[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is democracy the biggest political meme of all time? Why should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Is democracy the biggest political meme of all time? Why should you be allowed to vote for the well being of someone else?
>>
>>70075194
From the thumbnail those wolves look like they have two heads each.
>>
Nothing wrong with democracy, but

>someone with an IQ of 85 can vote and his vote is worth exactly the same as mine

>someone living a hundred/thousand kms away can vote on things which influence my own life directly.

Democracy was never supposed to be used on a mass scale. Only local democracy should exist and communities could then send their representatives to the district and then on the country level.

Exactly how early US worked.

Also political parties should be banned, only independent candidates should exist.
>>
>>70075194

Democracy works fine when everyone is of relatively the same ethnicity, culture and intelligence. Democracy has never and will never work with diversity. In fact, nothing works with diversity.
>>
>>70075622
No it doesnt, you may not realize it but ever since TV was invented your governnment has been slowly conditioning to accept only certain ideas leading to you voting for the political party I mean puppet that can pass their ideas into the system and you will have no idea at all.
>>
>>70075768

nigga it's been going on long before tv
>>
>>70075768
US is not a true democracy, its corporatocracy.
>>
>corporatocracy

lol how's highschool going?
>>
>>70075981
More like MSc in political science

But if you read my post above you probably could see I dont think true "democracy" could exist in this day and age, there are too many stakeholders and influences and lobbyists in the political scene, and there's no way to remove them. Before modern telecommunication and mass media existed liberal democracy with a strong constitution was an ideal system, now, no one knows.
>>
File: Fact.jpg (187 KB, 960x767) Image search: [Google]
Fact.jpg
187 KB, 960x767
>>70075194
You Murkan, you figure out how to vote.
>>
>>70076245
It usually takes 6 years for policies to show their effects. So when a president is no longer in office, the next guy looks better or worse for it.
>>
>>70076245
Nice picture, forgot to tell that its pretty much all paid by loans.
>>
we need to try monarchy just once. im fairly sure we have a few guillotines lying around just in case
>>
>>70075477
No. It didn't.

Early USA was only property owning men who could vote
>>
>>70076905
Delete this!
>>
>>70077026
>Early USA was only property owning men who could vote
Should still be that way
>>
>>70077026
>implying those aren't the only votes that matter
No, no, you're right. Jerome who lives in an apartment with his baby mama and six kids, lives off welfare and dropped out of school in 7th grade should totally have an equal say about who administers the society we live in. We should respect his right to protect his way of """""life"""""".
>>
>>70077026

the fear was that if you let people without property vote they will vote themselves the property of others, sound familiar?
>>
>>70077026
So just like Greek democracy. How it should be.
>>
>>70076999

>people still think monarchy is good

If anything we should just have an authoritarian Nationalist.
>>
>>70075324
fpwp
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.