[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>another 2 weeks for trump to make a fool of himself until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: meme.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
>another 2 weeks for trump to make a fool of himself until the next primary
>>
File: 99.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
99.png
293 KB, 633x758
>another two weeks of auscunt shitposting
>>
>>70072852
Watch
He will gain and change
I'm sure of it
>>
>>70072852
trump is done anyways after tonight
no need getting nervous
>>
>>70072852

what date in the next primary? Jesus Christ, New York can't come soon enough. Trump needs everything now.
>>
>>70072852
and another 2 weeks for Bernie Sanders to campaign around New York and the other states .

Trump has never won a state by over 50% while Ted Cruz has won a few by a huge aount.

Bernie has won all but one caucus and he won nevada after clinton's delegates didn't show up.
>>
>>70072913

Trump is far too thin-skinned and arrogant to take this loss gracefully.

He's gonna step in it again.
>>
File: CfU0WeJWwAACw8z.jpg (135 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
CfU0WeJWwAACw8z.jpg
135 KB, 600x379
>>70073241
>>
>>70073241
Let's see
If he doesn't change and is graceful
Then fuck him for not being able to learn on he job
>>
>>70073373
I don't believe that also look at time
>>
File: with jews you lose.jpg (85 KB, 683x478) Image search: [Google]
with jews you lose.jpg
85 KB, 683x478
>>70072852
I'm pretty sure he's trying to fuck himself. Maybe he wants to secure a Hillary win
>>
>>70072967
Soon enough? These two weeks should be the 2 biggest weeks of learning in his life.
>>
>>70073415
it's real you retard google any part of it and you'll find the media is reporting it

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ted-cruz-leading-wisconsin-republican-primary-preliminary-exit/story?id=38164077
>>
>>70072852
That's good. Trump is a meme candidate, he wins by making a fool of himself and shrugging it off when the same gaffe would have destroyed a conventional politician. That's his appeal. That's his power. The day he gets serious is the day he loses his edge.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.