[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should weed be legal dude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 291x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 291x242
Should weed be legal dude
>>
Yes.
>>
>>70072056
no but amphetamines should.
>>
>>70072307
they are for prescription
>>
>>70072056
Why isn't he wearing any pants?
>>
>>70072056
Only, for, like, the military, dude
>>
>>70072345
he is a degenerate
>>
File: my bay bay.jpg (35 KB, 530x341) Image search: [Google]
my bay bay.jpg
35 KB, 530x341
Might as well.
>>
File: 0716.jpg (7 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
0716.jpg
7 KB, 222x204
>>70072056
yeah man
>>
>>70072056
yeah but you're still a loser if you do it
>>
Why people are so fucking obsess about weed this days? Is literally nothing that big and you can find it everywhere
>>
>>70072429
We should gas him.
>>
>>70072665
I NAYD A BEER!!!!!!
>>
i literally dont give a fuck about legalization
you know why?
because i'm blazed all day every fucking day and its illegal now
doesnt fuckin matter
>>
>>70072307
Addictive, withdrawal and come down are undesirable.

>>70072340
Not everywhere, and that's a fucking cop out.

>>70073084
This is because you're a degenerate, as is anyone with connections.

Legal weed isn't for you, faggot, its for the middle class that needs to drop the alcoholism and chill out with a joint.
>>
Should be legalized.

I'm tired of locking up lazy people in prisons and being forced to pay for it with tax dollars.

Just let them be lazy in their mom's basement, it's cheaper for me.
>>
>>70074094
>Legal weed isn't for you, faggot, its for the middle class
nigger i am middle class i work in IT
>>
>>70075771
No, you're another lower class pretending to be middle class because that's how the west works. Put it this way, STEM degree? Law? Medical? Accounting? I'll even accept nursing because they're very deserving of higher pay? Do you have any qualifications that took 4 or more years?

No?

You're not middle class.

Most people I know score weed through work mates. Anyone working white collar jobs wouldn't ask their work colleagues for weed contacts because that's guaranteed a career limiting move, if you are the exception it's almost guaranteed you're an example of social mobility and gained those contacts as a lower class teen.

Face the facts, you are either lower class or were lower class.
>>
File: WOOF WEED LMAO.jpg (85 KB, 467x663) Image search: [Google]
WOOF WEED LMAO.jpg
85 KB, 467x663
>>70072056
Why not? Make it legal then tax the fuck out of it. So many people smoke pot, it's fucking insane. People generally don't talk about it due to it's legality and stigma, the country would make a killing on taxes. I dream of the day where I can go to the corner store and buy pot instead of having to deal with dealers.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>70072056

yes, i'm smoking aa joint right now
>>
File: canada.jpg (54 KB, 457x340) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
54 KB, 457x340
>>70072056
>>
>>70076196
Pretty sure weed isn't just for the middle class
>>
>niggers posting on my /pol/

Get off
>>
>>70077239
No, but legal weed is.

The whole point of legalisation is that you no longer need connections to get good weed at a fair price. For someone consistently middle class, their middle class high school friends didn't smoke weed and their middle class co-workers absolutely will never talk about weed. Someone that middle class has no access to it and therefore sillresort to more dangerous and addictive drugs like alcohol.

Legal weed means you can walk to those kind of shops, pick up a q of whatever mix you like (no longer at the mercy of whatever strain your dealer has access too), then legally walk home and legally get high in your backyard without any consequences to your career.
>>
>>70077641
>get high in your backyard without any consequences to your career.
I still expect most companies to test and restrict recreational use even if legal. it will never shake its dudebro420 stigma.
>>
>>70076196
lmao you dont know my life nigger
i'm living the DINK life and combined we make over 100k/year
we live in a white suburb and each drive bmws and have over 10k in savings at 23
>>
>>70078596
>making 50k and driving a BMW

Lol mom's 12 year old 325i doesn't count buddy

Either that or you're well on your way to being poor
>>
>>70078864
nope my mortgage is 1k/month and the bmw payments are 350 ea

plenty of leftover money for retarded shit and savings
>>
>>70076353
WEED
>>
>>70072056
Medicinally, yes.

Recreationally, maybe, with regulations and taxes.
>>
It can be legal but brick weed should still be a crime
>>
>>70072056
I believe that weed should be legal but only on 1 condition everybody who uses drugs for non medical reasons has to go through government program by getting overdosed 10 times in 2 hours for 10 hours straight
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.