[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay serious question. If Cruz were to win the nomination,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: rally_20_090915_drago.jpg (44 KB, 445x328) Image search: [Google]
rally_20_090915_drago.jpg
44 KB, 445x328
Okay serious question.

If Cruz were to win the nomination, what would he have to do to get Trump and his supporters to support him in the general election?

Do you think Trump would accept VP? What about a cabinet position like Treasury or Homeland Security? What if Cruz promised to put Trump directly in charge of constructing a wall after he got elected?

Would any of that work?
>>
If Trump loses the nomination he's out, game over, he gets nothing, not even dubs.
>>
>>70074821
Trump or no republican vote
>>
>>70074821

Too much bad blood between the two after the wives exchange.

Only way I could see Cruz giving Trump anything is to try and buy off his loyalty and keep him from going third-party out of spite.
>>
There's no way in hell any Republican nominee will accept Trump into anything. He's either the president or nothing in politics.
>>
File: crymorecruzbots.jpg (116 KB, 558x559) Image search: [Google]
crymorecruzbots.jpg
116 KB, 558x559
>>70074821
>cruz
>winning
>>
>>70074821
Trump doesn't want to be a politician, this was all just a ruse that spun out of control. In the end he just wanted his name to be something less ridiculous than a game show host. He'll keep the act up to win his home state of Jew York then intentionally start to lose because he never wanted this.
>>
>>70075100

Nah, if Trump doesn't get the nomination for whatever reason, the GOP will suck his dick so hard and give him whatever he wants.

They know that if he runs 3rd party or tells his supporters not to vote they will have no chance against the Democrats.
>>
It's either Trump gets the nomination or I vote for Hillary. It's almost impossible for Cruz to get more delegates than Trump.
>>
>>70074821
Trump or no Republican vote for me. I don't follow Christian conservative values. Being president isn't about bullshit social circle jerks.
>>
>>70074821

He can do nothing.

Trump isn't in the business of forgiving people and letting bygones be bygones.

Not only will the left be attacking Cruz, Trump will go on TV and blast him up until November as well.
>>
No, he's a cuckservative rat
>>
>>70075100
>>70075299
>>70075400

>>70075363
You see, not even dubs...
>>
>>70075192

This. All the machinations and theatre of the elite have soured me forever on politics.

What, I have to pick between a perverted jesus freak or female hitler?
Name family. Naw.

Country is dead already. Nothing but flies and maggots poking up through the corpse.
>>
>>70075232

This. And his voters go back to not participating in the cucked system.
>>
File: 1456527286715.jpg (97 KB, 417x354) Image search: [Google]
1456527286715.jpg
97 KB, 417x354
>>70075100
These dubs... THEY CAN'T LIE !
>>
>>70074821
Cruz and the GOP have done everything they can to shit on Trump voters. The media had called us uneducated, despite having a higher % of voters with degrees than either Democrat. Trump supporters have been cast as masturbaters to anime on a major news network with 0 response from the GOP. How is it that Trump gets screwed on delegates at EVERY turn? Why is his ratio of voters to delegates the worst?

I'm going to vote Democrat if Trump doesn't win to punish the GOP. They deserve to lose for their betrayal of their base. The GOP leadership are traitors.
>>
So much trump tears. You had fun for a while now it's time to go back to the kids table.
>>
Trump or nothing.

It will be a cold day in Hell before I vote for the Rat.

In fact, I'll actively campaign against the Republican Party.
>>
File: 1234567889.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1234567889.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
>>70076240
RIP GOP
All hail Clinton
>>
>>70076240
Trump tears are just Republican tears. Hahaha a party that's gonna die.
>>
>>70075873
m80 that's what the GOP wants. They want Trump voters to sit out of voting or reluctantly back the nominee. They especially don't want Trump voters voting in primaries.

The best way to work against their strategy is when they pick their nominee is to vote for Hillary and then vote down ticket GOP for congressional gridlock. And whatever you do don't quit your registration for the Republican party. Continue to vote in GOP primaries for the most uncucked candidate.
>>
>>70076418
Eh I think it will change once the old guard dies off. We've been trying to with Tea Party and now MAGA.
>>
>>70074821
> Cruz even getting the nomination

LMAO. Good Meme Friend. Absolutely won't sage this!
>>
>>70076247
Burn in hell.
>>
>>70076077

I agree with you. I was all for either trump or cruz. But sat after day of bullshit from the gop shitting on trump, and more so like you said shitting on anyone that dared to support him.

They attacked us like we were actual nazis. It makes me think, holy shit trump is no where near hitler, he hasn't even said nationalist and has barely alluded to it...

And the response is this grandiose and pervasive? Having one pinky nail like hitler makes you turbo hitler?

And I'm supposed to rally behind fake philandering jesus freak? I'm a Christian and everything but how can anyone not see cruz is borderline satanic?

How can people not see the evil ooze out of him?

I'm pretty sure there is a bit in revelations that warns about false prophets who the fuck doesn't see what he is.
>>
>>70075831
quality vernacular burger bro
>>
>>70074821
>If Cruz were to win the nomination, what would he have to do to get Trump and his supporters to support him in the general election?
Promise to build the wall and deport all illegals, not just with a quiet wink and nudge but from the stage of the RNC.
>Do you think Trump would accept VP? What about a cabinet position like Treasury or Homeland Security?
No, Trump wants the presidency for the power to make his reforms and the prestige of writing himself into history. He's not interested in a six-figure administrative job.
>What if Cruz promised to put Trump directly in charge of constructing a wall after he got elected?
Trump's interest in building the wall was in having a wall, not in the process of creating it. The Army Corps of Engineers is the best qualified to build the wall, and they're likeliest to succeed if they're not interfered with.
>>
>>70074821
I'll either write in Trump or vote libertarian. I don't vote for cuckservatives like rato.
>>
>>70076638
I'll do the same
Most of us will
>>
>>70074821
There's nothing he can do. I was never going to vote for him because of his MUH BIBLE, MUH TRUE CONSERVATIVE bullshit. I care about making our country stronger, bringing back manufacturing/setting globalist free trade agreements like NAFTA on fire and keeping out sandrats that would try to spread Islam and commit violence and the water rats who will take our jobs and send the money back across the border. I couldn't care less about niggers and sluts getting abortions or whatever the fuck, at least not until our more pressing problems are fixed.

After revealing himself to be a snake of the highest degree I hope he gets hit by a truck or at least that this stupid sex scandal completely destroys him. Especially given the shady bullshit he's doing with delegates in states where he lost to either steal delegates from Trump or get pro-Cruz delegates sent to the RNC so Trump loses the first ballot and his agents are already in place.

If Trump loses, I'll write his name in. No way am I voting for Cruz or Paul Ryan like the GOPe wants me to. Fuck voting for Hillary or Comrad Bernardowitz.
>>
File: GTFO_FAGS.jpg (68 KB, 1209x599) Image search: [Google]
GTFO_FAGS.jpg
68 KB, 1209x599
>>70074821
GTFO FAG
>>
>>70074821

I will vote independent no matter what.

Hillary will be president in that scenario anyway.

I'll add that fuck you.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.