[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here just feel completely apathetic with what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1659x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1659x820
Does anyone here just feel completely apathetic with what's happening in the world now? Western civilization is in a rapidly increasing death roll, rabid sjwism, white people losing their own countries, traitorous feminist women, disdain for having any national pride or group preference, glorification of degeneracy, and of course nearly all strings are pulled are by Jews. I don't know if any of this can even be reversed at this point. Not shilling or anything, but this all seems very depressing tbqh senpai.
>>
>>70071828
all empires fall
>>
>>70071828

What comes up must come down.

You might be a strong independant muthafucka now.

But sooner or later, you'll be where you started.

Shitting your pants and dependant on someone to wipe your crack.

Then non-existent.
>>
File: 1432398788475.jpg (40 KB, 625x509) Image search: [Google]
1432398788475.jpg
40 KB, 625x509
>>70071828
>>
>>70071828
What goes up has got to come down. The West had a nice ride. Now it's about to eat shit.

Nothing that hasn't happened before. And which won't happen again.

I stopped giving a fuck long ago. Now I just watch the world burn. More fun for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1050x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1050x703
>>70072403
>mfw only 19 and have to see the downfall in its entirety

Why live?
>>
>>70072694
Because dying like a pussy isn't fun. If everything's about to burn, try to enjoy yourself. Laugh at destruction. Sometimes, that's better than anything else.

Giving up like some shit-bird isn't the way to go.
>>
well, you could start by quitting 4chan and the internet forever

what's the point

you're probably one of the degenerates you complain about or else you'd be out doing something in real life instead of here
>>
>>70071828
>>70071964
>>70072109
>>70072141
>>70072403
>>70072694
>>70072854
>>70073015

This all sounds horrible.

So the West is going to die horribly, and you guys are ready for it???? I knew the West was fucked but it's actually happening now. What am I going to do?????
>>
>>70073372
the happening will never happen it will be slow and painful and you probably won't witness much in your lifetime
>>
Don't feel like making my own thread for this (pic related)
Can any lawfags here refute this? I'm 90% sure it's complete bullshit, but Google seems to be actively blocking my attempts to research it. It just keeps showing "RAPISTS CAN SUE FOR CUSTODY!" over and over.
>>
>>70071828
of course its depressing
apathy is suicide though
nothing is set in stone
I am not advocating or suggesting anything here, beyond discussing the context of demographic trends... even if immigration and reproductive trends continue, certain undesirable elements of the human psyche can 'correct' that swiftly within a generation
believe it or not, its early days
mainstream is just starting to accept the state of things, funs just beginning.
>>
Apathy is the most healthy way of dealing with travesty.

You will not live to see this nation totally die, but it will die. You will not live to see the sun be extinguished, but it will be extinguished.
The universe will turn and you and all who knew you and all who knew them will be swallowed up into oblivion and forgotten, and you will not live to see the universe come to its close bu
>ifunny.com

fuck off
>>
>>70073686
Lawl, just get an abortion, you entitled cunt
>>
>>70074271

That sounds horrible. I feel like killing myself.
>>
>>70074600
Why? None of that affects your life any more or less than it did before you knew it.
Did you only live your life because you believed it would go on forever, or the things that you do would continue forever?
Nobody does. They live their life to do the small things they enjoy every day and then they die.
Keep enjoying the small things; it's what life is for.
>>
>>70073686

It's complete bullshit. My brother can't even get custody of his kid. He has a stable job, car, house, etc.

She has a better job but is also popping anti-depressants like crazy, moves constantly from state to state, kid can't make any friends since she moves so often.

Constantly violates court ordered parenting plan.

Kid doesn't even want to be with her, she always goes back kicking and screaming for more time with her dad.

But nah, the mother always gets custody unless they are in jail.
>>
>>70074810

What you said sounded horrible and this entire thread is horrible. It made me realize how pointless everything is, and how the West is fucking finished.

There is just no point anymore. I have a gun that I always kept for moments like this. I am going to use it. Goodbye.
>>
Why be apathetic,OP? The Western Civilization is done for,but don't just watch it go. Get what you can,get away from it and set up a small nice farm as far away as you possibly can. Damn,it's especially easy for you,go live with the Amish or the mountainmen. You already have communities that are pretty much in their own world. I'll have to set my own shit up,and in way harsher climate,but you don't see me giving up.
>>
There's still money to be made and women to fuck.

Not enough time to be depressed.
>>
>>70075121
The top part is actually true, rapists can sure for custody (doesn't mean they'll get it though) that much I can find. The bottom half is the part I'm more convinced is bullshit.
>>
>>70075775
>with the mountain men

Kek, thanks for the laugh russiabro
>>
>>70076203
Well,I saw an american poster here mention that some people live by the Rockies and pretty much don't give a fuck about anything,so it could work as a refuge.
>>
>>70073686
Let's just ignore the cases where women statutorily raped boys and sued them for child support before finishing uni/college.
>>
>>70075609
At least upload pics before shooting, faggot. We could use a laugh.
>>
>>70075609
F
>>
>>70075121
My friend got custody of his daughter after the court had proof that the mother was addicted to cocaine. It was a female judge too, but she was republican, if that matters. The mother actually pays him child support. It's a pittance, but he makes good money anyway.
>>
File: 00small30934181.jpg (19 KB, 760x322) Image search: [Google]
00small30934181.jpg
19 KB, 760x322
>>70076203
>>70076416
them mountain men
>>
File: wayleyHilliams.jpg (51 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
wayleyHilliams.jpg
51 KB, 375x500
Not really depressed about it. It's a crazy ride. We really live in times that I believe will be an important subject in history classes.

Everything happening now is truly amazing.
>>
File: cao cao on chaos.jpg (48 KB, 765x472) Image search: [Google]
cao cao on chaos.jpg
48 KB, 765x472
>>70076815
I take it you are planning to take advantage of the moral chaos?
>>
>>70075969
>>70075969
>women to fuck
> you actually value fucking something that anywhere from one to ten dozen other men are completely tired of fucking

>money to be made
Good luck. You'll still always be a slave until you reach complete freedom level and join those who have millions that just pay other people to grow their portfolio while they do whatever they want with every hour of their day.

You'll likely never escape being on someone else's clock.
>>
>>70074271
That made me feel better anon. All those bullies in school, all the girls that have rejected me, all the cringe worthy shit I've done will vanish. All memories will die once we all die
>>
>>70071828
I don't feel apathetic, OP. I feel depressed, everything is going to shit and stopping it seems impossible.
This society is infected with utter madness.
>>
>>70077253
What moral chaos? Do you know how long /pol/ has been predicting some crazy civilization wrecking event? For it's entire existence. They're never right and they never will be. Society is way more stable than their severely mentally ill minds perceive it to be.

I come here for really fast news and to make fun of stupid people.
>>
>>70077296

Most people are lazy idiots who never think beyond a job and the US has the highest social mobility in the western world still.

I've done pretty well so far and I'm only 21.
>>
Well you might as well be a depressed nationalist then.
>>
what about the kids that are being born today?

they will be the true ones to suffer.......
>>
>>70079266
they were born in degeneracy and are adapted to it.

They will have a blast, they won't know any better
>>
>>70079359
so were everyone here

if you grew up on the chans it's pretty much guarranteed

/pol/ is just a bunch of degenerates who take the moral high ground over those even more degenerate than they are
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.