[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: quotescover-JPG-9.jpg (135 KB, 735x1102) Image search: [Google]
quotescover-JPG-9.jpg
135 KB, 735x1102
Is he wrong?
>>
Yes /thread
>>
>>70077871
I'll pay it back when I'm dead
>>
Here in the US, banks borrow massive amounts of money from the Fed for almost nothing so they could turn around and lend it to us for several times the interest rate. We let banks generate nigh unlimited profit with little effort. Why not just cut out the middle man and let Americans get their home and personal loans from the Fed directly?
>>
>>70077871
I agree. Let's take the brakes of central banking. They won't go bad at all

>on all levels but physical, I am central banking
>inflation spirals out if control
>>
>>70077871

What defines a good purpose?

Also, the time value of money. I wouldn't expect a drama teacher to understand.
>>
>>70079070
This. Stupid if you don't invest it or start a business with it tho
>>
>>70077871
He's a fucking faggot fuck him and your mother
>>
>>70077871
Yes he is wrong. He is wrong in so many ways that I even waste my time explaining.

If you want to figure out why he is wrong go do a bit of research on economics.
>>
>>70079781
yeah banks do the pretty much the same thing here, they borrow from the Bank of Canada which is our version of the Fed
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.