[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's only one way to win this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (443 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443 KB, 2048x2048
There's only one way to win this
>>
>>70082407
your face when it was going to happen but Cruz's puppet masters told him to attack Trump about New York values and its been a shit show ever since
>>
Thats an odd picture with Cruz as P and Rand Paul as VP
>>
>>70082407
Switch those two around. After tonight, Cruz pretty much forced an open convention
>>
>>70082407
I'm pretty sure the whole Trump-Cruz feud is just a show. Trump's odds of winning in the General would be much better with Cruz as his running mate.
>>
trump would get more votes if he ran with a cardboard cutout of Hitler

Cruz is unelectable
>>
File: image.jpg (410 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410 KB, 2048x2048
>>
>>70082407

I actually agree and I would be totally ok with this.
>>
>>70082407
Cruz is a good man, and I literally could not think of a better dead man's switch for the elite in trying to kill Trump. A Cruz presidency could possibly be worse for them
>>
Trump will get the nomination, but if it goes to a brokered convention he may have to concede a lot to the establishment. He has a lot of leverage by threatening to run 3rd party even though it would just be a waste of money for him so I don't think he would. It would also cost the GOP the election and the Supreme Court pick, and probably destroy the party ruining the next election for them. But it gives him room to negotiate, so here's what I think happens is that the establishment pick the VP and the Supreme Court appointment and probably reigns in a few of trumps ideas like TPP and maybe on immigration

That way the GOP still gets what they want, they won't break up the party, and trump still wins although with a lot less clout. This is the only winning strategy for the establishment and it's why they are desperately using cruz and kasich to buy them leverage against trump at the convention. I think the establishment also hates cruz but they need him right now, so I think they will favor kasich or more likely someone else for VP
>>
It's Donald's only chance at the nomination.

Cruz can always run again. Being VP would help a lot.
>>
Kasich is only in the race because he wants the VP slot.

I think Ted Cruz would be down but it's too close right now, just gonna have to wait and see.

Kasich should be sued for staying in the race while it's mathematically impossible for him to get the # of delegates needed to win. Impeding the democratic process.
>>
>>70083438
Also, brokered convention is the plan for Kasich as well. Forgot to mention that.
>>
Why would you want cruz? So that he can back stab you?
>>
>>70083175
His wife is a Goldman Sachs executive.

And he's taking millions in outside money.

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?cycle=2016&id=N00033085&type=f
>>
>>70083498
>>70083438
To be fair, he truly thinks he deserves it because he does poll well against Clinton

He's wrong on that front though, the grassroots will stay home after getting fucked in the ass, and the greatest Democrat PAC (mainstream media) will turn their guns on Kasich who is a relative unknown
>>
>>70083175
It's amazing how many still think Cruz is anti-establishment when his wife works for Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>70082407
If he didn't lie and cheat and fuck hookers then maybe yes,

>>70082559
Still possible though the Paul's need to be more open to nationalism.
>>
File: 1457751063897.jpg (66 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1457751063897.jpg
66 KB, 620x412
>>70083878
Have you heard him speak?

He claims to be anti-establishment.

>Lyin' Ted
>>
Cruz and Kasich laughed at the idea of a VP behind Trump so its not happening since Donald carries grudges and prefer his VP to be someone he gets along with.
>>
>>70083498
Kasich's plan all along was a brokered convention?!? Guys holy shit this anon figured it out!!!! Somebody screenshot and send this to Breitbart!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>70082407
Fuck You

Trump/Webb is the winning ticket.
>>
>>70083974
Do you assume them to say that they would consider VP? Learn to politic son
>>
Ted thinks God is going to hand him the nomination and any evidence to the contrary is Satan trying to put him off the path.
He'll beg for VP if Trump wins, and promptly be told to go fuck one of his mistresses.
>>
File: trump webb.png (94 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
trump webb.png
94 KB, 640x800
>>70082407
There's only one way to win this... we need to completely excise the establishment/evangelical branch of the Republican Party.

The way forward is not through born again dogma, but rather the transcendence of true centrist nationalism. The disregarding of the old party politics in favor of cooperation for the betterment of the nation and all its people.
>>
>>70084617
Webb does'nt bring any voters or delegates.

Trump/Cruz brings all the repubs to the yard.
>>
its going to be trump P bernie VP

WATCH

CAP THIS POST RATO FUCKS
>>
>>70084388
>Pick some no-voters shit teir running mate
>Lose the general election.

Is your name Mitt Romney by any chance anon?
>>
File: 1455301099887.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455301099887.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>70082495
>>
>>70082599
no it wouldn't
>>
As interesting as this would be, I don't know how you sell either base on it after they have attacked each other so much.
>>
>>70084617
I am all for Nationalism all the way my friend!
>>
>>70082407
Media is already like:

>OH MY GAWWWW, BIEBER LIKED A VIDEO. QUICK! Get the thought police. Re-Educate him! daveye comrade! daveye!

http://gawker.com/does-justin-bieber-support-donald-trump-a-social-media-1769280530
>>
>>70085448
>gawker
that site is just holding on to its last breath because hulk killed it.
>>
fuck no, they would just shoot Trump
>>
File: jim webb.jpg (19 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
jim webb.jpg
19 KB, 599x337
>>70084792
It's the unexpected play - court the Independents and Moderate Dems instead of courting the Republicans.

Clinton and Sanders are busy playing "who can be the bigger leftist", when 40-50% or so of the US electorate is registered as Independent and identify as moderates, not far left or far right.

If Trump can start to shift his portrayal to that of the centrist, the unconventional candidate willing to cross party lines, more interested in bringing qualified people onto the team than playing party politics... that's a MASSIVE chunk of voters he can win over.

Suddenly the Dems are in full panic mode having to try and convince the disgruntled moderates in the party that all the anti-White, anti-Working Class, Bolshevik rhetoric we've been hearing from the party this election cycle is all just a big misunderstanding.
>>
>>70082407
better chance of Bernie as VP
>>
>>70084151
THIS IS JUST CRAZY
>>
>>70085753
It won't win him any favor with the GOP establishment... but he doesn't have that anyways.
It won't win him any love from evangelicals... but he doesn't have that anyways.

Don't get me wrong - it's a fucking ballsy... risky move. But it's also the most tactically sound. His odds of winning over GOPe faithfuls and far right evangelicals is already slim to none. Trump CANNOT play the role of the ultra-far right evangelical. It doesn't fit him, it'll cost him too many independent voters, and the evangelicals won't buy the act.

His best strategy is to start competing with Democrats for their own base.
>>
Trump can't win it out right.

The party will decide the best candidate
>>
>>70083878
this, also he ensured bushs election in 2000 and met his wife while doing it. literally helping an american dynasty ANTI ESTABLISHMENT please everyone in media kill your god damn selves, the people arent buying it anymore
>>
File: giphy.gif (954 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
954 KB, 500x411
>>70082407
It will be President Trump, Vice president Sanders
>>
>>70082407
As much as I am a Cruz supporter, if Trump is the nominee, I'd rather se Carson as VP. Put Cruz in the Supreme Court, justice department, or get him to the head of the senate.

Carson would likely make the best president, but makes the worst candidate. If Trump does what I would want him to do, somebody will try to take him out, and 1-3 years of President Carson could be enough to prove himself.

Cruz might almost catch up to Trump before the convention, but Trump wil be so close that there will be no way it gets past the second vote. I think both have let the race get too personal and neither are going to accept working together. Plus Trump's ego won't allow him to be VP or acknowledge the runner-up as VP.
>>
>>70086104
Trump/Webb has some potential because of Clinton or Sanders would scare the right enough for them to vote against the democrats. It won't have any coattails for the House and Senate races though.
>>
>>70086793
Carson seems like a good choice for a cabinet position, but I don't know if he's got the energy to split a ticket.
>>
>>70088638
I don't know that energy is all that important to the VP. Certainly communication is important, Carson can answer questions when asked, but getting the people fired up is the candidate's job.
>>
File: american ride for freedom.jpg (193 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
american ride for freedom.jpg
193 KB, 500x500
>>70086104
>>70085753

the thought of Trump/Webb gives me such a fucking boner

the collective level of anal leakage out of washington is already priceless
>>
>>70082407
why would ted cruz who stump that bitch take him as president? rofl trump can be the cum guzzler
>>
>>70083878
It's amazing how many still think having a successful wife makes you establishment.
>>
>>70082407

Won't happen, there's way too much blood in the water. They've gotten downright personal.

Maybe 3-4 months ago it was a possibility. But it's gotten too dirty now.
>>
>>70092051
she's not successful, she's in the absolute belly of jewry
>>
>>70082407
I agree, but it'll never happen. Too many burned bridges.
>>
>>70086104
The GOP, especially moderates, can get along with Webb enough. The far-right wouldn't vote for Hillary regardless; simply comparing the policy differences from Clinton should gradually reel them back in.
>>
>>70082407
I want that guy that posts about anime.
>>
>>70083211
Lol are you implying that establishment Republicans give a fuck about winning the election? They would gladly hand the general to the Democrats on a silver platter before they allow an anti-establishment candidate to run. All that matters to them is maintaining their lifestyle as career politicians, barely working all year, spouting meaningless words and receiving kickbacks from their corporate masters.

The Convention would nominate a literal retard rather than allow Trump or Cruz a chance at the White House.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.