[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump event on campus, libs planning protest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: keks.png (23 KB, 1284x372) Image search: [Google]
keks.png
23 KB, 1284x372
I'm setting up a "Talk to Trump Supporters" table tomorrow at my college. Libs are already planning to protest and shut it down. What are some other controversial pro-Trump things I can put on signs to put up around my table?

I'm going to print out these, and bring my 3'x5' Trump flag.

Should I take a video of the event and post it here?
>>
>>70078173
Less autism bro

You're clearly looking to pick a fight--stop it. You don't need controversial signs. Just having the word "Trump" anywhere on your person is going to draw liberals like flies to shit. Let them come and make idiots of themselves.
>>
>>70078173
You misspelled Yiannopolous, faggot.
>>
"The United States is a Free Speech Zone."
>>
>>70078173
Don't use the first one, it's insanely creepy.
The second one is fine.
Third one, drop the 'you' and get rid of the line between the U and M in Trump.
Create a "Make America Great Again" sign to replace the first one. So fucking creepy.
>>
File: safe space.png (43 KB, 1271x696) Image search: [Google]
safe space.png
43 KB, 1271x696
>>
>>70079198
You're one unsubtle faggot, aren't you?
>>
>>70079198
"Bush did 9/11........ Jk it was the joos lmao XD"
>>
>>70079198
Please, don't embarrass the movement.
>>
>>70078173

Don't put anything controversial, that's playing into Hillary's hands.

Put Trump2016 and Make America Great Again mainly, and also find as many positions as you can that have Trump/Bernie in complete agreement.

For example: Both against TPP and bad trade deals. Both against the donor class. Trump self-funding his campaign. Etc. Etc.

You have to plant the seed, so that when Hillary inevitably fucks Bernie over it can sprout into Trump support.
>>
>>70078173
>>70079907

Also, Audit the Federal reserve is a good one for a campus. Trump is pro-Medical marijuana too.

And of course, he was against the Iraq war and is against regime-toppling wars in the Middle East.
>>
>>70079907
>>70080083
This is the correct approach. Be prepared to explain how Trump isn't racist/sexist/homophobic (he isn't and his record proves it). Just don't try playing the victim because it never ever works against libs.
>>
>>70078409
This

Literally the word Trump or Make America Great Again is enough to turn a liberal into a babbling moron until you manage to get them to fuck off
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.