[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cuck detox thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
What are you doing with your life, /pol/? In what way are you not a typical, limp-wristed millennial? What gives your life meaning? (I can't answer this one myself)

Posting in the myriad >/pol/ BTFO and >white people are cvcks threads (the whole memetic warfare thing has really turned this place into sub-/b/), reposting years old content, and drawing attention to sub-100 IQ trite discussion in Milo and Trump and b8 threads probably isn't the best strategy to save the white race.

Started this thread because I quit vidya and started reading more last week, and wanted inspiration to be less bored. Also the catalog is depressing.

I'll start
>reading Julius Caesar and Dostoyevsky atm
>smoke cigars (inb4 degenerate)
>hunt buck infrequently
>make a point of being brash about my political views

pic unrelated, only there to b8 people in the catalog into reading this thread.
>>
start by quitting the internet, and 4chan completely
>>
>>70072720
fpbp I guess. This place is sick.
>>
the reality is the average 4channer shoud just kill himself or not reproduce

the Amish are the ones who are actually saving the white race, the average internet addict is beyond redeeming
>>
>>70073272
>the Amish
the Amish are disgusting old Jews. They are dishonest, unsanitary, and puritanical. If I had to name a single group I would say that Mormons are the ones who are actually saving le white race.
>>
>>70073706
>>puritanical

how is this a bad thing

we're just so brainwashed we see it as bad, WE are the impure ones ruined by centuries of industrial unnatural living
>>
>>70073855
Puritanism is retarded m8, and was a Calvinist invention.

I probably used the wrong word anyway, they're far from pure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSzf66wCiXk
>>
>>70074200
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSzf66wCiXk
Jesus christ that guy looks like the most obvious kike I've ever seen in my life. Try again.
>>
>>70074637
>implying the Amish don't look even more like a hoard of rabbi shlomos
>>
>>70073272

Our species has little future left. When science advances enough to create a superior successor our descendants will just be wiped out. The world will be better then.
>>
>what stereotypical things can I do to feel less like a faggot?

1. exercise
2. eat healthy
3. work to excel socially and in your career

that's all you need to do. you don't need to read faggy books or "smoke cigars", you reddit tier ron swanson worshiper
>>
>>70074200
the Amish are descended from Anabaptists, who were persecuted by Calvinists and Catholics and pretty much every other denomination alike
>>
>What gives your life meaning?

I don't really care what the meaning for my life is. I used to worry about a million different things but one day something changed and I realized the only thing that matters is that the will of the supreme is done. My own existence only matters in how it serves the will of God. Outside of that, I only do what is necessary to protect and help my family.
>>
>>70072537
It's good that you're fighting the memes XD threads on here. This place is basically /b/ and when the mods do anything people cry that they must be from Reddit. Because wanting to talk about politics instead of anime characters in MAGA hats on a politics board is Reddit.
>>
>Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough

sjws btfo
>>
>>70072537
>What are you doing with your life,
Making bank, having a good time
>In what way are you not a typical, limp-wristed millennial?
I was man of the house when I was 17, my dad left and I had to pay the bills, so I got a job and paid the goddamn bills. My mom got herself a good piece of dick to pay for everything so I took an opportunity to move here (St. Thomas)
>What gives your life meaning?
I have a 5 year plan and I intend to follow it.
>>
File: 1457912413414.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457912413414.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>70072537
Trying to limit my time online.

It's not going well. The plan is to live alone and dick around until I croak.
>>
>>70073706
Mormons are an unhealthy cult of manchildren and hyper-sheltered females. Bad news. Not saying much about the Amish either though.

>>70074200
Calvin is to Calvinists as Jesus is to Christians. Both had a message that is wildly different than what some of their followers claim.

>>70075073
Or you can read and smoke cigars as long as you actually enjoy them and aren't doing it for the image or some kind of "man points". But your opinion is discarded anyway for thinking Dostoyevsky is "faggy".

>>70077133
not bad man, not fuckin bad at all

>>70072537
Meditation, reading, brewing my own beer for myself and select friends, growing a business I started, playing guitar, traveling when I can afford it, finding new ways to deprogram myself and remove unwanted cultural influence. Every day I try to go to bed more as myself than I woke up.
>>
>>70078048
what's wrong with hyper-sheltered females?

That was the NORM for being female for most of known history and for a good reason
>>
>>70078278
a family member had a close Mormon friend growing up. This girl was dangerously stupid. She could barely remember her own birthday. She didn't know how to use a washing machine. She wasn't allowed to do anything. I don't think she could have gotten a cup of coffee on her own without having a breakdown. Outside of a fantasy world, hyper-sheltered females are functionally useless. I'm not saying I want some burned out bar skank with 3 kids, but I want a competent partner who can stimulate me mentally and not just be furniture.
>>
>>70072720
Correct me if I'm wrong, but originally, when you got b&, you couldn't even browse, right?
>>
>>70079971
you're correct

I actually came here full-time after being banned from the conspiracy forum LunaticOutpost for a month, and successfully lost any desire to go back there.

Though it didn't help that LOP got flooded with trump/anti trump shilling and trolls just like here
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.