label.
>>
>>70086204
Well we all come from Adam and unclean food like say Shrimp should not be eaten by anyone I think Jews are wise not to eat it its obviouslyrics filthy but the message is for everyone...I once had someone say u can eat trief u are not a Jew.....but it's unhealthy
>>
>>70086136
First of all, you need a rav. It has to be traditional, non-chabad orthodox Rabbi. Modern Orthodox/"religious" Zionist Rabbis should only be relied on when you have no other options. Black hats are the way to go. But question everything.

The whole basis of Klal Yisrael is that in every generation there were Torah sages who had talmidim who became scholars and are also simple folk and they make up the klal Yisrael and they maintain our brit (covenant) with Hashem as dictated by His holy Torah.

These days we cannot destroy Amalek physically, and have no doubt we are dealing with Amalek. Whenever you find atheism and pressuring to sin, know you are dealing with Amalek who is the physical manifestation of the Sa'ton/negative inclination. And Amalek can only be vanquished by the fire of Torah.

All we have is our Father in Heaven and all He asks of us is that we are loyal to Him and that means being loyal to His sages!

Shalom u'verachah
>>
>>70086579
Please answer my astrological reading
>>70086352
>>
>>70086430
Actually you are wrong. See the Gemara in Masechet Shabbos 156a. Also theres this:http://ohr.edu/2394
>>
>>70086688
Just a moment. (|:^)
>>
>>70086478
I already had mine done
>>
>>70085109
>tell me your racial makeup in this thread goy
>now tell me your birth date, time and day in this other thread goys
>now show me your eye colour in another thread
>and why not put some money into finding out your ancestry? you can post your genetic information here!
>now continue to detail your psychology, speech patterns and political beliefs through shitposting goy

THANKS GOYS
>>
>>70086750
We are literally not allowed to fortune-tell.
>>
>>70086828
Get lost this guy is genuine he is my rebbe
>>
>>70087098
Are you really attempting to gain credibility here by verifying that you are both jews
>>
>>70086688
Your astrological birthday is the 13 of Tammuz (5753) (Don't get supersicious now)

Your birthday parashah is parashas Balak, where the wicked Bilam attempts to curse klal Yisrael.

Your birthday is special, Yahrtzeit of Rabbi Elchanan Wasserman (1875-1941), leader of eastern European Jewry before World War II.

Your zodiac sign is Cancer. Tammuz is a sad month because that was when we were breeched by the Babylonians. It is a time of repentance and also hope for the future when all of the fast days will be made into days of festivity. (Zechariah 8:19)

Video on Jewish astrology to understand how it works from a widely accepted Los Angeles Rabbi+the video on cancer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Q48cM_VbY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhzNLYqyC50

The Gemara I quoted earlier says a person born on Friday will be in pursuit of something, if not Torah and good deeds, he or she will pursue a pale substitute.
>>
File: 1456108433300.png (276 KB, 796x934) Image search: [Google]
1456108433300.png
276 KB, 796x934
>>70085109
>I also can give you an astrological rundown if you give me your birth-date,

No data mining here, goys.
>>
>>70087266
I am not a Jew but this guy is my Rebbe
>>
File: know your law.jpg (122 KB, 656x505) Image search: [Google]
know your law.jpg
122 KB, 656x505
>>70085109

Hello, fellow kids! Are you interested in anti-semitism? All we need is your full name and birthdate, then we can get started!
>>
>>70087685
Being anti semetic is so tired
>>
Good night
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.