[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more disgusting than betas who don't work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
Seriously, does anyone else hate self defeating betas? It honestly doesn't matter if you were a socially retarded autist back in high school, as long as you're working to improve yourself constantly, you're already an alpha or getting there.

The people that shut be put down are the virgin NEET autists that CHOOSE to stay that way. Why the fuck am I seeing more of these faggots every day?
>>
File: image_13.jpg (124 KB, 700x988) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
124 KB, 700x988
>>70077186
They believed the memes.
>>
>>70077621
the friendzone is just a tool women use to let a guy know hes not worthy.
>>
>>70078873
There is no such thing as the friendzone you are just fat and fucking gay.
>>
>>70078873
>Not just getting a less attractive girlfriend for the confidence and trading up the better your life gets
Pffft how do beta's even evolve
>>
File: He's_right_dyou_know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_dyou_know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>70078873
>>70079055
Any beta complaining about the freindzone should commit suicide imediatly as you are confirming to everyone you are beyond absolutely pathetic and an absolute failure of a man.
>>
>>70079203
I'm not complaining about it though, I'm just saying that if a guy gets put into it, he should just take it as a sign that he need to hit the gym more, go out more and work on his career more so he can "alpha up" instead of crying over it like every nu-male these days.
>>
>>70077186

Society won't do shit for me in any case.

I figured it out already.

I win. You lose.

I was the shit in high school and I still am, FYI (just by my own standard and not some hypothetical cunt's).
>>
>>70079195
its called having standards and respecting yourself. also you dont need a gf to gain that extra confidence to pull hotter girls.
>>
I always love when normie faggots talk about people who should be genocided.
You're a bunch of lazy faggots who won't do a single goddamn thing because you're content in your own mediocrity.
Fuck yourselves.
>>
File: OP.jpg (42 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
42 KB, 240x360
>>
>>70078873
I don't understand the friendzone being a bad thing. Most girls I am friends eventually at least hook up with me once. And they really try to start to it. It kinda bums me out I can't be friends with girls.

This is post college life though, high school was sexless friendzone
>>
>>70077186
You got to realize these dudes have been treated like garbage their whole lives they just cant see any positive probability in working on themselves.
>>
>>70078873
>>finding worthiness in acceptance from a female
wtf dude.
>>
>>70077186

Fuck you

Most of us betas are betas because genetics. Low test, high estrogen, manlets, weak jaws, shit voices, weak, small feminine features

The effort vs return isnt even worth it plus we have to put in 10000x more effort than just the average person

Fuck you

>le 6'1 full bearded deep voice man wondering why everyone isnt like him
>>
Isn't it kind of by definition that betas will be the majority? The whole point of being alpha is either independence or leading betas.
>>
What advice would you give to someone who's constantly the laughing stock of other people
>>
>>70079055
the friendzone exists
>>
>>70079994
That's a fair response. Also worth noting that alphas really don't give a fuck about what betas do with their own life. I feel like OP is a beta in denial.
>>
>>70079930
One's happiness shoukd come from within, not from external factors like what people think and how people treat you.
>>
>>70080069
Stay home on the internet and avoid people. Don't shoot any schools if you can.
>>
File: life-sucks-drop-out.jpg (81 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
life-sucks-drop-out.jpg
81 KB, 750x1000
>>70079523
This. Exactly this.
>>
>>70080125
Or a girl.
Women are always bitching about beta men when they're part of the problem.
>>
>>70078873
>he thinks worthiness is judged by how much he's liked by women

You're improving for your own sake, not everyone elses you faggot beta.
>>
This thread ends with "We're all going to die eventually and none of this matters."
>>
>>70080135
>One's happiness shoukd come from within
Humans are social creatures we are programmed to base our social value based on what others say this means nothing at all. Even chimps get depressed when they arent wanted by other chimps.
>>
File: WP_20160405_17_43_06_Pro (2).jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160405_17_43_06_Pro (2).jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
>>70080069
>>
>>70079055
friend zone is them ghosting the guy and the guy not getting it.

>>70079753
Funny part is that you're one too.

>>70080204
Image is everything.
>>
>>70080544
>image is everything
gotta suck being this shallow
>>
>>70079828

you've given a high school social outcast hope anon, this is what I seek. Im finishing my undergrad but my number is still 1.
>>
>>70080544
look at this fucking shill
this place has gone down the toilet
>>
>>70080615
Our species is shallow for fuck sake people will treat you like shit for wearing certain clothing freaking clothing not even your personality.
>>
>>70080420

Ah, another "magical" supplement

The only thing that makes me feel good is alcohol.

n00tropics (or whatever the fuck they're called), all the popular vitamins, 8 hours of sleep, meditation, etc. were all complete memes
>>
>>70077186
How do you know by looking at them that they aren't trying to improve themselves?
>>
>>70078873
Oh i get it, you're insane.
>>
>>70080615
Perhaps it was a reference to how the average pleb thinks. Not a reference to his own beliefs. In which case, it's decent advise.
>>
>>70079523
>I was the shit in high school and I still am

Nothing is more pathetic than people who can never leave high school.
>>
>>70080751
It's just another shill sliding with anti-MGTOW bullshit.
Fuck this place.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP[1].png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP[1].png
51 KB, 657x527
>>70079994

truth. i'm a great example of this. basically an alpha personality with the mind and inner person working at an alpha level but since puberty i've been beta and was wrecked by it. all my friends in life were mostly alpha bro jock types who got thru puberty unscathed. out of my dozen or so buds, i was the only one destroyed by puberty. this meant that inwardly i had alpha traits like my friends but outwardly i looked like a typical r9k poster. over time, i became more beta socially because people don't buy that you're alpha if you don't look alpha; u gotta both look the part and be the part.

i had this confirmed thru my internet posting on 4chan and plebbit. on plebbit i'm one of the best commenters the site has ever had and i basically am a great representative for /pol/acks over on that shitty site. anonymous posting where ppl can't see what i look like or know who i am is how i know that your post is right 100 pct. no matter what i have done in life/will do, my genetics are shit tier and i can't do enough to change. as a person/brain, i feel really good knowing that i'm alpha-tier but even that isn't enough and it is truly soul crushing because it's just hopeless/game over for me.

the effort to be even an average non-beta is just not worth it plus it's just not possible. oh yea, i also got health issues which are like having multiple sclerosis so im fucked.

tl;dr: ur right
>>
>>70077186
Social groups have the following structure:

Alpha--The natural leader. Only the alpha has access to females.
Beta--The Alpha's right hand man, second in command. He becomes the Alpha if the original Alpha leaves the group or somehow loses his status.
Regular--Ordinary members. The number can range from one to dozens. They have a looser pecking order.
Omega--The reject. Almost not even in the group. If the group downsizes, the omega is first to be driven off, and one of the regulars will be selected by the group to become the new omega. There is always an omega.

This social structure is universal among social animals.
>>
>>70077621
This guy is answering you correctly
>>
File: 1459711059144.png (173 KB, 531x315) Image search: [Google]
1459711059144.png
173 KB, 531x315
>>70080730
It helps when taken with other drugs as part of the complex therapy.
>>
>>70080840
Its hard to forget something that triggers your primal ego that demands for you to be the shit all the time, all of those bad highschool memories they are a blow to that ego.
>>
>>70080299
Just because we are social doesn't mean our happiness should purely come from external validation.

Most of the time people who are internally happy are loved by people anyway because their presence is comforting and genuine.

But definitely having friends helps in self improvement because they see you in a way that might take you years to disicver for yourself alone.
>>
>>70077186
Go fuck yourself.
If these losers want to live life like this, that's their problem, not yours.
Stop being such a faggot over it.
>>
>>70077186
>self defeating betas

I use to be one, then worked on myself and grew out of it. For a while I tried to really help fellow anons and friends, but the sadsack attitude was too much.

Remember when /r9k/ was new? And over the months it slowly became beta-central, I couldn't take it anymore.

Browsing /r9k/ now is like a roladex of bad excuses. Any piece of advice, fucking anything at all will be instantly turned down with a list of shitty reasons not to leave their computers and waifus.
>>
>>70080899
>basically an alpha personality with the mind and inner person working at an alpha level

That was never true or you'd be an alpha, not a beta.
>>
>>70081073
>Just because we are social doesn't mean our happiness should purely come from external validation.
Only insane people or the stupid are happy without reason.
>>
>>70080899
tfw I'm 6'2 with full beard

Life is gay anway, my friend. I promise. Play the hand you were dealt and keep kicking ass.
>>
>>70081057
Yeah but normal people realize high school was shit and they move on.
People that can never leave high school are the fags that PEAKED in high school and go on to have shit jobs like working at a gas station.
>>
File: sethchart1.jpg (39 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
sethchart1.jpg
39 KB, 640x437
>>70080899

The darkest times are always before down.

You can always try to be happy in your own way.
>>
>>70081093
I just don't really care anymore.
Plus I'm getting too old for this "you're secretly a wonderful person" bullshit.
If I were younger, then I would have some serious soul searching to do. At this point I'm just gonna ride the gravy train until the wheels come off.
Then I guess it's time to kill myself.
>>
>>70081093
thank you! someone who (I think) understands. I used to be a fat fucking autistic laughingstock until college where I made it my mission to be better. I'm not ripping on betas I just hate seeing people that can be better throw that chance away
>>
>>70080899
truth. i'm a great example of this. basically an hetero personality with the mind and inner person working at a hetero level but since puberty i've been homo and was wrecked by it. all my friends in life were mostly hetero bro jock types who got thru puberty unscathed. out of my dozen or so buds, i was the only one destroyed by puberty. this meant that inwardly i had hetero traits like my friends but outwardly i looked like a typical tumblr poster. over time, i became more homo socially because people don't buy that you're hetero if you don't look hetero; u gotta both look the part and be the part.

i had this confirmed thru my internet posting on /lgbt/ and grindr. on /lgbt/ i'm one of the best commenters the site has ever had and i basically am a great representative for redditors over on that shitty site. anonymous posting where ppl can't see what i look like or know who i am is how i know that your post is right 100 pct. no matter what i have done in life/will do, my genetics are shit tier and i can't do enough to change. as a person/brain, i feel really good knowing that i'm hetero-tier but even that isn't enough and it is truly soul crushing because it's just hopeless/game over for me.

the effort to be even an average non-homo is just not worth it plus it's just not possible. oh yea, i also got health issues which are like having multiple sclerosis so im fucked.

tl;dr: ur right
>>
>>70081167
That sounds like nonsense. There is no "reason" for this existence that we know of. If you are waiting for a reason to be happy, you will either have to make one up or wait forever.
>>
>>70080899
but seriously, did you try working out? you just have to look muscular and you can do anything to chicks
>>
>>70081167

I can't imagine living alive where your happiness is determined by what random people think.

I'd rather be'insane' than be a slave and have my happiness be pulled by enwhims of other people.

How do you will with being alone, I'm curious.
>>
>>70080615
It's not shallow at all. By not using or not improving your image, you are telling other people you don't care and therefore they shouldn't either. It doesn't matter if image is shallow, what matters is what that image can do for you once you have it. It's supposed to open doors, to get you inside.
>>
>>70080125
>Also worth noting that alphas really don't give a fuck about what betas do with their own life. I feel like OP is a beta in denial.

This times a million.

Only betas care about betas, only fat feminists care about fat feminists.

Same goes for manlet threads. They're either started by manlets, or by a tall, frustrated beta that's pissed off about shorter guys getting girlfriends.
>>
>>70081167
>>70081057
My man Africa serving up some truth!
>>
>>70081276
how old are you? if youre under 40 you can still have a fucking fantastic life. Shit, I mean ray kroc didnt even build mcdonalds to what it is today until he was in his 60's and when he did that he became a billionaire
>>
>>70077186
At some point I just stopped caring. People very much like to draw lines. They use lines to try and make themselves feel better. At some point you realize pleasing others other matters if it benefits you. Caring about appearances is meaningless beyond a minimal degree of public decency.

Let people work to please others, I'd rather work to please myself.
>>
>>70081307
and I'd have gotten away with it too if not for those meddling cocks
>>
>>70081390
How do you deal with being alone*

Damn mobile...
>>
>>70081436
>bahamas
>africa
>>
>>70081222
The ego demand satisfaction and when it doesnt the brain makes you depressed and eventually suicidal because we humans are pleasure seeking apes theres no longer a reason to live if you cant be happy.

I cant do it Im not stupid like you people I dont believe in this hope nonsense I have already determined I will never be happy.
>>
>>70080420
>>70080730
>>70081049

Actually, of all the supplements out there, Magnesium is one of the most useful to take. Most of us have a deficiency in it, to some degree or another. Like a Vitamin D deficiency, it's one of those slower killers hiding in plain sight, yet easy to fix.
>>
>>70081528
>I have already determined I will never be happy

Then kill yourself nigger.
You're an idiot and you deserve to die.
>>
>>70081528
There's a way out.

It depends on where you get pleasure from. There are wholesome and unwholesome pleasures.
>>
>>70081528
I called it
>>70080229
>>
>>70081390
Yes being a sociopath would be great since I could no longer care about other's opinions.

I just distract my mind from my suicidal thoughts when Im alone.
>>
File: dennis1.jpg (39 KB, 1064x900) Image search: [Google]
dennis1.jpg
39 KB, 1064x900
>>70081222
>peaked in high school
>>
>>70079994

le 6'2" deep voiced man here, sans beard.

I'm a bitch too, or at least I use to be.

Working on myself and learning a lot of things late. Life makes so much more sense now.

t. Product of Single Mother Home

P.S. single mothers are a scourge against society.
>>
>>70081663

Just because your happiness doesn't depend on other people, doesn't mean you can agree or disagree about their opinions.

You will die alone, no matter how you put it. Might as well learn to die or live with grace.
>>
>>70081608
I hate nonexistence more than living this horrible life.
>>70081620
I am sorry anon but I cannot do it my simian ego demands alot.
>>70081650
I am not a nihilist I am just stating the only reason we exist is the chase the pleasure created by our brains, without dopamine we wouldnt do anything at all.
>>
>>70081689
Yes there are losers that peaked in high school.
People that were the most popular guy/girl in school and now sell grapes on the side of the road.
>>
>>70081813
>I hate nonexistence more than living this horrible life

So the real answer is you're not suicidal at all, you're an attention whore.
>>
>>70079994
I know a guy. He's extremely attractive, 6'3", and constantly has women hanging off of him. I applaud him, but god damn he is insufferable to be around. Most of the women leave relatively quickly and he cycles through girlfriends. I have never known a bigger manchild.

However, it does show me simply being attractive will get you girls, but it won't keep them.

I'm happy with my lot.
>>
>>70081297
I honestly think I'm the guy you're talking about, that you see on the street every day. Tall and handzum but pathetically hunched. Sorry to darken your day when you see me, but it's from when I saw my dad's dick at 2 years old, and saw how crooked his pelvis was, which I immediately copied for the next 20 years. DESU i just came to terms with this this weekend, when I quit smoking weed for a couple days. I'm high now though.
>>
>>70081813

What's worse, being aware you're wounded and continually picking it open or actually healing that wound?
>>
>>70081839
lmao keep telling yourself that while alphas and chads talk their way into managerial positions. No shit some high school losers would end up in shit but most dont.
>>
i'm working on it.

my only hurdle is I'm not a charming conversationalist, am awkward around both genders, i'm not ugly, girls have hit on me very brazenly and i 100% drop the ball everytime it happens. its not helping in the gf department. watdo.
>>
>>70081388

can't work out. like i said, got a disease that is like MS so my body is weak as fuck and i can't lift or really run. i used to be a Divisin 1 level athlete in high school but that was before i stopped with sports. i woulda gotten a D1 scholarship in my sport if i didn't get sick.

i think about suicide every day now and have for 2 yrs. im 26. life went so wrong for me. at least im redpilled tho amirite? lol

fuck
>>
File: 197.png (124 KB, 401x540) Image search: [Google]
197.png
124 KB, 401x540
>>70081528
fuck happiness
hows the Bahamas basedAnon?
>>
>>70081941
>No shit some high school losers would end up in shit but most dont

Visit the US some time, kiwi.
>>
>>70081939
I cant heal the wound.
>>
>>70082021
>got a disease that is like MS so my body is weak as fuck

Then you shouldn't have a girlfriend or breed. Don't want that shit in the gene pool.
>>
>>70081663
does others' opinion really matter when you're above average intelligent and they're borderline retarded relative to you?
does an aristocrat care about what the plebs think about him?

you've got one life.
you want to die thinking "Dammit, George, why didn't you become an alpha like Trump?!"

the "le if you don't care about other people's opinion then you're stupid x'D" meme is only about people who don't even have the ability to doubt themselves because they're so stupid.

if you doubt yourself and have self critic that means you're already in the top ~20% IQ in the world.

realize self critic is a tool, not a dogma to live by.
>>
I might have some issues but at least I don't spend my time fishing for validation on an internet forum like a fucking aspie B-)
>>
>>70081916
doesn't matter if you happen to be the biggest, slouchiest, most autistic beta in the world. As long as you realise that the version of yourself can be better and that you're actively working to improve yourself and your future, you are already more alpha than every r9k manchild on earth. Good luck brother and I hope we cross paths one day as top tier alphas.
>>
>>70082118
Africa bro... every thing you've said in this thread has struck a cord with me and made me feel something until the self-depreciating parts. Other people heal the wound, you said it yourself.
>>
File: 1458896935369.png (242 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458896935369.png
242 KB, 640x480
>>70081782
tell us your story, m8.
how did you overcome thyself?
>>
>>70082287
>Africa bro
>bahamas
>africa
>>
>>70081782
What about life makes so much sense to you now anon?
>>
>>70082179
>does others' opinion really matter when you're above average intelligent and they're borderline retarded relative to you?
Its an uncontrollable instinct anon, only sociopaths cannot care about what people think of them.
>the "le if you don't care about other people's opinion then you're stupid x'D" meme is only about people who don't even have the ability to doubt themselves because they're so stupid.
No both happy people are stupid because they have the intelligence to analyze their life critically and realize they should be depressed.
>>
>>70081813
>the only reason we exist is the chase the pleasure created by our brains

we exist to experience God, not dopamine
our bodies exist to want pleasure, but as you know, pleasure only fulfills the body
>>
>>70081978
learn pickup and if you've ever played Dark souls, think of life like that. Only through failure can we see success. I used to be shit with girls and now I'm a bit better but have a long way to go and you can be damn sure that im willing to fail in front of hundreds of girls if it means I learn how to succeed next time.
>>
>>70082287
>Africa
he just can't stop
>>
>>70082118

There's a way out And its within. I don't wanna prolyterize but search for it, the answer is there.
>>
>>70082084
is it really that different? like what type of guys were the "cool kids" in america? over here, as long as you were confident enough and chill enough, you were one of them. isnt that the same for every where else?
>>
>>70082415
100% best way to be a fedora slingin' neckbeard permavirge right there. The only way this works is if you're a complete sociopath that has no emotional investment in others or themselves.
>>
>>70082514
>isnt that the same for every where else?

No.
>>
No thanks. I don't need to prove myself to anyone else.
>>
>>70082497
I already know the cure but I am mentally incapable of doing it.
>>
File: 141.png (345 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
141.png
345 KB, 439x500
>>70081782
single mother here too
dad is an autist
mom is a bitch who divorced him and got nothing out of it

i want to improve myself, so that i cant start a family, but its hard when i hate my own
>>
>>70082634

Then you must train.

To achieve effortless happiness, you must out in a lot of effort. Paradoxical but its the truth.

Kinda like rich people, no not rich baby's, I mean people who worked hard to be rich and can now afford to coast through life because they gave in maximum effort.
>>
>>70082720
>single mother here

You can't be a single mother when you're a dude.
>>
Also, why do I need a girlfriend? What is in it for me besides sex?
>>
>>70082531
I mean through pickup techniques I've learned to to make friends way more easily and hold way more memorable conversations with girls so how is that fedora slingin? fucking lmao
>>
>>70082808
Stop responding to an obvious attention whore.
>>
>>70082021
ah okay, thanks for clearing that up, buddy.
what can you still do? do you have hobbies? for example, you could create music on computer, even with this disease, right?

don't give up, mate. if you're here, that means you're way more intelligent than the average. use that potential. one road ended in your life, yes, that's tragic.

but I wish you'd carve a new road for yourself that leads to glory.
I sincerely wish the best for you.
>>
>>70082819
>>70082720
my b anon, *have a single mother
>>
>>70078873
This, bail if it's not working, don't remain 'friends'.

That's literally all there is to it.
>>
>>70082415
This may just be the most autistic post I've ever read.
>>
>>70082808
Obtaining wealth is different from trying to shut down your ego. I wish I could make it stop but everytime I try to do something I get depressed and hopeless and want to die. Its like a curse in my brain telling me Im garbage for not satisfying it at all.
>>
>>70082859
Because it treats it like a repetitive task. Like you're just doing a job. Doing that may make that task easier, but it kind of misses the point of those interactions.
>>
>>70082371
>be intelligent
>realize life is not perfect and no one will pamper you
>get depressed
>be even more intelligent
>realize being depressed all throughout your life is retarded and leads nowhere
>>
>>70082634
Posture guy here. It sounds like you're sufffering from a lack of face-to-face human interaction, most likely from shame. Here's how I'm currently working on my depression and self-induced autism: Every time I improve something about my body, I think about how I can use my new-found self familiarity to bring joy to other people through casual interaction.
If you're already a ripped /fit/bro, maybe focus on making money so you can take groups of people out to dinner.
>>
Until you realize you'll always be a beta compared to someone who's more alpha than you, whether it be them having a better career/education, more money, and better women.

You never win if you keep judging your success by being better than someone else.
>>
File: 1128.png (74 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1128.png
74 KB, 500x497
>>70082415
radical
>>
File: ip123.jpg (116 KB, 805x737) Image search: [Google]
ip123.jpg
116 KB, 805x737
>>70082720
I know this feel
>>
>>70083051
whats your point? whether I enjoyed my previous interactions or not is irrelevant because now I'm more comfortable with women and don't have trouble getting a date. for me, the end more than justifies the means
>>
Basically what I'm saying is this. Seeing people smile as a result of my actions is the only thing that makes me happy. Call me egotistic i guess.
>>
>>70082157
no one's talking about breeding retard

it's not like 'the gene pool' even matters anymore. designer babies are already a thing, antibiotics, vaccines, and vasectomies exist, physical longetivity isn't even important when we've got at most a few dozen centuries before the singularity, climate change and overpopulation, etc etc
>>
You guys are idiots. The whole beta/alpha thing doesn't matter anymore. And the whole NEET thing is just people not giving a fuck anymore because to doesn't matter.

Just stay home and do your own thing, your own hobbies etc.
>>
>>70083307
>vaccines

You had me going till you mentioned something that doesn't actually exist.
>>
>>70083222
If dates are what you want then yeah great. Comfortable interactions with women isn't the end goal. You'll realize after enough "success" that you're actually looking for something completely different and much simpler (yet harder to achieve) than you first thought.
>>
>>70083171
shut up SK nobody cares what you think, especially Japanese LMAO
>>
>>70083057
I know sadness is not logical but this is just an automatic response to pessimistic thinking. My ego is not about pampering its about me showing ways Im logically and socially superior to others meaning Im mentally a competitive person. As a child I was very egotistical because I was smarter than most kids my age but as I got older and more socially self aware I stopped using my intelligence as an attribute to stoke my ego after all this species doesnt care about how smart you are, they insult smart people all the time, its all about that social rep dont mistake this for ranting its just what I think.
>>
>>70082415
>>70083222
good point of view

>>70082531
why have emotional investment in plebs?
especially in women?
I'm not saying you should be treating them badly on purpose, but come on.
the shortest way to fuck yourself up is emotional investment in people who don't deserve it.
>>
>>70083427
dude my goal from the start was to not be socially autistic anymore and i got it so i think we have different goals in mind. What kind of "other things" are you talking about?
>>
>>70083459
Here's the secret:
YOU CAN START BEING NICE ANY TIME YOU WANT
>>
>>70083595
Niceness is weakness you must be an asshole if you want respect.
>>
File: 1368565526050.jpg (26 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1368565526050.jpg
26 KB, 645x773
>tfw I got an internship in a firm without education after being a shutin neet for 5 years and having no friends in school

not even flipping burgers either
>>
>>70077186
There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. You degenerate fags made that a dirty word. If you want women to stop being sluts you need to stop being manwhores as well.
>>
>>70079994
>Being this insecure

Are you serious? I'm tall, dark and handsome and I've had random girls fuck me within 30 minutes of meeting them multiple times. Parties, in the street, night clubs, all over. You're just bitter and that's why women don't want you.
>>
Fuck you too.
>>
>>70083676
And now we know why you have a shitty life.
>>
>>70083542
I'm not saying emotional investment is the endgoal, but emotions are a vital part of the human body. It affects us on all levels. By not allowing yourself to have certain basic human connections, you really fuck yourself up. You go long enough without a genuine relationship with someone, you end up going off on a search for your next waifu.
>>
>>70083676
true, but people should be cautious when one decides to be an 'asshole'. There's the type of asshole that's insufferable and an asshole that is confident, knows and get what he wants.
>>
>>70081369
Dang Boy go back to autism land or please say hello to my grandfather but therefor you have to kill yourself fag.
No seriously I can understand that some people might be depressed but if you lack of humor there ar no strings attached go go go chuuu chuuu don't wait forever you can end it now, why watch the adds for a movie you don't like.
>>
>>70079994
>5'9 manlet
> Great athletic genes
> Good looking
>decent shape
>more gamma than alpha
>see women as inferior so never had much issue getting laid
>no issues landing a job
>people enjoy my stories and my commanding voice
>lost my virginity to a 5'11 girl

Tldr my lack of height hasn't effect me too much in life.
>>
>>70083776
I would sincerely congratulate you if I wouldn't think you should be rather afraid for being blown up anyday
>>
>>70081444
>if youre under 40 you can still have a fucking fantastic life.
what if you're 39?
>>
>>70083676
*unleashes katana*
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>70083676
People will respect you if you put aside whatever your childish definition of an "asshole" is.
>>
>>70084348
no worries, I'm not near brussels or molenbeek
>>
>>70083953
Its a fact humans respect jerks and assholes more than decent people, like Donald Trump for example hes the definition of an asshole:
obnoxious
highly confident
very socially competent
unphased by the opinions of others
boisterous disposition

As you can see people love him compared to a boring old dude like Rand Paul, it just human psychology anon theres a reaosn why those douchey jocks are always the the most popular people in both school and college.
>>70084111
The truth is that we were lied too, being nice is weakness you are better off being an asshole.
>>
>>70080120
It does if you let it.

There's complications because modern society expects men and women and boys and girls to compete and exist in the same environment, which is bullshit.

In the past, women had their sphere, and men had theirs, which gave them importance.
Now, men have been robbed of their importance in the eyes of women by the welfare state and the (((free market))) access to jobs available to women.

Women are pushed into the same jobs as men of their equivalent "value", and they intrinsically cannot look up to a man who they are told and who is in economic terms their "equal" or inferior.
Robbed of this sense of "this man is worthwhile, this man can have children with me and it will be nice", women only get that sense from millionaires and celebrities, and are encouraged to program their minds to operate in a distorted mirror of male sexuality - to go with what gives them "tingles", as TRS puts it, rather than being socially guided (or economically incentivised, if you would rather emphasise the change in market systems that took place) into finding a man who is a "match" and building a FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP with.

Now it's all about using men for sexual, financial, status, and emotional gratification, with very little in return except sex and children, which can be revoked at any time.

We need to make some radical changes if we win.
Changes that will piss off the dumb, the degenerate, the r-selected, and the cowardly "libertarians" among you.

Prohibit contraception and gender integration in education and the workforce.
>>
>>70080651
Work on your shit man, focus on school and getting a good job. College wasn't that great to me either, but I worked on my body, how I dressed, and my confidence. Moved to a new place and changed my life completely.

If you're a positive, attractive person that's driven to great things you will get attention from women.

Sex is way easier to come by now, lost track of my number. It's probably North of 30, not that that's super amazing or anything. I just don't count because that's for faggots that are trying to compensate.
>>
>>70079994
Low testosterone can be fixed relatively easily. Eat healthily and more protein, go to the gym, and take testosterone supplements if you need to. Shitty food lowers male testosterone.
>>
>>70084411
You're literally an idiot if you think Trump supporters love him because he's an asshole.
>>
>>70084411
>actual, unironic tumblr-tier labeling
Brainlets get out REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70084411
Consider this: The same thing that drives assholes to be assholes is the same thing that drives great people to do great things for society.
>>
>>70082157
>Then you shouldn't have a girlfriend or breed. Don't want that shit in the gene pool.
asshole
>>
>>70077186
I hate lazy people who don't try.

I was an awkward autist in High School. I still am. However at least I can hold down a job and support myself. My means are humble but I'm at least an independent adult.

I can take pride in that much. I could have given up and moved in with mommy but I didn't. I forced myself to change my circumstances.
>>
>>70084320
>5'9
>manlet
>>
>>70084411
agreed. Wish I had someone to tell me back in middle school that image was everything and that you're better off mentally by being a jerk.
>>
>>70084801
Anything under 6'0" is a manlet.
>>
>>70084555
i love him because (people) think he's an asshole
i can relate
>>
>>70083449
But actually he isn't wrong at all. Start practicing some yoga or at least start some meditation that always helps to gain some distance to your life your problems and you gonna feel calmed down and dizzy not this helplessness and frustration that starts devouring you every day as soon as you wake up and following you into your hollow routine.
>>
>>70084499
we need arranged marriage

I honestly believe arranged marriage needs to be brought back.

Romance was the first feminism
>>
>>70084907
Shut up Germany nobody cares what you think. You know as well as I do we're waiting for that SK / Japan bantz.
>>
>>70084907
I dunno about the rest of that shit but I take yoga just because a lot of hot chicks take yoga.
>>
>>70084931
>Romance was the first feminism
Somebody emblazon that on a fedora.
>>
>>70084823
If you're unpopular and are bitter about that aspect, it's because you ARE and WERE an ACTUAL jerk, that overcompensated by coming off as a super-nice faggot snake in middle school.
>>
>>70084931
theres still romance in arranged marriages :)
>>
>>70085036
I'm not saying marriage has to be loveless, but love alone isn't the basis of a family. It's a contract, it's something greater, it's the uniting of two families not just two people who have feelings for each other.

The whole concept of dating in bars/clubs or at school and picking partners like it's done today was foreign in the West for most of its history.
>>
>>70084872
stop lying to yourself, anything under 6'2 is practically female
>>
>>70085080
Back in middle school I was a gamer, artist and comic book guy when everyone else wasn't into that kind of stuff. I didn't really pay attention to the outer world except the bubble for myself and my friends.
>>
>>70084555
That is why hes so popular have you notice it always the asshole politicians being popular, its always the assholes who are popular. Assholes run the world being an asshole is a ticket to winning at life. Politics towards democracy is just the candidate hacking into the parts of your brain that respond to respect and like thus asshole politicians are always respected while silent ones are ignored, you prove this all the time by photoshoppping Trump a douche pushing a nerd like Jeb Bush into the locker.
>>
>>70085279
>That is why hes so popular

Stopped reading there. I'm 95% sure everything you've said is b8 and you're a redditor shilling for bernie.
>>
>>70085218
Ok, so, you sound like you were a jerk, then what's the problem? Keep doing your thing man.
>>
>>70085130
Of course there can be but it's not the FOUNDATION of the marriage. That's the point

Marriage needs to be treated like getting a job again. You just have to do it, and you may come to love it but it's not the only reason to do it.
>>
File: 1459229295532.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459229295532.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>>70084801
>>70084872
>>70085206
>>
>>70085036
>le hat maymay

>>70085179
This.

If you met a woman in a bar, it was because she was a whore. If you met her at university, it was because she was a nun.

Now, if you meet a woman in a bar, it's still because she's a whore, and, well...
>>
No such thing as beta or alpha. If you couldn't socialize in high school you're just autistic
>>
>>70085080
Assholes are rarely bitter they are too self absorbed to be depressed.
>>70085359
I dont care about Bernie, but Im pointing something out that the assholes in every democratic election are always the most popular people.
>>
>>70084872
>Anything under 6'0" is a manlet.
according to who?
>>
>>70085378
I was a pacifist. So how did you get jerk from that? LMAO
>>
>>70085426
>but Im pointing something out that the assholes in every democratic election are always the most popular people

That has literally never been true. Fuck off with your weak b8.
>>
>>70085279

Alright, I'll explain it to you simply.

You are a child.
You are a child.
You are a child.
Go back to /b/.
>>
>>70085412
>le women are whores modern society is full of degenerates meme that anon is taking seriously

Societies and cultures shift over time. You can't apply what was once a social norm on modern times. The way people interact is completely different now. Don't conflate shit.
>>
>>70085279
>>70085279
This isn't Naruto world, bro, silence doesn't equal power. Christ.
>>
>>70083676
Niceness is no weakness, it's a favor that you make in order to do thinks fast and easy. But weak people and I say not physical weak people but weak minded people can't think that far, and gonna mistake it with weakness or even fear. Uselessly prolonging or harden procedures for both sides.
>>
>>70085693
Oh plz the ones that run human society are anything but nice, niceness is a weakness it makes you vulnerable to being manipulated by people.
>>70085633
When did I say silence equals power? I said the assholes always get the most social praise compared to the non-assholes.
>>70085532
I have nothing against Trump but he is an asshole you can smell the ego on him from the T.V. I dont mean asshole in a bad way I mean it in an actual way.
>>
>>70077186
Beta you born , beta you die
>>
>>70077186
What if you're a wizard that has transcended above the feels of no GF and attained ultimate power.
>>
>>70083676
Do you really think assholes get respect? Don't you think people won't make fun of them just because one is a asshole you poor soul, I'm sure you observed on several occasions how cashiers said thank you for beieng such an asshole now I'm gonna do my job extra fast?
You literally understand nothing.
>>
>>70079195
But if I get an ugly gf most people will lose respect for me including girls. They'll say, "well that's his value". My family in particular will be disappointed.
>>
>>70085887
>the ones that run human society are anything but nice

Are you joking? Every single 1st world country leader right now is cucked and beta as shit. Not a single one of them is an asshole.
Why do you think the world is such a shitty place right now?
>>
>>70086014
>Don't you think people won't make fun of them just because one is a asshole you poor soul,
The asshole is unphased by what people think of them.
>>
>>70085887
>>70085887
Please stop drawing power from our arguments. You're saying that the human asshole is a nice, popular thing that draws crowds of people. That's at the core of your belief system. Please reread the OP and rethink your life, for the good of us all.
>>
>>70086014
I don't think you understand what he's talking about. Read my comments. There's different types of assholes. You associate the word 'asshole' with insufferable person. The successful assholes are those who are aggressive, dominant, confident, etc. It seems like they are running people over all the time (which I have no problem doing lmao)
>>
>>70077186
No, there isn't. Drives me crazy that i used to be one
>>
>>70086100
This guy took "put the pussy on a pedestal" one step further - he puts other guys assholes on a pedestal. Self-esteem issues much?
>>
>>70086057
>my family
your poor dad and bros... no hot nudes for them to jack off to
>>
>>70085018
You are complaining but you don't want advice? Do you see this that's what you are doing with your life, I'm sure you had a lot of occasions to change your life but you are just stuck in your moor of hatred and self-pity.
Another tip: There is nothing more unsexy for a girl than a guy complaining about his life if there is something that girls can smell better than fear it is self-pity.
>>
>>70086297
>Self-esteem issues much?

The guy is deluded and suicidal. What do you think?
>>
Cmon guys, stop angrily arguing with him and start making fun of him with me.
>>
>>70086329
I'm the one giving advice dumbass.
>>
>>70079930
More like now we can stop caring about little things.
>>
>>70086302
I'm not looking for something "hawt", just respectfully and conventionally attractive. My brother currently is dating his first gf who is fucking obeast. Shit is so cringe.
>>
>just be confident and walk up to the hot girl and talk to her, it will work I swear!

Bull fucking shit. Im 6,0, buzzcut haircut, i brush my teeth and bathe every day, i wear normal clothes and nothing with star wars or dragon con shit, clean shaven, i am average build and go to the gym everyday after work, i also have no social anxiety, and i can easilly walk up to a woman and talk to her. Multiple times i have gotten their phone numbers, facebooks, and guess how many dates i got? Fucking zero

Wanna know why? Because any woman who is a 5/10 or above these days only wants a fucking 10/10 guy, no woman will give you even one chance for a night out unless you are adonis from their point of view or super rich, so forgive me as i laugh hysterically at woman constantly telling guys how they objectify women when it is in fact them who do that shit to men
>>
>>70086106
I am just observant anon.
>>70086297
I dont respect assholes infact I have some weird urge to hit them.
>>
>>70086540
yes, blame the women for not conforming to your social standards
that will get you laid
>>
>>70086503
I'd go for a 4/10 ... but I need to work on my body first.
>>
>>70078873
>women having sound judgement
kek'd
>>
>>70086540
>and guess how many dates i got? Fucking zero

If you didn't actually ask them out on a date and just waited for them to do it, then it's obvious why you never got one.
>>
>>70086657
the blame rests on women. period. you can't argue this.
>>
>>70086657
>its your fucking fault for women being total cunts

Fuck off, tumblr
>>
File: 1421630666608.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1421630666608.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>>70077186
>>
>>70086718
My issue is I'm an Indian looking mexican. Most girls just find me repulsive.
>>
>>70086810
No it doesn't. Its takes two to tango.
>>
I don't hate. I pity them, because i know i've been there and i know how hard it is and i know how fucking great it is to pull yourself out of that tailspin and see the world with different eyes.
>>
>>70086100
So why are you?
>>
>>70086792
>implying they were not asked out
>>
>>70086540
No its all about confidence I have seen ogre looking guys get lots of pretty pussy, women arent logical anon if you can put ideas in their head into what think they you are then you can lay them.
>>70086876
Instinct I cant help but care about what others think of me.
>>
>>70086849
Oh well, that's bad luck senpai.
but what's with latinas?
>>
>>70086861
That's categorically false. Women have a laundry list of things they want and it's absurd. There's no way that we can randomly go out into the world, with no knowledge of what they want. We run into a wall of THEIR making, not our making. We have no choice in the matter. You're literally trying to hit a moving target, blind.
>>
>>70086861
>guy bending over backwards to please a woman to seek her attention
>he is the one at fault and being an asshole
>>
>>70086628
Being bad is fun, you should try it some time. If you're literally a self-closeted gay and have been morally overcompensating since birth, you should try solo anal play. It helps.
>>
>>70086984
>Women have a laundry list of things they want

And men don't.
Right.
>>
>>70086994
I'm saying they're both at fault retard.
>>
>>70086972
This. Hispanics have the option of their own women. Asian men don't have this option unless you're Chinese or Korean that lives in a majority town. All Hispanics have to do is go back to their people and all of a sudden situations change.
>>
File: 1446213898418.jpg (31 KB, 497x467) Image search: [Google]
1446213898418.jpg
31 KB, 497x467
>tfw "disgusting beta who doesn't work on myself"
>still manage to catch a couple 'mires from some tatted up bar sluts who work at my dad's favorite watering hole

What do I do /pol/
>>
>>70087061
It's different for us. We get ATTRACTED to women, so we SEE what we want. The other stuff comes later.
>>
>>70086445
Do you want to proof your asshole theory? I'm sorry to say you are the repulsive one
>>
>>70087147
If you think it isn't the same for women, you should stop eating that lead paint.
>>
>>70086838
>total cunts
It's your inability to step back and see yourself objetively that has led you to use such absive language.
>i also have no social anxiety, and i can easilly walk up to a woman and talk to her
That's the problem, women don't like pompous fucks. You sound like the type of guy that doesn't respect his own mother, the only type of man I'd have an interest in killing.
>>
>>70086944
>No its all about confidence I have seen ogre looking guys get lots of pretty pussy

This is literally a lie
>>
>>70087203
Go look at Bree Olsen's OKCupid profile and tell me, you can hit all that on a RANDOM ENCOUNTER
>>
>>70087249
>one person = all women

Fuck off.
You sound as bad as tumblr.
>>
>>70086944
So why not try and stop or diminish this, this thinking only gonna make you social anxities worse.
>>
>>70087108
Latinas only like white guys(like every other girl) or very machine Hispanic men which unfortunately I'm not.
>>
>>70087222
>going up to a girl and talking to her and having a friendly conversation where you want to get to know her better is "pompous"

Reddit, everybody
>>
>>70087249
attractive people get to make demands because they are in demand. thats true for both genders you fucking retard. thats econ 101
>>
>>70087300
that's most women. They don't have AS LONG a list, but they have a list that's not readily apparent when being hit on. I'm being a realist about it unlike you.
>>
>>70086839
Holy shit, do you expect us to read that whole thing?
I read the first paragraph and disagreed already, that whiny bitch should stop self-mourning.

I grew up in a mudslime parenthouse, both disgusting converts. I was beaten, we always had standard simple food, I was forced to go through all of the muslim shit, study quran and all that.
I was the typical loser in school because of this, never had friends because I was not allowed to spend too much time with the "non-believers".

But I pulled myself out. I worked hard in school, I left my parents and finally realised how shit islam is. I'm studying, working on my body and built up confidence in way I'd never have imagined before.

TLDR nothing is impossible, and it doesn't matter what " traumatising " stuff you went through as a kid
>>
>>70082157
toplel
>>
>>70087386
>that's most women

No its really not.
>>
>>70086972
Is welcome an educated latina but the educated ones try to assimilate their kids by dating white men exclusively.
>>
>>70087369
That's not the point MORON! REGULAR women have lists like this too. It's literally a regular pol thread on a daily basis.
>>
>>70079994

Almost all those things can be fixed or improved with healthy diet and exercise. And don't tell me it's impossible, I was a 5'9 skinnyfat kid with a bowl cut who avoided all social interaction until I was 20. It took years of hard work but now I have a close group of good friends, a solid 10 gf, good physique and a new career thats better for my soul and wallet.

>effort vs return isn't even worth it
Start giving a shit about your own life or just kill yourself.
>>
>>70087444
And /pol/ never exaggerates the problem to super extremes right?
>>
>>70087409
prove it. Go through some OKCupid profiles, pick a random 10, and show me that's not regular.
>>
>>70077186
The only men who deserve hate are cucks who think single moms deserve another chance and not to just starve in a ditch with their unfortunate kid

And I work full time
>>
>>70087047
What the actual fuck are you going about?
>>70087227
Its not a lie confidence is a one way ticket to vagina women are controlled by their cunts os if you send their cunts signals that you are a good male despite how ugly you are they will still fuck you, thats what game is all about playing mind tricks on women to get into their pants.
>>70087313
Diminish what?
>>
File: 1405294581438.jpg (53 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
1405294581438.jpg
53 KB, 476x356
>>70087404
>Holy shit, do you expect us to read that whole thing?

Yes.
>>
>>70087486
>only looking at online profiles on an online dating site

Its like you really do eat paint chips.
>>
>>70077186
>The people that shut be put down are the virgin NEET autists that CHOOSE to stay that way. Why the fuck am I seeing more of these faggots every day?
Western society treats beta males like absolute shit, we are basically a slave class.
>>
Betas are the scourge of the white race and should kill themselves immediately.

You have no chance of pro creating so your existence is futile.
>>
Someone post that comic showing how a woman feels about being spied on and hit by a guy if hes a regular joe versus if he was her ideal man
>>
>>70087555
Online dating profiles are simply the evolution of regular dating. In the past, you'd have to hit on 1000's of chicks to land one, but nowadays, women have their lists in the profile. So while you aren't hitting on 1000's of chicks, you still need to find one that is compatible with you.
>>
>>70081266
god I hope this is true
>>
>>70087324
What are you quoting with your greentext? I don't see it anywhere else in the thread. The part where you imply a platonic friendship. Because that wouldn't be pompous, i agree. Trying to fuck someone, though? Haha
>reddit
>4chan
Same difference. The internet really should be banned from public use, so retards like you can't use OKcupid and breed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.