[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not the same i was before. None of us are.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
I took some time to think today. I thought back to my earliest years when I was a child. I had no knowledge of politics, SJW, Racism, LGBT, war, any of the BS we have today.

I've become an angry person over the years. I'm only 25, and already I'm acting like a grumpy old man (Ironically the elderly are the only people I can identify with these days).

In short, I just want my innocence back. I want the world without this dumb SJW shit, where a community is a community, where I could ignorantly sit down with an equally ignorant black person, and just talk about goofy kid stuff instead of being called racist for being a white kid.

What would it take for all of the BS we have today to stop? The fabled world peace. What would it take to bring it upon the world?
>>
>>70077678
Sanders becomes president, constantly buttfucks whites, violent revolution
>>
>>70077824
>Straya

But in all seriousness you're right
>>
>>70078245

>Straya

Look again, m80
>>
>>70077678
Stfu you wanted the redpill and now you have it

Swallow that shit and go back to work you spineless fuck
>>
File: TedKaczynskiAP_2228681b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
TedKaczynskiAP_2228681b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
It would take destruction of the internet

that's really all there is to it.
>>
File: IS IT TIME.jpg (315 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IS IT TIME.jpg
315 KB, 1280x720
>>70077678
OH U KNOW WHAT IT TAKES
>>
>>70079955
Sigh... more and more, I find myself wondering if Ted's way is the solution.
>>
>imagining peace is even possible among humans
clearly you don't know that much after all, just stay as you are and you'll be fine
>>
>>70080134
basically it is, but it's a catch-22 because realistically most of us would just die in said solution and it would be for the greater good. After all we're basically just people who would have died as kids in a more natural society
>>
>>70077678

Sounds like how I feel.

But be honest with yourself. The truth is better than a lie.

>>70079882

I guess we couldn't handle the truth. Not yet, anyways.
>>
GTKRWN
>>
The hell is this pussy thread? Life is pain. You work and die. Go make some kids, and press on. This isn't fucking vietnam.
>>
>>70077678
I don't want my innocence back. I was a stupid faggot who didn't understand how anything worked.
>>
>>70077678
You know, you could have that reality back, if you would get willing to let go of all the the crap that you have allowed to take hold of your mind, here on the asshole of the Internet.

It's not the truth, brother. Come back to reality, where everything is not always about race, and you don't have to care so much about politics, and you can take it all with a grain of salt again.

I see this place ruining so many people, it really makes me sad and angry. You don't have to be the bitch of stormfags and dumb rednecks with no sense of humor pushing hateful propaganda.
>>
File: 1452937408056.png (69 KB, 1078x1182) Image search: [Google]
1452937408056.png
69 KB, 1078x1182
>>70080911

Found the shill.
>>
>>70079882
It's not even about "redpill" it's about the inevitable.
>>
>>70080238
At least we'd die by our own wits (or lack thereof).
>>
>>70077678
r u me?
>>
>>70077678
Start sucking cocks. Then u will be accepted again.
>>
>>70077678
The world needs to go through a huge epic struggle so that we learn to appreciate the simple things in this universe such as innocence and happiness. I know your feels bro, we have become gluttonous as a society and are looking for shit to complain and argue about.
>>
>>70082074
I'm glad you understand, and I hear this all the time. During an epic struggle there would be no SJW shit, none of this retarded "White people are evil" shit, because people would be too busy trying to survive.
>>
>>70077678
Get off the internet and spend some time in real life. When were you ever called a racist/homophobe/sexist or any of that stuff to your face?
>>
File: tfs.jpg (49 KB, 959x482) Image search: [Google]
tfs.jpg
49 KB, 959x482
who /sociopathic tendencies/ here? sucks because I end up using everyone I meet and treating human interactions disposably

i'm subhuman and i know it
>>
>>70077678
I wish there were more people on the Internet like you, honestly. We are stuck in such a world were everything is just plain destructive and wrong. SJWs and racist people will fight each other at every single chance they get, moving backwards in society rather than just simply growing the fuck up and getting over it. SJWs are stupid, racism is stupid, everyone is stupid. We need to move forth in the journey of life, instead of moving backwards in society. We have no real reason to hate people of other cultures, so why do we do it? SJWs have no reason to hate men, why do they do it? We can't let these fucking ridiculous issues hold us back in the journeys and hardships of life. People have a different skin colours and cultures to us and choose to live in their own ways. Big fucking deal. Not every man is a sexist pig, feminists. Get over it. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>70077678
damn, OP i was thinking the same thing today
>>
>>70084230
>>70077678

Not the part about the public interactions, though. None of that shit you mentioned ever actually happens in public. People of all races typically act normal until you stray amongst ghetto dogs.

but i was thinking about how when i was 16 (> 10 yrs ago), I was sometimes so happy...like just driving in a beat up blazer on a summer night to jump in someone's pool with my girlfriend while blasting Weezer out the stereo.

It was literally the summer after 9/11, yet everything felt so good and I felt so free. there was a clear sense that everything was going to work out right.

i can't imagine how much stimulus would be required for me to feel as happy and alive as I did that night again. Sex doesn't come close. And I thought life sucked because I wasn't getting laid yet...
>>
>>70077678
Same here; be strongue Anon.

>What would it take for all of the BS we have today to stop? The fabled world peace. What would it take to bring it upon the world?

What are you asking?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.