[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Intellectuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 352352.png (245 KB, 480x491) Image search: [Google]
352352.png
245 KB, 480x491
This is the smartest high schooler in the United States right now

USA YES!
>>
>>70078888
>nigger who is actually somewhat intelligent is accepted into all ivy league schools

Why is this surprising? The real issue here is that a white or asian with her scores would probably only get into one or two of those schools.
>>
File: Untitled.png (28 KB, 557x351) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
28 KB, 557x351
What a coincidence!
>>
>>70078888
>accepted
is that American for 'given special privileged access'?
>>
I'm absolutely certain it has nothing at all to do with her race or nationality.
>>
>daughter of nigerian immigrants

No surprise, she's not an American breed black. She's a black who had sensible enough parents to get away from the other blacks.
>>
>>70079069
>>70078888
>ivy league schools are now fighting over magic negros and trying to signal this hard
>>
>>70078888
Nigerians are hard working people. Funny how people from mainland Africa aren't as lazy as their American version
>>
>>70078888
So the Ivy League schools can parade her skin color around and show how progressive and tolerant they are especially when they add points to her SAT score.

Nothing new here, but thanks for the post. If blacks really wanted to show there is no difference between races when it comes to intelligence, they should be the first ones to want to get rid of affirmative action and admitting blacks to schools based on their race. Maybe she is super intelligent, I just have no reason to not be skeptical.
>>
>>70078888

Why are people surprised that the children of the top 1% of foreign countries do well in American schools?
>>
Every Harvard trained doctor I've had has been absolute shit. Shit diagnostics. Shit bedside manner. Few were committing outright fraud. All were non-white.

Harvard is trashing its reputation for diversity.
>>
>>70079922
this
>>
>I'm applying to all of them because I don't really care what school I go to as long as it's ivy so I can brag about going to an ivy league
Why?
>>
>>70078888
Good for her.
What's the matter? Not all of us hate blacks, though. Only niggers
>>
Shes a daughter of actual Africans, not the shitbreed African Americans so there's a big difference
>>
>>70079069
I know Harold and he's a chill dude probably deserved every one of the acceptances he got
>>
It's called Affirmative Action.
>>
>>70078888
i read somewhere that nigeria has an average iq of around 100, which is up here with 1st world countries, so this isnt so surprising
>>
>>70080086
This. Nigerian too, they can be good people.
>>
alright fine ill do it

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>70080823
assuming of course that what i read is true
>>
>>70078888
How do you spell affirmative action?
>>
>>70078888
Nigerian immigrants value education and push their kids like asian parents too.
>>
File: 1459787283991.jpg (181 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1459787283991.jpg
181 KB, 800x850
>>70079058
>>
>>70078888
>In Long Island
>>
>>70078888
Nothing wrong with people working hard to improve their lot in life.
>>
usa is whiteeeeeeee
>>
>>70078888
Pff, Pretty sure her Grades are as much valid as her Nigerian prince brother riches are.
>>
>>70079191
this t.b.q.h. my familiars

Nigeria has some really good universities. When i was a kid growing up in white upper-middle class fantasy land, a black family moved into my neighborhood, pretty sure it was the first time i got to know black people closely. the father is a brain surgeon, mother is a radiologist who completed college at age 16 or some shit, and the kids are all smart and non-degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>70079058
/thread
>>
File: I can't handle.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
I can't handle.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>70080823
>>
>>70079094
Yes
>>
just here for quads for now

smart nig tho, good for her
>>
>Ivy League PhD student-fag here

Let's analyze this situation so that we may get a better understanding of what's going on.

I'm tired from a long day so I wont cite any outside sources in my analysis, find them yourself.

>Nigerian-born parents

Nigeria is a very large African country, perhaps the largest, with vast resources. Nigeria has a class of very rich individuals who have made their wealth in oil and finances, but mostly general corruption. With that in mind, Nigerian immigrants to the US are disproportionally from that upper echelon of Nigerian society. The average Nigerian is as dumb as a door knob, but these are far from the average. They're the wealthiest and smartest individuals in their country, and statistically speaking, a country as large as Nigeria is bound to have thousands of 130+ IQ Africans. Presumably, they are smart enough to realize there are better opportunities for them elsewhere.

In the US, she is not just considered black, but also a black immigrant which gives her even more bonus points. Even with the robust affirmative action system we have today, the amount of black students at my university is far lower than their population proportion. That is because many blacks in the US have a hard time stringing together a few words to form a coherent essay that they could use for their college application. A great majority don't know what a recommendation letter is or how to acquire one. A huge amount don't understand what research is, or how to conduct research, or its importance.

Despite the affirmative action system trying to counteract the severe IQ disadvantage that blacks compared to other races, it appears that the types of skills that are most sought out in elite universities are not obtained through a linear trend in increasing IQ. In short: a 120 IQ person could have a much greater skillset increase over a 110 IQ person than the same situation between 100 and 110 IQ.

Continued...
>>
File: Med School Acceptance by Race.jpg (126 KB, 1286x383) Image search: [Google]
Med School Acceptance by Race.jpg
126 KB, 1286x383
>>70078888
>Nigerian

Now say it with me fellas.

AYY
Y
Y

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>70081816
2/2

So since affirmative action is designed with the assumption that the number of skills gained increases linearly with IQ, it gives a set amount of points with the hope of moving the slider more in line with races.

However, this is not true, so when you do happen to find a black person with 130 IQ or more, they can write coherent, even eloquent essays, and with the addition of a flat affirmative action credit, it is of no surprise that they are accepted to every Ivy League school.

Since Nigerian immigrants are at the very apex of their native population to begin with, they achieve incredible success in the US due to a lack of knowledge from the admissions staff, who see them as indistinguishable from the ghetto-bred African Americans that they are more familiar with.
>>
>>70078888
>Black Intellectuals
>>
>>70082167
That pisses me off so much. Honestly fuck affirmative action its a big part of the reason the us is going to shit
>>
>>70078888
> accepted into Ivy League schools
> implying this is an actual achievement

not saying this is hard to do (it's near impossible) but why don't they tell us the great shit she's actually done? the actual accomplishments...

has she been publishing papers in journals already? is she an olympic medalist? these are things done by a handful of my peers at my middle-tier Ivy before they arrived at college, and are actual real achievements
>>
>>70078888
Rather bad for her. Even if she's a clever girl, from now on everyone will thing she's just a "quota negro" who got there just because of affirmative action.
>>
>>70082167
Holy fuck. I'm guessing they all wash out? Because all the actual doctors are white or Chinese.
>>
>>70082191
So how do I go about becoming Nigerian?
>>
>>70082502
Try getting admitted into the US as an immigrant if you aren't already rich and educated in your home country.

Hint: You cant

That is why Indian immigrants in the US are generally intelligent and high achievers. The average IQ in India is quite low, but the peasant trash untouchables and lower castes are never allowed to immigrate. You only get high-caste Indian immigrants.
>>
>>70082502
1. Get some e-mail friends from Nigeria
2. Help them getting out 100 MILLION US DOLLARS to a safe bank account
3. Become a honorary Nigerian for saving the President's money
>>
>>70078888
>teen
why does she dress like a 60 year old lady?
>>
>>70082368
It's the reason why I'll always choose an Asian doctor.

If this were boxing, it's like they're fighting in a heavier weight class.
>>
>>70079191
>not an outlyer
>just so you know, the mean IQ of Nigerians is a standard deviation below that of American Congoids
>>
>>70080564
>be black
>just be "chill"
>this is criteria to get into every ive league school

AMERICA
>>
>>70083434
Only the outliers immigrate to the US. Nigerians are the best performing immigrant group in the US.
>>
As always, people smart enough to get out of their shit country are way smarter than avarage.

The only reason jews have higher IQ on avarage is because the stupid jews stayed in Europe and got gassed.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.