[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Black Man's Burden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: EcvrZb3[1].png (147 KB, 407x356) Image search: [Google]
EcvrZb3[1].png
147 KB, 407x356
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZExVmr4gqI
>>
One whole hour, and twenty whole minutes, of shit I am not going to listen to.
>>
>>70076717
So you literally want to shoot him. Good to know.
>>
>>70076717
At the very least it's a good response to the "I'm an exceptional black male /pol/ how reform race" meme
>>
>>70076639
Stefan needs to cut these down to 10 minutes at the longest. I just don't care enough to sit here and watch him babble for over an hour.
>>
>>70076717
not an argument
>>
>>70076639
Pretty sure that nigger is just messing with him. The equivalent IQ of 150 but speaking in ebonics, constantly saying uhmm and constantly trying to make irrational arguments. Even repeating shit like muh racism muh inequality. I do not buy it.
>>
File: 1459309373165.png (26 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1459309373165.png
26 KB, 244x226
>>70076717
>>70077057
>>70076950

Stefan is right, pretty much 99% of the time but he has no idea how to be succinct and not boring, and if you have the ability to listen to one of his entire videos then you're just angry about something, because even though he's nice, he's manic the whole fucking time and you're probably just attaching to that feeling, which is easy because he's right 99% of the time anyway.
>>
TL;DW
>>
>>70077062
The black guy wasn't saying that HE believed that shit. He was saying that those were the things that were shoved down his throat incessantly. And sure, it's possible he's lying. But I don't see the purpose. Just because blacks are dumb on average doesn't mean there are absolutely no smart blacks.

Regardless, it's interesting to hear about intra-nigger politics. I knew blacks have a crab mentality, but it's even more of a shame that in the rare event of a smart black guy, they immediately try to brainwash him and send him to DC to get mo money for dem programs.

It's really a shame that the guy was looking for a solution to unfuck his race. But the sad truth is that you can't. They're too dumb to help themselves.
>>
>>70076639
CULT LEADER
>>
>>70078610
If some guy is really a +3 SD "genius" then he wouldn't be brainwashed by some -1 SD nigs, you're attributing too much environment.
>>
>>70079126
That's not fair and you know it. Cornel West is high +2 SD minimum IQ, and he's a bumbling moron when it comes to social and political theory. High IQ does not magically inoculate you from ideology.
>>
>>70079316
I never said he can't be stuck in an inferior ideology rather he can't be convinced of an ideology when there is a 4 SD difference.
>>
>>70079126
>>70079316

What the fuck kind of alien speak is this?
>>
>>70076639
>they're out to personally get me
>nobody argues against religion
>nobody argues against flat earth
>nobody argues against any other system
>no, they only come to attack me
>to take me out of the ring

listening to this guy. nty
>>
>>70079670
Must be tough being dumb huh? :(
>>
>>70079670
+2 SD means two standard deviations above average IQ. +3 standard deviations means you're a genius.
>>
>>70079670
They're talking about standard deviations on the IQ bell curve
>>
>>70079126
That's not what I said. I said they TRY to brainwash their smart people in general.

Obviously he's not brainwashed, considering he's on fucking molyneux's shows talking about this stuff.
>>
>>70079550
It's the pressure of his entire community. EVERY single person in his life from the day he was born. You're making it sound like ONE dumb nigger convinced him of something in a bar one night.
>>
Someone redpill me on how SAT scores can reliably be converted to natural intelligence or IQ, when it's proven you can drastically increase your score if you higher a tutor to train you for them.
>>
>>70079919
Teaching yourself logic increases your IQ.
>>
>>70079919
They correlate. One can be used to predict the other.
>>
DELETE THIS ARGUMENT
>>
>>70079984
So if I higher a tutor to prepare me for SATs and my score increases by 20% as a result, my IQ also went up?
>>
>>70079833

It so tough :(
>>
>>70078610

Ignorance is glorified in black communities.

And they're too materialistic to care otherwise.
>>
File: primo my man.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
primo my man.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>>70080073
IQ is established by tests anyways, and you're expected to score a bit better after each time you take it. This is documented, and you're nitpicking a correlation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzPVQuHVSC0
>>
>>70079919
Interesting thought. Perhaps the whole "find out your IQ by plugging your SAT scores into this calculator" thing only holds true for those untrained. Because this certainly isn't the first time I've heard about how SAT scores highly correlate with IQ and you can convert between them. Maybe it only applies if you just kinda woke up, strolled in, and took the test.

That's how I did it, anyway. Of course, I had to take the "new" version that started including a bullshit grammar trivia section so I dont know what my score correlates to.
>>
>>70080073
I'm not arguing with you. It's a fact that standardized tests correlate to IQ, ESPECIALLY at the macro level, but also individually, albeit less than in a population.

Scores go up because tutors teach you HOW to take the test. I believe they removed the penalty for guessing on the SAT. Also, you should check the actual efficacy of tutors when family income (an correlated IQ) that allow people to PAY for those tutors is factored in. It's a self-fulfilling prophesy that people who CAN pay for tutors have smart kids. I seem to remember some skeptical articles on the subject.
>>
>>70079910
So if a crowd of people 4 SD below your IQ started mumbling about privilege or whatever, you wouldn't question them and their irrational arguments at all? It's the equivalent of a medium IQ individual being brainwashed by a 60 IQ, mentally retarded individual.
>>
>>70076639
tl:dw: Black man raised by parents (father included) who encouraged education in their child. They put him through private schools until HS then he went to a public charter school. He has very high grades and Stefan or the other guy says he probably has an IQ of 150.

He wants some sort of medical related leadership role. His parents and the black community tell him he needs to get into politics to "give back" to the community. Stefan says this probably means mo money fo dem programs.

Black guy doesn't feel comfortable with doing as the other blacks say, and doesn't feel like it should be his responsibility to get gibs for the rest of the lazy niggers.
>>
>>70080073
It's called "epigenetics" and is an extremely interesting field on how enviorment or influences affect gene expression.

What's even more interesting to note, is in a study on rats, epigenetics just didn't end in one generation, but seemed to carry onto the next generation of rats as well.

Essentially, if you remove the selected breeding element, an animal trained in a specific task(bodybuilding, trying to find their way through mazes, etc) will essentially still pass on beneficial traits to their offspring(their childern will develope quicker, better in the given the trained field).

Interesting stuff.
>>
>>70080497
There are plenty of otherwise smart white people in college who have still managed to become brainwashed by SJW bullshit too. Being smart doesn't necessarily prevent people from succumbing to human irrationality and emotion.

But I don't actually think these magical negroes actual get brainwashed. Their communities attempt to, but I don't think they actually succeed. I think the few smart black people who end up advocating for their communities and demanding mo programs live in a constant state of cognitive dissonance, always trying to ignore the reality staring them in the face. They know the truth, but they bury it deep down. Party because they don't want to deal with it. Partly because they need to maintain appearances and social ostracism is a hell of a thing, regardless of your IQ level. I think that last point is key.
>>
>>70080723

Well that's all fucked up den, 'cause Stefan is always getting way too deep in parenting his fans and also he has no idea what it's like to have yo whole community pressuring you since day one to get wit d program, easy shit to understand but only cause I from mississippi.. easy perspective to remember, that.

sleepy time now, good night pol my only friend
>>
>>70079919
There is simply a strong correlation between SAT score and IQ. These are both supposed to measure the underlying g factor in some sense. These are good indicators of positive life outcomes and reasoning abilities. There is a significant amount of evidence to suggest that IQ is both determined by genes and environment, with genes being the dominant factor.

>>70080389
Well, there is a ~0.85 correlation between IQ and SAT scores which could account for test taking abilities, but don't dismiss the phenomenon that good test taking requires intelligence.
>>
>>70077046
I listen while doing other things. They're great for that.
>>
N O T
O
T
>>
>>70081522
nice tripcode dude
>>
>>70080073
your IQ will go up when you realize it's spelled "hire" in the context you're using that word.
>>
>>70081569
hey thanks man
>>
>>70081802
always love irony
>>
>>70080163
they have insane crab bucket mentality too

anti-intellectual to the core
>>
>>70076639

>African American

That voice is not black.
>>
File: 1396061131914.jpg (65 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1396061131914.jpg
65 KB, 704x396
>>70076917
>>
>>70082280
he's mixed, guaranteed

I hear this voice all the time where I work
>>
>>70082140

We have that in Australia too.

We call it the Tall Poppy Syndrome. You don't want someone getting too big for their boots.
>>
>>70081302
great way to get indoctrinated
>>
File: philosophy.png (431 KB, 954x531) Image search: [Google]
philosophy.png
431 KB, 954x531
>>70082461
With super serious philosophical discussion sure.
>>
>>70082461
there are worse things to get brainwashed with
>>
>>70082653
He was born without nipples?
>>
>>70082934
anon your nips shouldn't be that high
>>
His long vids with info stuff edited in is great. But i hate the ones where he talks to callers and they go on forever.
>>
>>70082653
where the fuck are the nips

Is stef an alien?
>>
>>70080281
>>70080389
you can literally study for IQ test
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.