[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should we be governed by people we dont want to be governed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: homer.jpg (81 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
81 KB, 259x383
Why should we be governed by people we dont want to be governed by? I didn't vote for obama. Why should i be governed by him? Why should anybody who didn't vote for him be governed by him? This seems like a deep philosophical flaw with democracy that no one can adequately answer.
>>
Majority rule is literally democracy.
>>
Kek, the infinite wisdom of a Drumpf supporter
>>
A bad plan is better than no plan at all
>>
File: alt-right.jpg (125 KB, 780x533) Image search: [Google]
alt-right.jpg
125 KB, 780x533
>>70071680
>>70071810
>>
>>70071862
No, communism proves you wrong.
>>
>>70071913
Oh bait, not even sweet one.
>>
This is why it's best to make them as powerless as possible.

We've done the opposite because we dream of having 'our boy' in power and forcing our enemies to suffer.

Morons.
>>
>>70071680
Theres the tradition to rule over this.

If you live in a country historically republican-democratic like US, you should just accept it. Even though theres the claim that a good part of modern voters aren't "true voters".
In other hand, a guy from a historical monarchist country like Germany has no reason to accept the orders of the actual republican government, except for fear.
>>
>>70071680
Guess democracy wasnt such a good idea huh rebel shit.
>>
I guess one way to put it is why have a single state where 51% of the population get what they want and 49% dont. Why not have two states where everyone gets what they want? Its just tyranny of the majority which is morally wrong. If you are in that 49% then you are not free and your voice does not matter. Why should they put up with that?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.