[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on massage therapy Is it a legit medical/wellness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image-full.jpg (66 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
image-full.jpg
66 KB, 470x246
Redpill me on massage therapy

Is it a legit medical/wellness practice or holistic quackery?
>>
Scientific studies find it equally as effective as someone completely untrained giving a massage.
>>
>>70075591
deep tissue/sports massage are legitimately useful.

>implying you resemble anything close to athletic that is.
>>
>>70075591
Massagem with happy ending sure have medical purposes
>>
>>70075667
Sources pls? I'm studying to become a physical therapy assistant and my cousin is doing medical massage therapy, and thinks his practice is just as legitimate and useful as mine. I want to show him some sources to make him butthurt.
>>
>>70076034
Not off hand, but google it.

Rest assured, physical therapy is actual medicine.
>>
>>70076034
>>70075591

>I could go to my local massage place for my back pain and get helped for around $50 if I want to really treat myself and get the licensed people, or $30 if I'm hurting for cash and get a student

vs.

>go see a physical therapy guy, insurance gets involved but won't pay for shit (thanks, obongo), still pay hundreds for diagnosis and treatment of what turns out to only have been a minor problem that could've totally been massaged away

I'm not saying he's as well trained or as useful as you, but what I am saying is his people definitely have a role, and have helped me alot, whether it was neck pain due to a shitty bed, hurt muscles from strain, knots in my shoulders due to stress, or foot and back pain due to work.

There's this big ol fat Mexican dude who works there, man, that guy's got magic hands. No matter what ails me, as soon as he does his schtick I'm right as rain. I'll go every month to every so often depending on the size of the stick that life is currently beating the shit out of me with.
>>
go deep tissue or go home

unless they are absolute muscle men I find that untrained hands can't give the pressure necessary to warrant spending $40+ (plus le tip)
>>
>>70075591
i get massages a few times per year, usually while on vacation, have for a decade or so now.

there's def at least two distinct benefits from them. first, they help relieve strained or overly fatigued muscles. second, and most important to me, they're an incredible stress reliever. it's almost as if they eliminate stress and allow u to reboot mentally and physically.

was just talking to my wife this past weekend about seeing if any students at the local massage schools would be interested in giving a discounted rate on a weekly massage. as students they need the practice and i really don't want to pay full price if i'm getting one every week. i live in chicago if anyone is interested.
>>
>>70075591
good way to get a handy
>>
File: 1405282800995.jpg (85 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
1405282800995.jpg
85 KB, 330x357
AMP (Asian Massage Parlors) all day, err'ry day.
Some young, dumb gook, fresh off the boat from Vietnam or China, oils you up and rubs you down. As long as you're not a fat slob, she'll almost always let you feel her up and play with her titties while she's furiously jacking your fucking cock and cursing you under her breath for taking too long to climax.
I like to get 'em to suck me off and then, right before I cum, I pull my dick out of her mouth and try to blast her fucking face with my gooey load. Bonus points if I shoot in her eyes.
>>
>>70077332
This. The first time I went to that massage place, I ordered a Swedish (lol) massage because it was the cheapest and I had no idea what the others meant, and I had a crick in my neck lasting a week and it was so painful I was about ready to do anything.

The aforementioned Mexican dude starts out with the Swedish, and then notices all the shit going on with my neck, and tells me he's just going to give the deep tissue massage anyways because I was inexperienced with this kind of thing, and that he could tell how fucked up my neck was.

Dude, after that hour and a half had finished, let me tell you, I was a new man. Not only was my neck completely fixed, but my shoulders and lowerback were as well. I had not even realized how much my lower back was hurting, because my neck was hurting so badly I could literally not feel it until he found the knots and loosened them.

Probably going to go back in a couple weeks on payday, haven't been in a couple months and the stress of all this schoolwork and the other assorted crap that life's throwing at me is tying more knots in my muscles than a troop of boy scouts.

But he's got incredibly strong hands, and he'll do this one thing with his elbow where it just completely stretches out the muscles like putty.
>>
>>70078266
what city r u in?
>>
File: 1359453453637.jpg (46 KB, 490x308) Image search: [Google]
1359453453637.jpg
46 KB, 490x308
>>70078266
>Mexican dude
>he's got incredibly strong hands
>completely stretches out the muscles like putty.
good goyim, you've learned well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.