[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Majority of Wisconsin GOP voters scared of a Trump presidency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3
File: wisconsin gop voters.jpg (15 KB, 600x255) Image search: [Google]
wisconsin gop voters.jpg
15 KB, 600x255
Thoughts?
>>
theyre gay
>>
>>70082351
At the CNN town hall recently, a Wisconsin milk grower said he depended on illegal Mexicans to work on his farm. He asked what Trump would do to ensure illegal labor would remain available. Maybe that's a big thing in Wisconsin.
>>
>cruz voters retarded evangelicals
on par with christians thinking obamacare will lead to the anti christ
>>
Who fucking cares at this point. Republicans are fucking themselves over. I'm jumping to the lonely kasich train.
>>
>>70082476
God damn it's like democrats and slaves all over again.
>>
>>70082351
Wisconsin is a bunch of cheese heads.
The only thing they have going for them is a team called the "Packers".
>>
Moronic Midwesterners
>>
Can you name one thing Evangelicals aren't scared of? They're scared of black people, they're scared of education, they're scared of logic, they're even scared of the god they worship.
>>
>>70082476
Sounds like he'll be getting a visit from ICE
>>
>>70082351
They're a bunch of faggots who are too comfortable with their lifestyles to realize the very real threats surrounding them.
>>
>>70082575
this. dems love their slaves
>>
They are timid cucks. Plain and simple. No point in dressing it up. Those cucks exist by the millions in the Midwest, which is cuck central.

Look how the populist south rose up for Trump. They are not afraid.

I really think manifest destiny might have been a mistake. Goddamn pussified westerners afraid of a little rebellion.
>>
>>70082351
I thought RATO's voters supported the anti-establishment? I guess they really are a bunch apocalyptic, paranoid evangelists.
>>
>>70082476
Pretty sure he said legal, but it's not the rural areas that trump lost.
>>
>>70082476
Here's the question:

MILK GROWER: The question that I have - Wisconsin is an amazing state. But our No. 1 economic driver, which is the dairy industry and the cheese industry is right behind it, is being challenged right now by having a labor force dependent on an immigration policy. And we've got over 10,000 farms in this state. And with there being such a strong economic driver, if we don't have a strong immigration policy that will give us the opportunity to keep the ones that we have and provide a vehicle to bring new ones in from Mexico legally...

TRUMP: Legally. You said the word.

MILK GROWER: Yes, but can you develop a policy that will give us that, give us the people that we have here to stay here and do the jobs - and create a policy that can bring people in to fill the jobs? We're down to 3.5 percent unemployment rate North of Milwaukee, so that we can't steal any more people from someone else's industry, because that's what everybody's doing at this point. How do we fill the jobs, the good paying jobs? How do we fill those jobs?
>>
>>70082351
Reminds me of the average American voter prior to this election
>I can see the country going downhill, into the shitter, a collapse is probably soon.
Then maybe you should vote for someone different?
>WHAT NO WAY THAT'S CRAZY ANYONE DIFFERENT WILL DESTROY US ALL WW3 NUKES CIVIL WAR FASCISM ISOLATION
>>
>>70082351
>cheesefuckers
>relevant
>>
>>70082351
Too much hormones in the dairy causes issues in the brain
>>
>>70082865
Jesus Christ what a retard.
Anyone have the video?
>>
They are the faction of the party that is susceptible to kike influence through the media (cable news, talk radio, etc)

A true Nationalist will have to pull a certain voter that is sick of evangelical cuckservatives from the right and the voter sick of the progressive march from the left
>>
>>70082351
They should be. They will taste Trump's wrath.

Glory to the 3% who were scared but voted Trump anyway. They shall weather the storm and come out better for it.
>>
>>70082865
>keep the ones that we have
>give us the people that we have here to stay here

Trump never talked about deporting legal people. But this guy seems to think laborers will be taken away. What else could they be but illegals?
>>
>>70082865
>How do we fill the jobs, the good paying jobs? How do we fill those jobs?

Are amnesty cucks really so deluded that they think nobody wants GOOD PAYING jobs? People from around the country flooded North Dakota's frozen hell with housing shortages during their oil boom. Have these farmers tried advertising?
>>
As someone born in Wisconsin I can say that Wisconsin is full of faggots
>>
>>70082351
Am I reading this chart wrong? No one else has said anything.
>>
>>70082351
I think there is still hope I do not get why some people who vote for Cruz and all of these people are so cucked. I talked to some people a lot of people say "Oh he is too aggressive." I say "So fucking what walking into politics is not a walk in the park." That is ok once trump wins and once his orders go out, I will write names down of who harbors illegals. SHIT I will even form small anti-illegal militias. Any wisconsinite interested in joining one?
>>
>>70083227
55% of Wisconsin Republicans are scared or worried at the thought of a Trump presidency.
>>
>>70083129
That guy owns a big corporate farm, he clearly hires illegals. What he meant to say was " how will I find anyone to fill these jobs for 4 dollars an hour"
>>
>>70083287
I would tell him to hire down syndrome personal they need work and they are just sitting in mental wards.
>>
>>70083279
Oh I get it now.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1280x842
>>70082476
Fucking dairy industry filling us all with puss and costing Trump delegates, like what is their fucking excuse for ducking up or country so badly
>>
>>70083129
They're cheap fuckers who don't want to pay a decent wage.

If you hire an American you have to pay him enough to live and maybe even support a family. Even then if it isn't generous he might give you attitude. Also everything goes through the government approved channels and you're on the hook for insurance, social security, etc.

If you hire an illegal you need to pay him enough to share a 1 BR apartment with 9 other illegals. As long as it's enough that he can send some money back to Mexico and buy a case of beer every weekend he's happy. Everything is off the books. And he won't complain because you can shitcan him and get him deported.
>>
>Implying Polls are accurate
>implying 42% didn't vote against Cruz
>>
Even worse only something like 64-68% said they'd vote Trump if he is the nominee, the rest of the republicans would not vote, vote Hillary, or vote third party in the exit poll. Shocking numbers
>>
>>70082476
>Baaawwww I'll be ruined if I can't treat employees like nigger slaves!!!!!
Good, one less faggot driving down the value of labor while selling milk poisoned with hormones and antibiotics.
>>
>>70083508
hasn't wisconsin been a blue state for 30+ years? who cares what republicans vote there then.
>>
>>70083358
I'm not saying that cows are the smartest or most vicious of animals, but I think it could be downright dangerous putting downies and cows in a situation where the downies are supposed to control cows. You're going to have shit like tards getting cow kicked in the face, cow nipples getting ripped off by the suction machine, and stampedes happening regularly.
>>
I don't care about Wiscucksin anymore. They lost their chance at greatness.
>>
>>70083508
That kind of thing is typical primary bullshit. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>70083588
I was about to say the same thing, Wisconsin had its chance on becoming a full red state now they just fucked it over if less Wisconsin being known as the laboratory of democracy. Makes a nationalist party to counter the democrats. an Alt right solution.
>>
>>70083677
Kek. My first thought was tards+farm equipment = guaranteed accident
>>
>>70083677
Meh you got a point...
>>
>>70083864
If Special Olympics decided to do reality shows like Special Farm or Special Factory, I'd watch the fuck out of that shit.
>>
>>70083965
kek, omg just had a thought of that and i am already giggling like a retard.
>>
File: election.png (80 KB, 752x583) Image search: [Google]
election.png
80 KB, 752x583
>>70083588
It's technically swing here and it could be critical to win if you look at the delegate maps.
>>
>>70082351
>ITT: butthurt
>>70082351
>>
>>70082351
other things they're scared of
>devils
>salad
>walking
>>
>>70083583
>Milk poisoned with hormones and antibiotics

You're thinking of California, bro; Wisconsin milk is great
>>
>>70084174
It is, but it is touched by filthy illegal beaner hands. I guess that is the same with commiefornia.
>>
Just thought of another idea, why not take the low iq people who are on fucking welfare and not worked a day in their life to replace the illegals? Force them to work for their welfare. They can work at a low price and they would get food stamps. Gets rid of our illegals working in the fucking farms problem.
>>
>>70083358
Professional tardkeeper here. Tards are terrible at everything. We have a special worksite run by the state to keep higher functioning tards busy doing shit like putting phone books in bags and sorting bottlecaps. The place runs at a loss because a typical "workday" is something like 5% actual work and 95% managing bullshit "behaviors."
If you put tards to work on a farm the cattle would get loose because you spent the day keeping tard A from hitting tard B and talking to state investigators about false accusations of abuse from tard C brought up because tard C is pissed off at staff for not buying him fucking ice cream at 5 AM.
Retards should be gassed. No exceptions.
>>
>>70084503
Now as much I do not like that idea I agree with this they are not contributing to society and delaying true progress of the nation by just funding their living wages. My mother will think of me as heartless, but I would apologize to her I have done the calculations and it is too much of a risk keeping them.
>>
Delusional boomers that live in an overwhelmingly majority white area..

Trump wins states that are >10% non-white, because his voters know first hand about the cultural enrichment.

Also, their inbred pastors probably harp about "Muh Judeo-Christian values, and how Ted Cruz is a "Real Christian".

Windswept, rapture-ready idiots.

Trump will sweep the next 6 states. Its over for Rato. Now we turn our phasers up and get prepared for the general.
>>
>>70082351
That means they respect him. Good cucks.
>>
>>70084071
>swing state

the last time wisconsin voted repu8blican was 1984, and every state voted republican in that election (except our next door neighbor minnesota)

wisconsin being a swing state is one of the biggest fantasies of republicans
>>
>>70082658
They are pearl clutching moral authoritarians, just like SJWs are.
>>
>>70084071
60% support amnesty, they won't swing even for Kasich
>>
>>70082351
What the fuck is this shit? It says that 81% are excited/optimistic. Is this some sort of ironic posting?
>>
>>70083483
This. Contrary to what the milk grower is saying, he hires illegals for cheap and if they give him any attitude he tells them he will have them deported. its a win-win for him currently.
>>
>>70082351
>Trump intimidated 3% of the voter base into voting for him against their will through sheer balls and bravado
>>
I hope this primary process has been a real eye-opening experience for Yankees and Southerners who sometimes get baited into sniping at each other.
>>
>>70084329
I've wondered how to work this out too. Does dairy get subsidies? Because like grain it should be a national interest, but maybe instead of the subsidy being given to the dumb ass farmer who buys shit loads of grains and hormones and just lining the pockets of big ag, the money could go directly to ag workers, maybe encouraging more natural and pastured products. I don't really know how it all works in Wisconsin though but grains subsidies were speed to help farmers but I think their dumb asses end up blowing it all on the latest pesticides, herbicides, and gmo and not making any more than if they just stuck with older Gen methods
>>
>>70082865
Since farmhands typically work for $50/day here and a day can easily be 16 hours it's pretty obvious why we need illegals. Almost every farm in Wisconsin would go out of business without them.

Source: wiscfag who grew up in a dairy farm.
>>
>>70082351
Any thinking person should be terrified at the thought of a Trump presidency. The man is evil, pure evil.
>>
>>70088245
>what is supply and demand
In theory dairy farmers would drop out of the market and the price of milk would go up until an equilibrium is reached
>>
>>70088245
>>70089299
OR reformulate the farm bill for major dairy subsidies to bring it up to min wage. $50/16 is like $3 an hour so have the gov pay an extra $5 or what ever it takes.
> inb4 muh taxes
Whatever there's a finite amount of dairies and the budget is already so big this would be a drop in the bucket but would also employ Americans and keep our money mostly here
>>
>>70084071
Holy shit are there this many people in California?
>>
>>70089191
good morning straya
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.