[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes... it's all going down just as planned. >be Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1459913917548.jpg (100 KB, 625x1009) Image search: [Google]
1459913917548.jpg
100 KB, 625x1009
Yes... it's all going down just as planned.

>be Trump
>use populism to rise to power
>dumb down your speech so everyone could favor you
>secure election for Hillary in exchange for spot for him and his family in the upcoming elite of the world elite
>whole family goes under Zio-Police protection and Trump never needs to pay taxes again or give anything back to society

Look. He's been inconsistent from the beginning, for most of his life he's been a democrat.

Being a democrat was obviously a scheme to keep up his social life (he is definitely red pilled) but you get the picture.

No one who is that rich is mentally normal. He is probably a psychopath and does not give a shit about you. He knows that this world will be fucked in the next 10-20 years, due to the muslim invasion of Europe and worryingly growing amount of liberal politics. He will only save his ass and leave you to be fucked up by muzzies.
>>
That's actually believable.
>>
Fuck off, Shill.
>>
>>70081411

Clearly you know nothing about Trump. A man with that kind of ego doesn't tuck his tail between his legs and kowtow just to get some table scraps. He will take his crown, as Donald Trumphand did 5000 years ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>70081411
Cheese head detected
>>
File: IMG_3276.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3276.png
295 KB, 680x697
>>70081411
>>70081492
>this level of delusion can only come from one place
>>
>>70081411
Trump and Bernie have been the only two people who actually believe the shit they have said. Wait also maybe Carson.

Trump saw what the globalist want, and he disagreed with it. It wasn't about republican or dem, he saw it as the survival of his country.

So he is fighting the fucking Illuminati.
>>
>>70081553
Is it possible to be a shill and shill nothing?

Doesn't matter who you vote for, you're going to be fucked regardless.
>>
>>70081987
Kek

>be illuminati
>oh no one rampant man can stop us

The illuminati/NWO/world elite could have gotten rid of him in a millisecond, they obviously are planning something with him
>>
>>70081795
And? Bad argument.
>>
>be middleclassfag
>see cultural Marxism starting to really take off
>too poor to emigrate, and besides the US is still pretty good for now....
>sell house, move to a fixer upper in a gated upper class enclave
>know that when the red flag rises over America I'll be fucked, but at least for now I'm behind some gates far from restive berniefags

>know that I'm only putting off the day when the gimmedats come for all my shit and cast me into the gutter for not being a doctrinaire intersectionalist liberal faggot

>know my fate is sealed, regardless of the outcome of the election because baby boom 2.0 thinks communism is just great.

It's only a matter of time. If you have the means, I'd suggest cashing out your assets as long as the dollar has worth and relocating to a 3rd world country where the corruption is at least a straightforward deal where you can buy your way into and out of anything for not too much money.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.