[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're American, you post here on /pol/, and you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: 1357961913518.jpg (69 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1357961913518.jpg
69 KB, 530x530
You're American, you post here on /pol/, and you're afraid of a few immigrants, wetting your pants over a few hyphens? Were you also born a FUCKING moron, little bitch???

Of course you fucking are, you worthless piece of trump voting shit. You weren't around for when Democracy was strong enough to include the disenfranchised. You were not alive when voting for your favored candidate meant voting for America's greater future and not some short sighted ignorance. You're just a shitty little jaded "Millenial", assuming all the wisdom of your toiled ancestors without the experience or empathy that cultivated it, taking credit for hard work you never earned and denying its opportunities to anyone else.

Shame on you. You don't deserve America.
>>
>>70081975
L
>>
>>70082099
?
>>
>>70081975
anon, this is quite embarrassing
>>
File: favaflav.gif (912 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
favaflav.gif
912 KB, 500x281
>>70081975
>Wow Anon! This copypasta is fantastic! How long did it take you to make it?
>>
>>70084042
>>70084056
And I'm sure you risked a lot of your own ego's to post these little quips. How brave.
>>
>>70084104
You deserve a (You), but not a bump
>>
>>70084283
As surprised and happy as I am that you are even literate this thread doesn't involve you, sorry.
>>
File: think-of-the-children.jpg (69 KB, 578x392) Image search: [Google]
think-of-the-children.jpg
69 KB, 578x392
>>70081975
>Selfish selfish selfish

>You weren't around for when Democracy was strong enough to include the disenfranchised.

When was that anon
What makes you right anon
I'm getting a lot of emotion but no facts anon
>>
>>70084416
so why are you so pissed at millennials in the middle of the night?
>>
>>70084701

>>70084763
I'm angry at angry young people that have no reason to be angry. I am angry at you.
>>
File: columbo.jpg (62 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
columbo.jpg
62 KB, 720x540
>>70084847
>You weren't around for when Democracy was strong enough to include the disenfranchised.

If we weren't around for when it was strong, how can you blame us for it being shitty now and wanting to change it? Wouldn't the blame lie with you and your generation?
>>
>>70081975
I'll have your head on a fucking like you traitorous sack of shit. You ruined this fucking country and sold everyone out. Now you just sit there from the top of your station in life and rain condescension down on us "plebes." When it comes, we are going to eat you.
>>
>>70085049
Ignorance is never an excuse for malicious intent. You are quick to action and blame everyone else for its consequences besides yourself.

>>70085199
If I were on top of anything I would never bother talking to any of you. The fact is we are all in the same boat and it is quickly sinking. You think it is a great laugh to see us all drown a bit faster because some others before you started the hole, well then I say jump off you coward. Some people are still around that value effort and want to see traditional American ideals survive.

Plebeians were born into their caste, that you think that any American could label any other with that sort of label is a sad indictment on us all.
>>
File: pepe06.jpg (26 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
pepe06.jpg
26 KB, 249x249
>>70085581
>Ignorance is never an excuse for malicious intent. You are quick to action and blame everyone else for its consequences besides yourself.

It's not ignorance. It's a different direction. You still haven't explained why I shouldn't support Trump.
>>
>>70085581
>Ignorance is never an excuse for malicious intent. You are quick to action and blame everyone else for its consequences besides yourself.
>all this projection

2/10 bait
>>
>>70085908
The ignorance isn't implicit it's just obvious. You even use the word "still" as if you brought up this issue before, or that it was something persistent in our discussion. Support him all you like, I do not expect anything more of you and neither do I believe you are possible of doing anything more. I'm sure I've explained as much.

I'm just expressing my disappointment and maybe convince you to speak with a little less arrogance.

>>70085989
It's funny how well you illustrate my point. Do you even know poorly you are misusing the "bait" meme, or where it comes from?
>>
File: bobbyhillcycle.gif (729 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
bobbyhillcycle.gif
729 KB, 267x200
>>70086428
So you came to /pol/ to preach? Or vent? Maybe you should speak with less arrogance, anon.
>>
>>70081975
Gay. Sage.
>>
>>70086722
Maybe, but if you prescribe to a more objective reality I'm sure it's my own arrogant position that is justified and not yours.

But you would say the same or you wouldn't appear so stupid to me.

As to where we preach, why should that matter? Should a fact here not a be a fact anywhere else?
>>
>>70081975
>increasingly nervous man finally loses it
>>
>a few immigrants
>50 million illegals and their anchor babies
>we haven't Even begun counting the legal immigrants
>>
>>70081975
>without the experience or empathy that cultivated it
Your personal experience counts for shit. It is invalidated by nature of being a personal experience.

Your appeal to empathy is an appeal to shutting off any analytic thought process; it's emotional reasoning.
Empathic and analytic thought are incompatible.
http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/1112722935/brain-empathy-analytical-thinking-103112/

You gotta go back, pedro.
>>
File: gribble.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gribble.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>70087156
What kind of person picks fights anonymously? I didn't go to faggots.com and start talking shit to you. Why all the tumult? Does your fear for the future of America make your rage impotent?

>Should a fact here not a be a fact anywhere else?

Yes, but we disagree on what the facts are.
>>
>>70087156

What would you recommend doing?
>>
>>70087349
We would have a problem if we had 50 million illegal communists, not migrant laborors. Turning a talking point into your single issue vote is another, sadder problem.

>>70087419
Why would anyone think establishing ethos is an appeal to your emptahy? Because I used the word empathy?

I know college is expensive these days but please at least put in the effort to graduate high school.

>>70087547
Vote with your brain and not your hormones. If you lack brains, read until you can fill in historical gaps.
>>
>>70087828

Brain says Trump. Explain why it shouldn't and what it should say instead. If you won't offer alternatives there is no reason for you to post except your own ego.
>>
>>70087828
When was that?
Also, when was america ever a democracy?
>You were not alive when voting for your favored candidate meant voting for America's greater future
When was that?
>>
>>70087950
>>70088153
If you used your brain in earnest there isn't any reason for me to press you any more. America is, without becoming a gnit-picker, a democracy, not my own facist state. Every person can have their say.

If you want me to call it a oligarchical republic go back to your state college intro to poli-sci class.
>>
>>70088338
Answer the questions, oh sage and venerated elder >>70088153

I am but a young Millennial, waiting attentively for your wisdom. :^)
>>
File: obama-dildos.jpg (16 KB, 455x369) Image search: [Google]
obama-dildos.jpg
16 KB, 455x369
>You don't deserve America.

Should be the other way around anon, America doesn't deserve you
>>
>>70088495
I you weren't so disengenuous my "wisdom" wouldn't be so hard for you to absorb, regardless of our ages.
>>
> You weren't around for when Democracy was strong enough to include the disenfranchised

"disenfranchised" literally means someone who doesn't have the right to vote you braindead piece of shit
>>
>>70088685
You haven't said anything except implications that you are superior.
>>
>>70088685
Well it's been fun but you're not even american, so good luck with your shitposting thread, pedro. You will have to go back, btw.

see >>70088810
>>
>>70088810
I'm not surprised it's the blustering Canadian that doesn't understand the concept of civil benevolence. I imagine you believe un-landed men and women won the vote via coup, or that to this day neither deserve it.

>>70088840
>>70089034
I'm sorry that's how you read my message but if you think It's wrong that I feel strongly about my beliefs you're only strengthening my initial thesis.
>>
This has to be some kind of bot.
>>
File: fateyes.jpg (206 KB, 756x972) Image search: [Google]
fateyes.jpg
206 KB, 756x972
>>70089182
>my initial thesis

It's holier-than-thou assholes like you that makes me like Trump more. You're a dick who thinks he's a saint.
>>
Everyone should be concerned with Immigration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA
>>
>>70081975
>Democracy

That's some luxurious kush you're smoking bro.
>>
>>70089441
Turning your personal insecurities into hate? Before Regan, conservatives used to be the most educated class. It's sad to see this kind of pettiness put on display without any hint of shame or irony.
>>
>>70089620
Trump will help the disenfranchised by bringing back jobs.

Trump wants to make America greater again.

Just calm down.
>>
>>70089868
If you've done your best and this is the conclusion you've come to I can't fault you, though I am sorry for this nation's coming few years. Maybe you might learn something in that time or it might be you and those like you grow even more embittered.

I find myself these days less on either side of traditional political lines and trying hard to rally for rationality.

How any of what you just said makes sense is beyond me.
>>
>>70089372
>>70089372
>>70089372
>>70089372

It's confirmed.
>>
>>70090439
No, but it's pretty surprising a small instance of sane and earnest, experienced opinion could undermine your confidence so far as to think this.
>>
File: CONDUCTOR-WE-HAVE-A-PROBLEM.jpg (29 KB, 665x454) Image search: [Google]
CONDUCTOR-WE-HAVE-A-PROBLEM.jpg
29 KB, 665x454
>>70090788
You're gay OP
>here's more (you) for the bitch
>>
>>70091071
I was hoping for a discussion but I guess that was too much to expect from scraping the bottom of the 4chan barrel.

The whole thread was just name calling and reactionary shitposting, and there was not an informed man among you.

I doubt any of you have had a political discussion face to face with another person. It weakens our democracy when too many people like that vote.
>>
>>70091544

You literally have not said anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
>>70091544
That's because no one fucking cares, go spout how dumb /pol/acks are on your Cantonese dating forum
>>
>>70091641
Well then it's a good thing you literally have in my stead, it makes me look that much more foolish doesn't it.

>>70091719
It's pretty obvious from your post that at least you don't care so I find it odd that you bothered to reply.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.