[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she get in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 21
File: ivy.png (240 KB, 354x458) Image search: [Google]
ivy.png
240 KB, 354x458
>>
I'd stick it in
>>
shes cute as fuck ...
>>
teen? looks more like a youth
>>
>>70084987
Because she is an intelligent person with good grades and community service.
>>
>>70085084

Tell me whats wrong with her fucking forehead.
>>
>>70084987
She's a lvl. 100 Warlock and cast a spell on the office of admissions.
>>
>>70085111
>community service
soon enough
>>
File: fff33.jpg (30 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
fff33.jpg
30 KB, 480x480
>>70085170
you can never have enough forehead
>>
>>70084987
She's probably Igbo.

They're the among the most intelligent ethnic groups on earth, culturally similar to Jews, and if they had their own country (lost their war for independence in the 1960s), they'd rank among the East Asian countries in terms of IQ.
>>
How would you fucking like it if all of your successes were invalidated by people saying "you only got so and so because of your race!"? There's a lot of shit you people say that doesn't bother me, but this is one of the worst things you can do to a person. Jealous. Fucking. Cunts.
>>
File: walmart.jpg (507 KB, 2650x1988) Image search: [Google]
walmart.jpg
507 KB, 2650x1988
>>70085439

>Nigerians

that's how a lot of lvy league colleges are getting their "black" rates up. they discovered that nigerians have almost nothing in common with "african american culture" and therefore are pretty great human beings while still being black.
>>
>>70085453

how would you like if you did you homework, weren't violent, read books, kept up with current events... yet every day your life is a living hell of people telling you to "stop actin' so white"
>>
Acceptance rates for the *very few* blacks who are qualified are pretty much 100%

The schools are tripping over themselves for minorities and women. She'll be outclassed from the moment she shows up to her first class.

Doesn't matter though, since you can bet they'll do everything they can to keep their monkey pet in school until she graduates.

And since she won't be technically proficient, she'll go into community organizing instead of a useful profession.
>>
>>70085453

Which is exactly why affirmative action needs to go. So there won't be any doubt.
>>
>>70085870
>all these assumptions and butthurt
>>
>>70085283
Kek
>>
>>70085870
someone on /g/ made the observation if you are in a college class with a bunch of pajeets and asians, you are probably in a very good place, cause they don't fuck around.

If you are in a class with a lot of stacies and negros... you are the future shit tier.
>>
>>70084987
The question should be, why don't more?
And the answer is that even holding a gun to the school's head and forcing them to accept as many as they can cannot help unapologetic career criminals and illiterates.
>>
File: 1453328160985.jpg (112 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
1453328160985.jpg
112 KB, 772x817
>what is affirmative action
>>
She was probabl the only negro that was actually qualified enough to go, so naturally they want her to boost the gpa average of their affirmative action applicants.
>>
>>70085655
is this bait? or is it the white mans fault that niggers call other niggers white now?
>>
>>70086517

Pajeets cheat a lot on tests though, even chinks to some extent

T. Buddies of mine who literally told me
>>
>>70084987

regardless of whether or not she 'deserves' to be there, if she is serious about her field she is now at a great disadvantage. even if she as smart as she's touted to be, employers know that black women get into schools much easier than other demographics, and they had to work harder. who would you hire?

she won't have trouble finding a job, but she's not going to be let anywhere near a real project. now shut up and smile for the company newsletter cover dear :)
>>
I live a town or two over from her school. God, that area is fucking garbage. Full of nignog credit card scammers and nignogs on ATV/Dirtbikes
>>
>>70085655
Sorry that success is equated with being white?
>>
>>70086449
It's pretty obvious. The demand for semi-competent niggers is sky-high. If you're a sub-par nigger you can get a job just about anywhere. All you have to do is display the tiniest, most useless level of familiarity with intelligent pursuits.

I interview people. I know what the pressures are behind the scenes. Niggers are high priority hires.

It's even worse for acceptance rates at schools. Way worse. If you think I give a fuck that she's going to an ivy league school, you're wrong. I have turned down a few ivy league fags in my day. They're nothing special.
>>
>>70086801

true. GF is community college professor. She says pajeet cheats and sees nothing morally wrong with it due to religion.
>>
>>70086891
Precisely this. The demand for niggers at schools is much higher than the demand for niggers in the professional world.

It's high in both, but schools aren't staking $200k/yr and lost revenue on a nigger. Emploters are.

You can't pull the wool over a professional hiring team either. If you can't hack it, they'll fucking know.
>>
>>70086891
she's going to work in the public sector like 99% of blacks with graduate degrees. we are all going to pay her salary.
>>
>>70085283
underrated
>>
>>70084987
Cuz shes a nigger with above average intelligence
>>
>>70086801
Fuck man. The Koreans have that shit locked the fuck down here. Buddy of mine couldn't speak a word of English to save his life (bless him, he's hilarious as fuck and one of those super nice Korean kids) and he's never ever been to class (I've never seen him outside of midterm and finals dates)

But he emails me answer keys to upcoming exams.

I have no idea how he got my email.
>>
>>70084987
Every year or so the News always has these Token black teens who get accepted to all the Ivy League schools.

It's a publicity stunt. Ivy League schools are a liberal/ SJW haven anyways.
>>
>>70085439
Source? They're definitely above average FOR BLACKS, but I doubt they're that smart
>>
>>70084987
She did well in school and is black.
Don't get me wrong, she probably qualifies to be in one of them without affirmative action, but there's a reason why only black kids accomplish this.
I'm not salty though, I hope she does well.
>>
It seems like every year recently there is a story about some kid getting into all the Ivies. It's always a black kid. Such privilege.
>>
>>70085569
t. Mmau Okonkwo
>>
>>70087293
How much intelligence does it take to suck a popsicle?
>>
>>70084987
Because her ancestors were kings and queens.
>>
>>70084987
She probably earned it fair and square, but the only reason this is getting media attention is because, well you ought to know by now.
>>
wasn't there some stats out recently showing Black woman are the most educated group in america? (which i find hard to believe compared to asian woman) What are black chicks studying?
>>
>>70087391
> Nigerians make up less than 1 percent of the black population in the United States, yet in 2013 nearly one-quarter of the black students at Harvard Business School were of Nigerian ancestry; over a fourth of Nigerian-Americans have a graduate or professional degree, as compared with only about 11 percent of whites.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/opinion/sunday/what-drives-success.html
>>
>>70087763
Doesn't matter what she earned - from now on she's a "quota negro"
>>
>>70085170
Fivehead
>>
File: 1457487635316.jpg (64 KB, 960x578) Image search: [Google]
1457487635316.jpg
64 KB, 960x578
>>70087763

she may or may not have. but people who hire know that 99 out of 100 times, a woman in these fields is pic related

they are hurting her far more than she will realize for years. unless she's just in it to be a token and get paid for it. fuck i'd jump at the chance to be a token
>>
>>70087763
Earned it fair how? Everything is massively slanted.
>>
>>70087887
That doesn't prove the overall igbo population is smart, only that the ones we get are smart. Holy shit dude how can you not see this? I'm a Syrian and I go to an ivy league and even I know most Syrians are dumbasses
>>
File: eng.jpg (45 KB, 687x389) Image search: [Google]
eng.jpg
45 KB, 687x389
>>70087957
become a female engineer
>>
I went to the high school she's from. It's mostly black but has a 98% graduation rate for students. That's mostly because they're all middle class suburban kids though. They literally all act like entitled white kids besides the fact that they're black, but their parents are all hard working Caribbean immigrants
>>
>>70088021

b-but i'm not a female. i couldn't even pass as a trap if i wanted to. i'd be an ambush like Brucey
>>
>>70087854
They get two year degrees at community colleges to do secretary shit.
>>
>>70087983
>slanted
its true, asians are the typical go-to for quotas.
>>
>>70086801
I am in the computer field. So many "Paper MCSE" (paper certs) running around. They actually BUY the actual exams off the internet. Study the questions and then ace the test.

Then they can't do shit but they are an MCSE or MCDBA or Oracle DBA.

Same thing goes for schools. If you live in an area with a lot of Asian / Indian students you will see a lot of "tutor" centers.

Those places have all the teacher edition books. They teach the kids the tests that the teachers will be giving to the class. So these kids will score 100% because they studied the actul exam.

So you talk about "how smart" they are it is partially true. They are intelligent. But they are shady too. They know how to cheat.

So what to do? If you study hard and do fairly well in the class (score 93 or so on a test) you might as well have scored a 55 and barely passed because most of the class will have scored 100%.

Thus they are all going to attend Tier1 Universities because of their great grades that they got from studying the teachers edition books.

It doesn't end when they go to college. One of my roomates was Korean. He had all the exams for his classes. Cost him $50 dollars for each test. So he would party most of the week, study hard for the "exam".

So you are now seeing a lot of blacks, mexicans and women getting all these computer science degrees and computer certifications that can't do anything. But they studied the exam, passed it and now get the huge promotion to YOUR BOSS because the government told XYZ Corp that they need more women / minorities in leadership or they will be audited by the IRS.

So now you know how things work. You try to teach your kids things like honesty, hard work and attention to detail and they will be blown out of the water. These rules (like our Republic) were only good for a white Christian civilization.

So now you know what the real world is like.
>>
>>70086801
Canada speaks the truth. Poo in the loos and dogeaters are the worst cheaters on test.
>>
>>70088077
Ever wonder why cities like Detroit and DC went to shit in the 70s and 80s?
It's because all the suddenly middle class, smarter blacks left for the suburbs leaving behind the ghetto trash.
>>
>>70088001

True... but if a college had to randomly pick from a room full of NBA/rap-loving/over aggressive african americans vs a room full of nigerians... which room do you think they would rather have a random student from?
>>
>>70087957
Fuck that pic made me kek.

I doubt she even knows what she's holding
>>
>>70086913
you mean upstanding citizens like these fine folk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdoH1i4rPsE
>>
>>70087957
This photo is destroying my brain.

She's melting the AGP slot (outdated by 11 years)
She's burning her fucking fingers off
She's soldering a motherboard, which would be maybe okay if she was anywhere near a spot that might require soldering, like a resistor or capacitor...

But seriously, how old is that motherboard? It's like even the photographer knew not to let her near hardware worth more than $20.
>>
>>70088021
>Interaction Engineer

is that the people oriented version of Hygiene Technician?
>>
>>70088324
Slow and steady wins the race.
>>
quotas, Jamal. quotas
>>
>>70087567

He's partially right. Nigerians nig out too but for some reason they're a lot more intelligent than the average black. It's how their country is doing so much better than all the shitholes around them and how their infrastructure is good enough for you to get emails from their royalty begging for a loan that they will surely pay back 100-fold.
>>
>>70088324
>>70088296

so here's the crux of the matter. whose fault is it, the woman holding the soldering iron wrong, or the guy taking the photo who told her to do it?

is ignorance an excuse, and can you blame someone for being ignorant if its to their advantage to be so?
>>
>>70088319
you know who you can thank for that? Democrats thought it would be good to teach "urban youth" how to ride dirt bikes and such "to get to know nature".

Instead they rob stores, hop on their dirt bikes and escape much faster due to the skills they learned.

They steal motorcycles now and ride on sidewalks and find it much easier now to escape from the police.
>>
File: 1453812370231.jpg (6 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1453812370231.jpg
6 KB, 325x325
>>70088535
cops should be allowed to run them down and drag them under their cruisers chassis into paste
>>
>>70088440
Lol, I'd like to believe she's been fixing a transistor for the last 12 years, and her cheap ass soldering rod just isn't quite accurate enough to get a tight bead, so she just keeps redoing it.

Eventually the client is gonna be able to pick up his Unreal Tournament 2 save spot where he left off. Maybe even finish downloading his Kazaa queue.
>>
>>70088535
That's pretty fascinating. Do you know of any articles or videos that discuss this in more detail?
>>
>>70088479
I'd consider holding the rubber/plastic part that looks like a handle over the metal part of something that plugs into a wall.

Seriously she only had to look at it for 5 seconds to actually realize which end you're supposed to hold.

She fortunate it wasn't plugged in
>>
>>70088746

well if it were plugged in and to temp, she would have quickly learned how to hold it correctly. no one felt it necessary to correct her as she would likely never actually use that tool.

so is that her fault, or society at large for coddling?
>>
>>70088707
She holding the part that gets hot enough to cook the skin, it also isn't even plugged in.
>>
File: 1458206775699.png (5 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
1458206775699.png
5 KB, 274x242
mfw am nigerian
>>
File: zfhmsghm.jpg (95 KB, 625x783) Image search: [Google]
zfhmsghm.jpg
95 KB, 625x783
>>70088712
http://www.vice.com/read/the-wheelying-dirt-bike-gangs-of-baltimore-twelve-o-clock-boyz-lofty-nathan

>Q: I read about the weird situation with the police and the riders. Could you explain that a bit?

>A:Basically, the bikes are illegal to ride in the city, but the police aren't allowed to chase anyone riding them, so they leave them alone. It's because of a death that occurred in 1999, involving a dirt bike rider when, allegedly, a police officer was giving chase. It's just too dangerous to chase the bikes. That then creates this awkward cat and mouse thing, because the police are being taunted.

> but the police aren't allowed to chase anyone riding them
> police aren't allowed to chase anyone riding them
> aren't allowed to chase anyone riding them
> aren't allowed to chase
> aren't allowed
pic related
>>
>>70087957

I think the more fucked thing about that photo is that she is doing electronics work in a CHEM LAB!

That's a fume hood to her left and there are sinks and visors to her right.
>>
>>70089084

all science is the same. its just an impure manifestation of math
>>
>>70088154
Couldn't you just buy the teacher edition if that was the case?

I don't know which University you went to, but the teacher edition were best used as a reference for homework. Using a textbook exam doesn't really fly in college, where professors are paid to design exams.
>>
File: 25-michael-brown.w529.h352.2x.jpg (80 KB, 1058x704) Image search: [Google]
25-michael-brown.w529.h352.2x.jpg
80 KB, 1058x704
>>70088947

Baltimore: "We give those who wish to destroy space to do that ®"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5KQC7k8Lc
>>
>>70089210

professors are among the laziest people i've ever known. any test they designed was likely designed by a few grad students looking for brownie points
>>
>>70088842
The issue here is not coddling rather akin to people to show a deceptive representation by obviously staging this photo op in order to positively portray women in tech, while at the same time not making the effort to portray it right.

As if they just whent and said
>"does it look like she's doing computer stuff?"
>"yup"
>"Good enough"
>"That'll convince people women can do this kind of thing"

It's just on a whole, disingenuous

also the first time a used a soldering iron I knew exactly where I was supposed to hold it and I was 12, and had never seen one used before
>>
File: hurrr.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
hurrr.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>70089304
whole
lee
fuckin'
shit
>>
>>70085283
heh
>>
>>70089210
In the public high schools (here in California) the teachers have to use the exams from the Books.

Technically you are not allowed to buy a Teachers Edition.

But a tuturial center can because they are "teachers".

Another thing is if you certify that you are a home school teacher. So technically you can buy the book but you have to lie. HA. like that will stop anyone.

In college the Professors often use the same exam year in and year out. They rely on their Research Assistants (aka slaves) to prepare the exams, make the copies of them, pass them out to the class and grade them.

Thus someone in the "Asian Connection" will have those actual exams for sale. They make a LOT of money doing that and I wouldn't be surprised if the professor and the RA / TA (teachers assistant) split that under the table.

There is a lot of cheating that goes on. Especially now with more and more technology.
>>
>>70089304
christ
>>
File: 1459827588313.jpg (82 KB, 1023x558) Image search: [Google]
1459827588313.jpg
82 KB, 1023x558
>>70089304
fug...

it is all over
>>
>>70084987
Mande people are somewhat civilized.
>>
>>70089533
Man, I wish I knew about these tricks when I was in high school and college. Nothing like this even crossed my mind. Truly crafty.
>>
>>70089117
go to bed /sci/
>>
File: 1448007632600.jpg (77 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1448007632600.jpg
77 KB, 716x960
Remember that nigger who got accepted into every Ivy school? The news was ranting and raving about what a smart nigger he was. News paper published his essay he used to get in and sure enough, it was something a White 7th grader would come up.

The bar is depressingly low for niggers.
>>
>>70089084
Good catch. Looks like a biosafety cabinet, actually. It's probably a microbiology lab, I would guess.

Just noticed the ring on her finger too. The amount of "stronk empowered womyn having it all" couldn't be any more in this monstrosity of a photo. Jesus.
>>
>>70089733
Tell me about it. That is why there is a difference between book smart and street smart.

I am sure the group that shall not be mentioned have been doing those sort of things for years.

You know things are bad when the Military Academies have debated getting rid of the honor code because they know everyone there cheats.
>>
File: ScreenSnapz010.jpg (42 KB, 1282x750) Image search: [Google]
ScreenSnapz010.jpg
42 KB, 1282x750
>>70090153
>The bar is depressingly low for niggers.

This paper got an A- at The University of North Carolina.
>>
>>70084987
Her ancestors were never slaves. They never lived under segregation. She has never been oppressed by a white person her entire life. Why does she get to benefit from affirmative action?
>>
>>70086801
>dey all cheat and shiiet

K, loser.
>>
File: dontgetup.jpg (136 KB, 766x510) Image search: [Google]
dontgetup.jpg
136 KB, 766x510
>>70090484
>>70090484
>ancestors were never slaves
>never lived under segregation.
>never been oppressed by a white person
>>
>>70090276
The Academies and Colleges and Universities are in to deep to seriously attempt to combat the cheating especially if they have 'status'

If the do manage to stop the cheating there will be a massive drop in perceived student performance, all those perfect scores would turn average or even failing a majority of the class, and that will heavily damage the schools prestige

And they know, they literally cannot afford to even attempt to stop the cheating. They can only lose out if they did
>>
File: 1443222221814.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443222221814.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>70090621

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/31/world/asia/china-south-korea-students-fallout-suspected-sat-cheating.html?_r=0

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-31998343

Are you retarded or just playing stupid? Massive cheating is widesread and well known throughout Indian and Asia. Hell, the US deported thousands of Asian cheaters here in the US and those were the ones that got caught.
>>
>>70090790

I was talking about Indians, fucktard.
Bring me one statistics showing at least 20% of pajeets are cheating and then feel free to generalize, faggot.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (141 KB, 832x539) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
141 KB, 832x539
>>70090404
That must have taken all of 30 seconds to type.

FML. I busted my ass in college. I worked 2 jobs (both part time). I didn't do "spring break" because I was taking a class during that time so I could finish college early.

I now look at what goes on today and it physically makes me sick. I used to give to my University Alumni Association because I was actually proud of my school and it gave me happiness to let people know I went there.

Then my school went full retard and I haven't given a dime since.
>>
>>70090790
>US deported thousands of gooks cuz they cheated in some college tests

Give me the precise source of that, lad.
>>
>>70090921

Read the 2nd link you curry sniffing piece of shit. Cheating on test in India is fucking MASSIVE and connected throughout different parts of society.

http://www.latimes.com/world/great-reads/la-fg-c1-india-testing-scam-20150717-story.html
>>
>>70084987
That gross fucking hairdo
>>
>>70091827
>"Muh massive"
>Can't still show me any statistics indicating at least 20% of POO IN THE LOOS from any college are cheating
>>
>>70091983

You didn't read the link, did you?

>>70091817

http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2015/05/29/u-s-schools-expelled-8000-chinese-students-for-poor-grades-cheating/
>>
>>70091827
None of your links says anything like
1. US deported thousands of gooks cuz they cheated in some college tests
2. At least 20% of POO IN THE LOOS from any college are cheating

Try again, fucktard
>>
File: 1458266601813.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1458266601813.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>70085569

>Nigerians

I love their accent. It lends itself very well to English, so they are very easy to understand, even though the accent is thick.
>>
>>70092066
Show me any trustworthy statistcs not some jackmade from some shit "blogs"
>>
>>70092250

See>>70092066
It's in the fucking url FFS retard. You really think there are statistics for cheating? What about those that cheat and never get caught? Just Poo in the fucking Loo already.
>>
>>70092066
>Expelled from schools = US government deported chinks cuz of school cheating

That fucking logic
>>
>>70092399
>so there is no statistical proof, just some reports and yet he has to generalize all shit.

Does your brain even function, turd?
>>
>>70085870
don't worry, most universities and professors practice "grade inflation" nowadays.

there's no chance that she'll finish with less than a 3.0 gpa.
>>
>>70086801
This

And you've got it backwards. Chinks cheat more than poo-in-loos, but Indians do in fact cheat.

The difference aside from numbers is that Chinks cheat in an organized association way, meaning some central business is dishing answers and methods out, while Indians cheat via family and one-on-one connections.

To sum that up:

>Chinks cheat schools and economy via some mafia-like group

>Indians cheat from a buddy or relative
>>
>>70088154
but you really do need to study the exam for certs like RHCSA and RHCE...
>>
>>70092399
How do you know how many people or percentages did get away from cheating? It's like feminazis saying 80% rapes are unreported so there is a "rape" culture.
>>
>>70092642
>The difference aside from numbers is that Chinks cheat in an organized association way, meaning some central business is dishing answers and methods out, while Indians cheat via family and one-on-one connections.

No, read the thread, that's exactly how Indians cheat as well no matter how much the poo in the loo in this thread denies it.

http://www.latimes.com/world/great-reads/la-fg-c1-india-testing-scam-20150717-story.html
>>
>>70089304
>"orlandus"

wow. just wow. no wonder they can't get a job. if i were a hiring manager i would go out of my way not to interview a nog with a crazy name because i would burst out laughing every time i heard/read the name.
>>
>>70084987
Skin colour.
>>
>>70090404
and it probably took the nog an entire weekend to write it.
>>
>>70092759
You can count the cases in which an academic dishonesty charge was brought up on a student but there was a lack of evidence. Most people see no need to bring or start such a claim against another person unless of course the other person was cheating or the person starting the claim really hates the victim in that situation.

I do agree with the blown up rape culture unreported shit. Although there are dumb broads who don't go to the police for legit rapes because they don't want ruin lives since they consider themselves nice people.
>>
>>70084987
>mfw there are literally millions of barely literate niggers getting scholarships to colleges and are using this to fuck our white women, who think they got their by their own merit, while whites with the same grades are ignored, to pay for what 1% of what our ancestors did

Liberal baby boomers should rot in fucking hell, cuckold pieces of shit
>>
>>70092642
>Bringing some cheating stories
>Generalize all poos and chinks in your college cuz you have to blame those to make yourself feel better from your failure
>Expressing angers on a fake chinaman cartoon licking site

Grow the fuck up, lad.
>>
>>70084987
She gives great head.
>>
>>70093268
>in reality, if the admissions of the schools didn't know her race, she would've probably been admitted to only 1 ivy league school.
you really don't know how bad AA is, do you? Without the negress thing, she'd barely have made a state school.
>>
>>70085453
Stop adding 200+ points to the SATs for blacks and pressuring schools to accept more of them for cultural diversity. If that were to happen there would be no questioning the merits of this student. Instead of getting pissed that people are rightfully pissed about the way that blacks get a leg up in higher education, be mad that they get a leg up instead of getting in based on merit alone.

Maybe the girl is 160 IQ and is gonna cure cancer in 20 years. Maybe she is 110 IQ and is gonna be a low level desk jockey that gets her picture taken for the front page of her companies news letter because she is black. The fact that there's a legit reason to question this should show that there is problem.
>>
>>70087887
>Life is merely an orderly decay of energy states, and survival requires the continual discovery of new energy to pump into the system. He who controls the sources of energy controls the means of survival.
>>
>>70090404
Was he the center or power forward?
>>
>>70085453
If negros weren't getting unfair acceptance and grade handouts to achieve things, successes would not be invalidated. This is why the whole Token Nigger thing needs thrown away. Affirmative Action is killing your credibility so badly that black people don't want to go to black doctors, knowing there is a very large chance that the black doctor should not have been accepted into medical school in the first place. If black successes were true successes, it wouldn't be the way it is. Once again, Democrat policy has screwed black Americans.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.