[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can Hillary win in November if white voters dont like her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: hrc.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hrc.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
how can Hillary win in November if white voters dont like her?
>>
>>70075610

Not enough white voters turn out for her opponent.
>>
>>70075610
Because whites are now a minority. Get used to it.
>>
>>70075610
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>70075610
Hispanic and black population. Some independents. Most woman
>>
>>70075610
How can people with no pulse type out stupid questions over and over?
>>
>>70075714
Lyin leaf. He holds the syrup high, sings o canada, sets it down, then lies.
>>
>>70075610
all non-whites, cucks + sjws.
>>
>>70075610
i like her now that its cruz/kasich 2016
>>
obama lost white voters 39-59 to romney and still comfortably won.
>>
>>70076000
The negro won't come out for Hillary in November like they did for Barack.
Hispanics also won't be motivated if the RNC gyps Trump.
>>
>>70075610
>implying white women wont vote for her
>implying its not rigged anyway
>implying our votes even fucking matter
>>
>>70075610
Hi OP, apparently you don't know about Illuminati.exe
>>
>>70076000
obama was popular with white democrats

hillary is not
>>
>>70076312
I tried to Red-Pill my aunt and showed her a bunch of stuff and she literally said.

If Hilary did those things, I would have heard about it on TV. She is a woman, with experience.

Even when I explained George Soros, and showed her things. She could not understand, and literally said: If this was true the media, would have reported it.

My aunt went to a liberal college, has straight ticket voted dem all her live. In her mind right now, Hilary is winning by 200% and has the support of all intellectual people and celebrities. And she literally thinks Trump is Hitler.

To her, if Hilary became pres and literally said put Trump in jail. She would be happy and not question it.

She also thinks BLM is right, she hates guns, and thinks all cops are racist. She wants this Utopia, and has no idea what a Bernie Sanders is, and even a less idea that he is popular with young voters. (because the TV didn't tell her.)

She is in her 50's and fully blue pilled, and doesn't want to wake up.

She also thinks the Migrants is a bunch of kids, and not helping them is murder.
>>
>>70075610
i don't understand why americans are fine with imported votes from around the 3rd world who don't give a shit about the america as we know it choosing our leaders.
>>
>>70076214
Bill Clinton is the unofficial 1st black president...all pastors in the black community will support Hillary Clinton. Her husband changed a lot of shit in the 90s.
>>
>>70077578
>Bill Clinton is the unofficial 1st black president
Yes, we heard that repeated over and over until Obama made that a stupid slogan.
>all pastors in the black community will support Hillary Clinton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFf5by7chHg
>Her husband changed a lot of shit in the 90s.
Like a welfare rollback and Violent Crime Enforcement Act.
>>
File: 57335g51.png (95 KB, 475x507) Image search: [Google]
57335g51.png
95 KB, 475x507
>>70075610
>how can Hillary win in November if white voters dont like her?
White voters are a minority in the USA.
Simple as that.

Also your generalization probably doesn't hold. But whatever...
>>
>>70078270
>Like a welfare rollback and Violent Crime Enforcement Act.
crimes and welfare was lower vs the 80s...
>>
>>70078786
white voters are not a minority

also bernie is winning the democrat white vote

and most white voters dont even vote democrat
>>
>>70076837
You need to buy her a ticket to Germony for some first-hand ficki ficki.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.