[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been played: >Kasich stays in the race even though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 512x288
You've been played:

>Kasich stays in the race even though he cannot win even if 100% of the delegates vote for him

>Cruz gets media lies to bolster his vote but everyone hates him. He won't win.

>Trump loses Wisconsin and can't win. It goes to open delegation.

Mfw Cruz holds votes from trump and Kasich wins open convention. You've all been played americucks
>>
File: Mitt-Romney-net-worth2.jpg (131 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
Mitt-Romney-net-worth2.jpg
131 KB, 600x404
open convention does not belong to Senator Cruz my friend.
>>
>>70070402
Kasich. It's why he is in it. He was told to stay by the money behind GOP
>>
>>70070196
Kasich is running 5pts under his polling tonight. Getting rekt.
>>70070402
Ted's the only guy who can be nominated that won't tear the party apart.
>>
>>70071010
Lol

Listen

Why do you think Kasich is still in?

Cruz can't win he is in shambles.

The power behind the GOP has one valid play.

Force an open convention. This allows delegates to be unbound and they can vote for anyone left. Kasich will win the open convention. It was the reason he was stopped from canceling his campaign and why he had a resurgence of donations, even though he can't win the general election
>>
>>70071318
>Why do you think Kasich is still in?
Because he sees himself as kingmaker at the very least, being a winner in a swing state, while holding himself open to the 'overturn the voters' scenario.
>Force an open convention.
They're in for a surprise at the convention. Cruz has spent literally the entire campaign working at broadening his appeal, is making sure right now those more delegates than just those he's won are loyal (or at least friendly) to him. Come 2nd ballot, he'll have all the momentum.
>>
>>70072065
After convention starts. The Cruz sex scandal will go large and media bias will swing to kasich

The Cruz missile was only there to pull Kasich along. At the end Cruz will explode into pieces as he was designed to do
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7292704
VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

ALL PATRIOTS VOTE
>>
>>70071010
Ted is Candian, how is yhe GOP ok with this?
>>
>>70072656
Just to force the open convention. Afterwards he'll be tossed to the dogs. Bribes will be made. Kasich will be the winner
>>
>>70072757
>Hey guys I got a good idea let's take the candidate who nobody has ever given a shit about or liked and try to run him against Hillary Clinton!
>>
>>70072065
>Cruz has spent literally the entire campaign working at broadening his appeal

This will be his downfall, everyone knows he's full of shit.
>>
>>70072507
>i'll put all my chips in on unsubstantiated rumor mongering pushed by Roger Stone
This was your big mistake.
>>
>>70072871
You don't think the news media won't sing his praises once the shekels swap hands?

Kasich will be a household name. Hillary will be so flammable from all the shit going on.
>>
>>70072757
God dammit, I know nothing of Kasich other than he's clearly an establishment plant. How does the convention work? How do the delegates get redistributed? Would be bullshit if the Don didn't get the nom, even though he has the most voters behind him.
>>
>>70072882
Except all the internal polling has shown that he's accomplished it. That's why he's the last man standing at this point.

Honestly, this scenario should have played out much earlier in the calendar than this point, giving him a certain path to 1237 and the nomination. Only the other candidates went into the gutter and slimed Ted. That had it's effect in South Carolina, where Ted should have stood out as Trump's major challenger.
>>
>>70073106
What praises? He's a literal who, who happened to be the Governor of Ohio.
>>
>>70073106
This entire presidential race has been a massive clusterfuck, literally all kinds of shit is going on, and none of it has to do with Kasich. It's like if you're watching a circus and there's a guy sitting in the corner wearing a suit. No amount of the ringmaster trying to hype up the guy in the suit will get anyone to care about him.
>>
>>70073228
After the open convention. News media... The standard way americans get feed their opinions
>>
>>70073133
1st ballot delegates must vote for those candidates to whom they are pledged (there's also a legacy rule from 2012 that says only candidates who won at least 8 states could have their names put up, ruling out Rubio for his MN win and Kasich for OH, but this might not matter).
>How do the delegates get redistributed?
As to how they get redistributed from there, it's up to the strength of the various camps, to which are better organized and skilled at swinging folks their way. Enter Ted Cruz, who's built up a strong organization, and already has the jump on Trump playing the delegate game, which is why Trump is going negative again.
>Would be bullshit if the Don didn't get the nom, even though he has the most voters behind him.
Our democratic principles aren't based on pluralities in a wide field, but 50%+1.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.