[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should whites start cucking jews? i like this idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: cuck the kikes.jpg (251 KB, 800x823) Image search: [Google]
cuck the kikes.jpg
251 KB, 800x823
should whites start cucking jews?
i like this idea
>>
>>70080444
The jews are literally uncuckable since any child born to a jewish mother is always jewish no matter what. The only way to get rid of them is extermination.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>70080541
This, all this would do is create stealthier jews.
>>
>make whiter jews as they brown the entire country
Nice plan, goy.
>>
>>70080444
You're literally worse than Hitler. At least he didn't increase their population.
>>
>>70080444
have you seen the average jewess?

there are some smokin hot ones but its fucken left skew BIG TIME
>>
>making more jews
>>
File: tumblr_n8vs505mB81tgb6wyo1_500.png (264 KB, 489x365) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8vs505mB81tgb6wyo1_500.png
264 KB, 489x365
>>70080444
>implying half of white men are even able to get laid
>implying most white men arent beta forever alone virgins
yeah no, its not going to happen. The white man is dead.
>>
>>70081413
Maybe in your cucked country.
>>
>>70080541
/thread
>>
>>70081746
>croatia
>white
WEW lad.
>>
>>70081413
GTFO Jamal, go back to your fucking shit country.
>>
>>70081808
> A
> FUCKING
> LEAF
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>70081892
>getting this triggered this easily
im blonde hair blue eyes pure bred aryan master race and im telling you that white men are dead whether you want to admit it or not. Go to any highschool or college in north America and you will find 80% of young men are complete beta cucks.
>>
If you're a beta, you'll fail. Most Jewish women are SJW blogger as fuck, especially if they're from Manhattan or San Francisco.

If you can oppose their bullshit whining and Marxist nonsense, they'll get frustrated and want to hate fuck you.
>>
>found a half Russian half Iranian Jewish qt on OKC

Should I do it bros?
>>
>>70080444
hahahahahaha your so cucked by us and you blame the Jews.
>>
You would literally be making more Jews. Kikes judge their race by the mothers side

This is why you see so many white looking Jews.
>>
>>70082151
post pics.
also
>online dating
beta detected. go out to bars or clubs or ANYWHERE in the real world. Online dating is for betas with no self esteem or confidence and gold digging whores.
>>
>>70080444
Way ahead of you
>>
>>70080444
Jews are literally born to be cucked. That's why Jews resemble other races so much. Everything that makes a Jew a Jew is inherited from the mother.
>>
>>70082131
Eh there's a fair amount of conservative Jews too actually.

Israel is very right wing for a reason.
>>
>>70082455
You do know those "liberal" Jews never practice what they preach, right?
>>
>>70080444
I date Jewish girl, but she is also my Mistress. Does it counts as cucking the kikes?
>>
>>70082028
source
>>
>>70080444
Start an offensive against everyone. But no marrying other races only impregnation. Then we will eventually win the race war. forever.
>>
>>70081156
Wrong. The population of Jews before WWII was 15.3x10^6. After the war, it was 15.7x10^6. It INCREASED by 3ook.
>>
>>70080444
>>70080541
It's okay to breed with them and make more Jew babies, as long as you make sure she aborts them (just remind her how much it costs to raise a kid). Six million dead jew fetuses please.
>>
>>70082231
>go out to bars or clubs
wew lad`
>>
jewish women aka genestealers

no
>>
>>70080444
uh, Jews usually cuck themselves
>>
>>70083056
>he doesnt go out to bars or clubs
what are you some kind of low test beta with no confidence?
>>
I think whites in other countries need to flock to america and outnumber brown people tbqhmn
>>
>>70083150
>Going to bars/clubs for long-term relationships

Quick fucks, sure, but not full-on relationships.
>>
>>70083394
have fun getting cucked on your online dating then ;)
>>
>>70080541

You dilute the jew out of them, shitlord
>>
>>70081413
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70083726
I've had it work out before. It's just not as guaranteed as local dating. Much like fishing, you catch a big one that's perfect, or it swims away after a nibble. A bar doesn't offer that good chance.
>>
>>70080444
Ok, what if I cuck jew, get jewish kid,baptize it raise it In a catholic faith, show him way of a proper human being?
>>
>>70085683
Christianized ethnic jews are just as bad. Just look at Rafael "Ted" Cruz.
>>
>>70080541

In the context of interacial cucking this doesn't count. It's an arbitrary rule thought of by rabbis, it wouldn't make it any less painful for the cuckold.
>>
>>70080541
I didn't expect such edge from /pol/...
>>
Probably. White people are to Jews what black people are to whites (intellectually inferior, blames the other group for their failures, more violent, etc) so you might as well at least get some rocking huge Jewish titties out of it
>>
>>70085738
Ok then, same scenario, but in the end I send jewkid to monastery to become a monk, so no way to fuck up with society, and no further reproduction.
>>
I'm mexican, how can I have sex with Jewish wifes. Also, will the jews manage to send me to jail simply because they don't like me or to get revenge? I'm kind of scared to deal with them due to the gap in cleverness.
>>
>>70085683
What's a 'proper human being' by Polish standard? Gonna raise him to be a master plumber? Teach him the secrets of being a poor hick?
>>
>>70080444

I already did this. Be warned; liberal jews will think this is an enriching experience since they are mega-cucks and will raise your child because its the mature/feminist thing to do.
>>
If all Jews are so racist, why is the intermarriage rate in the US between Jews and White Gentiles of my generation between 58%-71%?
>>
>>70086495

You're Israeli; you are to jews what hillbillies are to white people.
>>
>>70080444
Why not cuck the jews on a higher level?
Take their women and feed them ideas, make them deny their own birth right in exchange for "liberation" and "unity", tell them that judaism is just a "social construct" and they should "free their minds" into becoming white people.

After that their kids will be christian with no notion of, or sympathy for their jewish roots, and they will learn that being white like their dad is the greatest heritage to hope for, the people that built the world.

You know, just.... do the same thing they do to us, only better.

In a few generations, jewish blood gets completely assimilated into the white race and the concept fades away into the waves of history, that one group of people that just dissolved into the great race.
>>
>>70080541
Only way to cuck is to not fuck or only let real 100% niggers fuck em
>>
>>70086904
Jews aren't racist towards white people, they're jealous. They know we're the better builders, they just want to dissolve us as a concept and incorporate what they can, feeding the rest into the new slave race being formed.

That won't work however. If Romania has taught me anything it's that all other races eventually get assimilated into whites and the bad genes bred out.

Bx+Wx

where:
B=black
W=white
x=insignificant deviations

Bx+Wx=BW goes to
BW+Wx=BWW goes to
BWW+Wx=BWWW
BWWW=Wx

As long as white people are the most attractive we can wash away other genes and take the best through semi-selective breeding.
>>
>>70080444
<Cuck Jews
Do you wanna get cursed?
Because that's how you get cursed!
>>
>>70087480
thank you =)
>>
>>70086495
but we are not as ugly as nignogs or jews
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.