[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
few week ago,American leftist professor visited my college, He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Operation-Tomodachi-birds.jpg (58 KB, 800x639) Image search: [Google]
Operation-Tomodachi-birds.jpg
58 KB, 800x639
few week ago,American leftist professor visited my college, He lectured how american were bad during WWⅡ.
He described that two nukes were not necessary, It was war crime and American must be ashamed of it and America should not interfere with other nation's political matter

For me,It's not true at all.
American army liberated us. We needed revolution, but we(my ancestor) couldn't, We could not establish own democratic government. but AMERICAN helped us.
We do not have rights as individuals before american saved us. we were not man, we were "subjects" of the emperor under the meiji constitution.
most of Japanese obeyed emperor and its government. They worship emperor for their authorities. There was no rational reason, we were just ignorant and uneducated.
but after WWⅡ, American give us constitution and freedom, ironically, Freedom and rights were given by american,not Japanese nor ourselves.
American could colonize Japan,but They didn't.
American could kill all Japanese for payback, but They didn't.

They gave us Freedom,Right,Democracy,Infrastructure,Food and Education.

Therefore two atomic bombs does not matter for us
We are so thankful for those. Thanks america.

by the way

>inb4 someone call me cuckold
I'm okay with this. I would rather to be cuckold than being uneducated unthankful barbarian.

America is best ally for Japan and Japanese. Good bye
>>
>>70077312
Sounds like your professor was a cuckold. Cut him in half with your katana.
>>
>>70077312
Pretty sure you're just using a proxy, but just in case you're actually Japanese, I'm glad to know the Japanese are bros despite WWII. I wish more people and groups would put the conflict of the past behind them like that.
>>
you were a hell of an adversary. we had to come up with super weapons to defeat you. gg no re
>>
File: 1300082961341.jpg (8 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1300082961341.jpg
8 KB, 240x240
>>70077312
this pasta again?

you even used the same OP image
>>
>>70077312
Both sides did bad shit, we are friends now thats all that matters. Your professor is a cuck fuck him.
>>
>>70077312
We love you Japan
>>
File: Nagasaki.jpg (9 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
Nagasaki.jpg
9 KB, 300x211
We would drop two more bombs if we can do the same again just for you nipanon <3
>>
I could have successfully repelled Operation Downfall if I were in charge of the japanese military.
>>
>>70078045
This is bait. The most that would happen is that the homefront would push for a peace treaty after millions of Americans die. However we were planning to just nuke and firebomb the shit out of cities and strong points. Literally we were planning to nuke a Jap city every week. Plus you have to account for a possible Russian invasion in the north. Japan also had little resources and materials. Japan was fucked from Pearl Harbor desu
>>
>>70077312
Truly our greatest ally
>>
>>70077312
I always get a kick out of that picture because it looks like the eagle fucked that other thing up, and now it's following the eagle around like a battered wife.

Which actually sort of encapsulates our relationship rather well, so maybe that was the intended message to begin with.
>>
>>70077312
Pls don't let subhuman monkeys or Islam infect Japan and we are friends forever... Even if it means not liking whites :/

KEEP JAPAN JAPANESE.
>>
>>70077767
The non cucked Germans? Hello? They like us you know. They want trump to liberate. Hell I'd even enlist if trump wants to send kebab removal forces there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.