[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Brexit happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Bongs chime in, what do you think is going to happen with the brexit vote.
>>
Nope, they'll stay like good cucks.
>>
Please briton, leave the EU. I want you to be okay.
>>
>>70072073

Hopefully we will leave and I know it wont happen but deport some of these fucking Poles back
>>
>>70072476

>Please briton leave the EU I want to have to come rescue you from a europe united in hatred against you again
>>
>>70072073
won't happen
>>
>>70072073
I think vote to leave is slightly ahead in the polls atm :D the turkey membership question is top ammunition needed. Plus maybe another terrorist attack or another summer of nignog waves will further help the cause
>>
>>70072930
Ah so Italy and some random shit holes in Eastern Europe is Europe now? Anyway it was the USSR that saved us not America.
>>
>>70072073
Also old people here generally want out and will vote to do so. Vote to stay is more popular with the younger voters and their to lazy to actually get up and vote in high turnout.
>>
>>70072552
t. Pajeet
>>
>>70072552
I live in a small town in Scotland, we have basically no foreign looking people here but a fucking shit load of poles! It's gone from easy to get a shitty job to be solid. Also housing in our town is fucking ridiculous hard to get through the council.
>>
We'll leave the EU, but end up having trade-agreements set in place, allowing is Britbongs to invade the EU as we please, but all EU will need to be checked before boarding our little Island.

If we do get the Brexit vote (which will happen), nothing will even take place until after 2018, or when David Cameron isn't in Power.

If Brexit fucks up, we'll blame the next Priminister for fucking the Country up. David Cameron is safe in both scenarios.

Cheeky cunt he is.
>>
>>70073799
If you think the EU will just bend over and take it, your delusional.

They won't allow the UK to have their cake and eat out too. At best you guys will get an arrangement like Norway has.

Tbh I don't understand why the UK wants to leave NOW, what with the slowing down of the global economy.
>>
File: 1436915856893.jpg (35 KB, 610x903) Image search: [Google]
1436915856893.jpg
35 KB, 610x903
>>70074251

The EU is more than a trade agreement.

Not that most people know this, given that it's the only point the people who want to stay in tend to make.
>>
>>70074251
Immigration is one big reason why people want to leave, the other is democracy and being able to self determine. Economics is secondary here.
>>
>>70073196
We helped as well mum.
>>
>>70074979
The adults are talking. Go to your room, Australia.
>>
>>70074979
First of all mate we're your dad
Secondly you weren't even independent during the war
>>
I wish Britain didn't leave the EU because well what about the borders between france and the UK I mean immigrants would kinda sneak a boat there without the EU ferri keeping them out and having them keep a passport .

would there be more muslims there than brits cause france would let it happen.
>>
>>70075163
Kids would get confused by cross-dressing
>>
>>70075662
What the fuck are you talking about? They'd still need British passports & visas to get on boats, simply fine the boat companies the same way we do plane companies if they let someone on who they shouldn't, problem solved. Anyway, France wouldn't just let them stream in freely, if France fucked Britain like that Britain could fuck France on trade deals, Frances economy is shit, it needs the trade with Britain.
>>
>>70074824
>>70074636
In order to remain/return to the common market, the UK must continue to allow the free movement of labor (AKA more poles).

Unless of course the UK is willing to ignore the common market (0 chance of this happening BTW), then you can take 100% control of you sovereignty.

I don't think the bankers will allow it tho.
>>
>>70076176
so shouldn't Britain just take over the EU I mean nothing is stopping Britain from being the real capital of Europe like they use to be right?
>>
>>70073518

They are flooding in at the worst fucking time the economy us shit and those low wage unskilled jobs people rely on are all going to Eastern Europeans who are just coming with no end insight adding to the housing crisis

And the government is powerless to do anything
>>
>>70074979

You sure did my special little guy now it's time to take your medication
>>
>>70072552
>>70073013
>>70073196
>>70073211
>>70075075
>>70075662
>>70077454
Just to be clear.

I want to bet on this.

What are the chances of brexit happening before the end of the year.
>>
>>70077933
Referendum is next year m8
>>
>>70077933

50/50 right now a week or two before the referendum they'll signal who is going to win
>>
>>70077980

It's always the leafs that are factually incorrect. Stay out of it you fake Americans.

Referendum is on the 23rd of June, 2016. Not next year, not the end of the year, but 2 1/2 months from now.
>>
>>70077980
>>70078430
>>70078520
Yeah I meant by the end of 2017.
>>
>>70078576

Once the referendum has taken place, we'd know by the end of the polling night what the Vote is.

If we do Brexit, it will not take affect until 2018 at a minimum, due to a negotiated withdrawal clause all countries in the EU have signed.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.