[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the downward spiral, /pol/. have some dignity and don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1453598583534.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1453598583534.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
This is the downward spiral, /pol/. have some dignity and don't give reddit fuel like you did with romney.
>>
At least when Hillary wins, reddit won't get Bernie. So they burn with us when she is president.
>>
As long as we have a true conservative like Cruz, we'll be fine.
>>
>>70069779
>Just say no to Romnicide.
Got it.
>>
>>70070466
Cruz missiles report in
>>
File: tedmessisa.png (43 KB, 523x313) Image search: [Google]
tedmessisa.png
43 KB, 523x313
>>
>>70069779
i never expected him to win, never even hoped for it. the only constant rule is that nothing interesting can ever happen.

we'll almost certainly end up with hillary unless she gets indicted. nobody but the christcucks really likes cruz.
>>
Hillary would be better than the GOP winning after they betrayed Trump
>>
I mean watching the country burn down is actually 2nd place prize, plus at some point there will probably be neetbux for everyone
>>
>>70071075
i'm inclined to agree. i'm a right winger but i won't deny that class warfare is a thing, and the gop's rejection of trump - basically the embodiment of prole rage - really cements their status as a political party for the elites that only pretends to be conservative to get votes. hence they're basically the enemy of everybody on this board except a few richfags. not that the dems are any better, but at least they don't lie about how much they hate the white working class.
>>
>>70070966

>nobody but the christcucks really likes cruz.

That's not true, all genuine conservatives support Cruz.
>>
>>70070920

couldn't even get the fucking filename right, there is literally no hope for your country.
>>
>>70073513
>>70073666
canadians are such terrible posters
>>
>>70069779
go back to plebbit
>>
File: 1459833212960.jpg (46 KB, 474x613) Image search: [Google]
1459833212960.jpg
46 KB, 474x613
The real question is this:

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IF TRUMP DOESN'T WIN,

I'll be thr first to admit I am not politically active outside of the elections and bullshitting with you guys online.

This needs to change.

If trump doesn't win, we are all going to be seriously ass pained, and rather than crying about it and giving liberal cucks and retarded Republicans the satisfaction of losing poorly, we need to become the biggest thorn in their side.

The "political process" is a way for the establishment to let us vent our frustration in a safe and controlled manner every 2-4 years, but they have the cards stacked against us. We are prevented from actually participating.

I SAY TAKE THE POLITICAL PROCESS SERIOUSLY. PUSH TO REFORM THE ELECTION AND VOTING PROCESS FROM THIS DAY FORWARD.

We need ballet intiatives in every state. We need a stronger focus on local and state politics. We need to castrate the electoral college. We need to shore up our domestic fiscal policy. We need to reduce military spending- we could still have the best and largest military in the world, but we allow the DOD to seriously fleece the government with these fucked up contracts.

TRUMP WILL WIN

but if he doesnt, we owe it to America to grab control where we can and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.